The Wife and the Holiday Villa

Story Info
Young married couple rent Turkish villa.
5.5k words
4.04
96.4k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanZack
DanZack
52 Followers

Rain battered the villa like a meteor strike from out of space whilst thunder rumbled from the heavens above and lighting lit up the evening Turkish sky. It would have been a spectacular sight for any photography enthusiast if it wasn't for the torrential rain making it virtually impossible to step outside.

Rachel couldn't believe it. It was the last week in August and here they were on the Turquoise Coast of Turkeys Lycia region in the middle of a storm.

After a four hour flight from the UK the married couple jumped into a taxi cab outside Dalaman airport a braved the 90km trip to their luxury villa overlooking the beach of Kalkan.

Finally arriving at the villa, home for the next two weeks, John quickly opened a bottle of wine that was kindly left in the fridge while his wife looked around the place.

The villa was a private property belonging to a couple in London who rented it out during the summer months before they returned to escape the UK winters.

Looking around Rachel smiled at the interior design noting it was just as it was in the brochure. The villa had three large bedrooms sleeping up to five people, all furnished in elegant traditional Turkish style. It also had central heating and air conditioning, TV, IPod docking station, telephone, safe Wi-Fi and all the kitchen amenities for a family. Somebody was even kind enough to stock up with coffee, tea, wine and some fresh groceries the day before they arrived.

Walking back into the kitchen Rachel joined her husband standing in front of the French windows looking out at the pool.

"This weather better clear up tonight," Rachel moaned, "I won't be happy being stuck in here all bloody week."

"It's meant to be hot again tomorrow, and for the rest of the week." John replied handing a glass of wine to his wife.

What attracted the married couple to this particular villa the most was the privacy it offered. The rear garden was enclosed by high stone walls and framed by an ancient olive tree. The pool was private with high quality furniture around it and Rachel imagined her sun soaked body lying naked by the pool.

"Are there any supermarkets or local shops in the area where we can buy some food?" John asked, walking away from the window.

"We passed a small convenience store not too far from here but it's not walk able in this weather." Rachel frowned.

"Who said anything about walking?" John scoffed. "I'm catching a cab."

"Haven't we got enough to make do until the morning?" Rachel asked, her expression making it clear she didn't want to leave the villa.

"We need some more wine and we haven't got much in the way of meals." John said. "I'll go on my own, I don't mind. I'll call a cab."

"Are you sure?" Rachel asked, "I mean getting in a cab on your own in this weather.

"No, its fine honestly, I'll call a cab while you make a list of the things you need."

Rachel smiled at her husband. He was always the organised one of the pair.

Rachel was twenty-five whilst Jon was twenty nine. Both were attractive with fantastic bodies keeping themselves in shape. But since getting married two years ago they had started to drift. It was mostly down to work and Rachel wanting to start a family. John felt under pressure all the time before finally forcing himself to take a step back and get his priorities in order.

John stood 5"9 tall with a toned muscular frame having regularly trained with weights. He often wore a suit hiding his body but his boyish good looks and gel styled short dark hair was still enough to attract the opposite sex. But he only had eyes for his sexy wife.

Rachel meanwhile was a sexy 5"5 long haired blonde. She was also had a petite size 10 waist line and a thin well looked after body. Her 32D bust sat firmly on her chest and she always made a conscious effort to impress her husband.

Recently though she had felt neglected with her husband working all the time, and making excuses to delay trying for a baby. It wasn't that Rachel wanted to be a stay at home mum and wife it was just that she felt ready and that the man she had fallen in love with had wanted the same. But as routine set into the marriage and the work-life balance swung in the wrong direction they both become somewhat disillusioned with where their interests lay.

After counselling John cut back his hours in work and began spending more time with Rachel who only had a part-time job. They began to budget and not worry too much about money, even realising the earned more than enough to live on. John was a highly paid manager at an insurance broker, so with some left over holidays the couple agreed to book a fortnight away somewhere hot and quiet.

Rachel found the villa online and it didn't take long to convince her husband it was the right place to go. John feeling upbeat even suggested that his wife stop taking the pill in the hope she would conceive and they could start the family they always talked about. The thought of conceiving on holiday felt romantic and Rachel happily agreed.

