The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen had picked out a few outfits to try as well, so the pair selected the largest of the change rooms to change in. Benita had her assortment of clothes on one side and Carmen had her few items on her side. Benita was secretly excited to be nude in the same room with Carmen again but strained to keep control of her impulses. Carmen had removed her pants and was left in only her panties and bra. She was bent over to pick out the skirt she was going to put on when it happened. The sight was more than Benita could handle so she snapped!

Benita was already nude from the waist down when she approached Carmen from behind, emitting a low growl. She put her hand on the small of Carmen's back and ran her finger down to the border of her friend's panties. Carmen looked over her shoulder and smiled at her friend before looking back at the skirt in front of her; Benita's foggy mind took that as consent. In one swift motion Benita pulled Carmen's panties down. Carmen looked over her shoulder in shock just in time to see the fire and determination in her friend's eyes as Benita's cock got into position and lined up to sink into the depths of her own pussy.

"I'm sorry Carmen, I can't help myself. I need this . . . I need you!" Benita said with a look on her face that was a mixture of extreme horniness and regret.

Carmen's eyes went wide and Benita's words brought her out of her confused funk. As Benita thrust forward to enter Carmen, Carmen moved her ass to the side and Benita speared nothing but air, she grunted in frustration.

"No, Ben," Carmen said as she continued to move her ass to the side and sit down.

Secretly and deep down Carmen wanted to fuck Benita as well. Carmen went into the same change room as Benita in hopes she could get a few more looks at Benita's cock. Carmen's thoughts had drifted back to their morning of lovemaking over and over again, since it happened a week ago. She could not get the sights or sounds of it out of her mind. In her heart Carmen craved best friend's cock. Carmen just couldn't come out and admit it, even to herself.

Carmen was confused and scared of not only having sex with her best friend but also what that would lead to. Carmen saw past the few moments of sex and into a relationship. What Carmen was most afraid of was getting involved with another woman, even if it was her best friend. As wonderful as it felt now, it would bring with it a whole new set of challenges that Carmen wasn't ready to face.

"I need this, Carmen. I need you." Benita said in a soft, tender yet needy manner as she sat down beside Carmen.

"Come on, Ben, I already told you that we're not doing it again" Carmen insisted, trying her best to sound firm and definite.

Benita reached out and picked up Carmen's hand and looking deep into Carmen's eyes and making sure she had Carmen's full attention before continuing.

"All week long, everywhere I look there's a set of big tits or tight ass in my face, I just can't stand it!" Benita said as she thought of the pair of breasts she lusted after the most: Stacey's.

"So after looking at all those women you came to me?" Carmen looked at Benita in a soft and touched manner, her guard dropping.

"Yes," Benita said before she held Carmen's hand with one hand and softly traced patterns up her arm with the other. "They got me all hot and horny but I didn't really want to be with them, I wanted to be with you," Benita said as she leaned over and kissed Carmen.

The kiss was a long and lingering kiss which both women eagerly participated in. Benita's hands roamed over Carmen's body, touching and caressing her old friend and new lover all over her body. With her foot, Benita was able to tug Carmen's panties down to the floor, now around her ankle. Benita began to openly fondle and caress Carmen's bountiful breasts with soft and tender touches while the women still kissed.

Benita loved each and every sensation of exploring another woman's body in a new and erotic way. She had seen many women's bodies both nude and partially dressed many times and in many ways over the course of her young life. Never once had she given them a passing thought or looked on them with the slightest hint of desire. Yet here she was, eager to explore each and every corner of a woman's body, starting with Carmen.

Benita traced circles around Carmen's upper body, paying special attention to her breasts with one hand as her other hand ventured south. Benita was excited yet she slowly and leisurely meandered her hand down Carmen's body until she reached her best friend's pussy. Benita teased Carmen's clitoris for a bit, and Carmen's breathing intensified as she did so. Feeling victory was within her grasp, Benita reached further south and thrust two fingers into Carmen's pussy.

That was the moment which brought Carmen out of the erotic dream which had captured her, when Benita began to thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy, Carmen knew what would happen next. Carmen knew this was a prelude to fucking. Part of Carmen wanted to throw her legs open wide, caution to the wind and fuck till dawn. The more rational part of Carmen wanted to stop things right now, before things went too far, yet again. Her rational part won out and Carmen reached down and held Benita's wrist firm.

"Stop! We can't do this," Carmen said as she looked deep into Benita's eyes.

"C'mon," Benita said as she started moving her fingers inside Carmen's pussy. "You know you want to, we both do. You already said you loved it. You know I do! Why not do it again?" Benita added as she moved in and kissed Carmen.

"We can't, I can't!" Carmen said as she pushed Benita away from her and pulled Benita's hand away from her crotch.

"I need you, Carmen, I need to make love to you, again. Can't you see that? Can't you see how much I need you?" Benita said in an imploring tone of voice with eyes which begged to be understood.

"I know exactly what's going on!" Carmen snarled as she stood up abruptly and pulled her panties up. "You're horny and need to fuck, so you came to me, because you figured I would be an easy fuck!" Carmen spat with anger as she thrust her right leg into her pants.

"That's not it, I don't just need to fuck, I need to make love to you!" Benita urged as Carmen put her left leg through her pants and sipped them up.

"I told you before that I was not going to fuck you and I meant it!" Carmen said with a glare as she strode towards the door of the change room. "This is the last time I'll warn you, Ben! Try this again and I'll never speak to you again!" Carmen added before she swiftly left the change room.

Benita hung her head and cried in frustration and sadness. She was both horny beyond belief, but also ashamed for causing the rift between her and Carmen. It was not a conscious decision, it was simply an impulse that went unchecked. Benita feared she would not be able to control these impulses around Carmen unless she found a safe outlet for her sexual desires.

12