The Widow Porter Ch. 02

Story Info
Older woman with younger man enjoy a threesome.
4.9k words
4.57
79k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college was interesting to say the least. As the growing season started Rita made a proposition to me. She told me to figure out how many hours a week during the summer months I worked on other houses and she'd employ me for the same amount of time. I loved the sound of the idea but something about said I should refrain from taking her up on her idea, at least not entirely. Our compromise was for me to keep two of my smaller jobs outside her house and she'd make up the difference. She assured me that the amount of actual work I'd do for her would go up but that I'd also have more "free time."

It was too good of a deal to pass up plus I really didn't mind her motivation of course. It was nice too because she'd have some work she wanted done on the house, something older houses need a lot of, and when they guy she'd contract to do the job would show up she'd make me the point of contact and leave it up to me to see that the work was done the way she desired. I balked at it a little at first because as I told her I had no idea how to do the work involved. She assured me that she'd tell me exactly the way she wanted something to turn out and then it'd be my job to see that that happened. Rita was a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and there were a couple of times I'd said the job was done and she'd come in behind me and say it wasn't exactly what she wanted. Then I'd have to bring back the guy who'd done the work and see to it that it was fixed. That caused me a little anxiety at first but I got through it all right.

In early June she wanted me to attend a rather formal affair at the country club with her. She told me she wanted certain people to see a young man on her arm that evening and make them jealous. I can't say that I was all that interested in going to a party where there were a bunch of "old people" and have to listen to elevator music all evening but there was something appealing about it too. My town's country club was a huge status symbol and since my parents and Rita's friends ran in entirely different circles I didn't expect to see anyone there I'd know.

Rita had me rent a tuxedo. She wore an evening gown that a woman of her early 30s might wear, low cut in the rear and low enough cut in the front to show off her ample cleavage. The thing was, she looked really good in it and quite elegant.

Back then the drinking age was 21 so this was before the legal age retreated to 18 for a number of years. But when you are at a private club with someone like Rita it's unseeming to question a person's desires so when Rita asked me what I wanted to drink I immediate said California Port Sherry. The waiter returned with it without question. The evening was ostensibly so raise money for the town's "Garden Club" which was ostensibly to town beautification but which Rita told me was simply a euphemism for the town's rich busy bodies to gossip and strut. Rita informed me that as distasteful as she found such an event because it was so contrived she was always able to use it as leverage for other items she had on her agenda. I never asked, nor did she offer, what that agenda was mostly because I really wasn't interested. Years later, however, I found out she was a heavy weight in the town's historical commission and worked rather tirelessly on getting ordinances passed dealing with the preservation of the town's history.

Mostly I sat and listened in on the various conversations she had and said a lot of "nice to meet you" sorts of things but didn't offer much else. It was around 10:30 when Rita said she wanted to talk to someone in was sitting off in a corner and asked me to accompany her. She put her hand lightly on my upper arm as we walked over there and saw to it that her breast pressed into me any number of times along the way, more than enough to arouse me. The effect would have been complete when we got there but I was surprised by who was sitting there.

"Well good evening Peter," the man said. "I didn't expect to see you here."

That was a real understatement for me. The man sitting in the corner with his wife was our family physician, Dr. Julius Feldman. He was a man in his mid-60s then. He was part of the dying breed of general practitioners and had been the doctor who'd delivered me at birth and then acted as both my pediatrician and our family's doctor. I was sure this would get back to my parents and I'd be answering to my mother the reason I was at a country club event that I hadn't bothered to inform her of. That never happened though.

As it turned out Rita and Dr. Feldman were of a mind and I'm pretty sure had much the same agenda. When we were returning to our table Rita said to me, "You know, ten years ago he wasn't allowed to be a member here."

I couldn't imagine why a man I'd always thought of as a prominent member of the community would be desired membership in anything. Rita explained, "He's Jewish and time was Jews and Catholics couldn't join a lot of things around town."

I expressed my surprise at this revelation and Rita assured me that small town politics could be rather nasty. She told me that if you kept your ears open to what was going around in time you could figure out what drove people and why they did certain things. "I want you to meet a dear friend of mine." She said this just before we got back to our table and took me to another table where a woman was sitting alone."

"Helen, I'd like you to meet Peter." We exchanged greetings and then Rita said, "Helen's my partner in crime so to speak." I looked at her not understanding and she saw this. "Listen, why don't you talk to Helen while I go powder my nose."

Rita didn't wait for a response and left immediately. I was about to sit down when Helen said, "this is one of my favorite songs. Will you honor me with a dance?" The event had called for a small band that mostly played songs from the 40s that I'd never heard of. Curiously the song the chose to play at that moment was the first I'd know as it was rather recent, "Moon River," a song from the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" Helen was much like Rita in that she didn't wait for an answer. She got up and took my hand almost leading me to the dance floor. There was absolutely no one dancing nor had there been for most of the evening so my level of self-consciousness rose greatly.

Helen, Rita's "dear friend" as she called her, was a woman some twenty years younger than Rita and actually quite stunning looking. I guess you'd call her a slight woman, standing maybe five four and weighing all of 110 pounds but a beautiful face, long brown hair that she was wearing up that evening and a mouth that looked absolutely seductive.

As we started to dance I said, "won't your husband mind us dancing?" I assumed everyone who was even a few years older than me was also married.

Helen smiled and said, "I'm a widow."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said feeling I'd spoken out of turn.

"You don't know do you?" Helen said still smiling. "You must be about the only person in town who doesn't then. You see, I married a man quite a number years older than me," she paused briefly and then said, "a lot of years, and he died two years ago from emphysema. We were only married for a little over 5 years and everyone had said I'd married him for his money."

Then something came to me and I said, "You're Mrs. Bradford?"

"That'd be me," she replied with a smile. "So you have heard of me?"

"Um, yeah."

We had been dancing at arm's length until then and she pulled me very close to her and whispered in my ear, "Well, don't believe everything you hear." It was then I felt Helen's leg press between mine and into my crotch. "But you're everything Rita's told me about you."

I thought what was between Rita and I was secret but could only express my shock with a response of, "Really?"

"Don't worry," she breathed heavily into my ear, "your secret's safe with me. Besides, Rita and I are best of friends." I felt Helen's hand on my back press a little more firmly into me and I thought I felt her kiss me next to my ear but I've never been certain. What I did know is our little dance had been extremely arousing and by the time the song had ended I was totally erect.

When we headed back to her table I saw Rita sitting there waiting for us. I felt like I had been disloyal and became nervous. When we sat down Rita said, "Peter, I was talking with Helen yesterday and told her how helpful you've been to me." Now from my conversation with Helen I wasn't sure Rita hadn't told Helen of our relationship. "I was thinking maybe you could help her out a little too."

I stammered, "Well, I guess so." It was at that moment Rita put her hand on my thigh and ran it up to my crotch. Her hand covered my erection. She rested it there for only a second before removing it. Rita gave no indication that she was bothered by what she had found and continued having a light conversation with Helen.

When Helen excused herself for a minute Rita said, "So you found Helen attractive?"

I felt I was busted, lowered my head and said, "Yeah."

"She's really beautiful isn't she?"

Rita's statement was unexpected but allowed me to say, "yeah, really."

Rita put her hand on my cock and said, "I know." Rita's brazenness in public surprised me particularly in this rather stiff crowd. She winked at me and said, "I told Helen we'd give her a ride home."

"Okay," I said looking a little confused.

Rita picked up on my confusion and said, "Helen thinks she's had a bit too much to drink so she asked if we'd take her home."

I hadn't noticed Helen drinking at all or that she seemed even a little tipsy but I also recognized this as one of those responsible adult things people do so I didn't question it. "Helen'll meet us at my car," Rita said as she stood and took my hand as we left the room. I saw more than one person take notice of our hand holding. Just as we reached her car Rita wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me. Well, being an average hormonal male of my age it took me about two seconds to get lost in her kiss. Rita was a fabulous kisser. She liked to very lightly rub her lips over mine when we kissed and this always sent goose bumps down my back and instantly aroused me if I weren't already so which was seldom the case actually.

I was still a teenager, of course, and part of kissing for me was fondling the woman's breast which I did almost as soon as we started kissing. Rita always responded strongly to this by moaning and moving her chest against my hand as if to encourage me more. I really wanted to have my hand on her naked breast and although I briefly tried her gown was such that it proved too awkward although it was at that precise moment while I was trying that Helen happened upon us.

"Come on you two, get a room," Helen chided us.

Rita stopped kissing me but didn't pull away at all and just turned her head to Helen and said, "That is the plan."

I was somewhat surprised by Rita's response and saw a smile come across Helen's face. Rita took a step away from me and I opened the car's door for her. I was surprised when she said, "Peter, would it bother you greatly if I sat in the back with Helen?"

It didn't even though I was a little surprised so I opened the rear door for the two women and they got in. Being the young letch I was I looked down each of their gowns as they got in, Rita first and then Helen. Helen caught me looking but only responded with a smile.

"So which way?" I asked as I didn't know where Helen lived.

"We're going to stop by my house first. There's something I want to show Helen there."

As we started out the two women engaged in a little girl talk about who was at the function we'd just left and their opinion of these various people. After a couple of minutes I didn't hear them talking and when I looked in the rear view mirror I saw them engaged in a rather deep kiss. Of course I enjoyed the view and was surprised but not because I didn't think it was something Rita would do but rather because when we'd discussed her sexual feelings towards other women she had shrugged it off as something that might interest her but not very high on her sexual priority list.

Rita caught me staring into the mirror, smiled and said, "Peter please try to watch the road a little more. I wouldn't be too pleased if we were to get into an accident."

I kept my eyes on the road as much as I could but I'd never seen anything like what was going on in the back seat so it was difficult. Their kisses weren't long and drawn out but even so it was easy to see they didn't lack for feeling. It was also easy to see that Helen was the more aggressive of the two women as she freely ran her hands over Rita's body as they kissed. I could tell, though couldn't explain, that there was something decidedly different about the way these women kissed each other as opposed to the way Rita and I kissed.

I know I drove a little faster than I should have but I wanted in on what was happening and I knew that wouldn't happen until after we got home. After I parked the car in the garage Rita and Helen got out and Rita took my hand as we headed toward the house. Helen surprised me by taking my other hand and when Rita glanced down she smiled at this. I had no idea what these women had in mind but I couldn't have cared less either.

Until that evening my fantasy world extended no further than whatever pretty woman was in my line of sight and things like what was happening that evening hadn't even hit my radar let alone my fantasies.

Once in the house Helen excused herself again and I said, "Should I go?"

Rita gave a quick laugh and said, "Of course not."

"But I don't know what to do," I confessed.

"This is a first for all of us."

Her admission didn't surprise me. "So what are we going to do?" I asked dumbly.

"Have fun," Rite replied with almost a giggle to her voice.

When Helen returned we quickly made our way up to Rita's bedroom. Her bedroom over the months that had passed had become a very comfortable place for me to live out my sexuality but now with the introduction of Helen it didn't feel quite so comfortable.

Rita kissed Helen when we got there and then turned to me and asked, "Do you find Helen attractive?"

I really didn't understand what she was getting at because it seemed like she was repeating a question she'd asked me earlier in the evening. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you find her beautiful, sexy."

"Well of course!" I replied strongly.

"Why don't you kiss her then." I was a little surprised by her suggestion.

I didn't need to be told twice. I kissed her but it was Helen who immediately became aggressive as she pushed her tongue into my mouth and then I felt her hand slide down my body and squeeze my cock.

"Rita, I'm so jealous of you," Helen said when she broke our kiss.

Rita suggested we all get undressed and where we were each formally attired it would be easier if we undressed ourselves but she suggested I go first while they watched. I wasn't too fond of that idea as it hit on my self-consciousness but then I was so aroused by the situation presenting itself I wasn't about to complain either. I quickly undressed as the women stood watching closely. Once naked Rita suggested I sit on the bed while they undressed. Helen went first and I was surprised at how quickly her gown fell to her feet. She stood there for a moment in panties and a half bra. Though she stood only about five four her legs seemed long and were definitely beautiful. I think also because she was otherwise so thin that her breasts seemed larger than they were. I was mesmerized watching this beautiful women disrobe. After she removed her bra she pushed her panties down and I was surprised to see that her pussy was cleanly shaven.

I guess this surprised Rita as well because she said, "Oh Helen, look at you!" When Helen didn't respond immediately Rita continued by saying, "I like it. Maybe I should do that too."

Rita quickly followed Helen's lead and undressed herself. Each took the time to hang up her evening gown although they did leave their under clothes lying where they dropped. When Rita finished undressing she took Helen in her arms and kissed her. As I sat on the bed watching this wonderful scene I felt certain that even without further stimulation I was going to come all over myself.

When they broke their kiss Rita said to Helen, "I want to be just like you." A little confusion came over Helen's face so Rita continued, "I want to be shaven down there. Will you do it for me."

Helen quickly replied, "I'd love to."

We retreated to the bathroom. Rita got out her shaving gear and sat on the edge of the bath tub. I watched as Helen took a face cloth and rubbed Rita's pussy with warm water."

I stared at Rita's pussy as Helen first clipped the longer hair off with a pair of scissors and then covered her already damp pussy with shaving cream. She very carefully worked the razor over Rita's pussy using her fingers to push and pull at the skin of her pussy. I looked up briefly to Rita's eyes and say that she had closed them and was moaning very softly as Helen shaved her. It took Helen a good five minutes to shave Rita. She had used the face cloth to wipe away any remain shaving cream and loss hair and then inspected her very carefully for stubble. She repeated ran her fingers gently over Rita's pussy and having done so would reshave those portions she was dissatisfied with.

Finally Helen turned to me and asked, "Would you care to closely inspect her and see that I've done a good job?"

"Sure," I replied and quickly moved between Rita's legs and looked closely at her pussy. I ran my fingers over her a couple of times and found nothing.

"Fingertips aren't nearly so sensitive as a tongue," Rita said to me. "Why don't you check it with your tongue."

I willingly complied and ran my tongue over the outsides of her pussy. Rita moved such that my tongue went between her pussy lips and I tasted her very wet and aroused pussy. "Maybe you should use that technique to compare my pussy with Helen's" Rita said.

I looked up and over to Helen. She was smiling and so I moved between her legs and ran my tongue all over her pussy and finally pushed slightly inside it as well. One thing I noticed was how much lighter Helen's scent was from Rita's although both were wonderful.

When I looked back up towards Rita she suggested we all move back to the bedroom. She glanced down at my cock and commented how I looked ready to "go off" at any moment. I assured her such was the case.

As the three of us settled down onto the bed Rita said, "I want to see you fuck her." She paused and then said, "if that's alright with you Helen."

"Of course it is!" Helen quickly replied with a big smile.

As I got between Helen's legs Rita amused herself by playing with Helen's breasts and giving her a series of short light kisses. As I took my cock in my hand aiming it towards Helen's pussy Rita moved slightly and said, "Go slowly. I don't want to miss a thing."

I couldn't imagine what she could possibly miss but complying with such a request seemed such an easy thing to do. As I slowly parted Helen's pussy lips with my cock that little bit of pressure caused her to moan and move her hips upward slightly which pushed me quickly into her. I was afraid of two things, that I'd disappointed Rita because it had happened quickly and because I would come extremely quickly I was so aroused.

As I pulled my cock out of Helen I moaned, "I don't think I can hold it."

Rita smiled and said very softly in a very understanding voice, "it's all right, the night is young."

I slowly pushed my cock back into Helen resolute on restraining myself. I had only stroked my cock in and out of her pussy half a dozen times when I knew I couldn't hold on any longer and said rather loudly, "I'm gonna come!"

12