The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

"This time when it spurts out," he said, "rub it all over your breasts, it will make them grow larger and firmer, rub some on your face and it will give your already beautiful skin a wonderful glow," he said.

"Oh yes Culane, Oh yes, do it. I want to see it." I said, and he exploded, washing my breasts and face and hair with his marvelous seed.

####

Culane

Theodora was eager to learn and very appreciative of my efforts to help her; she responded to my touch like a wild beast unchained. I can't take all the credit of course, I had three hundred years of pent up frustration working for me. I admit that it was a little cruel to make her work so hard for an orgasm that I knew she couldn't achieve, but she was such a joy to watch.

The main thing was that she had surrendered to me completely; quickly tossing aside any loyalty she was supposed to have for the missing wizard, for obviously my whole man-wizard reasoning was nothing more than a very thin excuse. She wanted to come, and if I could do it for her then the wizard be damned. I knew how to get her off, but I wanted to draw out her passion; I knew that the longer I waited, the more powerful the orgasm would be when it finally came, and the more grateful she would be.

We rested a while, had a nice picnic in her charming rustic room. We talked some more of Oz and her sisters, and of my many travels and the marvels I had seen. Once her frustration had subsided, she was eager to get going again, unable to contain her carnal curiosity even though it might drive her out of her mind. I was quite comfortable lying on my back and stroking her thick unruly hair, and frankly, I could have taken a bit more rest, but she used her new knowledge against me, and before long her stroking and licking had me hard once more.

"What now Culane?" she teased. "Show me what other tricks this beast can perform. I want to learn everything," she declared with a joyous wantonness.

"Do you ride, Theodora?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, her pretty face tilted in question; "We have some fine horses in Oz, but what does that have to do with........"

I took my shaft by the base and pushed it forward until it stood straight up, a thick, nine-inch spike with a wide bladed head.

"Oh," she said. "Really, is that something that's done........ And I'm supposed to... ahh.... Do you think I can?" She was up on her knees now, hovering over it, measuring it doubtfully with both hands.

"Just go slowly my dear, and you can manage it; witches are wonderfully ... accommodating," I replied.

She looked at me doubtfully, "the prospect is exciting," she said with a deep sigh, but....." she stood up unsteadily on the soft mattress and carefully stepped over me, ".....how?"

"Crouch down, brace yourself with your hands on my chest, I'll hold it steady for you," I gently advised her.

She did as I instructed and I had the benefit of watching her face as she used her strong legs to lower herself down until the shining head brushed her dripping, swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhh...ahh, oh my stars.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh yes, ahhhhhh, unnnnh," or sounds to that effect escaped her plump lips as she settled half way over the head, and halted at its widest point. Her dark eyes were wide with fear and expectation, her mouth trembled. I gave her a reassuring smile, and then with a deep breath, she sank the rest of the way, past the brim of the helmet.

"Culane....ahhhhhh! Oh yess, oh yess!" she cried.

Although three hundred is early middle age for a witch, Theodora, due to her unusual fate, retained a delightful innocence that was rare in witches even a fraction her age. It's always fun to teach people new things, and she had a breathless, naughty eagerness that made it very rewarding indeed. Pressing hard on my chest she tentatively, but bravely, shoved herself down the length of my shaft. It was a very tight fit, but with pauses and retreats, much sighing and moaning, and even a few tears, she ultimately impaled herself right down to my balls where she sat, panting for some time, a smile of wonder on her face.

"I knew you could do it!" I declared.

In response she looked at me a tad askance, and then commenced to slowly grind herself up and down the long pole. Soon she was riding hard, and in time she learned to post and gallop, and explore the intriguing possibilities of leaning way forward and way back. I would have moved on to other things, but she was quite engrossed.

Eyes closed, she was soon hammering up and down, crying out; "Oh this is it isn't it Culane? Oh yes... this... will do it!"

Alas, even though she worked herself into a lather, pouring rivulets of sweet smelling sweat onto me from her agonized face, even though she pumped and thrust like a piston until her legs trembled, she could not make it happen. I became almost fearful for her physical and mental safety, but couldn't bring myself to stop her, fascinated as I was to see just how much punishment she would take before giving up. In the end it was no failure of will, but mere physical exhaustion that stopped her; and she sagged down upon me with a long sorrowful groan, her anger and her energy spent.

I drew her limp body from my shaft, rolled her onto her back and placed the head into her sagging mouth. "Open up, drink deeply Theodora, it will help to revive you," I said.

Her eyes remained closed, but her lips and jaw tightened around the head of my cock, and I jerked the waiting load into her throat. She sucked it all down with a grateful smile.

"You are a brute Culane," she murmured as she licked the last drops from her lips. Her eyelids parted slightly, and then she rolled over, and with a last, long exhalation, dropped off to sleep.

We slept-in the next day, and with all the washing and kissing and goofing around we didn't get airborne for Emerald City until noon. She was reluctant to face Evenora, but I pressed on, and she followed. I made a wide arc around the central mountains and then headed down the Green River valley, through placid air, on a straight-in run for the city. I was able to lash the rudder in place, and we passed the time in a warm embrace that became warmer by the minute.

"Oh Culane, Culane I am going mad with frustration, if only you were a wizard and could get me off," she exclaimed, returning to her favorite subject.

"So use it. Right now, close your eyes and focus on the heat. Imagine my cock pounding deep into you; imagine my tongue on your hooded lady. That's it, feel it. Now bring it into your hands."

"Culane!" she exclaimed opening her eyes with surprise and wonder as fireballs bloomed in her open palms.

"Now hurl them; that way towards the lake."

She threw the balls and they went arching through the air.

"Again, do it again," I encouraged her, and she did, laughed gaily. Then she hugged me and nearly knocked me over the gunwale with her kisses.

"Thank you, oh thank you, Culane!" she cried.

"And you will get stronger and more adept with more practice; but don't let on to Evenora or Galinda. Keep it as a surprise for when it's needed the most. And once you have gone over the edge of that stubborn cliff, you will be less skittish and your control will greatly increase," I said.

"But I can't get over the edge!" she wailed.

I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "I will take you over the edge Theodora; this morning I remembered the secret."

She gasped and then grabbed me by the shoulder; "Don't toy with me Culane!" she growled.

"It's true," I said with a smile and a wink. "I can do it."

She started hopping up and down, she almost danced a jig; "Then what are we waiting for, we need to do it right here, right now!"

"We can't do it now Theodora, it takes time and concentration; we can't rush it."

"No, no, no! When are we ever going to get a chance?"

"Tonight, I promise."

"But Evenora will keep us apart, she will put you in a separate tower, and then she will take you away from me. Oh, and just when I'm so close! No, no, you can't take this away from me now, not now!"

"Have faith my dear, I have my ways. I will have Evenora completely occupied, and I will have no trouble finding you," I replied confidently.

"But how Culane, how are you going to deal with Evenora?"

"I have her number; from what you've told me about her I know exactly what to do."

When we were about a half an hour out I said to her, "Now we can't show Evenora how close we've become, she will be suspicious enough of me as it is. If she knows we're lovers she might become very jealous and hostile indeed."

"Lovers, is that what you call it Culane? I like that...... lovers," she replied. "But Evenora is beautiful and she will take you away from me. My sisters always take everything away from me," she pouted.

"Not this time Theodora," I promised, and she hugged me close as the sparkling green towers of The Emerald City came into sight.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers
12