The Widow

Story Info
Fantasy of an Aging Casanova.
10.6k words
4.38
27.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WIDOW -- Fantasy of an Aging Casanova

John had been dead for four years. We were friends for 45 and his death was a stark reminder of my own mortality, he was also the youngest of my small group of good friends. As hard as it was for me, I can't imagine how difficult it was for Joanne, his wife of almost 40 years. They were barely 20 when they married and had a good and happy time together.

I had stayed in touch with Joanne and last year went to Antigua with her and a lady I was dating at the time and Joanne's daughter, Evelyn, who had recently got divorced. It was an all-inclusive resort and we had a wonderful time. It was during this holiday that I developed a strong sexual interest in my dead friend's wife.

We spent quite a bit of time in the ocean, the pool and the hot tub and I often had to hide my erection when she was around. She is short, about 5' 3" and I had always considered her a bit frumpy, not that she wasn't attractive, she was, but the clothes she wore never did her justice. I knew she had large breasts but her choice of baggy clothes always concealed their true size and shape. She wore a one-piece bathing suit on Antigua and it changed my entire perception of her. I wished she had worn a bikini but she never did.

Her tits were huge, full and pendulous and most of the time her big niggles were fighting to push their way though the material. She had a nice ass and when her suit was wet I could see the outline of her big pussy lips that seemed to be parted with arousal. I fucked my lady friend almost everyday, imagining I was between Joanne's thighs with my face buried in those gorgeous mounds of mammary flesh and my cock buried deep between her engorged labia. Evelyn had inherited her Mom's tits, they were not quite as huge and she was taller and slimmer. I ogled her as much as I did Joanne and the thought of having them both crossed my mind many times.

My lady friend and Joanne were going on a day-long island tour and shopping excursion organized by the resort leaving on the Wednesday morning. Evelyn and I begged off, neither of us were shoppers and decided to spend the day relaxing at the resort. I was sunning on a deck chair beside the pool when Evelyn approached from the other side. She was wearing a bikini and did she ever look hot. Her figure was shapely and her big tits bounced delightfully as she walked. Every man in sight was following her with their eyes. I waved and she came and set herself down in the chair next to mine.

"You've certainly caught the attention of every man here," I remarked, "I haven't seen you in a bikini before."

"I didn't think Mom would approve."

"Ah, I can see why," I said, pulling my sunglasses down and looking at her, "It doesn't leave much to the imagination and I have a very naughty imagination."

"You disapprove?"

"No . . . no . . . not at all. To be honest I love it, I'd like to see you Mom in a bikini."

"Don't think you will; her boobs are way too big. Mine are too really but I like showing them off. Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but Mom likes you a lot, always has."

I just smiled, not knowing how to answer that and lay back imagining what Joanne would look like in Evelyn's bikini. I had to roll onto my stomach for obvious reasons.

About a half hour later I came out of the pool after a swim and picked up my towel. I looked down at Evelyn; she was lying on her back and had the urge to have her right there. She lifted her sunglasses and said, "It sure is hot out here, I think I'm done on both sides. I've got a bottle of Grey Goose in the room, fancy a cold one?"

"That sounds like a great idea," I answered, even though vodka wasn't my choice of booze. She seemed horny and had flirted with me since she arrived and being alone with her in the privacy of her room might lead to something interesting and I helped her onto her feet. It felt good to walk at her side knowing all the men were leering at her with the same thoughts in mind.

The A/C felt good in Evelyn's room and she cracked open the GG and poured a couple of healthy measures over ice. She sat on a high stool near the kitchen counter with her legs spread wide and I was sure she was flaunting herself. I shifted in my seat to adjust my erection and she got off the stool, turned and bent over. She exaggerated the move and I saw her bikini bottom had disappeared between her pussy lips which did nothing to quell my raging hard-on. She sashayed over to the balcony and I followed. She leaned provocatively over the rail and her tits fell out of her tiny bikini top. "Oops," she squeaked and went back into the room. I came in also and closed the sliding door. She was standing in the middle of the room making no attempt to hide her naked breasts. "Close the drapes, it's too bright in here," she said. I pulled the drapes across the balcony door and when I turned she was right next to me. She fondled my crotch and kissed me. The next hour was a spent in a mad frenzy of lust. She was horny, very horny and said it was the first time she had been screwed since months before her divorce.

We exchanged cell numbers and agreed to get together when we got back home. She was 30 years my junior and I had known her all of her life but she was a woman now and knew what she wanted and right now it was me and I was fine with that and happy to give her what she wanted and as much as she wanted.

Evelyn and I were in the bar after dinner when the gals got back and regaled us with their adventures. Nothing else of major note happened for the rest of the holiday and Evelyn and I get together about once a week for what is a very erotic time.

It was a few weeks after our vacation that Joanne called requesting my help to install some shelving in the retirement bungalow she had purchased as a summer retreat from her condo in the city. It was a fair distance and she suggested I come for the weekend. Although there was nothing sexual in her voice my heart raced and my cock stiffened remembering her massive tits, those big, hard nipples, swollen labia and the gash in between. I arrived mid-morning and we sat and chatted over a coffee after she gave me the grand tour of her new place. She was dressed in shorts and a loose top that hid any definition of her tits as usual and she looked a little frumpy but I still had visions of her in a bathing suit with her oversize tits and bulging pussy on display. There was no indication that anything sexual was in the air, we had known each other for a long time and were very comfortable in each others company. The shelving installation presented some unforeseen snags and by 5:00PM I had two sets fully functional and 3 more to go.

"Why don't we call it a day," she said, "There's still tomorrow. I'll get supper on the go while you have a shower then we can relax for the rest of the evening."

The potential implications of that made my cock twitch and I fondled my erection in the shower. I was trying to think of a way of guiding her thoughts in a sexual direction. I don't normally dry my hair with a blow dryer, I don't really have enough to warrant anything other than a towel but when I couldn't see one in the guest bathroom I'd found my excuse. I wrapped a towel around my still damp body and headed for the kitchen. My cock was semi-erect and the towel showed a noticeable bump. "I can't find a hair dryer," I said, standing about six feet away from her. She lingered for about two seconds on the bulge then brushed quickly by me. I made sure I was facing her when she returned with the dryer and again, her eyes fixed for a few moments on my crotch. I figured she hadn't been fucked since the last time with John and would be super hot once she started . . . if I could get her started.

When I returned fully clothed she acted a little shy and asked me to turn the oven down to 300 when the bell sounded as she wanted to shower before dinner. I came up close to her and could feel her hot breathe on my arm as she explained the array of dials and knobs. At that moment the only knob I wanted her to fiddle with was mine. I knew she was aroused but I couldn't rush anything. To be successful with my seduction it needed to ease her into it and want it, I would just plant the seeds.

When she came back she looked much sexier; her slacks were tight over her ample, round ass and her top was of a lightweight material that displayed her large breasts better. They bounced beautifully and I couldn't make up my mind if she was wearing a bra or not, perhaps she was wearing a shelf bra and imagined what her tits would look like pushed up and forward -- I almost began to sweat and knew she could see my erection but I had no intention of hiding it. She gently held my arm for a moment then brushed lightly down and patted the back of my hand, "Would you get a bottle of wine from that cupboard," she said, pointing to her left, "Here's the corkscrew." Screw resonated loud and clear and I wondered who was seducing who.

Dinner was accomplished with no references to sex. We naturally talked about John and the old days, we got a little teary and had a lot of laughs. I helped with the dishes and purposely got nearer to her than was necessary. I sensed she was aroused and felt sure she knew I was also but nothing was said or done. Later we watched a little TV but mainly chatted and finished the bottle of wine. She was curled up on the sofa with her arms crossed under her tits and they looked magnificent. I wanted to rip her top off and maul those beauties, squeeze them and suck her nipples, I wanted to see my cock thrusting between them and cum splashing all over them and her face but amazing restraint and civilized convention kept me from doing that.

"Have any girlfriends at the moment?" she asked.

"I have a lady I see casually just to keep everything in tune but nothing serious, you?"

