The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

She sucked her belly back from my fingers and thrust out her pelvis, offering her bush. I brushed her sleek pelt and she remained steady, so I edged towards her clit. She gave out a low moan, willingly accepting the presence of a man's hand on her private, regal parts. ling.

Her pants were like a second skin, and I couldn't budge them, so I withdrew my hand. She made a small moan of protest.

"You will have to take those off so we can do this properly," I said.

She started to yank at the waist of her pants, stopped and leaned against me, overcome with giddy laughter.

"My boots!" she exclaimed. "You'll have to help me get them off."

"At your service, Madam," I replied.

I picked her up by her slight waist and set her down on the broad arm of the chair where I could better grip on her legs. She sighed as I worked the supple, finely crafted boots down her shapely calves. She had little black ankle socks that I slipped off as well, tickling the bottom of her tiny, naked feet one at a time.

When I had tugged the second, pointy toed, high-heeled boot off, she slid down onto the chair and thrust her hips up boldly towards me. She seemed drunk with delight.

"Why don't you take the pants as well Culane?" she asked with a wanton grin.

I grabbed her by the ankles and hauled her, squealing, right off the chair so that she bumped down onto the dusty carpet on her ass.

"Don't think you can take advantage of an old man, you lazy little witch," I laughed. "Up, up you get, and do as you're told."

"You are a cruel teacher," she said with a mock pout.

As she struggled to her feet,one hand boldly grabbed onto my swollen shaft, and the other squeezed my butt.

I sat back in the chair and watched with delight as she wriggled, squirmed, and slowly worked her way out of her pants. I had already taken off my jacket, and now I pulled my shirt over my head. When it popped out she was standing there bare-assed before me, her blouse hanging open down to just below her navel, and her hands over her crotch.

It was a demure gesture, but one that invited mischief.

"Ah, you're hiding something from me Theodora, what do call that precious thing behind your hands," I asked.

She hesitated, and even in the flickering firelight I could see her blush. Of course this wasn't something she would have ever discussed with a man before.

"Surely you talk about it with your sisters, it must have a name," I prompted gently in a humorous tone.

"Galinda calls it her magic carpet, hers is like a mat of fine spun cloth of gold," she replied.

I nodded and murmured in an encouraging way.

"Dormadora calls it a rat; Evenora calls it her otter, and truly, it is black, short trimmed, and always sleek and wet whenever I have encountered it," she went on with growing confidence.

"What a charming way to get to know your sisters," I said.

She giggled, took a step forward and removed her hands for a second before covering up again.

"This is my bush," she said boldly, "it is dark, tangled and unruly like my heart."

I chuckled deeply at that; she was just out of reach now, close enough for me to see that she trembled.

"And what do you call the thing nestled within your bush?"

She paused, wet her lips and lowered her eyes. "Galinda calls it her bum, which is silly because it's not her bum," she replied with mock concern.

"What does she call her bum then?" I asked.

"Her bottom."

"Ah, yes."

"Dormadora calls it a cunt, she calls everyone's a cunt, in fact she callsus cunts too; It is one of her favorite words." Her eyes flashed at me as she spoke the hard, naughty words.

"She sounds like a very crude witch," I said.

"Evenora... Oh, Evenora calls it a honey pot," she giggled.

"Ummmmmm," I commented in my scholarly way, "and you?"

She smiled and took a half step closer. "I call it my quim," she said scissoring her legs back and forth, grinding her quim, but keeping it covered.

"Ahhhh," I replied with approval, "an ancient word, cute rather than crude, a little ambiguous, but friendly, tasty even, like something that would be sweet and luscious on the tongue."

She laughed and clapped her hands, became aware that she had left herself exposed, and then with a shrug, let her arms fall naturally to her sides.

"Quim it shall be then," I declared and leaned forward so that my fingertips could just reach her hips and gently urge her forward.

I spread my legs and drew her in further until her flat belly was now at my lips.

"It is the well spring of your power Theodora, the key to your control." I blew on her belly and watched the shivers ripple through her. "So you mustn't hide it from me, in fact it will be very much thecenter of my attentions," I gave her impressive bush the gentlest of brushes, felt her shiver, and then settled back in the deep chair.

