The Widow Ch. 25

Story Info
Uncle John & Gail comfort each other, too.
1.9k words
4.59
17.8k
2
0

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter twenty-five

Things seemed strained between Gail and John when they returned to Greg's house. John was sure Gail was upset by what had happened, but he wasn't sure exactly what he could do to help her get over the trauma she'd just experienced. They stood in the kitchen, looking at each other.

John finally screwed up his courage and walked to where Gail was standing. She kept staring at him. She still looked frightened. When he put his hands on her shoulders, she sighed and cuddled against him. "Why do things like that have to happen?" she asked. "It's so hard to believe there really are people like those men."

"I don't have any easy explanations for that, honey," John said, "I've dealt with men like that most of my adult life and it's still hard for me to understand what makes them tick."

"But...but you saved Joanne and me from...from..." Gail stammered. "You...you were like a...a wild man in there. I...I thought you were going to kill that man."

John shrugged. "I...I guess I was kind of out of control," he admitted. "But when I realized you were in danger, I was more scared than I've ever been in my life. I'm really sorry that happened. I want to keep you safe and..."

She looked up at him. "I know you do," she whispered. "What happened, it wasn't your fault."

He nodded. "I know that," John responded. "But that doesn't make it any easier. You...you could have been..."

Gail's arms went around him and she pressed against him. "I know you care about me," she said. "You saved me. You aren't like those men. You won't hurt me. You couldn't."

Standing in the kitchen hugging, nice as it was, really wasn't what either of them wanted. John gently tipped Gail's head up with one hand and kissed her. He wasn't prepared for the intensity of feelings he experienced when his lips and Gail's joined. The kisses they'd shared earlier had been wonderful, but they were nothing compared to this! John felt like he was melting, and exploding, and being given electric shocks; all at the same time. His legs got wobbly and his heart started to pound.

Gail sagged against him when the kiss finally ended, hugging him, squeezing her breathtaking body against the erection that lurched and throbbed in his slacks.

"I have a feeling you want me, don't you, John?" she whispered.

"More than you could possibly know!" John said. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her up to their bedroom.

As they went, Gail nestled her head in his neck and her fingers ran through his hair. "This is what I need," she thought, "John will make love to me and make me forget the awful things that happened and those two horrid men."

When they reached the bedroom, John stood Gail on her feet and they kissed again. Once more, he discovered the wonder of stripping her clothes from her lovely body. Before long, they were lying naked on the bed.

The caress of Gail's bare, warm flesh against his was so extraordinarily pleasurable that a shudder went through John. For a second he feared he would come, just from snuggling against Gail's stupendous body. Somewhere he found enough strength to control himself and he began exploring the body he desired so much.

Softly, touching her as if she were super-fragile, John began stroking Gail's skin. She was so fine! Once more, as he caressed her, he gazed at her and was astounded by how lovely she was. Her breasts were flawless firm globes, tipped with rosy circles out of which grew thick, mouth-watering nipples. He took one rigid tip between his lips and lashed it with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, John!!!!! Goddddddddd!!!!!!" Gail groaned. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him tighter against her while he adored her chest with his lips for what seemed like an eternity. He kissed first one breast, then the other, then it's mate once again.

Gail groaned and mewled with joy, her body twisting and straining, her hands clawing at him. "So gooooodddd!!!! Oh, John, you're making me feel so gooooooddddd!!!!" she cried. "I love you!!! I love you!!!!"

"I love you, too, honey," John told her, then he continued to pay homage to her finely molded body. Her skin was soft as silk, and rippled as his hands and lips moved over it. He was determined to touch every inch of her, to know her as completely as possible, despite the fact that he was hard as a rock and about to explode any minute. This had to be perfect!

Gail's moans and cries grew louder as John caressed, kissed, and explored her. He stopped and looked every now and then and was almost overwhelmed when he looked at her passion-flushed face and saw the way her body was twisting and turning with need.

"I need you!!!! Please, John!!! Please!!!!! I need you!!!" Gail begged, pulling at him.

John rolled atop her and was startled when his erection slid into her without any guidance. A shudder went through him and once more he had to struggle to keep from coming! He was in her and it felt incredible!

Slowly, John lowered his hips and sank deeper into Gail's body as warmth and delight roared through him, threatening to overwhelm him as he slowly entered his lover's tight opening.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Can't wait!!!! John!!! I can't wait!!! I'm gonna come!!! I'm gonna come!!!" Gail cried as her body stiffened, then she began to shudder violently. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Oh, John!!!! Oh, John!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, God, Gail, yesssssssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!!" John screamed when he came. It felt as if all of him were spewing into her, as if his whole body had liquefied and was being pumped through his cock. Never, ever, had making love felt this wonderful!