"No, I never get to meet any men," she replied, a touch of melancholy in her voice.

"Well thanks," I said with a laugh.

"I think you may be too much man for me."

I couldn't think of a smart retort so I just laughed. I still had no idea if she was available to my carnal desires -- did I have the signals right or was it all in my imagination and wishful thinking? It was late and we said our goodnights and went off to separate bedrooms. My bedroom had two single beds but I had noticed that Joanne's was a king.

I slept well and when I woke I began thinking of fucking her. I was lazily stroking my cock in her pussy and mauling her giant tits when I smelled bacon and heard Joanne moving about. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. She smiled upon my arrival and I saw she was in her frumpy look again. After breakfast I set to work on the remaining shelves and was finished just after two. Joanne prepared lunch and afterwards I said my farewell. On the way home I thought a lot and waffled back and forth on what I could or should have done but none of it was definitive.

Joanne called several days later asking for more help with a few things, in particular a composter she had purchased. She had read the instructions and made an unsuccessful attempt at putting it together. She apologised for bothering me but said John had done all those sorts of jobs. I hoped one of those jobs was mauling her tits and sucking those lovely big nipples before eating and fucking her pussy that intrigued me so. I suggested I go down of Friday night so I could get an early start on Saturday. I also thought the extra time may get me what I really wanted.

It was just about dusk when I arrived and Joanne had the front door open as I got out of the car. When I got close I could see she was definitely not wearing a bra this time and her tits hung huge and heavy under her t-shirt and there were those big, sexy nipples, go I wanted those in my mouth. We embraced and I felt those gorgeous mounds press into me and made a point of being sure she felt my hard-on. She had a meal ready and, like before, I retrieved a bottle of wine I had brought last time from the cupboard.

Later, we chatted and again, talked about the old days. She got quite upset at one point talking about John and I slid across the sofa and put my arm around her. She snuggled and sniffled into me and I caressed her shoulder. After she settled she looked up at me and said, "There's something I've never told anyone and I think now is the right time to tell you. All those years ago, when we were young and foolish, I hoped you would ask me out but you never did. Then you introduced me to John and the rest, as they say, is history. Don't get me wrong, I loved John with all my heart, still do, but it was you I wanted first." I didn't know what to say, I just held her tighter. "I've never been with anyone but John," she said, "It was fantastic but I always wondered."

"Wondered what?"

"What it would be like with another man . . . other men."

"Do you miss sex?" I asked.

"Yes, all the time. I never thought I would when he died but now . . ."

"You need to do it. It will be good for you and I'm right here," I said.

"I know . . . I want it to be you, I've always wanted it to be you!"

"Are we old and foolish now? I must admit to wanting you, you must have known."

"I knew you were aroused, it's hard to miss seeing the bulge or feeling it sometimes."

My cock hurt it was so hard and I aimed to give her the fucking of her life. I lifted her face and looked into her tear-swept eyes. Her lips parted slightly and I bent and kissed her. It became passionate instantly and our tongues explored each others' mouths with the frenzy of two teenagers. She held my hand and stood, urging me to follow and led me into her bedroom. We kissed again and I said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure; I want to know what I've been missing all these years." We kissed again and I walked her backwards and onto the bed. My hands were on her tits and they felt every bit as good as I'd imagined they would be. "Undress me," she whispered. I removed her slippers then undid her jeans and pulled them down. She wore white panties and I could see there was already a damp patch in between the distinct ridges of her swollen labia. I pulled them off and was excited by what I saw, her pussy was wet and gaped open and a big clit stood erect just below her pubic hair that was trimmed nicely and to my old eyes looked very erotic, she looked like a real, mature woman, ripe and ready to be taken. I lifted her up and pulled the tee over her head and there they were in all their magnificence. Huge, pendulous and full, they hung down almost to her waist with large, dark aureoles over two inches across and darker nipples that were very hard and almost an inch long. I had never seen such beautiful and erotic breasts and I fondled and lifted them as she sat there. "Now you, I want to watch you undress."

She grabbed a couple of pillows and lay back as I removed my socks. Her legs opened and she toyed with her clit and tits and sighed repeatedly as she watched. I was down to my underwear and she stared at the bulge then looked me in the eye and licked her lips. This woman, who I had once thought of as a frump, was now incredibly erotic and I stroked my cock for her and she spread her pussy for me. I knelt beside the bed and took my first close-up look at her pussy, it was very wet and her clit thrust out of the pubic hair like a small cock. I held it for three seconds then let go for three and kept repeating it, three on, three off. I had found it worked on all women and Joanne was no exception. She cried and moaned and whimpered and when my tongue went to work she screamed. I ate her pussy and flicked her rigid clit while I mauled her tits and nipples, she was more than ready to be fucked, it had been more than four years after all but I wanted to see my cock in her mouth and between those great big tits before I entered her cunt.

I moved onto the bed and kissed her. My fingers work between her thighs and she continued to moan, "Ooohh yes, oh my god, yes." I took her hand and directed it onto my erection causing her to moan and sigh louder. I rolled onto my back and urged her into a sixty-nine. Her tits squashed into me and overlapped my sides but it was her pussy I concentrated on now and an exploratory mission. She was a good, hungry cocksucker and moaned continuously as she licked my knob and balls and took me deep into her mouth. I spread her pussy lips apart and looked at her wet and pink vagina. I gave her a good tonguing then gradually worked my way to the area between her pussy and anus. I tickled it a got a positive response so I travelled a little further. Within a minute my tongue was on her anus and she was sucking my cock more vigorously and stimulating the area between my balls and anus with her fingers. It was a good sign that she liked to be fucked in the ass. My tongue went back to her pussy while my middle finger slowly entered her asshole and hers did the same to mine. I

I rolled her over and hooked her legs over my arms, "Put it in me, I need it so bad," she whispered then moaned as I slid easily inside. She was ripe to be fucked and I gave it to her hard. She then rode my cock and alternated between smothering my face with her tits so I suck on her bullet-like nipples and straightening up so I could fondle them. It was so erotic looking up at her massive breasts and mauling them every which way as she sank onto my cock making sure it rubbed her clit each time she came down on it. She finished up on her hands and knees and I rammed into her until I sent forth a huge load deep into her climaxing pussy. I knew what she meant when she said sex with John was fantastic, she was a wild one in bed and it would be difficult not to have a good time with her.

I spent the night in her bed and in the morning as we lazily fondled each other, I told her how I felt seeing her in a bathing suit on Antigua and how I wished she had worn a bikini. We spent a while in a sixty-nine then showered together. It sure was fun playing with her tits and ass while she stroked my dick when they were all slippery with soap. After breakfast I got to work on the composter and it was done by lunch time. Before going back outside I couldn't resist eating her pussy as she lay across the kitchen table then I played with her nipples while her head hung over the table edge and she sucked my dick.

We were eating dinner when she said, "How long can you stay? I told her my week was free and I could stay until Friday when I had appointments. "Good! I want a lot more of you," and she smiled.

We had slow, satisfying sex that night and again in the morning followed. I had played with her anus every time we had sex, doing a little more each time and by Tuesday I thought she would be ready. I put her on her hands and knees and fucked her standing beside the bed. She was very wet, as usual, and my cock was covered in her juice. I had fingered her ass a bit and now I took my cock out of her cunt and rubbed it on her anus. To my surprise and encouragement she moaned, "Oh yes, do it," and I eased the head of my cock inside. It was hot and tight but I had no intention of backing off and pushed in further. She was very vocal throughout her ass fucking and screamed with pleasure when shot cum into its depths.

I left just before noon on Thursday and Joanne called with a laugh before I got in the car that she would find more jobs for me to do and I responded with two thumbs up.

I thought a lot about how horny our time together had been and that I was fucking both the mother and the daughter. I also pondered at length her phrase, "What it would be like with another man . . . other men." That conjured a lot of erotic thoughts and I intended to pursue it.

My relationship with Joanne and Evelyn continued and one night when Joanne and I were enjoying the afterglow I asked her what she meant by, "What it would be like with another man . . . other men," and said it was the last two words I was interested in.