The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 03

Story Info
Culane meets greedy wicked Evenora.
8.1k words
4.66
11.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers

Chapter Three: Evenora

Culane

"And that is the throne the wizard will occupy when he finally returns," Theodora said nervously.

We stood alone in the spectacular audience hall at Emerald City dwarfed by the three-story high windows, and feeling very exposed by the complete lack of furnishings other than the golden throne on its raised dais. No one had greeted us when we landed on a nearby balcony the size of a football field. The few manchkin guards that we saw merely bowed to Theodora as we passed. The doormen opened the huge, well-oiled doors and shut them silently behind us.

"I do hope you like it." Evenora's voice carried easily from the high landing where she had appeared. She started down the curved staircase, tall, regal, assured. "I have done my best to keep it well polished for you," she continued as she reached the bottom and approached us with small even steps, her high heels tapping the marble floor.

I noticed her figure right away, it was tighter than Theodora's, less voluptuous, but her long emerald-green dress fitted snugly over a nice swell of hips, and her tight bodice pushed up some very respectable breasts. A large oval emerald nestled in cleavage worthy to receive it.

I played along with her game; "For me?"

"You are the wizard aren't you, come at last to save us all," she said in a haughty, sarcastic voice, her accent very different than Theodora's.

"I am sorry to disappoint you Madam, but I am no wizard, only a soldier of fortune accidentally stranded in your remarkable land."

"A man," she said with disgust, attempting to look down her thin aristocratic nose at me even though in four inch heels, she was a half a foot shorter. She was very different looking than her younger sister. Her thick, raven hair was pulled back from her flawless face, revealing a broad forehead, dark green eyes heavily made up with light blue eyeshade and dark eye liner, above high cheekbones and slightly hollowed cheeks.

She had the pale white skin and symmetrical nose of nobility, and her lips, although full, were more severe, and lacked the lusciousness of Theodora's. Her hair was piled up in a mass of curls at the back of her head, and capped with an odd, headdress of green feathers. I was learning that Oz was a land of strange haberdashery.

"At your service," I replied with a courtly bow. I could almost feel Theodora vibrating with nervousness beside me. I don't think she noticed that I was treating Evenora with far more deference than I had treated her.

"What possible service could you be to a witch of Oz, soldier?"

"He can kill a charging barga by pointing his hand, he knows how to raise and train an army, and he is going to help me get my lands back from Dormadora," Theodora blurted.

Evenora arched a carefully shaped and tapered eyebrow. "What mischief is this?"

"We could only do it with your help Evenora," I said calmly.

"My help? You fool; Dormadora will crush you like a couple of bugs. Not to mention, my darling sister, this creature is a man. Men are not welcome in Oz because they are treacherous and violent animals. Why would I help you in such stupidity?" she demanded as she paced in a short circuit in front of us. The odd green feathers attached to the neck, and sprouting from the shoulders of her dress, rustled with irritation.

"For justice Evenora, for your sister's right. And for the gold of course," I replied.

She stopped her pacing and looked at me with curiosity and suspicion, "What gold, soldier?" she asked.

"As I have said, I am not a wizard, however in my travels I have spent time with learned alchemists who have taught me a thing or two," I replied.

She laughed with disdain, "I suppose that now you are going to say that you know the secret of the philosopher's stone."

"Something like it."

"Oh, something like it," she sneered, she had a very sexy sneer, and believe me, I've seen a few.

"The philosopher's tears," I said. "One drop of this potion will cause a pound of gold to weep out more gold, of the same purity, to seven times its weight."

"How marvelous; I suppose now you will tell me that you can make this wondrous potion, but it will take several weeks to get the ingredients and brew them up, and in the mean time I should support you two with my gold."

"No Evenora, although some of the ingredients are quite rare, I have them all to hand. I could make the potion in an hour or so; in fact I still have a drop from my last batch." I tapped my jacket pocket. "I could give you a demonstration, if you happen to have any gold about," I replied smugly.

"Do I have any gold? Bring your potion trickster, I will show you gold," she said bringing her dark flashing eyes close to mine; "and if your potion does not do as you say I will have you cast out into the sea."

Theodora gasped sharply, but I smiled; "Lead on Madam," I said motioning towards the door. "I just have to make a stop at my ship to gather the ingredients."

The great doors to the treasure room of Oz were neither guarded nor locked, a testament to Evenora's power to instill fear in her subjects. With a mere push on the handle, the tall, ornate monstrosities swung smoothly open.

"The royal treasure of Oz," she declared grandly as we stepped into the room. "It is mine," she added. "All mine."

She was very proud of it, but it wasn't really very impressive. Ali Baba's was at least twenty times as great, and any self-respecting dragon would have sniffed it at.

Its greatest asset was several tons of emeralds and rubies, which were so plentiful in Oz.

They lay in great, loose, unappreciated piles. There were a few items of gold and silver which were of very fine workmanship, but the total was not great. Perhaps and ton of silver, but no more than five hundred pounds of the gold she valued so much.

She regarded me with narrowed eyes, suspicion and greed warring within her. "Well?" she said.

"Right, here will do nicely, bring me a pound of your finest gold, and we can begin at once," I replied confidently.

She selected a bar from a near-by pile and set it down on the floor at my feet. "Ninety eight percent pure," she said defiantly.

I took the dropper from my pocket and without ceremony let it fall onto the center of the bar. A fine, thin mist rose up from the spot, smelling faintly of vanilla. The witches took an involuntary step backwards; "Don't be afraid," I said crouching down. "It's quite safe, come take a look."

They crowded close beside me, each pressing against my side. "It's working!" Theodora exclaimed happily.

Evenora remained silent as we watched the gold melt at the center of the bar and form into a rivulet which grew into a little creek, and then ran off the bar to pool beside it.

"It's some kind of an illusion," she said. "It's not real."

I stuck my finger into the liquid and held it up before her eyes. "Go ahead, take some and test it, it won't harm you."

Evenora scooped up a small handful and brought it to her face. She examined it closely, hefted it, sniffed it, took it into her mouth and savored it, and after a moment, gave me a look of complete wonder.

"It's real," she whispered, her mouth hanging open in a very un-regal manner. "You're telling the truth." Her eyes widened and her white breasts began to heave beneath her corset. "It's real!" She exclaimed looking down at the growing pool on the floor, "and pure, just like you said."

I stood up and Theodora stood with me beaming proudly, standing very close. "I told you," she taunted childishly.

Evenora stood up too, her eyes now alight with greed; "I must have the formula, you must give it to me at once."

"Only if you pledge yourself to Theodora's cause," I replied.

"You think you can refuse me? I will slay you, and take it from your corpse," she declared fiercely.

"It is written nowhere save my memory," I replied.

"I can make you talk you impudent slug," she growled taking a half step forward.

"You can try Evenora," I said locking eyes with her. She met them boldly at first, but then her mouth parted a little and her tongue darted over her full red lips as she sensed my power for the first time.

"Don't you dare hurt him," Theodora cried and grabbed my arm protectively. It didn't really matter now that she showed me affection; I had Evenora hooked. She shifted her gaze to Theodora and then back to me.

"Oh very well then," she said, her lips drawing together highlighting the hollows beneath her fine cheekbones. "I pledge it. If you can truly make a potion that works like this, then I will throw my full power behind you."

Theodora clapped her hands and hugged Evenora, "Oh thank you sister!" she exclaimed.

Evenora looked past her into my face, "I want you to make a new batch right now," she said firmly.

"As you wish, Evenora, however I think it would be best if we kept this just between the two of us," I said.

"Yes of course, very wise. Leave us now Theodora, we will speak later," she said.

Theodora looked at me with hurt in her big brown eyes, "It's for the best Theodora, remember, it is all for you," I chided and gave her a smile and a wink.

###

Evenora

I could scarcely believe it. This strange... man... busily mixing ingredients into a large mouthed chalice had dropped from the skies, and was now going to give me my heart's desire; gold. With this potion I could have as much gold as I wanted; heaps and piles and stacks of it. Why I could have a full sized stature of myself made of the purest gold and place it in the throne room.

"Wait. How much does a batch make?" I asked as I started to make calculations in my head.

"Ten drops give or take," he replied continuing to sift out powders from little vials from his bag.

Ten drops, seven pounds a drop -- seventy pounds! That was more than twice what all the mines of Oz produced in a year, and when that was done we could make even more; there would be no end to it.

"Good," Culane declared, "All done except for the one last, very rare ingredient."

Here it is, here's the catch; I thought angrily, "and you do not have this ingredient?" I snarled.

"Oh no, we have it, I just need to get it from you."

"From me? What is it, an eyelash, a tear, a drop of blood, what?" I demanded.

"Witches cum," he replied breezily.

"You fool!" I shouted and stamped a foot angrily. "That is impossible; your whole damned potion is useless. Oh I am going to hurl you into the sea from a very great height. " Now I quite understood why my ancestors had destroyed the treacherous, villainous race of men.

"Why?" he asked with a puzzled expression.

"Why? Why? Only a wizard can make me cum, damn you! I can't do it myself, believe me I have tried. Another witch can't do it, we've tried that too! It is the very nature of Oz that a witch can only achieve satisfaction and release from a wizard."

"I can do it," he said confidently.

"Impossible!" I shouted and lightening began to glow at my fingertips as I prepared to fry his impudent carcass. "The very reason these spells were created was to keep witches and men apart!"

"I've done it many times before," he replied standing his ground, showing no fear at all. "How do you think I made the batch which produced the drop we just used?"

"Theodora?" I growled without really thinking, feeling a sharp pang of absurd jealousy.

"No, this was from a witch in another land entirely," he replied without giving any sign as to whether he had even attempted it with Theodora. Usually I keep a close watch on her, but recently I had been giving my attention to suspicious activities in the South and hadn't looked in on her until after she was leaving Hanslydowne with this vile creature in his silly flying ship. She was smitten with him obviously, but that didn't necessarily mean that they had engaged in forbidden relations.

"Yes, but that witch was not of Oz," I snarled, stating the obvious, and started to raise my hands to strike. Men were said to be strong physically and in possession of terrible machines, but they were no match for a witch face to face. Still he remained stupidly calm making no attempt to cower or flee.

"Such spells are common as grass everywhere you find witches," he replied with a dismissive wave of his hand; "they all say the same thing, but there are ways to... subvert... the spell, by a man who's been around and is.......attentive... to such things. Believe me Evenora; I have obtained this ingredient from many witches in many different lands. It works every time; I see no reason to think Oz will be any different."

His confidence gave me pause. I wanted to believe him; I wanted to have the key to so much gold. Could it be true? I had seen the power of his potion; had proven its authenticity myself. I hesitated, an undeniable warmth rising from my loins. I did so want the gold, and it would be... so... nice to finally cum.

"Then why aren't you a rich man, all knowing Culane, instead of a wandering adventurer whose clothes have seen better days?" I taunted him.

This brought forth a genuine laugh; "Bad cards, beautiful women, lost causes; they have been the ruin of me," he said in a mirthful tone. "And possessions are of little use to a restless man. Gold can weigh you down and make you a magnet for thieves and worse. Far better to have this;" he tapped the side of his head.

I had lowered my arms although electricity still hummed at my fingertips, it was all too good to be true, but I wanted it so. I took a deep breath; "But even if you could do it, you boastful little man," I replied tentatively, "I have vowed to wait for The True Wizard of Oz himself, only he may touch me in such a ....familiar... way." I said.

He looked at me boldly and I noticed for the first time what a rugged and handsome specimen he was. I had never imagined that a man could have such a powerful pull on my carnal desires, yet it was undeniable. Maybe he could do it; he was certainly stirring me now.

"Well you can't blame me then, or go casting me about; I am more than willing to hold up my end of the bargain," he said and he planted his feet widely and thrust out his crotch most impudently.

I licked my lips with my restless tongue and shifted my weight. All of a sudden my clothes seemed an uncomfortable burden, as did my stupid vow.

He shrugged, "It seems a shame to have come this far and not go through with it," he said smiling wickedly at me.

"Yesss, you have a point," I whispered hoarsely.

Damn it, the True Wizard was never going to appear. It was a false and cruel prophecy foisted on us by our jealous, dying father. Hadn't I waited long enough? In three hundred years I hadn't even been given the luxury of defending my honor; my mad father had killed or banished all the other wizards when I was merely a hundred years old, and since then there had been no wizards dropping from the sky to tempt me, no renegade men raiding my shores to ravage me.

