The Widow

Story Info
Widow wants son to replace husband.
4.1k words
4.46
315k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers

My eyes were tightly closed, hands behind his head, back arched, as I tried to pull my lover’s mouth closer, vainly attempting to get more of my breast into the mouth of the one man I loved more than life itself, moaning. "Ohhh, yes, suck them....suck my titties… suck them hard."

It felt so good having a man’s lips on my breasts for the first time in nearly year and a half, my lower body was trashing around searching for something…anything to satiate the hunger of my long starved cunt. The only problem was that the man doing the sucking and hearing my encouragement wasn’t the one I was really speaking to. In my mind I was pretending it was someone else making love to me.

Sam’s hand moved from one of my breasts to my mound and began fingering my pussy. I tried to clear my mind and concentrate on him but it didn’t do any good. As horny as I was, I began losing the ecstasy of the moment until I began fantasizing again. Just bringing my imaginary lover to mind again created a sudden fire in my loins begging to be extinguished immediately.

"Fuck me, Darling, fuck me now." I moaned in my mind.

Sam was panting in my ear. "Oh, Yes, Marcy, you are so hot and wet."

"I know, Darling, I know. I want you now. I want you to make me cum. I want your beautiful cock in my pussy now." I begged aloud as I spread my legs wider, not realizing, nor caring who I was talking to.

The combination of Sam’s cock and my vision rapidly brought me to that long desired pinnacle….then heavenly release.

"I’m cummmmming....cumming....oh yes yes .....yes...yes....soooo good."

I lay there for awhile, catching my breath, eyes closed, savoring my dream as long as I could before facing stark reality. I finally gave up and went to the bathroom, with the familiar longing still in my belly and the ache in my heart, to cleanse the feel of Sam from my body, hoping I could also cleanse the whole episode from my mind. The entire incident had came about due to what I thought were good intentions, but when I realized that I had made a mistake it was too late to back out. As I headed back to bed, I was wondering how to get rid of Sam gracefully. As I got back to the bed, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I thought I was going to gag.

"Marcy, that was so good. I think we both needed it."

I laid a hand on his cheek and smiled sweetly. "I know I did. Thank you so much."

"May I spend the night?"

"No, Sam. As much as I would love it," I lied. "I don’t want the neighbors talking."

"I understand."

I got up again and threw on a robe while he dressed, then walked with him to the front door.

"When can I see you again?" He whispered against my lips as he fondled my left breast.

"Get your fucking hands off of me and leave." I screamed in my head, but said aloud. "I don’t know. Ricky will be home in a few days for Christmas. Call me later in the week."

"I can’t wait." He whispered as he kissed me again.

"I can." I thought.

After he left, I got a glass of wine, curled up on the couch in the living room and began mulling over my dilemma.

My husband, Richard, had passed away about six months before, leaving me, a 38 year old widow, with a 19 year old son, after being sick with cancer for a year. Richard and I loved each other very much. We were very conservative in appearance to the public, Richard being a well known businessman in a relatively small town, but we went wild in the bedroom. We both loved sex and when we were horny, which was often the case, our imaginations knew no limits. But I had been celibate since he got sick. It was without a doubt the roughest year of my life.

Ricky, my son, was between high school and college when his Dad got sick. He had always been very mature for his age, so when his father became bedridden, Rick refused to go away for the first year of college. Instead, he took a couple of courses at the local community college in order to stay at home and help me. Over that year he became the man of the house, taking over all the chores his father used to take care of plus some of mine. Many times he would hold me while I cried my eyes out. I received all of my emotional strength from him during that period. I guess it was during that time that I began seeing him as a man instead of my son.

A couple of months after my husband passed away, Ricky left for college as originally planned. With both of them out of the house I cried almost every night because of the loneliness. It was over three months after Richard died before I began to feel the desire for sex again. That’s when I began masturbating for the first time since I got married. When I first started, I would try to picture Richard in my mind but that image would be immediately replaced by that of his son. Just looking at Ricky’s photos, speaking with him on the phone or thinking about him would create those old familar sexual yearnings, causing a terrible guilt.

Thanksgiving was especially rough that year. We were at my in-law’s but even there it was difficult to keep from dragging him into a bedroom and raping him. It was so bad that I couldn’t sleep at night, knowing that the object of my illicit desire was just a couple of doors away. At the time I blamed it on just being horny. After all he was my son and a mother wasn’t supposed to feel that way about her offspring. I felt deliciously depraved and guilty at the same time. I finally decided that the only cure was to get laid.

There was a family friend named Sam who had been sniffing around me even before Bob died. Don’t get me wrong, he was a lot of help to me, but I knew he was ready to jump into bed with me at a moments notice. Sam and his wife had been family friends for about 10 years until his wife suddenly found a new religion and went off to commune with something or somebody about two years before. After that Sam just kind of hung around like a lost dog. He was a lot of help to me during my husband’s illness and throughout the mourning period, but I never thought of him as anything more than just a friend.

About three months after Richard's death, Sam began gently pressing me to go out with him. I knew he wanted me sexually because I would catch him staring at me sometimes with that "look" in his eyes. With all due modesty, I can't really blame him, I am still a good looking woman. Due to heredity more than anything else I guess, I had managed to retain my girlish figure. After 20 years of marriage I had only gained about ten pounds and they were in all the right places. Especially my boobs. I wear a 34 B or C, depending on the bra, and my breasts are still firm enough that I can get by without a bra. Poor old Sam was always trying to get a peek.

As time went by Sam became more insistent about dating and I finally agreed to go out with him. I wasn't especially thrilled about going out Sam but the ever increasing erotic thoughts I was having about my son kind of forced me to give in. I figured if I let Sam have his wish and let him fuck me, those depraved thoughts about my son would go away.

Sam took me to a very nice club where we had a great meal and danced. He was a great dinner companion and superb dancer but he still didn't light my fire. I had already planned to let him fuck me that night, but still went through the motions of letting him seduce me. As soon as he began kissing me I had a good idea it wasn’t going to work, but I was willing to give it a try. I had never been with any man other than my husband, but I was desperate.

Sitting on the couch after Sam had left that night was when I finally admitted consciously for the first time that I was in love with my son and I didn’t know what to do about it.

The day Ricky was coming home, I woke up hornier than I had been in years. My nipples were swollen and my pussy was soaking wet. I pulled my nightgown up over my breasts and began massaging my tits with one hand while I used the other one to finger myself. All the time I was playing with them, I was wishing my breasts were big enough to allow me to suck my own nipples. Having my nipples sucked is nearly as good as a dick in my pussy. I was squirming all over the bed in agony wishing I had more hands.....really wishing that Ricky was fucking my brains out. When my gushing orgasm was complete, I changed the sheets and went to the shower. When I got into the shower, I began again. This time fucking myself with a bar of soap.

I was a basket case the rest of the day. I felt like a girl waiting for her first date, scared to death about how I was going to act when my son got home. At one point during the day I was so wet that I had to change panties and my breasts were so swollen I went braless the rest of the day in a vain attempt to ease the discomfort. I was in the kitchen trying to calm down by staying busy, when I heard the front door open and Ricky say. "Hi, Mom, I’m home.".

I tried to appear nonchalant as I approached the front door but my heart was beating so hard I could hear it in my ears. I put my arms around his neck to give him a motherly welcome home kiss but as soon as my lips touched his, my body, through a will of its own, smashed itself against him with my mouth trying to suck all the air out of his lungs. Just as my tongue was about to slip past my lips to enter his mouth, I came to my senses. As I pushed myself away, shivering all over and breathing hard, Rick said. "My God, Mom, are you all right?"

"Y y yes, Darling, I am. I just missed you so much."

"I’ve missed you too."

"Come on in. Put your bag away and get ready for dinner. I’ll have it on the table in 15 minutes."

"Good. I’ve really missed your cooking."

Somehow I made it through dinner and the rest of the evening without making a fool of myself again. That night I nearly wore out my dildo trying to ease the ache, but in the end just fell asleep due to exhaustion

The next two days were pure hell. Even when Rick wasn’t home I couldn’t keep him out of my head. I wore out my dildo every night and still the ache in my loins persisted.

The third day home, Rick spent all day with some of his friends. When he came home around 9 o’clock, he kissed me on the cheek and went straight to bed. I could tell he had been drinking. I stayed in the living room sipping wine, watching TV, trying to get him off my mind. About 11 P.M. the wine was beginning to have too much of an effect so I headed for bed and another lonely night with my silicone lover.

As I walked down the hall, Rick’s bedroom door was acting so much like a magnet that I walked right past mine. I was thinking that I would just peek in and make sure he was all right.

I silently opened the door, peeked in and my heart went to my throat. The object of my deviant, incestuous desires was laying naked, spread eagled on his back with his beautiful cock pointed toward the ceiling.. It was huge and so engorged it appeared to be circumcised, which I knew it wasn’t. I tried to leave but I was mesmerized, beyond rational thought, as I shed my nightgown, crept to the foot of the bed and got on my knees between his legs. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn’t stop myself. I was trembling all over as I bent down and lightly touched the tip of his cock with my tongue. It tasted so good I took the smooth, silky head of it between my lips and began teasing the little pee hole with the tip of my tongue. Rick stirred a little, still asleep, but when I began sucking in earnest he came awake with a start.

"Mother! What are you doing?"

Glancing up to see his head raised from the pillow, I replied by grabbing his balls and sucked a little harder. He must have accepted my answer for he dropped his head back and began moaning and thrusting a little. I wanted to take the whole thing in my mouth right then but also wanted everything else. Pulling my mouth off his cock, I began kissing and licking the underside, beginning at the base and continuing to the head. By this time my shivering hands were massaging his stomach and sides. I continued kissing past the head of his cock into the pubic hair above it. I could feel the heat of my sons beautiful cock against my throat, then upper chest, then between my breasts as I slowly snaked further up his body with my lips, tongue and hands. By the time I reached his nipples, his ass was coming off the bed, thrusting his penis against my body. The feeling was simply delicious. It seemed as if I was having an out-of -the body experience. When I grabbed one of his nipples between my thumb and index finger at the same time grabbing the other one lightly between my teeth, he arched his back so violently I thought he was going to throw me off the bed.

I was overcome with desire as I nibbled one nipple then the other while Rick continued to thrust his cock against my squirming belly. My nipples were swollen, my cunt was soaking wet and I was gasping for air as I started to move higher up his body so could get his wonderful, beautiful, hot, rock hard cock in my pussy.

Rick yelled. "OHHHHH... GOD...MOTHER!" Just as I felt a warm liquid spreading over my lower belly.

I suddenly came to my senses, jumped off the bed and ran to my room.

I don’t know how much time had past when I felt a hand on my left arm and heard my son whispering. "Mom, Mom."

I was laying on my right side on my bed, in a fetal position, my arms wrapped around a pillow, crying, shaking and berating myself for being such a depraved, wanton, incestuous slut.

"Oh, Darling, I am so, so sorry.. I don’t know what came over me."

"It’s okay, Mom. Everything is okay. Turn over please." He whispered again.

"I can’t. I can’t face you. I am so ashamed of myself." Crying even more than before.

Ricky put a hand on my right knee and left shoulder and rolled me over. I was still clutching the pillow in a vain attempt to hide my nakedness. It wasn’t until later that I realized how utterly ridiculous that was.

I was still folded up with the top of my head pressed into his chest, as Ricky pulled the pillow away and began gently caressing my back and repeatedly saying. "It’s okay, Mom. It was my fault."

I mumbled into my chest. "I don’t understand. What do you mean?" As his words finally penetrated my fog shrouded mind.

He had a truly regretful tone in his voice when he said. "I couldn’t hold it. I came too soon."

I looked up and gasped. "What…….?.". but never finished as his lips covered mine with one of the most tender kisses I had ever received. I could feel the effect of it work it’s way down to my toes. My mouth responded in kind. Our tongues were warm and moist as they lazily caressed one another. All I could do was moan as I felt his hands in my hair, on my face, on my back, on my ass and finally on my yearning breasts. My whole body was like liquid as my son lovingly caressed the undersides of my breasts, each in turn with his tongue and lips. When he finally got to my aching nipples I tightened my arms around him in an effort to get as close to him as possible. I wanted to meld my body with his. All I could do was moan. I don’t have the words to express the satisfaction nor the yearning I was experiencing. There was a fire in my loins, but it wasn’t the kind that demanded to be extinguished immediately. It was a warm pleasant feeling that can only come from being thoroughly loved.

My pussy was soaking as Rick spread my legs, moved above me and slowly entered my molten core. He fit me so well, it was as if a missing piece of my vagina was being replaced. As he entered me deeper and deeper, my feelings of guilt lessened and my passion increased.

When he was all the way in I wrapped my legs around him and managed to whisper. "Don’t move Darling. Please…. don’t move. I have wanted this for so long. I want to feel you in me forever. I love you so much."

"I love you too" He replied.

I pulled his lips to mine and we kissed some more as the warmth in by belly slowly spread to the top of my head. Then while still kissing, we began to move against each other slowly. Our movements increased in speed until the heat in my loins became a raging inferno.

I finally broke away from his lips gasping for air, spread my legs wide and moaned loudly. "Fuck me, Darling, Please ….fuck me hard! Please…make me cum. I ..love… you!….I…want…you!….I need you!"

Ricky rose above me, bracing himself with both arms and began fucking me in earnest. The fire in my belly was pure agony, while the feel of my son’s cock filling my vagina to capacity was absolute ecstasy. I placed my hands against the head board and planted my feet on the bed and began driving against him in an effort the drive his cock further into my pussy until I felt my climax approaching. I tried to hold back, but it was impossible.

Wrapping my legs around him again, holding his cock deep inside me, I heard myself scream. "ooooooooOOOOOOOOO I’m cummmmmming. I’m cummming. Cum with me, cum with me."

My whole body was quivering as the dam burst, releasing months of built up desire in a flood of hot fluid from my body. Just as my orgasm began to subside, Ricky groaned loudly as he ejected his fluid into the depths of my body. As his penis began to deflate, Ricky rolled us on our sides, pulling my right leg over his hip, keeping us joined. Neither of us spoke for awhile as he held me in his arms and I basked in the afterglow of the greatest sex I had ever had….the best fucking I had ever had.

Finally, trying to regain some sense of belated propriety, I whispered. "Darling. You know what we just did was wrong."

"How can anything so wonderful be so wrong?" He whispered.

Trying to sound stern, I replied. "Oh. It was wonderful, and I have wanted it for so long, but it is still so wrong. I am your Mother and you are my son. It’s incest."

"No, it isn’t. It was two people you love each other very much expressing that love. I have wanted you too. I‘ve never wanted anyone else."

Hearing those words caused my heart to swell and a little shiver coarse through my body.

Pulling my head back to look him in the eyes. "I love you too, but I am still your Mother."

Smiling, as he placed his lips against my ear, he whispered. "Not anymore Marcy. You are my woman. You belong to me now."

I didn’t reply. I couldn’t. The tongue licking my ear, the thumb playing with a nipple and the swelling cock in my pussy chased all other thoughts from my mind except the one that I was about to get fucked again. Ricky placed a hand on my ass and started slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy. Each time he slid his dick in he also used his hand to pull my ass closer, pushing the head of his cock against my cervix. All I could hear was his breathing, my purring and a squishy sound as he levered his dick in and out of my soaking pussy, all vestiges of guilt long forgotten. As we increased speed, Rick rolled over, placing me on top. I got my legs under me, placed my hands on his chest and began fucking him as if it would be my last. Driving hard on his shaft, wanting to feel the head of it in my throat.

"Fuck ….me, Marcy. Fuck …me.. Good… you….sexy bitch." He urged as he thrust against me.

"Oh…..yes….darling….I…I….love….your……cock….I…..am …your …bitch…..your ….fuck…ing bi…..OHHHHHHHH."

Then it came. Another wonderful, exhilarating, glorious orgasm. I don’t know if Ricky came this time or not. I was so tired that I collapsed on his chest and fell asleep…..passed out.

As I woke up late the next morning, I was laying with my head on his shoulder and an arm across his chest. My mind was initially a little foggy, but cleared rapidly when I began to remember what had happened. For the first time in months I didn’t have that ache that had become so familiar. I was a little sore but sexually sated for the first time in nearly two years. That made me feel guilty again. Not guilty because I had fucked my own son. Guilty because I didn’t feel any remorse.

ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers
12