"Agghhhhhhh, will you talk forever Culane," she howled and leapt on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck; "Teach me!" she growled and assaulted my mouth with hers.

Once I had met and worn out her attack, I said; "Of course, I'll teach you, but the first great secret ispatience, let the power grow slowly inside you; there's no rush Theodora, we have all night." I said as I lightly stroked her smooth, flat belly just above her pussy.

She breathed deeply between kisses. "So good," she moaned.

I rubbed her clit in firm circles, toying with it for only a moment before she spread her legs so that I could slide my fingers along her slit. This brought more appreciative murmurs, and she started to move her hips slowly, working against my hand.

"Now let your left hand just dangle to the side, just think of the one hand," I said gently. "Feel the heat,see the heat, see it rising up from your loins, running through your belly, up into your arm, and then along to your fingertips. Don't force it, it doesn't have to happen right away or all at once."

I moved my attention up to her breasts, stroking them, massaging them, pinching her rock-hard nipples. We continued to kiss and I returned to her pussy with increased intensity enjoying bringing her higher and higher.

Her left arm twitched. "I can feel it, I can feel it," she moaned.

"See it."

"I do, I do see it!"

I worked her faster and she started to pant and thrust. I slid two fingers inside her and she clamped down on them groaning, slamming her thighs shut.

"Oh, no, I can't," she said, fighting with herself. "I am... we can't.....it is too.......carnal. I can only do such a thing with The Wizard," she said, her words breathless and confused.

"Let me guess," I said. "You have to wait. You are bound by a vow to wait for the rightful Wizard of Oz."

I withdrew my fingers and moved us apart on the big chair.

"Is it no good then, Culane, you can't help me?" she moaned.

"I'm not sure exactly what the problem is," I replied.

"They made me take a vow before my father died that I would hold myself chaste until the rightful Wizard of Oz came to claim me," she wailed backing up into one corner of the chair, both hands clamped tightly between her legs.

"How long ago was this?" I asked.

"Three hundred years ago," she replied petulantly."All of my life!"

"What did you think the vow meant, specifically?" I asked.

She waved a hand in the air; "I don't know...... howcould I know? I was just a child, how could I make a vow when I didn't even know what it was about. I didn't know it was going to be like this! I didn't know it was going to bethree hundred years! It's so unfair."

"Poor Theodora, come here," I said and tucked her under one arm.

She came eagerly and rested her head on my shoulder, one hand on my chest, the other still between her tightly clamped thighs.

"He's never going to come anyway," she pouted.

"It must be terrible," I said stroking her hair.

"It is! It is the most terrible torment, and I can't even satisfy myself, because of the spells they put on young witches in Oz."

With her head down, buried under my arm in the dark she seemed to be able to talk freely. "It is like having a bad itch, you must know what that is like, you scratch and scratch, and it feels good for a moment, and then comes back worse than ever."

"Poor Theodora," I murmured.

"It's like being in a desert, dying of thirst and having a cup of the most refreshing ice water at your lips from which you cannot drink." She was squirming as the images poured out of her pretty mouth.

"It is like climbing a mountain, up and up you go until you come to a steep cliff at the very top. You scale the heights, dying to know what is on the other side, but always, just as you reach the summit, your body freezes, and no matter what you do, you slide back down in despair."

"So, you have scaled the heights of passion, so to speak, but not been able to get over the top?" I asked seizing on her last metaphor.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation. "I have intense passion, but cannot achieve....... release, satisfaction, gratification...."

"I get it Theodora, but tell me, do you do this alone?"

"Sometimes, a few times with Galinda, much more often with Evenora. Many times we have tried, and always we have failed."

"Neither of you can.......go over the edge?"

"No, neither of us," she lamented.

She stirred, turned more towards me so that her hands could roam more freely over my chest.

"Doing thesecarnal thing with Evenora, this is still considered being chaste?" I asked.

"Of course, she's a witch not a wizard," she replied, as if it was an obvious distinction.

"So, it's okay as long as it's not a wizard," I said.

Her hand stopped; I looked down into her shining eyes.

"You're not a wizard," she whispered with excitement.

"I have said I am a man," I replied, and hardly had the words escaped my lips than she had her mouth on mine, her tongue flicking like mad.

I took the opportunity to slide her blouse off of her shoulders, and she shrugged the rest of the way out of it without breaking off our kiss for an instant.

I shifted and moved her so that she was in front of me, her legs spread wide, with her knees on either side of my hips. She ground herself against me, until she had pushed her chemise down past her tits. Her soft mounds mashed into my chest, her nipples raking mine.

It was my turn to call a halt. I broke free of her mouth, pushed her upright and held her there with my hands on her shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied breathlessly, and I could see all of her white teeth in the darkness.

"I thought we were trying to teach you how to gain control of your powers," I said.

"Yes, yes, that's it. I thought that this was how we were doing it," she replied with a giggle.

"You are a naughty witch Theodora," I chided her.

"It's beenthree hundred years!!" she cried squirming loose and fastening her lips onto my neck.

"...and the vows?"

"You are only aman Culane, only a man, a being of no consequence, which means I can eat you up!" she cried merrily rising from my neck.

She grabbed my shoulders with her small, soft hands and tried to knead the muscles.

"You're a bit tough, but you will have to do," she laughed, nearly delirious. "No matter, I am very, very hungry!"

I grabbed her nipples and gave them a viscious twist.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she cried. "You brute, you're worse than Evenora!"

Now that I had her attention I said; "I didn't say that I could breakthat terrible spell."

"Damn the spell Culane, damn all witches and wizards and vows! I'm having fun right now, can't I have fun?" she demanded, wild eyed and happy.

"Imight be able to break that spell, but we should concentrate on training you first."

That stopped her dead; she straightened again. "What did you say Culane?"

"I said that we need to work on your skills......"

"No, no, no, before that. Don't toy with me Culane, or Iwill eat you, really eat you; tear your heart out with my teeth!"

I traced the curve of her breasts lightly with both hands, making her shiver.

"Spells can be broken, and as I said, I have known a witch or two in my time, none as lovely as you of course...."

"Stop teasing!" she howled.

"I make no promises, but, given time, and....... cooperation...the solution might come to me."

"Time!" she shouted, but she was laughing again. "Don't talk tome about time!"

Now she was tearing at my nipples with her sharp nails so I set her aside, and stood up facing her.

"The secret, as I havealready told you," I admonished her; "is not to rush."

I untied my holster from my leg, and then whipped off my belt with a flourish.

"Mercy!" She cried laughing, but there was an edge of uncertainty to her husky voice.

"To begin with, you will need to get familiar with my cock," I said as I unbuttoned the wide flap of my pants and pushed them down past my hips. My impatient beast leaped eagerly from its stifling imprisonment.

"At last!" she cried and tumbled around so that she was sitting up straight in the chair. "I thought you'dnever take that out. I've been feeling it all night, and I have been dying to see it."

"Well, now's your chance, fill your boots," I replied, and eased my pants down further so I could free my balls as well.

"Oh, my lord Culane, it's sobig, it's so beautiful," she exclaimed looking up at me with eyes filled with wonder. "I had never imagined such a thing, it's like a stallion's but much more wonderfully formed."

I spread my legs for better balance, gratified by her praise for my thick shaft that curved sharply all the way to my belly button. She slid right to the very edge of the chair, reached out, then stopped and looked up at me again.

"May I touch it?' she asked.

"Feel free, you have waited long enough," I replied magnanimously. "You will need to learn how to handle it, so you can draw from it the nectar of pure power."

She ran her soft hands up the shaft to the tip. "It's so hard, but the skin is so soft, like silk."

After a moment she took it firmly in her right hand and began to stroke it slowly up and down.

"Squeeze it harder, don't worry, you won't hurt it."

"It's wonderful Culane! You'll have to teach me everything, I want to learn everything!"

She leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against it. "Can I lick it?"