Soon enough the taxi cab was at the gates of the villa with the driver beeping the horn.

With no winter clothes packed inside his suitcase John was still wearing the jeans and t-shirt he wore over on the plane. The thin jacket he also wore to keep the cabin chill from his body was the best thing he had in an attempt to keep dry.

Sprinting towards the taxi cab he quickly jumped into the passenger seat next to the driver and slammed the door shut. The cab driver smiled and asked where he wanted to go.

"To the closest shop please." John said fastening his seat belt.

Meanwhile Rachel sat on the sofa and lit a cigarette, drawing the smoke into her lungs before exhaling and relaxing. The thunder roared outside high above the resort as she sat there happily enjoying the comfort of the villa. She welcomed the loneliness and peace after the weeks of stress back home in work and her husband's constant stressing over packing for the holiday and getting them to the airport on time. Finishing her cigarette and glass of wine Rachel jumped up from the sofa and went to pour another glass. Walking to the fridge she felt a little dizzy from the speed of drinking the first glass but smiled to herself, silently remembering that she was on holiday after all.

Sitting herself comfortably back on the sofa she sank back into the soft fabric and drank some more wine. It tasted delicious adding to the warm sensation the first glass had given her.

Leaning over to the small coffee table, which was stood beside the sofa, she picked up one of the long white candles from its stand and smelt it. It smelt of white roses and she closed her eyes taking the scent in deeper.

Wondering how long her husband would be she gently stroked the candle along her jean covered thigh before taking another large gulp of wine. Her waistband felt tight as she lay back on the sofa, so placing her wine glass down on the coffee table she unzipped her jeans. Glancing at the front door she thought about waiting for her husband. A moment passed before she smiled to herself and pulled her jeans right off. That was better she thought with a cheeky grin.

Rachel moved the candle over her bare thigh this time before running it along her other leg. The hard wax felt soft on her leg as she stroked it up and down her smooth flesh. The candle was thick and about eight inches in length, bigger than her husband she thought. Running the candle back and forth her skin she began to awaken her senses further before spreading her legs and running the thick stick between the insides of her thighs.

Her blouse rode up her flat tummy slightly as she wiggled about on the sofa. She knew she was wet between her legs, she could feel the moisture seeping into her panties but she daren't touch herself yet.

A few more minutes of teasing herself and Rachel had the candle running over her panties before she pressed the thick object hard into the soft flesh above her pubic bone. She jolted and gasped before admitting she could take no more. Instinctively she ripped off her panties and welcomed the cool breeze on her pulsating pussy.

Gently moving her hips up and down off the sofa she stroked the candle along the full length of her opening. She gasped a sigh of agony, a pleasurable agony as she teased her swollen lips with the object. She so desperately wanted to ram it up deep inside of herself but she knew if she did she would come too soon and her pleasure would be over too quickly.

Teasing further she circled her clit with the tip of the candle, pressing again hard into her flesh as she moved across her nub. Her head swayed slightly as her thighs moved further apart, the rubbing of the candle urging her to slip it inside her body.

Then, unable to take anymore she slowly slid the candle down over her clit and spread her lips open with the tip before twisting the candle back up with her wrist to gently push it up inside her pussy. She could feel the wetness of her arousal as the candle eased her lips apart and entered her body.

Wriggling her bum on the sofa she pushed the candle inside a few more inches, taking only half of the rigid wax before she felt it had gone deep enough. She wished she could take it all but her tight pussy was contracting feverishly around the invading object so she stopped having taken six or seven inches of thick hard wax.

Throwing her head back against the cushions she felt dizzy, dizzy on wine and sexual arousal as she proceeded to pleasure herself so openly in the villa. The thought of her husband walking in on her now heightened her arousal. She hoped he would so she could replace the candle with the real thing.

Yes, that's what she needed now, a real man to fill her tight hole with real hard flesh, fucking her hard and deep on the sofa until she exploded into orgasm. Then the piercing cock would unload its hot cum inside her womb.

"Ohhhhhh yes, yes, yes!" she moaned loudly, bouncing around on the sofa with her eyes shut tight as she thought of nothing but being fucked hard.

Rachel's moans were so loud she didn't hear him enter through the back door. The tall dark skinned man heard her however as he quietly closed the door behind him and went to investigate. He wasn't expecting the couple until the following evening, but he was delighted to enter the lounge area to be greeted with the site of a young blonde with her back to him on the sofa bobbing her hips up and down fucking herself with something long, thick and white.

Silently scanning the room for anyone else he only noticed one wine glass next to a candle stand with the largest candle missing. A large grin spread across his face as he realised where it was.

Quietly walking into the lounge he rubbed his growing erection over his trousers and took out his camera phone.

Rachel was totally oblivious to his presence as he began filming her.

The tempo of her movements increased as she imagined that it was a thick hard cock plunging in and out of her quivering pussy. She couldn't stop or open her eyes until she had climaxed. Her body lifting up and down, bouncing off the sofa before crashing back down and allowing the candle deeper access.

She moaned louder, her pleasure echoing around the open plan villa, bouncing off the walls and filling the atmosphere with her desperate need to climax.

Rachel's long blonde hair had moved across her face as she threw her head from side to side. Her legs spread wide and exposed to her intruder. The intruder who was still filming and rubbing his large erection as he stood mesmerised, staring at the shaven white pussy being fucked hard by its owner with a candle.

They both knew she wouldn't be long now as her moans turned to whining and almost sobbing before finally she screamed and her arm went dead. The candle stopped moving but her fingers were still firmly holding it as her juices flooded out of her pussy and around the candle, and then down between her arse crack and onto the sofa.

Suddenly the villa was dead silent before the intruder sighed and put his camera phone away, his own arousal and animal desire now reaching over drive.

Rachel's eyes flew open before she screeched the building down in shock.

"Good evening, miss." The intruder smiled.

"Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you doing in our villa? Get out! Get out!" She screeched again. "Get out!"

Rachel threw the candle to the side of her on the sofa and desperately pulled down on her blouse in an attempt to cover herself up. The intruder smiled as the blouse was too short, enjoying the sight of her puffy red lips oozing her juices before she covered herself with her hand.

"My name is Abass," he smiled, "I'm head of security and maintenance for the complex. I look after all the villas here, with a small team of workers of course."

"So, what the hell are you doing creeping into our villa?" She screamed at him again.

"Please calm down, miss." He told her, losing the smile. "I thought you were not checking in until tomorrow. When I saw lights I came to check."

"Couldn't you ring first?" Rachel said, in a calmer tone. "Or fucking knock the door like civilised people do." She began to relax despite her anger, but only slightly at the thought he was genuinely security.

Back in the taxi cab John noticed they had left the area where all the villas were as the driver turned onto a bumpy road with no street lighting.

"Where are we going?" He asked anxiously, looking through the window as the windscreen wipers fought hard to wash away the rain.

"To the shop, like you say, sir." The driver replied in broken English.

"But ... its back that way isn't it?" He grew concerned.

"Local shop closed," he said, "I take you to better shop close by."

Ignoring his better judgement to get out he decided to trust the driver, for a little while longer anyway.

In attempt to calm his nerves he began to chat with the driver about the local area. Impressed with his English they struck up a friendly conversation and John began to relax, telling the driver all about the villa and his wife.

After a rough bumpy twenty minute journey the taxi turned into what appeared to be a local Turkish village full with lighting and houses. Then John could see the large mini market and felt even more relieved as the driver pulled up outside telling him he would wait for him.

Darting inside the shop John was delighted to find it sold a lot of European and British food brands. Grabbing some fresh bread, milk and a box of cereal he headed over to the alcohol section and picked up two bottles of French red wine.

Placing his basket onto the counter he asked for two cartons of cigarettes for his wife as he fished for his wallet.

Collecting his shopping John left the shop and approached the back of the car. The driver jumped out and quickly opened the boot. Rather too quick as it happened, catching John in the head and sending him flying onto his back. The shopping dropped onto the floor scattering his things whilst he lay on the soaking wet dirty floor.

The driver panicked trying to help John to his feet as he apologised over and over. John stood up feeling dazed and confused as he placed his hand over the pain on his head. The driver then moved Johns hand to look at his head and panicked further as he saw blood.

"Quick, quick, inside shop we must stop bleeding." He ordered, leaving the shopping on the floor as he dragged John back inside the shop.

"I'm ok! I'm ok!" John shouted, angry at what had just happened to him.

The man who had served him quickly pulled a first aid kit out of a draw and began cleaning up the blood.

"Water, get some water!" The shop owner shouted at the driver.

He quickly came back with a glass of water and John happily drank it down to quench his sudden thirst.

After a few minutes everybody realised it was just a scratch as the bleeding quickly stopped and they all finally relaxed.

Abass was about 6"0 tall and skinny, not too skinny but with very little muscle. He looked like a runner Rachel thought, standing in front of her with his navy blue shorts and shirt. She noticed an ID badge attached to the side of his shorts too but didn't ask to see it.

"I was out patrolling the complex, as nobody is due to arrive until tomorrow; it is my job, miss." He explained.

"Well, thank you for being so cautious, Abass, but my husband will be home any minute and I need to get dressed. I'm embarrassed enough as it is." She moaned.

"Where is he?" Abass asked. "Why did he leave you when you were in need?" A sly sinister grin now looked down at Rachel.

"He has only gone to the shop to buy some things so he will be walking through that door any minute." She replied trying to sound brave.

"Local shop is closed," he chuckled, "nearest shop is twenty minutes away."

"Shit!" She scoffed. Realising what was taking her husband so long.

Abass smiled at Rachel again, he knew he had time and that she too realised it.

"So tell me, miss," he paused, "why your husband leave you when you have needs."

"That's none of your business." She scolded him. "I think you need to leave, Abass."

"There is no rush, miss, have some more wine." He said, handing her the half full glass.

Rachel took the glass and gulped some of it down.

"Cigarette?" He offered as he retrieved a packet from the top pocket of his shirt.

Determined not be intimidated by this man Rachel accepted a cigarette baring her pussy in the process.

Abass smiled and gazed down between her legs as he lit the cigarette for her. Rachel realised her brazen act had aroused her slightly. She was now sat with her legs closed, a glass of wine in one hand, a cigarette in the other with a neatly shaven triangle of flesh exposed.

Abass could no longer see her pussy, but he didn't need to, he knew she was getting hot, staring defiantly into one another's eyes as they smoked their cigarettes. It became a game of stare, but who would blink first.

Moving in front of her Rachel gulped as Abass stood with his legs in front of hers. Leaning down he picked the candle up from the sofa and brought it to his nose.

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned, "I love Western women. You are so free and liberated from religion and expectations."

"I'm married," she laughed trying to make light of the situation, that's not free."

"Oh, so you are trapped in your marriage." He said, forcing one of his legs between hers.

"Of course I'm not trapped." She shot back. "But being married means I belong to one man and he belongs to me."

Abass burst into a wicked laugh and spread her legs further apart with both of his legs. Her effort to stop him was feeble as he was stronger and managed to open her legs easily.

Trying to show strength Rachel accepted the fact he had seen more than just her pussy and relaxed her legs. It was an attempt to show him she didn't care what he saw, he still couldn't have her.

With a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other Abass took his opportunity and ran the candle up the inside of her thighs until he reached her pussy. Rachel jolted as she exhaled, almost coughing on the smoke as he gently started to rub the tip of the candle up and down her slit.

She was still wet from a few moments ago and her pussy offered no resistance as he spread her lips and traced the tip of the candle up to her clit.

Rachel squirmed in her seat unable to free her hands without throwing their contents on the floor. Abass spread his legs wider, forcing Rachel's even further apart and totally exposing her pussy once more.

"You western women come to my country baring your milky white skin and luscious breasts. You wear your skimpy bikinis and clothes teasing us men of Islam." He stated with quickening breath.

"I didn't come here for ... oh umm ... that." Rachel tried to say. The candle was once again teasing her clit but this time it was in the hands of a stranger.

DanZack
DanZack
52 Followers
12