The Wife of My Best Friend

Story Info
A loving wife story.
2.2k words
3.76
42.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editing done by: Lestrange, with thanks.

*****

Some years ago I had a really bad accident; my friends and I were on a skiing trip when it happened. I can't remember now what actually happened, last thing I remembered was my face hitting the snow, and then everything went black. They told me I'd been in a mild coma for three weeks and when I came to my legs were in traction and I had bandages all the way down from my waist to my feet.

It all started a few weeks later after I'd gotten back home, I was on the mend and all that, but each morning I found that I was waking up with an erection.

I just put it down, 'at the time', to me not having a woman in so long, 'you know how it is', then it started occurring during the night waking me up in pain.

Whacking one off seemed to help for short periods of time but it got to the point that even after shagging my bird for most of the night, I'd still be hard up. She started to get pissed off with me because I still knocked a few off while she was lying next to me thinking she wasn't enough for my needs.

It must have affected her more than I thought because she ended up leaving me with the words of, "I hope you find some who can give you what you need". Well as you may understand since then I've been partner-less. Not sex-less!

I'd been to my doctor to find out what if anything could be done about it. She told me that I'd need an operation to close off the vain that fed it with the blood that kept it erect. The minus side to that was that in all likelihood, I would never attain an erection for the rest of my life.

"Fuck that," I told her, "I'd rather walk around with a stiffy, ready for any woman that wanted it, rather than never being able to know a woman again."

It was a mate of mine that started off my present situation when he just happened to mention it to his wife. At first, I suspected that she didn't really believe him because each time I called around to his house she would be watching me and giving me funny looks. I mentioned this to him and that's when he told me that he'd told his wife about it.

Sometime later that same month, I got a phone call from her in a right old panic, so I raced around to their house suspecting the worst had happened to my friend. The first trickle of an inkling started the moment she opened the front door in her house coat. In all the years I'd known them, I could never recall her ever greeting me at the door in her house coat. This must be serious, I thought as she invited me in with a wave of her hand.

"Come in, come in, and close the door behind you," she said, quickly retreating up the stairs.

She was already out of sight by the time I was in and had the door closed behind me. I raced up the stairs thinking there must be something very seriously wrong with my friend.

To say that I was completely confused by the sight I was confronted with when I got up to their room was an understatement; he wasn't even in the house to begin with. The scene in front of me was of his wife on their bed surrounded with various sex toys and the front of her robes laid open so her naked body was on full display.

The scent of her sex hung heavily in the room as I surveyed the obviously lubricated toys in disarray around her.

"I've been thinking about your little problem," she said, watching me from between her raised and opened thighs.

My heart beat faster in my chest, and my cock & balls ached for her as I watched her hands stroking her thighs downwards from her knees. Normally, I would have been on her in a hart beat, but this was the wife of my best friend. You didn't do that to your friend, no matter how hot and sexy his wife was; it just wasn't done!

"I've come to the conclusion that you need a woman with a bit of endurance, in order to exhaust your... not so little friend," she said in a sexy husky voice.

She was rubbing herself and her feet came up off the bed as she pulled apart the cheeks of her backside.

It was wide open showing me it's blood red interior, she was moaning as her fingers flickered over her clitoris. Her fuck hole and her arsehole pulsing like some kind of Morse code signalling me to come and shove my cock in them.

Now, normally I would never dream of taking advantage of a friend with his wife, but what could I do, when presented with such a sight, I am a man after all!.

It is said that, 'idol fingers can do the devil's work.' Well, let me tell you, her fingers were definitely not idol. She lay there watching me undress; one hand was pulling on her nipple stretching her bust and wiggling it at its highest point. Her other hand, she had deep between her thighs scooping out her vaginal juices and spreading it over her other erect nipple moaning in anticipation of me joining her on the bed.

Both hands were now between her thighs holding apart the petals of her sex as I kicked off my trousers, gripping onto my hard on.

She moaned in anticipation as I scrambled up the bed between her legs and rotated her hips so her cunt was aiming up at me. I paused just long enough to give her open twat a lick so I could taste her cunt. She held herself open for me as I dropped on top of her, and felt her hot breath against my ear sighing as she wrapped her arms and legs around me to keep me close to her.

"Fuck me," she said as I sank into her well lubricated sex alcove right up to my balls. "Fuck me hard and fast like you've never fucked a woman before."

She'd been getting herself almost to the point of orgasm then backing off, so when I shoved my cock in her it didn't take that much time for her body to start shaking and shivering then she screamed out as her orgasm hit her and hit her hard.