I had taken solace with my sisters, who didn't count, of course. What else was I to do, take up with the beasts of the forest, like Dormadora? Ravage munchkins like Galinda? Was I going to turn down the only opportunity I had to obtain unlimited gold just because I didn't want to let this ruffian have his way with me?

He came close to me and placed his hand on my shoulder slipping his fingers beneath my shawl to caress the bare skin near the base of my neck. He looked into my eyes, "I can make you cum Evenora," he said softy. "And make you gold."

"I must have the gold," I declared, my resistance crumbling all at once. "Hurry, help me out of this damn thing," I cried with a great excited breath, and turned my back to him so that he could undo my dress.

His hands were swift, strong and sure, and soon I was naked before him, standing there wantonly in just my black silk stockings and high heels. I took him by the hand and led him in amongst the antique furniture where he threw off his leather jacket and whipped off his high boots while I rather clumsily tore at his shirt. I fumbled with the unfamiliar fastenings of his pants, eager to see his cock, that thing that wizards and men have and witches do not. I had seen pictures of men and wizards in old books, but they were invariably clothed, or modestly posed. He pushed my hands away and removed this final garment with practiced swiftness.

I took a step back to get a better look at what was revealed, and let out an involuntary yelp of surprise. It was so big, and so fine looking, standing up like a mighty pillar of rock. My hopes soared; with an instrument such as that, perhaps it might work. I didn't know what to do, and he left me standing there for a moment, flushed and panting a little, with my nipples standing out like hard knots of oak and my honey pot swelling.

He looked me over boldly, the rascal, like I was some object for him to purchase, but also with a look of unmistakable appreciation for the thing he wanted to possess. When I thought I could stand it no longer and would humiliate myself, he came forward, took me in his strong arms and started kissing me. It was only a little like kissing Theodora for now I was the weaker one, the one whose mouth was being assaulted by a driving tongue, and of course there was his great big thing pressed between our naked bellies.

While he was kissing me I found my hands reaching around to grab his hard buttocks and I shifted so that I was riding his hard thigh with my wet pussy. I wanted to grab his big rod and shove it inside me, but I also wanted to taste it, to explore it with my lips and tongue. If my vows were to be forsaken, then I wanted full compensation. Somehow he seemed to read my wicked thoughts.

"Do you want to suck my cock Evenora? he asked.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Do you want me to shove it up into your honey pot?"

One thing at a time, I was thinking, but breathlessly replied, "Oh yes Culane, do whatever you have to do to."

He sat me down on the couch and stood in front of me with his legs braced. Acting on some natural, but naughty instinct I leaned forward to explore his cock. I licked it along its whole length from his heavy, hairy balls to the wide purplish head, my sensitive tongue enlightening and encouraging my mind with wonderful new information. There was much to learn.

I brought my right hand forth and wrapped it around the base of his shaft, squeezing it hard to judge its potential, while my tongue, of its own accord started making broad, emphatic sweeps. I wanted to do more of this, but the desire to devour his member was too great. It was as if I wanted to test its size with my mouth to anticipate how it would feel entering my honey pot. I positioned my head above it and then lowered my hot mouth upon it feeling my lips stretch as they passed over the very silky head. I wanted that entire knob in my mouth, and when I got it in, the pressure on my lips eased and my mouth was completely filled.

What a curious feeling, to have this powerful thing stuffed into my mouth, and how curiously arousing.

I felt very hopeful indeed, with my free hand I explored between my legs and found that I was wet to the point of dripping, which was a very good sign. If my body responded so well to this muscle of his, what would it do when I took it up into the center of my being?

Culane had been quite still up until this point, as if he were afraid that I was going to bite him, and in truth, the urge had come to me, but I resisted it knowing that I wanted him whole to perform the task ahead. Now he began to thrust his hips slowly upwards, and I held still as the head pushed up against the back of my throat, curious to see what would happen. It was too much, I started to gag and he swiftly withdrew. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, I knew that I had done something wrong, I wanted to test its length with my throat, just as I wanted to test his girth.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers