The Widow Next Door

Story Info
A man's wife asks him to "help out" a horny mature neighbor.
5.8k words
4.63
123k
90
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on a stool at the breakfast counter as my wife came into the kitchen. She was dressed in a lightweight, beige muslin blazer and skirt set. The pleated skirt was rather on the short side for business attire, but her long, well-defined legs were covered with glittery, semi-opaque hose and and elegant, matching beige pumps with only a moderate heel. She looked appropriately professional for a real estate agent. In deference to the Arizona heat, she wore her sun-bleached hair up, off the back of her neck. Ringlets of blonde curls that had escaped her bun and a pair of dangly gold earring framed her face. She looked damn fine for 34. Her mother had been a professional model at one time, and thanks to genetics and her strenuous workout routine, she still had the sort of firm, toned body plenty of 25-year-olds had already given up on. Her booty was a bit more generous than it had been in college, but it only made her sexier.

She noticed that my spandex swim trunks were my sole piece of clothing. "Are you headed next door for a swim?" she asked. Our neighbor, Maureen, allowed us unrestricted access to the pool in her backyard, a fairly typical Arizona amenity our house lacked.

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, slurping the last of the Cheerios from my bowl. "Sometime this morning. I need to rewrite that last chapter first." Being able to spend my workday in just a pair of lycra jammers was one of the fringe benefits of being a freelance writer.

"I need to take off pretty quick; I have a showing over in Scottsdale at nine," she said, walking past me. "But I need to have a word with you first." She grabbed a commuter mug and stepped over to the coffeepot.

I watched my wife's shapely legs as she moved. "Evie, you are going to burn up out there." I volunteered. "You should lose the hose."

"Ha!" She chuckled dismissively. "Not in this outfit."

"Everybody dresses for the heat this time of year; bare legs wouldn't get a second notice."

"You just want me to do it because you think short skirts and bare legs are sexy. I need to remember that that's all you think about." It was mostly true; on the inside, I'm still a 12-year-old boy looking at his first nudie magazine. I've had a high sex drive for as long as Evie has known me, and it didn't slacked off when we hit our thirties. Fortunately, she usually responds enthusiastically to my erotic impulses. She says I encourage her to stay in touch with her inner nympho.

I got up and carried my bowl and cup to the sink. "Maybe the idea does turn me on," I responded. "So what? More comfortable AND sexier; that's a win-win."

"Sorry, I don't think so."

I came up behind her, lifted up the back of her skirt, and slid my hand over one smooth, pantyhose-covered cheek. I realized she wasn't wearing any panties underneath the the semi-sheer hose.

She slapped my hand away in mock indignation and smoothed her skirt. "Thank you for demonstrating my point. This skirt is short enough as it is. I don't need to give anybody ideas. You men are all alike, you know."

"Suit yourself," I shrugged. "But it's already almost a hundred degrees out there." As she reached to pull up a barstool, I observed nothing but a white lace bra inside her blazer. I put my finger inside the lapel and pulled it away from her as I positioned myself for a better look. "No camisole? It seems that you've taken some countermeasures to combat the summer heat after all."

"Do you think I need one? This neckline isn't too low, is it?"

"Do you think I would actually tell you if it was?" I said playfully. Evie knows that I love when she wears revealing outfits in public. "No, it's fine," I reassured her.

"Well, it's fine unless I lean over like that in front of my clients," she said with a smirk.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Let's sit down," she said and guided me back to the barstools at the counter.

"Whoa. This must be serious," I said.

"I am going to ask you a question, and I want you to promise you'll answer honestly." I nodded for her to continue. "Well..." she sighed heavily. "David, you think Maureen's still an attractive woman, don't you?"

"Excuse me?" I said in disbelief.

"You... Um..." she stammered. "I mean... You... You find that, sexually... she can be arousing. Sometimes, at least. Don't you?"

