The Widow Ch. 15

Story Info
Uncle John and Gail get closer.
1.8k words
4.73
24k
2
0

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi

Chapter fifteen

John Farrell was awake, but he wasn't sure what time it was. He knew it was early because the sun hadn't come up yet. He looked at Gail's lovely face lying on the pillow next to his and marveled that she was there, sleeping next to him. After two years of being lonely, he might have a chance at companionship and happiness.

Moving very carefully, so as not to waken her, he pulled back the covers, exposing her lovely, bare body. He laid there, looking at her, his heart racing.

Gail's gorgeous legs connected to a body that was lean, yet still had soft curves exactly where they should be. She had a nearly flat, flawless belly, with a tiny navel in the middle of it. Looking at her took his breath away. Trying hard to be gentle, he trailed one finger lightly over her warm, sleek skin.

Gail murmured, her eyes opened, and when she saw John, she smiled. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she murmured. Then she stretched. She was thrilled to awaken in bed with John, and the fact that he was tickling her, driving her crazy, was even more wonderful! Nobody had ever touched her the way he did, as if she were fine china, terribly fragile! She couldn't believe how light his touch was! It drove her wild!

John swallowed hard. He was affected powerfully by the sight of his lover stretching. She looked so sensual when she did it!

"What time is it?" Gail purred while John continued tracing his finger over her. The sweet sensations made her shiver. "Oh, God, John, does that ever feel wonderful!"

John kissed her again. When he did, Gail's arms slid around his neck and she glued her body to his. Her tongue slid into his mouth, met his, and duelled with it. His need for her intensified.

Gail was equally aroused. John began kissing her all over her body. He started with her breasts and, for a while the sensations she experienced were so intense she thought he would make her come like that! She shuddered. She didn't think he'd ever stop and she didn't want him to! His hand started to slide up and down her legs and she felt even more wonderful!

John planted soft kisses on her face, then he returned to kissing her breasts. He was so slow, so deliberate, it was making Gail crazy! Up the side of one breast to the straining peak, his lips went.

"Yessss!!! John!!! Oh, John!!! Yessssss!!!" Gail groaned. She clutched his head, pulling it against her.

John continued his delectable caresses. His lips moved to the mate of the breast he'd been suckling and then he lavished maddeningly sweet attentions on that straining peak, too.

All Gail could do was writhe and gasp while fantastic sensations, evoked by his caresses, filled her. "John!!! Oh, John!!! God, you always make me feel so good!!!" she groaned. "Oh, John!!! I...I love you!!!!"

From her lovely peaks john's lips ventured onto the velvety surface of her upper chest. He could feel her skin undulating as his lips moved over it. Her legs scissored aimlessly, demonstrating the powerful effect his caresses were having on her. His hand slid onto one of those lovely columns while his lips continued their downward journey over her beautiful body.

Gail's moans kept increasing in volume and urgency. "Oh, God!!! Please!!! John!!! Please!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Please!!!!" she mewled, unable to stop herself from squirming.

Across her belly, pausing only for a brief, tantalizing exploration of her luscious navel, his lips moved.

Gail sucked in her stomach and her hips rocked upward. "Yessssss!!! Oh, John, Yessssssss!!!" she cried.

He slid his hand between her legs, onto her vagina. Her back arched and her hips rose off the bed. He slid a finger into her sopping wet opening.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she gasped. Then, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

His lips arrived on the verge of her lush pubic forest, then continued through it.

"John!!! Please!!! Oh, God, Darling, please!!!" Gail begged, her hips moving wildly. When, at last, her lover's tongue touched her clit, she exploded. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! John!!! John!!! Oh, John!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!" she cried. Her body began bucking in ecstasy.

When Gail finally calmed, John wrapped his arms around her and clutched her against him.

She kissed him softly. "That was wonderful, darling!" she exulted. "You always make me feel so fabulous!" She could feel his erection pressing against her leg and a shudder ran through her. She moved her leg, rubbing it against his swollen organ. "Are you planning to let me have that?" she asked, smiling.

"I will, if that's what you want," John replied.

"Don't be silly, you know I want it," Gail said. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and began pumping it. "Take me, darling, I don't want to wait!" she urged, tugging at him.

John rolled onto her and when he did, Gail guided his engorged shaft into her. Ferocious sensation of passion swept over him as he entered her. She couldn't believe she was still turned on! She'd just come wonderfully, but now she was ready to do it again! The slow movement of John's cock in and out of her felt fabulous! Sensational feelings flowed over her body in waves. Then she felt him begin to move faster and faster and she knew it was going to happen soon.

John held himself over Gail on outstretched arms and, as he thrust into her, he felt her clutching his buttocks and pushing herself up against him.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Yesssssss!!!!" she crooned, her fingers digging into his bottom. "I need that!!! Oh, God, John, I need you!"

John felt his passion blossoming and, before he knew it, he was driving powerfully into Gail, making her breasts quiver as he slammed against her.

Gail gasped for breath. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take me, John!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Please!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!" she cried. The motions of her hips became frantic when she exploded into another climax.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" John groaned as he spewed sizzling fluids into her.

Sated, John lowered himself on Gail, then rolled to his side and pulled her into his arms. She snuggled against him and dozed off.

John, who'd been waking up early all his life, couldn't go back to sleep. He didn't want to wake Gail, so he carefully slipped out of bed, cleaned up in the bathroom, got dressed, and went downstairs.

Abby was in the kitchen, sitting at the table with the newspaper and a cup of coffee in front of her. "I wondered when you'd be down, Uncle John," she said, grinning like the Cheshire cat. She was wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe and sitting at the kitchen table. She chuckled. "Actually, I'm surprised to see you down here this early. I would have thought all that exertion I heard would have tired out an old man like you."

John felt himself blush. He really hadn't considered the possibility that she and Greg could hear what he and Gail were doing. "When I get my strength back, I'll get you for that," he said. He walked to the counter, got a cup of coffee, then sat down at the table with Abby.

John had left a folder lying on the table the night before. He opened it and pushed it across the table. "What do you think about that?" he asked her. "That's my plan for the jungle gym I want to build for you guys."

Abby picked up the drawing and looked at it. "Uncle John, that's wonderful!" she said. "But isn't it a little elaborate?"

"Nothing's too elaborate for my grand-nieces and nephews," he said. "What do you think? Since I don't have any grandchildren, I have to have someone to spoil, don't I?"

"I think it's great," Abby said. "And I'm sure Greg will like it, too. Actually, I wish I'd had something like that when I was a kid."

"If you're sure it's OK, I'll order the materials," John said. "Where's the closest building supply dealer?"

"I think Greg's got the number of the place he uses in his office," Abby said. She got up and went to get it. She found the phone number, walked back out to the kitchen and gave it to John. "You can use the phone in the office to call, if you want, Uncle John," she said.

John went into his nephew's office, dialed the number Abby had given him, and when the building supply dealership answered, he asked to talk to a salesman. When the salesman came on the line, John told him what he needed and found out when it would be delivered.

Finished with his call, John rejoined Abby in the kitchen. "I think I'll start working on site preparation later this morning," he said. "If I remember correctly, Greg should have just about all the tools I'll need."

Abby sat there, smiling at him. "You're really excited about doing this, aren't you?" she said.

"I sure am," John replied. "Question is, how long am I going to have to wait until you guys produce some kids to use it?"

Abby got up, walked over and hugged him. "I'm going to tell you a secret," she said. "I was going to tell Greg last night, but we..." She blushed furiously. "We got occupied with other things. Then we fell asleep. He got an early call this morning and had to leave, so I still haven't had a chance to tell him. If the doctor's right, you'll be welcoming your first grand-niece or nephew in about eight months."

"That's fantastic!" John said, hugging her. "I can't wait to see Greg's reaction when you tell him." He grinned. "You know, there are going to be a lot of changes in our family, aren't there? I mean, first I meet Gail, now this. I think it's great!"

Abby sat back down. "What's happening with you and Gail, anyhow?" she asked. "You sound like you're planning something there."

John nodded. "I think I'm going to ask her if she'll consider going back to Arizona with me," he said.

Abby shook her head. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "You're really serious about her, aren't you?"

"I am," John said, his face serious. "You know, when Marion died, I wasn't sure I'd ever find someone I could love again. But I think I have. I'm a little worried about the difference in our ages, but I think we can manage, don't you?

"If you love each other, anything's possible," Abby said. "By the way, where is Gail?"

John felt his face getting hot. "Last time I looked, she was asleep," he said.

Abby grinned and said, "I'm not surprised, given what I heard you two doing earlier."

John grinned back at his nephew's wife. "Experience does count, my dear. That's not just a saying," he said. He got up and stretched. "I think I'll go up and see how she's doing."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers