The Wife and the Handyman

Story Info
Lonely wife welcomes handyman while husband works late.
2.7k words
4.24
126.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan the Handyman showed up at the door promptly at 5 pm and knocked. When the door opened he nearly lost his voice, the woman opening it was smoking hot. Slim and tan, with long curly brown hair. She had on a white silk shirt buttoned down to show a hint of cleavage, cut off jean shorts and a pair of those furry boots. The shorts showed off her greatest assets, a pair of legs that were just stunning. Long and lean, tan and toned.

"Hi, I'm, ahh, Dan, the Handyman, you had called about some home repairs," he stammered out.

She smiled and looked him up and down. She noted that he looked quite fit in his faded jeans and gray t-shirt. "I'm Natalie. Come on in, I'll show you where the problems are."

He followed her into the spacious home. He knew quality homes and this was definitely a nice house. He added 10% to the bill in his head. He followed the attractive woman to the staircase and then up the stairs, trying his best not to stare at her awesome legs and ass. Trying his best not to stare, but trying his best to look.

"I've got some problems in the master bathroom," she said, turning slightly and catching him looking at her legs.

"Ok, well, I'm pretty good with master bathrooms problems," he said, then immediately felt like an idiot.

She gave him another wry smile. "I may have some master bedroom problems too," she said.

He didn't respond to that, he wasn't sure if that was a joke or something else. They reached the top of the stairs and she led him into the bathroom, an impressive modern spa with a large glass shower and a jacuzzi tub.

"Very nice," he said, realizing too late he had said it out loud.

"Thanks," she answered. "Here's the first problem, there's a piece of tile that has a lump of something on it, I guess it's mortar or grout or something." She pointed over to a place on the floor and then sat down on the edge of the tub to observe.

Dan reached into his tool box and got out a putty knife. He got down on his knees and poked the lump a few times with his putty knife and it popped up clean as a whistle.

"Well, that was quick," Natalie said, admiring his ass. "I don't know why my husband couldn't have done that. Except that he's never home, always working late, til 7, 8 o'clock sometimes..."

Dan was getting a weird vibe and could feel himself getting a bit nervous. He was starting to think that maybe something was going on. He sat back on his knees and looked over at her. "No problem, was there something else?"

She gazed at him for a moment, then nodded. "There seems to be a leak under the sink, I heard it earlier when I was taking a bubble bath," she said, looking over at the tub.

Dan went over and took a look. The only way to get in the right position would be to lay on his back with his head up in the cabinet. When he got into position, his t shirt rode up and exposed his abs, and when he saw Natalie looking at him with what appeared to be admiration, he said a silent thank you for his daily sit up regimen.

It didn't take him long to see the problem with the sink. "I think this valve here is loose," he said. "Could you hand me that blue wrench?"

Natalie got the wrench and then got down on her knees, straddling one of his legs, and handed him the wrench. She could've just handed it to him, but instead she chose to practically climb on top of him. But he wasn't minding, instead he was getting an erection. "Where is the loose valve?" she asked, leaning in so her head was into the cabinet as well. Their bodies were close enough to share heat, but weren't quite touching. Dan was really starting to think something was going on. He pointed out the loose valve and showed her as he used the wrench to tighten the connection. She continued to straddle him as he worked, watching him tighten the valve, which he did very slowly. As he tightened it he couldn't help but sense that maybe someone had just loosened the valve on purpose.

"Ok, all tight," he said.

"Great, tight is good" she smiled, but she still took a moment before she pulled herself out of the cabinet and got off of him. "I'm sure my husband could've done that, he's just really busy at work these days."

Dan was really, really starting to think something was going on. He desperately tried to come up with a clever line but could not. "Well, that's a shame, I'm sure you miss him."

"Yes, indeed I do," Natalie said, and as she did, her eyes moved down and landed on Dan's crotch, stopping just long enough to make him uncomfortable.

"So, uh, is there anything else?" he asked.

"Yes, yes there is," she answered, looking devious.

Dan started to feel a cold sweat coming on. Here it comes, he thought.

"I've got a space in the trim boards that needs to be filled," she said, pointing over to a wall.

