The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The truth was that Benita's mind and emotions were still swimming from the intense cum the deep-throating had given her. Just the images, memories and lingering sensations of it were enough to slowly, yet steadily give her another erection.

"Yes," Lisa nodded as she looked at the steadily stiffening cock in front of her.

"Then brace yourself against the wall for the fucking of your life," Benita said with a cocky grin and condescending tone of voice.

Lisa squealed in excitement as she got up and complied as soon as her shaky legs would allow. Benita wasted no time in foreplay and instead walked up, lined up her cock and sank it into the fourth woman she had ever fucked: Lisa. Lisa collapsed her forearms and smushed her right cheek against the cold tile wall before Benita had fully embedded her thick, fat cock inside her.

Lisa didn't care about what should or shouldn't be, only what was. All she knew and cared about was that she was getting fucked for the first time since her husband left her almost six years ago. Her job had been and still was her obsession, so dating took a back seat. Even then Lisa was particular in whom she dated; she would only date those who could advance her career.

This fuck happened so quickly and Benita came at her with such ferocious intensity it was purely an animalistic reaction. Lisa moaned out as Benita withdrew her cock and began the steady fucking. Lisa moved and positioned her hips in such a way as to make the fuck more convenient. Not to mention she wanted to help get more of the fat monster inside her neglected pussy.

Benita held Lisa's hips and fucked her for all she was worth. Benita was ecstatic and drunk on the pleasure of the moment and the "thrill of the kill" so to speak. She loved overpowering someone's will and dominating a near stranger into a fuck. Pure hunter's lust and adrenaline flowed through Benita as her hips repeatedly slapped against Lisa's ass, an ass that at that moment Benita owned.

With a roar Benita slammed her cock home one last time as her orgasm erupted out the end of her cock and deep within Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned and shook in the oh-so-female reaction to the act of being claimed and successfully being fucked. Lisa revelled in the long-missed sensation of a cock cuming inside her, so she came. When Benita's orgasm was over she pulled out of Lisa who was still climaxing.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked as Benita strode out of the shower while Lisa slid down the wall of the shower.

"Home," Benita said as she started to get dressed, not bothering to dry off.

"Which apartment do you live in? Can I call you?" Lisa said in a dreamy and needful manner.

"Nope," was all Benita said as she picked up her bag and left the change room, Lisa's pussy was still spasming as Benita disappeared.

Once back in her room, Benita checked her email and noted that she had gotten a response to her add. Benita smiled as she read a response from a woman who seemed eager to have sex. Benita smiled and got an erection, the woman knew how to craft an enticingly submissive response to Benita's dominant add. Life was looking better and better, Benita chuckled with an evil smile.

* * * *

The following Sunday Frank placed his bag by the door of the apartment and walked into the kitchen. He could see Stacey sitting at the kitchen table sipping on a cup of coffee, still in her bathrobe. Frank paused to calm himself down, as he didn't want to get into an argument and leave for work angry.

This past week Stacey had been, moody, distant and cold to his touch. While on one hand he understood that she was going through a tough time he didn't know what it was that troubled her. Every attempt to get her to talk about it ended up with Stacey lashing out at him and pulling further away. Last night he had tried to initiate sex for the umpteenth time since he got home, but she rebuffed him, yet again. It ended up in a large argument and Frank ended up sleeping on the couch, not able to sleep next to his wife, he was that angry.

"Well, I'm off," Frank said in a curt yet strained civil tone as he entered the kitchen and walked towards his wife.

"Be safe honey," Stacey said with genuine concern in her sad eyes.

"Yeah, you . . . take care," Frank said as he kissed Stacey on the cheek.

Frank didn't even give Stacey a second look as he swiftly exited the kitchen and apartment, bag in hand. Once the door closed behind him he could hear Stacey begin to cry, yet again. After pausing to consider going back inside to comfort his wife, he left, deciding to do so was pointless, and he was running late.

Stacey sobbed at the table, feeling now more torn between two people than ever before. She still ached for Benita's touch and could not bring herself to sleep with anyone but her beloved Mistress. Despite how hard she tried last night, she could not force herself to sleep with her husband. Now Frank left angry and Stacey was alone again with no one to turn to, nobody to comfort her.

Stacey's repeated calls to Benita only ended up in a swift click as soon as Stacey spoke. At least she got to hear Benita say "hello," the only word Benita would say to Stacey. As soon as Benita knew it was Stacey, she would not say word and simply hang up.

* * * *

Six weeks had passed since that eventful Saturday morning when Carmen and Benita had fucked. Carmen had successfully returned her and Benita's relationship back to pure friendship, with light, meaningless flirting now and again. In short life had returned to normal and Carmen was even seeing a guy she liked. While things were very premature and early, things were looking up for the two of them.

However, Carmen was now a few weeks overdue for her period and was in disbelief that it was anything but an oddity of her body. Regardless, she was in the bathroom, staring at the back of a pregnancy test, waiting for the egg-timer to go off. After what seemed like hours the timer rang and Carmen shut it off. With shaking hands, Carmen picked up the pregnancy test and turned it to face her so she could read the results.

"Fuck me!" Carmen said as all colour drained from her face.

12