The Wife-Breeding Clinic

Story Info
A resort clinic where horny wives get to become Black-bred.
4.1k words
85.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers

They held hands as they walked down a garden pathway that led toward the Breeding House. The signpost at the pathway's entrance told them exactly that. And if that wasn't enough, there were other couples walking ahead of them possibly heading in the same direction and they appeared familiar with where they were going. Gladys glanced over her shoulder and saw another young couple coming a short distance behind them. She held Jake's hand tight as they walked along.

"You nervous?" he asked her.

"Ya, you bet. Is it that obvious?"

"Your hand feels sweaty," he said. "I'm kinda nervous too."

"It's funny, you don't look it. Not since we got here."

"That's because I have you. Don't worry, it's going to be just fine."

She blushed and then kissed him. "You're always looking at the positive of things. That's why I love you."

"I should be. Good thing we won't be the only ones there," he gestured with his chin at the couples ahead of them.

They sighted the building a few yards ahead of them. It was painted white and resembled a clinic than anything else. The entire front was made of glass but beyond that the walls took over. The pathway ended in front of its glass doors which automatically slid open and ushered them into the lobby where the other couples mingled with others; everyone appeared almost familiar with each other. Jake and Gladys exchanged handshake and said hellos all round. The couple that had been behind them was the last in the room and Jake counted eight couples in the room including himself and Gladys. A hand tapped his arm and turned to see the Australian couple he'd met the day before smiling bashfully at him. This time they were fully clothed in summer-type clothes. The wife Tipper wore a tight blouse and short shorts. Her blouse exposed her midrib and the pair of shorts looked more like panties on her; Jake spied down that area and thought he made out pubic hair peeking outward. She wasn't the only one dressed for the occasion; two other women wore swimsuits and looked like they had every right being there.

"Hiya," Kurt shook hands with Jake. "Quite a surprise. Never thought we'd run into you here."

"Same with me."

Jake introduced them to Gladys and the two women exchanged kisses on their cheek. Other couples found chairs and sat down chattering excitedly with each other. Jake and the others made like the rest and found spare chairs for themselves.

"You're here for the breeding, too?" Tipper asked Gladys. Gladys burst into giggles and hid her face for a moment while she struggled to get rid of her blush. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"That's wonderful. It's what got us wanting to come here since, just never found time until now to make it happen. I can't have anything else besides having a black baby swim inside me."

"You seem so ecstatic about it."

"Oh, you've no idea how much this will mean for both of us."

"It's a stretch finding good black men back home or else we probably wouldn't be here," Kurt mentioned.

"That's part of why we're here too," Gladys said. "We've tried having a baby but no luck."

"Low sperm count," Jake chipped in. "That's what the doctors said."

"You ain't alone in that, mate," Kurt said. "We've been doing the rounds since we got here with other couples. A lot of the men have that same problem like you. But why cry when the wife needs to best."

"But you ain't got none of the same hang-up, have you?" Jake asked.

"Not since last time I checked," Kurt laughed, patting his wife's thigh. "It's just a fun thing Tipper and I talked about getting done. She's got such a wild craving that's too much for me to handle; and I love watching her."

Tipper chuckled at that. "You know that talk about once you go black you never go back? That's the way it's been with me since first time I tried one."

They kept with their conversation until three black women in white tunic outfit walked into the room from beyond a passage and several of the couples ceased talking when they noticed their presence. One of them called everyone to attention and the room suddenly fell went silent. Her voice was cold and succinct when she spoke.

"I bid you lovely couples welcome to your breeding session for today. To the women, you will be divided in two groups and your sessions will proceed soonest till the next hour. Now, if you'll all please follow us."

The woman and her two colleagues turned around and marched down the passage they had come. Jake and Gladys left their chair like everyone else and trailed after the women. Everyone was murmuring excitedly. Jake observed the other couples' faces and couldn't believe the glimmer of happiness reflected in their eyes like they were heading toward the desire of a long fulfilled promise. He too felt the same way inside himself and even recognized similar glimmer in Gladys's eyes too.

The walls of the passageway were padded with soft fabric as was the floor. Jake barely heard his footsteps or anyone else's as they walked. The turned a corner and entered a large room with three smaller passageways branching off on either side. The black women divided the couples amongst themselves—three to each—and led them separately down each passage. Jake and Gladys waved goodbye at the Australian couple as they went with other couple to another passage. There were two doors waiting for them at the end of the passage, one in front and the other was to the right. The black woman stopped at the one in front and opened the door.

"Only the wives can enter," she said.

The women all turned toward their men for one last kiss before parting ways. Gladys looked at Jake with awe perfectly vivid in her eyes. Neither could guess whatever waited beyond but standing here, neither could deny their excitement as well.

"I'll be out here waiting on you, darling," Jake said before letting go of her.

Gladys slipped into the room with the other wives and the black woman shut the door behind them. She went to the other door and held it open for the men.

"You can all wait in here and watch what goes on inside," she said.

Jake and the others went inside without a word and the woman shut the door behind them also.

The room was initially dark, but suddenly bright lights in the ceiling flickered to life.

It was a square-shaped room padded all round; it looked so much like a waiting room for a mentally-deranged patient, except everything about it screamed comfort. Several couch seats all facing a large glass that took up half the length of the wall in front of them. The glass was actually a TV screen. Jake and the other men exchanged handshakes and became acquainted with each other while they took their individual seats.

"I'm Bobby Deere," said one in his mid-forties sporting wire-rim glasses.

"Jake Landis."

"Mitchell Lawrence," said the other who was the youngest amongst them. He was in his twenties and this was his second time of being at the resort.

"My first time here, too," said Bob.

"You been enjoying the place so far?" Jake asked. "More than ever I expected."

The TV screen soon came to life and presented them with an excellent view of the room that their wives were in. All three men sat forward in hushed silence staring at the screen, anxious for what was coming next.

* * * * *

The door closed behind Gladys and she stood there staring at the darkness that filled the room. The lights came on seconds later and Gladys and the woman standing to her left both uttered a gasp.

It was a box-shaped room with mirrors lining the walls and a large comfy bed occupying the center of it complete with number of pillows. The three women came further into the room, one of them stopped to poise as she admired their figure in the wall of mirrors.

"They're watching us," said one the woman named Annie Lawrence. She was a buxom redhead in her early twenties. "Who's watching us?" Gladys asked.

"Everyone, I guess," she answered. "At least our husbands are."

"You've been here before, haven't you?" said the other who was a thickset blonde with pale feature named Lillian Deere.

Annie nodded. "It's always so much fun when you're coming a second time," she said. "No need to get nervous."

"This is my first time and I'm way past nervous," said Gladys.

"Same with me," Lillian admitted before sitting down on the bed feeling her hand over the silk bed sheet. "So now we're here, what happens next?"

"The fun's about to get started," Annie answered. She flung off her tank top and grinned as she resumed admiring herself in the mirror, caressing her tits with both hands. "I can't wait for the action to begin. I can feel my pussy tingling already."

"Have you had sex with anyone since you got here?" Gladys asked Lillian, who replied by shaking her head. "I did yesterday. It was unbelievable."

"My husband and I arrived here a little late yesterday and we were both tired. What about you, Annie?"

"Been here three days already and I've been getting fucked all day every day," she turned away from the mirror. "Boy, I can't wait for our men to appear. I'll bet the other women are getting their fuck on right now."

Gladys wanted to say something but turned her head when she heard one of the mirror walls open in the form of a door and she and the others saw three gorgeous black hulks enter the room. Two of them wore jeans but the third came in naked. Annie burst into chuckles and came forward to embrace the naked one. The other two fanned out on either side of the bed toward Lillian and Gladys.

Annie was right about them being watched. Just as Jake and the other husbands sat forward in their seat enjoying the scene of their wives on screen, so, too, the live feed was going throughout the resort. Many other couples at that moment settled in their respective suites were tuning through their TV screens and watching the show; the same was also been done of the wives in different rooms.

Master Odum was in his office enjoying a mild break from his work. He, too, had turned on the TV in his office and was watching the live breeding sessions. He did flip channels to sample what was ongoing in each breeding room before settling on the one that had Gladys. He sat back and watched as she submitting herself to the handler about carry out his breeding ritual upon her. His hand fell on his crotch as he perceived his erection nudging awake in his pants. Odum reached for a buzzer button beside his office phone then waited. A knock happened on his door and he adjusted himself in his chair before telling whoever it was to enter. He had unzipped his fly and was gently stroking his semi-turgid hard-on when his door opened.

A middle-aged Caucasian couple entered his domain and shut the door behind them. They were both nude, as was customarily required for serving couples, except the husband wore a chastity cage over their penis, as was strictly adhered to by others. Husband and wife came around Master Odum's desk and knelt before him. "You summoned us, sir," the wife said.

"Yes, I did." Odum came off his chair and his pants then dropped to his ankles; he stroked his cock inches from their face. The couple's eyes instantly lit up with longing. The wife stuck out her tongue at him as Master Odum stood before them.

"Your Master requires both your service right now," he said.

The wife reached for his cock with both hands and caressed his massive girth as he drew closer to her. She moaned through her lips seconds before kissing the tip of his enflamed cock, still stroking his foreskin as she lowered her jaw muscles to consume his girth. It was a tough effort for her. This was her first time assigned to be on submissive call to Master Odum—he changed his serving couples as often as he wanted—and like every other woman in the resort, they provided plenty of gossip regarding whom Master Odum was fucking whenever, his cock size and especially their wish to be the next slave to pleasure him whenever he demanded. Odum watched her gag and slurp his massive told and goaded her to take more of him into her mouth. She did her best to take more inches of his girth even though it was hard work. What she lacked in deep-throating skills she made up with her yearning lust: slobbering over his foreskin and kissing every inch of his prick before returning to suck his cock. Odum gestured at her husband to come closer and he too was proud to worship his cock and was more of an expert at it than the wife. They joined forces attacking their Master's cock and pretty soon Odum was groaning from their combined effort.

He unbuttoned his shirt and stepped back away from them to extract his feet out of his pants after which he pressed a separate button on his desk that made a door behind his desk open to reveal a bedroom. Odum flung the wife onto the bed while her husband assumed the submissive stance of dropping to his knees a few feet from the bed and watched Master Odum penetrate his wife from behind. He was quite aggressive with the way he thrust his meat between her ass cheeks and she gave a throaty yelp of anguish and surprise. Her body ruptured into a feverish spasm as Master Odum yanked her head backward, grunting as he tore into her pussy. Her mouth hung open and her feature rolled into a hurting grimace. Odum slowly withdrew out of her and his shaft came away with her creamy cum while her body continued convulsing. He slapped her pussy with his cock before returning it back into her vulva and got her hollering with pleasure again and again.

For the next half hour Master Odum tortured the slave wife's pussy while she gasped, whimpered and begged for him to stop, which he never once did. The only bit of break he afforded her was whenever he stopped to swipe sweat off his brow. She went back to screaming aloud and clutching the sheets once he got back inside her; her feverish spasms never did appear to let up.

Her husband marveled at Odum's cock size as well his stamina which didn't seem to let up. He wished he didn't have the chastity device on his prick so he could jerk off lovingly to the action. He would have given a sizable cut of his wealth if only to be allowed such release while watching his wife get slammed by none other than Master Odum. He was a senior executive with a Silicon Valley-based company. He had partaken in as much indulgencies and expensive lifestyle most men would only dream of doing. But nothing he had done before would have much weight compared to the cuckold/submissive treatments he enjoyed alongside his wife whenever they lodged in this resort. He had lost count of the number of times he'd sucked black cocks or the copious amount of cum he had been made to enjoy out of his wife's pussy. Several handlers too had fucked him in the ass. It had hurt like nothing ever, but as his wife told him once when she first got anal-raped by a former black lover, it only hurt for a while.

He watched Master Odum turn his wife every which way on the bed like he couldn't get enough of fucking her from one position.

After fucking her from the side for a while, Odum got her on her back holding her legs together against his face while his cock slid between her folds past her cervix. She had climaxed more times in the short time of them fucking than she ever had with any previous lover. Her fingers didn't stop scratching his thighs pressed against her hips.

He got her to ride him afterwards. She leaned over his face groaning like a wounded animal while he pumped his pelvis hard against her ass cheeks. He pulled out of her in the nick of time yelled at her husband to hurry over. Odum gave them free reign sucking his cock back and forth as he then spurted cum in their mouth. Husband and wife kissed each other when he was done, sharing his cum, and then cleaned his cock for him.

"Thank you for your rich cum, Master Odum," said the husband. The wife said the same as well.

"You two should stick around. I've got more fucking for both of you."

Odum picked up a towel and proceeded to dry his body with it. He always loved a good fuck before lunchtime.

* * * * *

How long has she been under this spell? There wasn't any clock in the room, and she had forgotten to wear her wristwatch when she and Jake left their suite.

Hours later after the event was over she could vividly replay every scene of how the day had gone especially for her like snapshots of a movie plot. They had left their suite, rode the lift and walked toward the south end of the resort to the garden path that led here. She remembered been simultaneously nervous and excited . . . a little afraid of what was coming. They had arrived at the clinic, chatted with several other couples after which they had divided and gone separate ways, her and two women ending up here in this room after splitting from their husbands. A room of mirrors. Then came three black men and the fun had begun.

How long ago was that—thirty minutes . . . or perhaps more? It felt like an hour, more like a lifetime since her designated handler approached the bed and took charge of her. More like he owned her for the duration of her stay in this room. He'd held her legs apart and she'd loved every second of his tongue perusing her wet orifice. Gladys sucked air through her teeth and groped her tits while her body squirmed on the bed. Her hips thrust her pelvis back and forth, demanding more of her handler's tongue and lips. Her man barely let up from his work. His lips gave off susurrus-type exhalations as his tongue dexterously perused her hidden crevice. Gladys thrashed her head back and forth. She caressed his head as he expertly locked on her clitoris and pulled on it with his lips, shooting her with sparks of ecstasy.

Gladys switched her gaze about the room like she'd forgotten that she wasn't the only one inside.

The thickset blonde Lillian lay across from her on the bed resting on her elbows and knees with her ass sticking high behind her back. She was groaning hard, her face a mask of lust and pleasure as her man pounded her from behind. Her tits brushed against the sheets repeatedly with each thrust sending her forward till her chin touched the sheets. Her gasps flew off her lips like mournful hip-cups and her eyes stayed half shut as her hands pulled at the sheets. Gladys reached over to gasp one of her tits and Lillian's eyes came open to look at her direction. Her eyes remained glazed over; amid her gasps, her lips managed to curl into a smile. Gladys slid on her backside toward her direction and Lillian seemed aware of what she wanted to do and allowed Gladys access to suck on her swinging pendulums. Gladys almost didn't know when her man quit eating her pussy and came onto the bed holding the tip of his prick inches from her vagina. She stiffened the instant the man slid into her. Her breathing became ragged and frantic afterwards.

Annie and her handler were on the floor where she was riding his cock reverse cowgirl-style. She grunted with effort each time she kicked her hips forward and rolled her pelvis down his shaft. She was a professional yoga instructor and knew well enough how to apply her breathing skills whenever she got deep into her fucking. She leaned back over her shoulders, reflexively hitched in her breath while her cunt further absorbed his cock. It did nothing however to lessen the fervor of her pants along with her mewling cries. Always it took her husband within five minutes to climax when utilizing her tantric skills on him.

But it was never the case whenever she found herself a black stud to fuck. She loved their stamina; even now she was starting to lose herself to her orgasmic passion. It got better when he wedged her butt with both his hands and started pile-driving his hips, ramming her pussy harder with his prick. Annie flung her head backward and groaned almost endlessly from the feel of his girth stretching her vulva. She overhead the familiar sexual cries emanating from the other women as well the rapid smacks of their bodies connecting with their individual men. She pictured her husband Mitchell watching them right now and stroking his pecker hopefully along with the other husbands.

dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers
12