"Yes, that's exactly what you should do, see, you're a natural Theodora," I replied with an encouraging smile.

She stuck out her deft little tongue and began to run it up and down the shaft, flicking at it, swift as a hummingbird. She fluttered, first around the base of the head, then up to the very the tip.

It was true, she did have good instincts. "That's good," I encouraged her. "Be bold!"

"Can I put it in my mouth? I feel like I should. Iwant to put it in my mouth and suck on it."

"Excellent Theodora. Let me get comfortable first, come help me with my boots."

As soon as I sat, she jumped up and eagerly pried off my boots. I lifted my hips while she fought my pants down, and pulled them off of my feet.

"Ah, much better," I declared.

Without prompting she quickly pulled her chemise over her head and tossed it into the dark, and now, with me sitting on the edge of the chair, she knelt before me, grabbed my member firmly with both hands and positioned her mouth above it.

She paused and looked up at me. "I don't know if I can get it all the way in, the head is so wide," she said with breathless wonder.

"Never fear my lovely, witches have a talent for this sort of thing," I replied.

"I really want to," she said and returned to lapping at the head with long sweeps of her tongue, lowering her lips down to suck the very tip.

"It is so....mmmmmphmmm," she said as her sweet lips came down almost to the brim of the helmet.

She looked at me, eyes wide a doubtful. I nodded in encouragement, and perhaps groaned a little when her slippery mouth slid the last little bit and engulfed the whole head.

"Ahhhhhmnnnnnnnn," she said, and once the bulge was passed she found it fairly easy to work her way a few more inches down the shaft. She sucked hard and then came back up again.

"What a feeling, Culane!" she exclaimed. "It made me feel so powerful, so.......engaged, attached.....to you... like I had your very being at my command. Did it feel good for you?"

"Very nice, but you can take more than that," I replied.

"More, more than that?!!!" she looked both excited and afraid.

"Much more, but don't fret, nothing is learned all at once, and I am a patient teacher," I replied reaching down to caress her cheek.

"I want to do it again," she replied unconsciously wiping a bit of saliva from her chin.

"By all means," I replied generously.

At my direction she licked and stroked and sucked with eagerness and determination; she learned fast.

"I can feel it," she said, settling back on her heels to catch her breath after a while.

She worked her jaw round a little while still making long, firm, even strokes with her hand. "I can feel the power flowing into me, flowing from this mighty staff of yours. Thank you, thank you Culane!"

She went back at it, hungrily, tirelessly. Witches have exceptional stamina of course, even if they sometimes lack patience. She began bobbing her beautiful face up and down on it with a furious rhythm, stroking with her right hand in a twisting motion as I had taught her. She began fingering herself with her free hand, quite without my suggestion.

She started moaning and going faster and faster. She was losing control, she was almost over the edge and starting to reach the frustration point, so I felt I needed to distract her.

"Careful Theodora," I warned sharply, "One thing at a time, keep both hands on my cock."

She looked at me with disappointment, so I added; "Don't worry; you will be rewarded for your efforts."

She obeyed, giving me a soulful look with her big eyes.

"Now Theodora, get ready!" I declared. "The nectar will spurt out forcefully, so keep your mouth firmly around my cock and swallow it all the way down. It is a magical potion that will make you strong."

I thrust forward my hips and grabbed the back of her head and held it firmly in place while I let loose and strong spurt of cum. She moaned and her eyes went wide again, but she kept sucking until every drop was gone.

She came up for gasping for air, "I did it Culane, I did it!" she exclaimed jumping to her feet.

"Well done, my darling," I said. "Now come to me, come to me, Theodora."

She clambered up into my arms and kissed me furiously, "Did I do it right, my teacher?" she asked breathlessly.

"You were marvelous Theodora, and this is just the beginning."

"Really, there's more?"

"Much more." I said as I hugged her close.

"Oh Culane!" she cried, "I can't believe how much my life has changed in just a few short hours. This is the best day of my life. Oh what wonderful good fortune has befallen me!"

She kissed me again her eyes wet with tears, and a moment later she was asleep, a warm bundle of power purring in my arms.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers
12