Dan let out a sigh of either relief or disappointment, he wasn't sure. This woman was smoking hot, but she was married, and her husband could come home. It would be just his luck he'd be early tonight. "Ok, I can just put some caulk in that and that will take care of it," he said.

"I'm sorry, did you say you were going to put some cock into it?" she asked.

He blushed. "Caulk. You use a caulk gun to fill the gap with a load of white caulk."

"Oh my," she smiled devilishly. "Do you have a cock gun?"

He blushed again, harder this time. He pulled out the caulk gun from his tool box and showed it to her. "Cock gun," he said, realizing that her repeating the mispronunciation had caused him to mispronounce it as well. "Cauck gun," he tried again. "I mean caulk gun."

"So you're going to take that 'cock' gun and put it into the gap and fill it up with white stuff," she said.

Dan couldn't speak, so he nodded. He lost track of what he was doing for a moment and had squeezed the trigger on the caulk gun, allowing the white caulk to ease out of the end of the gun.

"Well I can't wait to see this," Natalie said, and she sat back down on the edge of the tub and stretched out those long, gorgeous legs out for him to see.

Dan could barely concentrate enough to lay down the bead of caulk on the trim. Natalie's position allowed him to admire her legs as he worked, and he took his sweet time. She seemed to have loosened or undone another button on her blouse, he could make out some very shapely breasts. He was really, really, really starting to think something was going on.

Eventually he reached a point where he couldn't delay any longer, he had to admit he was finished. "Ok, all done," he said.

"Well, that was an impressive display of cocking," Natalie purred. "I guess you can never really have too much cock."

Dan's head was swirling. "Yes ma'am, I guess so," he stuttered. "So is there anything else?"

She looked over at the shower. "I think there is something wrong with one of the shower heads, but you can't see it unless you're in the shower." She stood up and took her shoes off, went over and opened up the glass shower door. She stepped in and went to the far side of the shower and turned the water on. "Come on in, I'l show you."

Dan felt like he was watching someone else as he nodded and walked over to the shower. He hesitated at the shower door, then leaned down and took his boots off.

"You, ah, may want to take your pants off if you don't want them to get wet," Natalie said sweetly.

Dan looked down at his jeans. He had been featuring a pretty healthy bulge in his jeans since he fixed the sink, which had only increased during the caulk discussion. He reached for his button and then stopped.

"What time did you say your husband would be coming home?" he asked.

She grinned at him with a sultry look. "He always works late. He always calls right before he comes home, to let me know he's on the way and he's stopping at the grocery store for a copy of the Wall Street Journal. Then he asks me if he wants me to pick anything up. It takes him an hour to get home after he calls."

Dan studied her closely. "He always calls?"

"Always," she said.

"And it takes an hour?"

"At least."

Dan looked back down at his hands that were on the button of his jeans. He was really, really, really, REALLY starting to think something was going on. Fuck it, he thought. He unbuttoned his pants, zipped them down and pulled them off, not even making an effort to hide the huge tent in his boxers. He stepped into the shower in his t-shirt and boxers. He stood on one side of the spray from the shower and Natalie was on the other.

Natalie looked him up and down, paying special attention to the sizable bulge in his boxers, before returning her attention to the shower head. "Ok, if you look really close, you can see how one of the spray thingees is going in the wrong direction," she said, leaning in close to the head. She got a little too close, and the warm water from the shower head splashed on both of them. She giggled and he laughed.

"You mean that one," he said, as he reached up and pointed to a part of the shower head. His hand diverted the warm water towards Natalie, spraying her shirt, which quickly became see-through. She shrieked in glee.

"I think the problem is here," she said, deliberately deflecting the water toward Dan, who took the full spray on his chest. The water flowed down into his boxers and dribbled over his rock hard cock, flowing down around his balls.

"Maybe it just needs to be turned some," he said, turning the whole shower head onto Natalie, who screamed with delight. She reached over and got the spray hose and turned it on, and in an instant they were both soaking wet, laughing hysterically. Then, in an instant, they were both under the shower head, warm water flowing over both of them, and then they were kissing, hesitantly at first, and then passionately. Their mouths came open and their tongues intertwined, the water from the shower lubricating the kiss.

By now the few clothes they had on were soaking wet, and Natalie pulled his shirt off over his head as he pulled her jean shorts off. His shirt had not even hit the floor when she began to kiss his neck and chest and run her hands all over his body. Then she suddenly stepped back and slowly unbuttoned her soaking wet blouse until it fell open, exposing the most perfect tits Dan had ever seen. She reached over and took some soap off the shelf, and poured some out over her breasts, rubbing it in in as he stood mesmerized. Then she got down on her knees and rubbed her soapy breasts across the front of his boxers, which helplessly fell away. She smiled approvingly at his rock hard erection, and then slid it in the groove between her breasts and gave him an epic soapy titty massage, causing him to groan with pleasure. Then she moved down amidst the cascading water and gave his cock a warm kiss, then a wet lick, and then she took him in ravenously and began sucking his cock with abandon. He leaned back against the tile wall, took her head in his hands and relished the wonderful feeling of her mouth caresses as the water trickling down over his cock and balls.

It felt so good that Dan began to fear he might lose control, and he wanted to return the favor before that happened. He pulled Natalie to her feet, pushed her against the wall and got down on his knees, wrapping her legs around his head and lifting her off her feet. His tongue immediately found its destination and he began to alternatively tongue massage her clit and then thrust it deep inside her. The warm water trickled down into his mouth and helped to lubricate, though based on her moans and thrashing around, no additional lubrication was necessary.

After a long and delicious tongue thrashing, Dan got up off his knees and worked his way back up her body, taking some special care to lick and caress her beautiful breasts. When he reached the standing position, she turned away from him, put her hands up on the wall and looked back at him.

"I think I need some more cocking," she said. "I want you to fill me up with your cock gun."

Dan didn't need to be told twice. He put his hands on her hips and slid his cock into her warm, wet hole. He immediately fell into a slow and steady rhythm, easing his cock almost all the way out and then sliding all the way back in. She didn't have to say she was enjoying it, he could tell by her shudders.

He took the soap bottle off the shelf and poured it over her back, letting it trickle down to her ass. He rubbed the slick soap into her shoulders, back and ass as he continued to move in and out of her.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any better, she reached over and got the shower massager, turned on the jets and then directed the water flow to where their crotches met, so they both got a warm water massage as they continued their passionate fucking.

The splashing water pushed Dan past the breaking point, and he began to feel the orgasm building up. His rhythmic motions remained the same, but doubled in speed and intensity, and then doubled again, until he was throwing his hips into her with everything he had. He had one arm around her waist and another arm wrapped around her shoulders, and he was slamming into her with such passion that her feet came up off the floor and she wrapped her legs around the back of his. They came simultaneously and explosively, both groaning and moaning uncontrollably.

Slowly they came down from the incredible high, and somehow he collected himself enough to lower her feet back down to the floor. She turned around to face him, a huge and contented smile on her face. She put some of the bottled soap in her hand and dutifully washed him off, taking special care to give a soapy cleaning to his still hard cock.

"You know, I could probably find some things to fix in my bedroom," she said. "Are you pretty good with bedroom problems too?"

About a half hour later, after Dan had dealt with a variety of "problems" in the bedroom, which included but were not limited to a lengthy 69 session, a standing session in front of the large mirror, and just about every position imaginable in the king sized bed, they lay together on the bed, her head on his shoulder and body draped over him.

"Wow," said Natalie. "That was really something."

"Yes it was," he responded. "Something amazing and then some."

She kissed his chest and gave out a long, slow sigh.

"You know what would make this even better?" she asked.

"What's that?" he said.

"Some butter pecan ice cream," she said.

"Hmmm, I think you're right, that would be better," he grinned.

"So, maybe you could go to the grocery store and get some," she said.

"Indeed, I will do that right now," he said, standing up and pulling on some pants and a shirt. As he was walking toward the bedroom door, she called out to him.

"Oh, one more thing, darling," she said.

"What's that, hun?"

"Don't forget to pick up your Wall Street Journal."