The Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me Anushka." Manish almost demanded. She looked up. He smiled. She managed a smile. The manner in which she was massaging his penis became slightly intense. With no more words she popped it inside her mouth and started sucking it. Manish closed his eyes with ecstasy. Anushka held the penis against his tummy and licked it with the tip of her tongue from the base up. All those years of clandestine porn watching in hostel was bearing results now. Not with her husband though as she had wished before. A moment later he started slow thrusts and soon he was mouth fucking her. Next she sucked on his balls one at a time and then circled her warm tongue around the scrotum. After she thought she had sucked and licked his penis and balls enough she started kissing his belly and moved upwards. Manish pushed her on the bed and she fell with her hands and legs open. Manish stared at her shaven but sweaty armpits. As he lay his sweaty body atop her she hugged him. They indulged in a kiss as he explored her face. Then they smooched like two animals. A moment later they calmed down without breaking the smooch. She kept caressing his back and few times grabbed his ass tightly while he pressed his breasts, sucked the nipples hard, bit her navel after encircling them and moved up to smooch her again. Every time they broke the smooch to breathe a bit they looked at each other and then locked their mouths more fiercely than before. In Manish, Anushka had found just the right partner which she always fantasized about; the one who will enjoy her body the way it should be. In Anushka, Manish found a woman who is the prime reason for him being polygamous.

Manish turned Anushka and started kissing and subtly biting her back till he reached her butt. His mouth once again devoured it. But this time he went beyond the butt. He spat on the anus again and started rimming its edges. With each touch of the tip of his tongue her butt muscles alternately contracted and relaxed. When Manish inserted his entire middle finger inside her anus Anushka let out her first moan. It motivated his erection further.

They were on top of each other again with Manish's penis inside her burning pussy. He had first slid only the tip after which he pushed in the whole of the long and thick meat injection. Once it was inside Anushka couldn't help but compare it with Bikash's. As Manish started the slow thrusts he started talking.

"Tell me, am I good?"

There was no reply. Manish bit Anushka on her cleavage. A shriek followed and she spoke.

"Yes."

"Am I better than Bikash."

"I don't want to compare."

"Tell me."

"Please Manish."

"You know it."

"Manish please."

"I am better."

His thrusts were gaining speed. And reaching thus unexplored corners of her pussy exciting her to the hilt.

"Yes."

'Yes what?"

"You are." Anushka had her eyes closed and she sounded as if her sub conscious was taking over.

"I am what?'

"Better.'

"Than whom?"

"Bikash."

"Bikash who?"

"My husband Bikash. Please Manish don't do this to me."

With fierceness of a demon Manish took both her legs and put them on his shoulders and bend forward to squeeze her structure a bit as he started drilling her now. The lonely flat was filled with the sound of his balls hitting her inner thighs. His had pinned her hands above her while his eyes were fixed on hers. Anushka finally started moaning continuously. They were ascending in pitch. Suddenly an extended moan left her. It was embarrassing in a way but the most embarrassing thing happened next. Manish suddenly stopped. He looked down. Anushka already knew what had happened. She had squirted. Her liquid was streaming down her pussy and had moistened his balls.

'I am sorry Manish. This is so embarrassing."

"I won't mind even if you pee on me." He smiled.

"This has never happened. I don't how this happened."

"You got fucked Anushka properly for the first time."

He forced a smooch. She obliged.

"Tell me what did you fantasize about after you saw me in the elevator?"

"That we were fucking inside it. And you?"

"I wanted to fuck you in your own bed."

"Should I clean up a bit."

Manish gaped at her as if he was thinking about something else.

"What's your weight?"

"What?"

"Your weight."

"Around fifty four kilos. Why?"

Manish pulled her up. The liquid had dried already. He made her sit on his penis and then picked her up.

"Hold on properly." He said and she put her hands around his neck.

"Grab your keys." Manish said as he bend down a bit. She picked it up from the bed table still confused.

"What's going on?"

"We are going to fuck in the elevator and in your flat as well."

"Oh no. Oh no, no, no, Manish."

They were already in the drawing room. And in the next instant they were in the corridor.

"Manish please leave me. Let's not do this. I'll do whatever you say but not this please. Someone will see us. Please Manish...please." Anushka was almost cribbing like a kid but it was all ignored. She couldn't even scream lest someone opens the door and sees the two naked animals. As Manish, with Anushka on him with her face dug on his chest out of sheer shame and embarrassment, pressed the elevator button the door opened. It was incidentally on the same floor. He entered it, the door closed and Manish pressed the stop button. He pinned Anushka against the elevator next and started pounding her with a renewed vigor. Though getting fucked against a wall was her favorite of all poses but she was in a dilemma. To enjoy or to be scared. She was forced to choose the former. Manish's guts and strength both surprised and pleased her. He was right. She deserved a man like him and perhaps that' why she got him in the end. The keys fell on the ground. She held onto his shoulder while he supported her up and down motion by placing his hands below her butt. After some ten-fifteen minutes Manish stopped breathing hard and sucking on her breasts for some time. Anushka too was breathing faster than ever. They looked at each other. She didn't know what was coming next? A fuck in front of the whole society? She wished yes but hoped not.

"Now time for my fantasy to turn real." He placed her down and pressed another button. Soon they were on Anushka's floor. She picked up the keys and as the elevator door opened, she peeped out. There was nobody. God was kind, she wondered, and scampered out to her flat's main door. As she nervously tried unlocking it her eyes fell on the full length mirror on the floor. For the first time she saw both Manish and herself naked. And realized Simi was so true. They indeed looked made for each other kind of fuck couple. Her full figure against his strong physique. A raw energy invaded her. She seemed sexually possessed.

Anushka quickly opened the door, pulled Manish inside, closed the door behind and took him by his hand to her bedroom. She threw the keys away and pushed Manish on the bed. Next instant she rode him slowly putting his still stiff penis inside her. Steadily she started bouncing. Manish mauled her juggling breasts as he heard her say, "Fuck me Manish. Fuck me silly. I am tired of the sensual shit. I want it bad and dirty." Hearing those words Manish's lust escalated. He slapped her butt hard twice. Put a finger in her anus while she took his other hand sucked onto the middle finger. All her holes were plugged now. She kept bouncing till her within tore apart and she collapsed on his chest. This time her moans were accompanied by Manish's groans.

Lying still on him she could feel his warm semen dripping down her pussy but she didn't move. And didn't care. Few minutes passed by. Then she looked at him and kissed him all over his face. He responded with a prolonged smooch. One glance at the wall clock told Manish there was still an hour to go.

"There's an hour left."

"I know."

"What to do?"

"I don't know. Perhaps I should clean up."

"Can't we do it together?"

A naughty smile touched her face. They got up and entered the bathroom together. Sometime in between the land line phone kept in the bedroom rang. Anushka, wrapped in a towel, came out of the bathroom and picked it up.

"Where are you?" It was Bikash. For a moment she thought he was home. She missed a breath.

"Why?"

"I have been calling your mobile phone."

Anushka remembered she had forgotten her phone at Manish's place. Along with her dress and undergarments. And then the image of both Manish and she coming naked from his place to hers flashed in front of her. She couldn't believe it had happened.

"Must be in the drawing room. I actually dozed off."

"Okay listen, mom and dad are coming here to stay for some time."

"Suddenly?"

The moment she said so someone pulled her towel away. Manish made himself comfortable on the floor on his four and started rubbing his face on her freshly-showered butt. While trying to move Manish she saw their reflection on the bedroom mirror. It was one of the sexiest images she had ever seen: Manish rubbing his face on her bare butt. As she talked she intentionally jutted her butt further out for him to eat it properly while assuming an erotic pose herself.

"Yeah. For dad's treatment."

"That's fine. I'll do all the arrangement." Bending further she brought her hair to one side. And with one hand cupped her breasts. She was looking at her best.

"Good. See you later." The line was cut. As Anushka kept the receiver back she asked Manish, "How much libido do you have?"

"I can fuck you all day and night." Whatever Anushka had seen of Manish she knew he could actually do so if he is stating it. Somehow Anushka managed to pull Manish out of her butt and they hit the shower again.

It was twelve thirty at night when Manish messaged Anushka on her phone.

Awake?

She was half asleep playing whatever happened in the afternoon again and again in her mind. At times she thought nothing actually happened. But lowering her blouse she saw a love bite on her right breast. She replied back immediately:

Yes, what are you doing?

Thinking of you and jerking. You?

Shut up liar! Am lying down. Is it right what happened?

Right and wrong are perspectives. Tell me did you enjoy?

Yes.

That matters. Will you like to repeat it?

I am not sure.

As I said I won't force you. But what if nobody had any problem: neither Bikash nor the society. Then?

YES.

Just my point!

But promise it will be our secret. Not even Simi should know about it.

I swear.

Thanks. Tomorrow my in-laws are coming for 3-4 months. I'll be busy.

Okay. Won't we meet at all?

May be. I don't know. Let's not push our liberties.

As you say. Just remember if you ever decide to do it again am there.

Okay. Good night.

Good night. By the way, you are awesome Anushka.

Thanks. So are you Manish.

Its a shame you are not my wife.

Bye for now Manish.

Bye Anushka.

Now the only thing that remained was: should she be happy to have crossed the line or feel guilty about it. Anushka chose to close her eyes for the night.

*The end*

12