Finished, John rolled off her, onto his back, more drained, yet more energized than he'd ever been.

Gail was all over him, kissing him, hugging him, babbling excitedly. "I love you! Oh, God, John, I love you!" she gushed. "That was fantastic! God! I love you!!! I love you!"

"I love you, too, honey," John told her, kissing her. "What we just had was the best it's ever been for me."

She gazed down at him, wide-eyed and adoring. "Was it really?"

John nodded. As much as he'd loved his first wife, and as wonderful as the love-making he and Marian shared, it had never been anything like what he'd just experienced with Gail. "I...I never knew making love could feel that wonderful," he told her, then kissed her again.

Gail's hands were caressing him and John was responding powerfully. He'd given up thinking he couldn't have sex more than once a day the night he met Gail, but even so, he couldn't believe how quickly Gail could rejuvenate him!

As Gail ran her hands over John's body, she made a delightful discovery. "My God, John! You're getting hard again!" she exclaimed. Her hand wrapped around his swelling organ as if she had to verify what she was seeing.

"Uhhhh!!! I guess you could say that!" John groaned.

Gail began stroking him and he got still harder. He'd come just minutes earlier, but was on fire again! Being with her might age him before his time, but if making love with Gail killed him, he'd die happier than any man who'd ever lived!

"I can't believe it!" Gail exclaimed, her hand moving faster and faster on his cock. "I don't know how you can get turned on again this quick!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Uh, normally...Ahhhhh!!!...normally I...Ohhhhhh!!!...can't!" John moaned." It's...Ahhhhh!!!!...you...Ahhhhh!!!...you are too much!!!"

"I have to have you again!" Gail exclaimed eagerly. She straddled him, guided the tip of his cock to her opening and sank onto him.

Once again John experienced the unbearable sweetness of entering her. Groaning softly, he took hold of her lean hips and hauled her down onto him.

"Ohhhhh!!! Jeeeeezzzz!!!!" Gail moaned, and began moving her hips, riding him. Her blonde hair flew and her lovely breasts danced wildly as she worked herself up and down on him.

John slid his hands up and took her swollen breasts in his hands. He began thumbing the nipples and Gail's groans of delight grew even louder.

"I don't believe this! It...it feels like you're in me all the way up to my throat!!!" she moaned, as her motions became more and more frenzied.

Her knees pressed against his sides and her hands gripped his arms as her perfect bottom slapped against his thighs. "Godddd!!! John!!!! Oh, God!!!! Oh, John!!!" she cried, "I'm gonna...Ahhhhhhh!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggg aggggainnnnn!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Oh, Gail, I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" John groaned, erupting powerfully into her once more.

Gail, spent, collapsed on top of him and lay like that, wrapped tight in his arms. John's cock, still rigid, remained sequestered in her. As he lay there, holding her, his penis softened and slid out of her.

Gail raised her head, looked down at him, and giggled. "That tickles!" she said, then she kissed him. "Oh, John, I've never, ever been happier in my life!" She kissed him again.

"I haven't, either, darling," John said and squeezed her. He would have absorbed her body into his if he could have. He didn't seem to be able to get close enough to her. "I'm never going to let you go."

"I sure hope not," Gail said. She rolled off him then, and they lay like that, side by side, looking at the ceiling. John wondered if Gail was as overwhelmed by what had transpired between them as he was.

After a while, Gail rolled on her side so she was facing away from him.

John slid over, put his arm around her, and pulled her back against him. That felt spectacularly good. He couldn't resist toying with her breasts and began caressing one of her nipples. It started to swell and grow, and Gail squirmed.

"God! That feels wonderful!" she whispered.

"I hope so," John said. "That's what I was hoping for."

"Are...are we going to make love again?" Gail asked. She squirmed her neat bottom against him.

"I sure hope we will," John said. "Soon. But, ah...I...I don't want you to be mad at me," he added, "but...well, it looks like twice in a row might be all I'm up to right now."

"Me, too," Gail said. "Were you still planning to finish that jungle gym today?"

"You want to?" John asked.

Gail giggled. "I think, Larry and Joanne were planning to come over and help us finish it," she said. "You don't want them to catch us in bed, do you?"

John chuckled. "I have a feeling that if we went over there, we might be able to catch them in bed, don't you think?" he asked.

Gail yawned. "I don't know..." She snuggled even tighter into his embrace. "But I wouldn't be surprised."

Just then they heard knocking at the door, then the sound of the door opening. "Uncle John?" Larry called. "You ready to finish that job we started or are you going to lay around in bed all afternoon while I work?"

John and Gail both giggled.

"I told you they would be over," Gail laughed.

"I guess we better get dressed and go downstairs," John said. "Darn that kid, anyhow."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers