The Widow Wore Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept busy in the kitchen and dining room helping with the food and out on the patio pouring drinks. I stayed away from the sisters for appearances; there was no need for anyone to know about us other than, I was a friend of Dave's. Several lovely women flirted with me when they found out I was unattached and lived in the area; a few even gave me their phone numbers. One tall, attractive woman, Celeste, whispered, "My husband spends most of his time with his girlfriend, who is half my age, so I have plenty of time on my hands."

Later in the evening, when the crowd thinned out, I was asked by a very cute lady who was wearing a rather revealing black dress for a wake, if I would take her home; she lived just down the block and several neighbors had left their golf carts in the yard for us to use. Her name was Greta and I was sure she was well into her sixties. We had flirted with each other several times during the evening as I poured drinks for her and took every opportunity to sneak a peek at her partially exposed breasts. I offered her my arm and off we went to a golf cart out front.

Along the way, Greta talked about being friends and neighbors with Dave and Anna; she looked unsure when she laid her hand on my thigh. I reassured her by pushing her skirt up and laid my hand on her bare thigh. She rested her head on my shoulder, moaned softly, and opened her legs as I moved the edge of my hand firmly against her crotch.

I pulled into the carport beside her car; it was completely dark. We began kissing as our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I have had men tell me that older women were dry and cold, but I have never found that to be true; when my fingers slipped beneath the nylon fabric of Greta's panties and into her puffy folds, they were greeted by slick, creamy juices as hot as any twenty-year-old. Her hips responded to the invasion as her fingers worked feverishly to unfasten my slacks.

When she accomplished her goal, she turned in her seat and straddled my lap. I opened the top of her dress and freed the breasts. I had been admiring their partially exposed swells during the evening as I flirted with her; now they were in my hands. Age may have caused them to falter slightly, but they were still round and full; her nipples quickly responded to my kisses. Greta rode my cock like there was no tomorrow; if she had had a riding crop, I would have been in a world of hurt. Reggie had drained my cods earlier, but Greta was determined to get the best out of me. When she finished there was a loud grunt that could have been heard several houses away, but luckily the warm evening kept the air conditioners running and the windows closed to drown out the sound. We adjusted our clothes and I saw her in the house to make sure she was safe. When I left, there was no doubt that we would see each other again.

When I got back to Anna's most of the cars were gone and only a few lights were on. I slipped through the patio door into the master bedroom. Reggie was in bed reading. I sat on the bed beside her and slipped my hand beneath the sheet as she brought me up to date about what had been going on during my absence. Anna's two kids, adults actually, in their late twenties, had gotten in from New Jersey along with Uncle Sal (Salvatore) and his wife; they had all decided to stay at a hotel nearby because of all the people visiting. Uncle Sal's wife rode to the hotel with them so her husband could stay a while longer to console Anna.

As Reggie and I talked, we heard sobbing coming from the front of the house. We immediately assumed that Anna had finally been overcome with grief and had given in to the reality of Dave's death. After a few minutes, we decided to go comfort her. With me in just my slacks and Reggie in a short, silky nightgown we headed toward the living room.

The French doors into the living room were closed, but the thin material of the curtains covering them was open enough to see into the dimly lit room. We immediately saw that Anna was not grieving at all; she was partially bent over Dave's casket with her black dress pulled up in the back and her panties just below her lovely bottom. The tall, distinguished, silver-haired Uncle Sal was behind her with his pants around his knees slamming his dark, gnarly cock into her repeatedly; she cried loudly with each thrust.

Reggie smiled at the scene and whispered, "Way to go, Sis," then she wiggled her sweet ass against me.

It was a beautiful scene; the stark contrast of Anna's white, round, mature bottom wedged between the hem of her black dress and her black lace panties was a work of art. Uncle Sal had her cheeks pushed open and each of his powerful thrusts produced a loud smacking sound causing her mature flesh to vibrate with each thrust; her face grimaced with both anguish and ecstasy as she cried out.

I opened my fly and pulled my turgid cock into the open; it was still covered with drying semen and Greta's juicy nectar. I rubbed my cock up and down the inside of her thighs until Reggie reached between her legs and pressed my shaft against her soft, hot undercarriage; she quickly began using me as her personal marital aid. I held her hips tightly as she leaned close to watch her older sister get slam fucked by old Uncle Sal.

For the grand finally, Uncle Sal pulled his dark, gnarled staff, glistening with Anna's slick juices, out and pumped it several times in his hand before it spewed gobs of white, hot liquid over the tops of Anna's buttocks; he milked it dry then wiped the last drop off before smacking it against her exposed flesh. As Anna tried to collect herself, Uncle Sal pulled up his pants and put himself back together. When he was satisfied with his appearance, he pulled Anna's panties over her mature cheeks covering up the small pools of semen he left behind then lowered her dress; what a jerk. He didn't even bother to kiss her beautiful white flesh that had given him pleasure. I hoped his wife would put his nuts in a ringer for treating Anna's sweet ass so badly.

Reggie quickly led me back to the bedroom by my still erect cock. Once back in the room, she gave a little hop and wrapped her legs around my waist. With a little wiggle of her hips, she impaled herself on my cock. I pushed her against the wall and gave her my best quickie fuck. We just had time to recompose ourselves when Anna walked into the room. The widow looked stunning in her black dress even though she had just been fucked. She immediately gave Reggie and me a big hug and kiss.

Reggie giggled then asked, "Has my big sister been naughty this evening?"

Anna dismissed the question with a slightly red face then we heard the front door close, Anna, matter-of-factly stated, "That must be Uncle Sal leaving." Then she added, "I think we should tell Will who Uncle Sal is."

As I began undressing Anna, Reggie sat on the bed and began to tell me the story about Uncle Sal:

"Well, he isn't really our Uncle. He was a young kid growing up in Italy during the war; when our father's squad got caught behind German lines, little Salvatore helped them hide from German patrols. After the war, the guys pitched in and brought him to the U. S. He lived with us until he finished school; since he was about ten years older than we were; we just started calling him Uncle Sal. We called on him anytime we needed help with anything."

I had Anna undressed except for her panties; when I tried to remove them, they were stuck to her bottom by Uncle Sal's dried semen. Everyone laughed at her predicament.

Adding to Anna's embarrassment, Reggie added a postscript to the story of Uncle Sal, "When we wanted to learn about the facts of life, we went to Uncle Sal; he was all too happy to relieve us of our virginity so we could learn about the facts of life."

"Reggie! I really had not intended to tell that part," Anna said with a red face while standing naked in the middle of the floor.

I dropped my slacks to the floor and headed to the shower right behind her. I noticed spots of a crusty residue still clinging to her sweet mature ass. Within a few minutes, Reggie joined us under the steamy water. It was difficult to resist a little soapy play in the shower since we had all had a rather sexually charged day. We carefully dried each other off and headed to bed. I quickly drifted off between the two beautiful, sexy sisters with the image of a beautiful, sexy widow dressed in black in my head.

Tuesday was a very busy day; the graveside service with a military Honor Guard was to be at a National Cemetery a hundred miles away. We were up early and had little time to play before getting dressed. Reggie gave me a juicy breakfast treat in bed while Anna took the first turn in the bathroom.

When Anna took a fresh pair of black panties and bra from her lingerie drawer, Reggie quickly responded by retrieving a set of lacy, red panties, a matching garter belt, and bra from the drawer, "You can look mournful on the outside, but today, you need to be sexy and naughty underneath. Who knows who we will be able to coral for a sister threesome," Reggie added with a giggle.

Anna agreed and stepped into the lacy, red, French cut panties and pulled them up her shapely legs and over the red lace garter belt, wiggled her sweet bottom, then snapped the elastic waistband against her tummy. We watched intently as she stretched a pair of black, seamed nylons up her shapely legs. Reggie and I helped Anna put on her black dress and veil so she would not mess up her hair. The widow sat at Dave's graveside dressed mostly in black; only Reggie and I knew about the naughty red under trappings. Before the clock struck midnight on Dave's grave that evening, only Uncle Sal and a few others would know her secret; everyone else was certain the widow wore all black that day.

12