The Widow Ch. 13

Story Info
Uncle John & friend arrive at Greg & Abby's.
1.4k words
4.67
19.5k
3
0

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter thirteen

Abby was surprised by the information her husband shared with her when she got home from work later that night. "Your uncle brought a woman with him?" she asked.

Greg nodded. "Uh-huh," he said. "Gail lived down the street from him when he and Aunt Marion lived in Jamestown."

Abby sat down on the edge of the bed. "Is she his age?" she asked.

"Actually, she's closer to my age than his, I think," her husband said.

"So she's a lot younger than he is," Abby observed.

"I guess so," her husband replied. "I hadn't really thought about it. I mean, Uncle John always seemed a lot younger than he is and all. I guess, probably, Gail is quite a bit younger than Uncle John. She's probably not much more than thirty."

Abby studied her husband. "You don't seem particularly concerned by this new development in your uncle's life," she observed.

"Actually, I'm not," Greg said. "When you see Uncle John in the morning, you'll see why I'm not. I haven't seen him this happy since Aunt Marion died. Actually, Gail could be good for him." He chuckled. "It's kind of funny. I remember seeing Gail around their house when I was younger. She had a really wicked crush on Uncle John. She followed him around and mooned over him."

"She did?" his wife asked.

Greg nodded. "Yeah, she sure did," he continued. "Thing was, everybody but Uncle John knew it, I think. I can even remember my Mom commenting on it."

"Didn't that bother your Aunt Marian?" Abby asked. "How did she like it that a girl had such an obvious crush on her husband?"

"You had to know Aunt Marian and Uncle John," Greg said. "Neither of them ever doubted the other. Actually, Aunt Marian treated Gail the same way she treated me." He smiled and shook his head. "They were like second parents to both of us."

"What's that funny look on your face all about?" his wife asked.

"Well," Greg said, chuckling, "I was in here working on finishing some reports after they went to bed. It sounded to me like Uncle John's making up for lost time."

"Really?" Abby said, grinning. "Must be that's something that runs in your family, huh?"

Greg nodded. "I guess so," he said. He smiled at her. "Actually, what they were doing made me wish you were home so we could do the same thing."

Abby stood up, stripped off her nurse's uniform and underwear. Then she put her arms over her head, stretched. When she did, she saw desire wink alive in her husband's eyes. "We'll talk about that in a minute, big boy," she said coyly. "But I've got to brush my teeth before we do anything. You sure they're asleep upstairs?"

"I haven't heard anything for an hour or so," Greg replied. "And if I'd been making the kind of noises I heard them making, I sure as hell would be asleep."

Gloriously nude, aware Greg's eyes were fastened to her, Abby walked into the bathroom. She could feel her breasts bobbing softly as she went, and made sure her bottom wiggled provocatively. She enjoyed getting her husband going. Teasing like this had become a bit of a game between them since they got married.

She stood at the sink and began to brush her teeth. In the mirror, she saw her husband come into the bathroom. He didn't say anything, he just stood behind her, watching her with blazing eyes. When she leaned over the sink to spit out the toothpaste in her mouth, he began to caress her body with long, feather-light strokes.

"Mmmmppphhh!!!" The sound of delight escaped Abby's toothpaste-filled mouth while her husband sent superbly pleasurable sensations racing through her.

Greg bent, lifted her hair, and placed a kiss at the base of her neck. Then, slowly, he began kissing and licking his way down her elegantly curved back.

Sensations, delicious and warming, began to fill Abby, and she purred with delight as her body welcomed his touch.

While Greg's lips made their maddeningly delightful journey down her back, he began to stroke her legs and buttocks with a feather-light touch of his fingers. Abby felt her legs begin to get rubbery. She dropped the toothbrush and braced herself on the counter with her hands.

It didn't take long before her husband's caresses had her trembling with anticipation. She felt as if she were on fire! Was there no end to his ability to excite her and make her need him? "Ohhhhh!!!!" she exclaimed when he kissed the dimples located in the small of her back. Then his lips and tongue moved to the cleft between her marvelous buttocks. He spread the firm globes of flesh gently with his hands and licked between them. "My God, Greg!" she exclaimed, quivering, "Does that ever feel wonderful!"

Lower and lower her husband's tantalizing tongue moved, driving her to higher and higher levels of need. She heard herself babbling and realized she'd bent further over the counter, opening herself to him more, presenting her vagina for his attention. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" she cried when her husband's his tongue circled and briefly probed her anus. Coherent speech was beyond her. She was overcome with the sensations she got as his tongue continued to probe and delve into that still-virginal opening.

At last, Greg's tongue moved on. By now, Abby was lying on the counter, her legs dangling over the edge, barely reaching the floor. The cool counter-top felt good against her super-heated body. "Uhhhhh!!!" she grunted when Greg's tongue parted the folds of her vagina. She was more turned on than she thought it possible to be without coming.

"Please, Greg!!! I need to come!!! Oh, darling, I need to come!!! Greg!!! Oh, please!!! Make me come!!! I need to come!!!" she begged.

Then something hard began to enter her. It was his finger, but Abby didn't care, just so something was in her, anything that would make her come! The finger moved around inside her for a while, stirring her to still higher limits of need, then it slid out and began to tease her rear opening. She was startled to discover that the new explorations felt incredibly good! "Ohhhh!!!" she moaned, her hips writhing and twitching, then she felt insistent pressure against her anus and had a totally new experience when her husband's finger slowly began to slide into her anus.

She felt Greg move, then the head of his penis was pressing against her vagina, slowly, wonderfully, entering her. She didn't know what made her husband think of this, but it was wild!

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Greg!!! Yesssss!!! I need you!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!!! Put it in meeeeee!!" she implored.

Once Greg had his engorged penis all the way in, he began to drive into her, sending sensations beyond description through her. She couldn't focus. All she could do was experience pleasure. Every place something touched her body, she received an intense input of pleasure. Her hips rocked in time with her husband's slow, insistent thrusts. She felt something different, too. As her hips moved, she became aware there were new, delectable feelings coming from her bottom.

Greg kept pressing his finger deeper and deeper into her snug opening. Abby was startled to discover it felt good! She couldn't believe he had his finger in her bottom!!! It was supposed to be perverted to do that, but it felt so goddamn good! Ecstatic sparks flew between her two pillaged openings. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she babbled, "It's...it's...Oh, God!!! Oh, God, Greg!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!!! Uhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!" Her body bucked wildly as one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had exploded in her.

"Nowwwww!!! Oh, yes!!! Now!!! Take it!!!!! Take it!!!" Greg cried, erupting into her like a volcano. His free hand grasped her hip, holding her against him as they pumped out their passion.

Finally Greg straightened, and as he did his cock slid from Abby. He grasped his wife's breasts and pulled her to her feet. She leaned weakly against him.

"You'll have to hold me, I think," she gasped, "I'm not sure I can stand."

Greg scooped her up in his arms, carried her out to the bed, and laid her gently on it. He slid in next to her, turned off the lights, and took her in his arms. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers