The Wife's First Cock, the Next Day

Story Info
A young girl's first times with Big Black Cocks.
1.8k words
4.29
213.9k
46
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I just had to hear more. She started to tell me detail of her coming out of the bathroom. Her getting past everyone, as I was fucking her, she said she was so excited knowing she had just sucked her first cock.

Not actually sucked mind you, he jacked off all over her face and mouth.

So she had tasted her first load of cum. She was wet as anything, and went right to her room fingering herself to 3 or 4 orgasms.

She said it was the first time that she was so hot that she had to put something in her pussy larger than her own finger. Only she wouldn't tell me what, right away anyway.

Later after a few sessions of pleading, she told me she put the smooth end of a hairbrush inside her pussy. Then when that wasn't big enough, she squeezed a lotion bottle inside herself.

It was then she called her friends to tell her about it. Her and her best friend shared everything, but that's another story or two actually.

She was so turned on she didn't even go back to the party. She stayed in and played with herself all night until she fell asleep. When she woke up it was her mother who woke her, she didn't know what to do.

She wanted to go over so bad, but was scared. Scared what would happen, and scared her family would find out.

Well, she must have looked exhausted cause her mom asked her if she was feeling ok. She said not really, so her mom said she had to leave for work.

If she didn't feel like going to school don't. You haven't missed but one day all year.

I knew she was a little nerdy when she was younger. When her mother told her that she said her pussy got very hot and wet. All she could think about was that big dick that came all over her yesterday.

Her brother and sister were gone already so she had the house to herself. So she went to take a shower and try to cool off, but she said she couldn't get the picture of his big dick out of her mind.

As she washed she realized that she was rubbing herself. That's when she decided, she got out dried off. Then looked at herself in the mirror. She rubbed her nipples and squeezed them looking herself over.

Then that's when she realized she was going to get an education today, but not at school. At the neighbors, Dick 101, so she called her friend. She told me she had to tell someone, but the friend had left already cause it was after 9 am.

She told me she thought she looked best in a bikini, so since it was nice out and they lived in Florida then, she put on a red and white checked one. She has another just like it now, and couldn't resist buying it when she saw it.

It reminded her of the first time she got his dick inside her and bought it. Then put shorts on over and a cut off half white t-shirt. Pulling her hair back because it made her look older, she started to walk through the yard over to his house.

His car was there, and she got very nervous at that point. She thought the wifes car was there, but it was another car, she said she never felt so wet as when she knocked on the door.

He answered the door almost surprised she told me. She grinned at him, and slipped past him at the door. He was only in a towel, just came from the shower he told her.

She could see the towel started to inch out from the front. She was playing with him.

"Well here I am" .. ".. didn't you tell me to come over today .. ", as she looked down at his towel jutting out in front of him.

"That's right sweetie .." he said looking her over. She felt like a piece of meat, and liked it.

".. I'm gonna teach you something you cant learn in school baby ..", and at that he pulled his towel away to dry his hair.

She told me she felt like she came right there seeing his dick again. She was weak in the knees, and he saw it.

He threw the towel away grabbing her by the shoulders.

"You look like you missed my dick baby .." he said grinning at her.

She couldn't take her eyes off it, "It's all I thought about all night .." she said weakly and so he couldn't hear her.

He leaned down and kissed her. She said again how she felt washed over. Like she was cumming as his tongue reached out for hers. She pressed her body against him wanting to feel that big dick on her.

She felt his hardness against her belly, it was huge, and the head reached under her half shirt.

He stepped back and told her, "Well baby .. you get to see me .. now you have to show me."

He moved back starting to stroke his big dick. She was weak in the knees again, and this is when I realized why she loved to watch me jack off so badly.

He backed into the living room and sat on the couch, "Take your clothes off, I want to see you rub that pussy again, before you get any of this big dick."

Then he teased her with his dick, bobbing it at her and waving it in her direction. That's when she pulled off her shirt to show her bikini off. He was jacking off hard now.

She said while she squirmed out of the shorts. She stood there legs parted, and reached into her bikini as he stroked his big dick. She still couldn't take her eyes off it, rubbing her clit while tossing her head back.

This time she knew she was cumming, groaning as she looked back at him in awe at that big dick. His cock was leaking pre-cum already, and she said all she could think about was licking it off to taste that juice.

She said at that point she wasted no time getting off the bikini. She sat on a chair, and spread her legs up in the air fingering her clit fast.

She asked, "Isn't this what you wanted to see ..".

Sliding a finger inside her hot dripping pussy. She was cumming again, and closed her eyes enjoying the feeling as she heard him say.

"Yes baby .." and she opened her eyes to see him standing over her, jacking off faster than lightning.

His cock dripped more pre-cum, and she couldn't wait any longer. She sat up, and licked the cum off the head.

He couldn't take that he started to cum. Shooting wads of cumm at her. This time she told me that she had to have it all, and put her mouth over the large head.

She sucked as hard as she could, and he filled her mouth up. She swallowed for the first time as he was reaching down, and stuffed two fingers inside her wet hot pussy.

"Baby .. that's it .. eat all my seed .. like a good girl .." he moaned out.

That turned her own so much that she pushed down on his fingers to get them deeper. Then his dick popped out of her mouth, and sprayed her face.

She told me that's when she knew she loved to see cocks cum. She watched him finish shooting all over her, and came on his fingers. Wiping up his thick spunk, and tasted all of that cum.

"Baby .. you are so hot ..", he said as he watched her feeding it to herself, enjoying it,and savoring every drop.

"Mmm .. your making my dick stay hard looking at you ..!!" he waved that still rock hard cock at her.

"Yes .. yes .. yes .. yes .. yes .." she moaned, "I need it in my pussy Please ..!!"

She spread her pussy open for him, he was hard as stone. She was staring at his cock, reaching for it, he picked her up carrying her. She then locked her legs around him, trying to push down to make contact with his dick.

"Please I want to do it so bad ..", she told me she was begging.

"Baby I'm gonna take my little girl right in my own bed .." as he had her ass in his hands.

That kind of talk makes her so hot.

"Yes .. yes .. make me your little girl .. take me with that big dick .. Please ..", she grind-ed against him trying to get his dick head to make contact with her pussy.

When they got there she said there was no more talking. She was so wet as he laid her down. He climbed between her legs rubbing the large dick head all over her wet lips.

She felt his dick start to enter her, and she went crazy she told me. Pushing down to get more into her, as he filled her pussy with dick for the first time.

She knew that before she had never really cum, because she exploded now. He was thrusting into her, and she was bucking down at his dick.

She felt so wet that she though she was loosing control, and she just felt his balls slapping against her. When his cock thickened, throbbed, and he thrust in as far as he could.

She felt so filled as he stopped, buried in her, and he started to spurt his cum in her. She went wild, she wrapped her legs around him, and wouldn't let him get away if he tried.

She knew she was in love with this feeling. A hot big dick filling her with cum. She was kissing him like crazy, grinding into him to get him deeper. He then collapsed on top of her panting like a dog.

She was still grinding, wanting more, and she said she tingled all over in her pussy. As he finally pulled out and off of her. She rubbed her pussy as he got up, and she felt his cum leaking out of her.

This got her hot all over again, and I have seen her do this myself after a good fuck. She wiped it all over her clit, and then brought the juices to her lips. She tasted it, and then after tasting it she proceeded to feed herself all the rest of the sweet juices.

I just couldn't take this whole thing when she told me for the first time. I had to hear it in parts. I must have cum with her jacking me 5 different times listening to her tell me every detail. She loved to tell me when I would eat her pussy, and make her cum like crazy. But was it me, or her reliving the whole thing and getting off on it.