I didn't like where this line of questioning was headed. Despite the fact that she was more than twenty years older than my wife and me, the fact was that I had ogled Maureen's body many times. She may have developed a bit of a middle-aged pooch to her belly and crows-feet around her eyes over the years, but she had a warm smile, full lips, smooth limbs, and a killer rack that she wasn't shy about showing off. She often wore blouses and swimsuits that revealed plenty of cleavage. I'd fantasized more than once what it would feel like to bury my face-or my cock-between those mounds. And when I did, I was fortunate to be able to visualize exactly what those tits actually looked like. You see, the window in my upstairs office has an unobstructed view over the fence, and more than a few times I'd caught her sunbathing topless. Her tits were surprisingly firm for their ample size and cone-shaped, so they jutted prominently away from her body and swayed delightfully when she walked around bare-chested. The least flattering position for a well-endowed woman of any age can be lying on her back, which often turns even the sexiest nipples into fat, flabby puddles within a sea of flesh. But Maureen's tits always looked great, even fully reclined. When she stretched out on her lounger, two large, puffy, dark areolae kept her substantial nipples standing proud atop her melons. Frankly, her breasts were masterpieces.

I struggled to answer. "I... I..." Inside, my thoughts raced through all our past interactions with Maureen. I always though I had hidden my fascination with our neighbor's body well enough that nobody would notice. Obviously, something had tipped my wife off. Had my wife seen me? Had I let my eyes dwell too indiscreetly on her breasts while we were all in the pool together? Had Maureen seen me at the window and complained?

My mind went back to the time I had secretly watched her husband, Hal, fondle those gorgeous tits as he fucked her. I was working in my office late at night, about 1 AM, when I noticed Maureen swimming topless in the moonlight. As I watched, Hal came out and got in the pool. He grabbed her hand, led her to the shallowest end of the pool, and bent her over the side. She spread her hands out in front of her on the concrete to steady herself as he slipped out of his swim trunks. He stroked himself fully erect, pulled her bikini bottom to one side, and immediately entered her. Damn, I thought at the time; either she's used to putting up with zero foreplay, or she gets horny and wet easily. Or both.

"Would you say Maureen appeals to you?" my wife asked again. Evie searched deep into my eyes. "David?" I still hadn't answered her question. If she felt threatened by our widowed neighbor, I needed to reassure her that nothing could be further from the truth.

"Honey, you're the only one I could ever love."

"Oh, I know that, baby. If I didn't, I wouldn't be asking." She smiled warmly and reached out to touch my cheek, in the process giving me another downblouse view of her lacy bra. "I'm just talking about your most basic, sexual response."

I still wasn't sure how to respond, but we had been married long enough that she knew when I was lying, and I knew she'd stick with me even if the truth made her angry. I had to admit, she didn't seem very aggressive at the moment.

"Yes, I'll admit that she's attractive-for an older woman." I tried to hide behind my gender as a defense: "I think any man would say that she definitely has sex appeal."

She sighed and put her hand to her heart. "Oh, good."

"Good?" I repeated in disbelief. "Wh...what? Why is that good?"

"Well, this is the tricky part," she said cautiously. "I had Maureen over for coffee a couple days ago. Hal has been gone over two years, and she's desperately stick of being alone."

"I can only imagine how lonely she feels. Hal was a great guy, and they were a very close, loving couple."

"I didn't say she's lonely; I said she's sick of being alone." She just looked at me for a moment, saying nothing. There was some connection I was not yet making here.

"What are you getting at?" I finally asked with a puzzled expression.

"David! I mean PHYSICALLY alone-celibate."

"She wants a MAN?" I said in amazement.

"She NEEDS a man, David. She hasn't gotten laid in over two years. She and Hal were always very sexually active, and it is starting to make her depressed. She's never had to deal with this before."

"So? What does that have to do with us?"

"I've been trying to think of a way to help."

"Help her get LAID?" The idea was absurd. "She doesn't need our permission to go pick up a guy. What do you want me to, pimp her out to my buddies?"

"No. It's not that simple. The men her age are either looking for a wife and romance, or they're boning every woman they meet. She doesn't want to go back to keeping house for some guy, and she doesn't want to just get nailed by strangers who are passing around god-knows-what disease. She wants a good friend she can feel safe with, who will be gentle and respect her health, and on the other hand respect her desire to be emotionally independent."

It dawned on my what my wife might be suggesting. I suddenly felt as though I was in a dream, unable grasp this reality. Surely she wasn't implying what I thought she was implying. "What are you saying, Honey?" I asked tentatively.

"How would you like-" She paused to study my expression. "A free pass with Maureen."

"A free pass? As in a SEX pass?"

"Uh huh," she nodded hopefully.