I slowed my thrusting right down, I had too, she was holding on to me to tightly I could only just jab at her with small thrusts. Her second orgasm was easy, they always are you just keep thrusting at them slowly and their own body does all the rest.

Her third came after she realized I was too tired and flipped me over on to my back. Then without having to take my cock out of her, she was up sitting on my hips grinding her cervix against the head of my cock. Then she lifted herself up off me and took me in hand as she moved herself back a little so she could put it in her mouth.

I literally had my cock down the back of her throat when she shoved her finger up my arse and started to finger fuck me. I was sent reeling from a mighty and powerful ejaculation, when she took hold of it aiming it at herself and sat down on it.

"Shit lake, it's my turn now," she said leaning back and lifting her knees up.

It was a glorious feeling as she moved herself slowly at first up and down my shaft; it took me a few seconds to realize I was looking at her wet hairless and vacant cunt. Where's my cock I wondered 'till I looked closer and saw that it was appearing and disappearing up her arsehole.

I'd fucked a woman's ass before so it wasn't new to me, but to see it from this angle, watching her fingering her own hairless cunt and watching my cock up her arse soon got me well on the way to another ejaculation. She moaned and groaned and moved herself hard and fast on me till she suddenly stopped, hovering in mid-air, her arse clutching at my cock with only her fingers moving against her clitoris now.

She screamed then pissed all over me with her orgasm. I sat up and grabbed her, she'd stopped fucking me before I'd had time to finish. So I took it upon myself to thrust at her as best I could 'till my 'over taxed,' balls had been completely emptied.

It was strange to hear her calling out her husband's name at a time like that. Surely she would be thinking of me, either that or he was a better lover than me and she'd been fantasizing about him the whole time we were fucking. I wasn't too sure how I felt about that, but her 'treatment,' had seemed to work. My previously inexhaustible hard on was nothing now but a semi.

She called out his name again, I was just about to tell her that he should never find out about this, that she should never tell him but the word got blocked in my throat, when the wardrobe doors opened and he stepped out completely naked with his cock in his hand wanking himself off.

There I was having just thoroughly fucked, or had been fucked by his wife, and all this time he'd been in there watching us and wanking himself off to it.

My hard on started to return when he walked over to his wife's head, and kissed her before shoving the head of his cock into her mouth and slowly thrusting it at her.

I was surprised and still couldn't understand why he didn't get mad at us. He didn't even seem to really care that he'd just been watching his best friend thoroughly fucking his wife. In fact, he couldn't seem to take his eyes off her well lubricated, and well abused hairless cunt, or was it my cock with the head still stuck up her arse hole that he couldn't stop looking at.

I quickly pulled myself out of her ass and started to get up, his eyes followed my cock and he started thrusting at his wife a little faster.

"Please Master, my Mistress would like to see you fuck my arse with that mighty cock," he said taking his cock out of her mouth and scrambling up on the bed and straddling her chest.

This was something I never would have expected from him. It was the first time I'd fuck a guy up his arse and wank him off at the same time. Suddenly like a piece of a jig saw being put into place, it all became clear to me.

He was a 'cockold,' he would get excited watching his wife having sex with other men, and this time he'd been there watching us all this time and wanking himself off each time I fucked his wife.

"Beg," I said climbing down off the bed and walking round beside him.

I prodded his hip with the head of my shit covered cock. She was watching with a big smile on her face from between his thighs, so she could watch me fuck her husband's arsehole.

"I said 'beg' didn't I? Do you call that begging; do you want me to order her not to let you ever fuck her juicy little cunt again." I said aloud.

She moaned and closed her eyes, at the other end her feet came up into the air and she found her sopping wet pussy with both hands and raked at herself.

He moaned too, he had his cock in his hand and reached for mine against his hip trying to move it around to his arsehole.

"Please Master," he begged, "Don't do that, I'll beg and I'll scream like a little girl if you shove your shit covered cock up my arse."

"Her hand was a blur between her thighs, as I straddled her head and pressed the head of my cock up against his arsehole as he pulled apart the cheeks of his arse begging me to rip him open with my cock.

I obliged, and true to his word he screamed like a little girl every time I thrust my cock into him looking down at his wife between us who was getting more and more excited each time I entered him.

I don't know who came first; it sounded more like a collective satisfaction between us. They were still out of it when I'd gotten myself dressed and was standing by the bedroom door just about to leave.

'I must admit I enjoyed that, and wouldn't be adverse to it happening again some time', I thought, as I made my way out of the house, my ever-hard cock finally deflated.