"You're going to just chill and let your husband run around fucking the neighbors?"

"C'mon Dave, it's not 'the neighbors.' ONE neighbor; not plural. And yes, I am giving you permission. Even more that, I WANT you to. You'll disappoint me if you say no."

"What if she's not interested in me?" I asked.

"But she is!" she said excitedly. "We've talked about it. She thinks it's a great idea. She told me that she actually fantasizes about you."

"Huh," was all I could say. Once my brain caught up with the spectacular curve ball life had just thrown at me, I let myself be flattered by the realization that Maureen thought I was hot. My mind's eye pictured her spread eagle on her bed, rubbing her clit and thinking of me. The image sent a tingling twitch to my cock. Then I thought about the next time I would see her sunbathing topless: would I really be able to just go over and take her, right there in the back yard? I imagined myself cumming on her big, protruding tits. My rod began to swell a bit. "This may be a weird question," I said to Evie, "but how would this work? Would you, like, arrange it for me? Would you..."-I couldn't fully comprehend that we were actually discussing this-"want to be there, be present?"

"No, nothing strange like that. Just be the same friend you've always been, and let it happen."

"Do you need to know about it in advance?"

"No, not really."

"Do you want to know bout it afterwards? I don't want to feel like there's something in our life I can't share with you."

"Well, I don't really need the play-by-play, but you don't need to hide it from me, either. I mean, It's okay to discuss whatever you want. We can acknowledge that you're doing it, if that's what you mean."

"What about frequency? How often do you see me doing this?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't want it to take away from our sex life, our intimate times."

"I definitely wouldn't want it to, either. But I'm not 19 anymore."

"Given the size of your sexual appetite, I don't foresee it being a huge issue." She gestured to the front of my jammers. "See what I mean?" The stretchy material was doing nothing to hide my burgeoning erection. She bent over and pulled the spandex down to my hips, exposing my cock. Without hesitation, she slipped the head of my cock between her lips and gently sucked as she expertly swirled her tongue around the tip. It felt heavenly. Within just a few moments, my shaft was rock hard. She stopped and looked at her watch. "I gotta go," she said as she stood up. "I just figured I would kickstart your motor." She grabbed her mug and briefcase and I followed her into the front foyer. We kissed and she stroked the underside of my penis. "Ha!" she said, "It's like I'm your fluffer!" And with that, she walked out the door.

I was in a state of utter disbelief, and I still had to make a living, so I took my numbed senses up to my office and occupied my thoughts for most of the morning with revising and correcting the latest draft of my book. About 11 AM, I glanced out the window and noticed Maureen walking around her pool, removing leaves with a skimmer net. She was topless, and her skin was glistening with tanning oil. She was wearing a black bikini bottom with extremely high-cut leg openings that exposed her hipbones and a waist that came almost to her belly button. It was an intelligent choice, I thought to myself. The extra material in front helped conceal the extra roundness of her belly while the high leg openings drew attention to her attractive stems. After a few minutes, she disappeared into the house again. I briefly wondered where she would prefer to have sex. On the couch? In her bed? Outside? Would I ever lean her over the side of the pool and take her from the rear, the way her husband had? Suddenly I realized that fantasy might now be very, very attainable. My dick was starting to respond when a buzz from my cell phone interrupted my reverie.

It was a text from Evie: I AM SO HOT RIGHT NOW.

I chuckled and dialed her number.

"Well, I don't want to say I told you so," I said as soon as she picked up. "You should have taken my advice and taken off the pantyhose."

"I did," she said. I could tell she was whispering. "I only made it through one showing before I pulled over at a convenience store and took them off in the bathroom."

"Wow!" I said, pleasantly titillated. "Are you going around pantiless in THAT skirt?"

"Yes, and it has made me very hot. The OTHER kind of hot-HORNY hot."

"Really? You've gone without underwear before, and it hasn't made you THAT horny."

"I've never been totally barenaked under a skirt THIS short and THIS flouncy before. And..." she paused. "I've never accidentally flashed a client before."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"We were outside, climbing the stairs to a second-floor deck. He was right behind me on the stairs when the breeze blew my skirt clear up to my waist!"

"He probably didn't notice," tried to assure her.

"Yes, he definitely did. Since then he's been totally hitting on me, telling me that I have a beautiful body, and that he likes my choice of outfit, stuff like that. He definitely knows. And the wildest part? He's doing all this in front of his wife."

"Really?"

"Yep. Get this: on his mortgage application, he listed two resorts he owns-SWINGER resorts."

"How do you know for sure they're swinger resorts?"

"Because they both told me so, several times!"

"Are they still there?"

"They're in the other room, talking privately about the house. I think they might make an offer on it. That's why I'm trying to whisper. I'm actually trying to figure out how I can do it again, deliberately. Is that bad?"

"No, it's sexy as all hell in my book. Is it just flashing your bare assets that has you hot and bothered, or this guy hitting on you?"

"Well, all of it! Just knowing full well that if I just lifted my skirt and bent over right now, this guy might saddle up and bone me in a heartbeat, with his wife standing right there! For some reason that just seems so erotic right now. I guess it doesn't hurt that I've also spent the last three days imagining you and Maureen doing it."

"That turns you on, too?"

"Well, yes! Of course!"

"Well, you naughty, naughty, girl. That's pretty cool. If Maureen is willing, would you be interested in watching for real?"

"Ummm." there was a long pause on the phone. "Hell yes."

I decided to see if a little explicit phone sex would heighten her arousal. "So when you imagine watching us fuck, what do see yourself doing? Are you nude, as well? Would you play with yourself?"

"Oh, I would have to. I would get my purple vibrator, the really fat one, and I would push it deep into my pussy. I would spread my legs really wide and let both of you watch me fuck my pussy with it." When Evie gets sexually charged up, she definitely has a dirty imagination.

Since she had confessed to being bi-curious several times in the past, I said, "You could put your pussy in Maureen's face and let her tongue your snatch while you watch my dick slide in and out of her."

"So help me...David, my pussy is going to be dripping if you don't shut up."

"Or maybe I can hump you doggy style while you suck on Maureen's clit and finger her hole."

"Okay, stop it," she said firmly.

I heard voices in the background. "David, I have to go," Evie said and hung up.

I looked out the window to find Maureen, still topless, relaxing in a shaded corner of her patio with a book and a glass of iced tea. My cock was already at half mast from my phone conversation with Evie. I decided it was time to go down and pay Maureen a visit. I walked next door and pushed open the gate in the privacy fence.

"David, Hello," Maureen said. "Should I go put a top on?"

"Don't need to on my account," I replied. I set my phone on the table and took a seat in a lawn chair near her lounger. "Evie told me about the discussions you've been having, and about the little arrangement you've cooked up."

"And?" she said expectantly.

"I'm cool with it if you are."

She set down her iced tea and sat up, her tits jiggling nicely as she did. "Just 'cool with it'?"

"No, much more than that. I am incredibly excited. You are a sexy, desirable woman and a wonderful friend. I can't tell you how many times I have lusted after you."

"That's very nice to hear, David. You should know that the feeling is mutual. You're a very sexy man. You've noticed me going topless a lot more often lately?"

"Yes, I have noticed that."

"That's been for you. Well, partially for you; I do enjoy it myself. But ever since I noticed you watching me from your office, I have enjoyed showing off for you.

"You have amazing tits."

"You're not the first man to tell me that, but it has been such a long time. It's nice to hear." She let her eyes drop to my crotch. My semi-erect cock was very apparent under the thin stretch fabric. "You don't need to be shy. Take your trunks off. Let me finally see you." She stood up and peeled off her bikini bottoms. I stripped nude as well, my cock rapidly stiffening.

Seeing her body completely nude for the first time, I was surprised that her pussy was completely bare. Also, unlike my wife's, Maureen's pussy had big, loose labia. "Do you always keep it shaved?," I asked. Maureen nodded. For some reason, the mental image of my wife licking her totally bare gash popped into my head, which got me even more aroused.

"Do you want to go inside, where it's more private?" I asked.

"Don't need to on my account," she smiled.

Just then my phone buzzed. "Hang on a sec, it's Evie," I said to Maureen. "Hello?" I then said into the phone.

"What's going on?" Evie asked.

Hoping she was still in her aroused state, I said, "I'm with Maureen by the pool. We're both nude. We're about to have sex."

"Me too, if it's okay with you," Evie said.

"Whaaat?" I gasped.

"Well, since you've got a free pass, can I have just a teensy little, one-time one? Pretty please?"

12