The Wife's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dripsy
dripsy
18 Followers

Megan was very wet and I slid in easily enough. But she was tight and there was resistance. I moved slowly at first lubricating my shaft and stretching her. She hadn't had a cock as hard as mine in some time. For that matter my cock hadn't been this hard in some time. As we adjusted to each other the motion became more fluid and I sped up with more and more of my cock disappearing into her. She writhed in front of me and aggressively pushed her hips back at me obviously craving a fast, hard fuck.

I held her hips and pummeled her with thrust after thrust. She was moaning loudly now with each thrust accented with a grunting "Uh."

I couldn't believe it. We had been flirting with it for years but never really serious. Now here she was with her velvety pussy wrapped around me begging me to fuck her harder, faster. Her pussy lips clung to my cock on the back stroke. She gripped at my cock with her pussy walls squeezing me on the out stroke then releasing me to plunge as deep as I could. The tempo continued to increase. I now firmly held her hips pulling her towards me with each thrust forward.

"Oh! OH! Oh my God! Fuck! Uh uhhnng! OH! Fuck me!" She was getting very vocal and her pussy was swelling so that it held me in a firm grip. Like a swaddle for my prick. Climax was close and we had shifted from long strong thrusts to short plunges. I was tight on her ass pulling upward just a couple inches on the back stroke and then plunging downward into her. It let us fuck faster and my cock was able to sink a bit deeper into her.

She quieted suddenly and I was amused and turned on to see she was biting the blanket. "Hurry," she moaned in a bit of a whisper. "I need to cum. I need to cum on your cock. Do it. Fuck me. Oh my God, I want your cum in my tight little pussy." She whispered a continuous stream of filth in between bites of the blanket while pulling at her tits and rolling her nipples.

Then I noticed what she already had. The water had turned off in the bathroom. I know Jen's routine and she usually spends at least 10 minutes or so in a bathroom brushing and preening before emerging in her towel to air out some. But how long ago had the water turned off. And we were in a strange place usual routines might not apply. All these thoughts chased each other through my head immediately but I never broke rhythm. The fan was running in there and the TV was on in the room so I doubted she could hear the sweaty sounds of sex or Megan's litany/moaning.

I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. I was so jazzed up I could have blasted at any time but I wanted her orgasm. One of those orgasms that leave her rubber legged and make her cry a little. It had been years leading up to this and it might never happen again so I was resolved to make her bathe my cock in cum. And she was close. Her pussy was so flushed and tight around my cock it felt like I would pull her inside out on my up strokes.

I leaned over her, grasping her tits in both hands, flattening her onto the bed, and putting my face next to hers. The movement allowed my cock to sink deeper still. "Are you going to cum on this cock? Huh? This is going to be my pussy now. You hear me? Once you cum on this cock I own this pussy."

"Unnnnngggh!" Megan had to bury her face in the bed as she released. Her body went limp as I felt her pussy ejaculate. Streams of her juices ran down my cock and dripped from my balls. The flush of heat sent me over the edge and I gave her what she had asked for. My cock throbbed out shot after shot of cum deep inside her sweet little cunt. The moment stretched as we both enjoyed every spasm of our orgasms. Then we collapsed in a pile on her bed; both of us bathed in sweat and breathing hard. My cock was still clamped tight in her hole but it was softer now and getting softer.

She rolled away from me and my dick flopped wetly onto my leg. Once again lying on her back she blew hair from her face, "Wow." It was more astonishment at what we had just done than recognition of the fucking she had just received but not entirely. Either way I glowed in it and we both chuckled softly.

The spell broke when the bathroom door opened. I bolted out of her bed and into my own trying to pull the covers up in an effort to stem the impending disaster. Megan fumbled her tits back into her dress and tried to straighten it as she rolled to the far side of her bed. The bathroom door faced away from the room so we could not see in but the light spilling out of the doorway into the room felt like a spotlight of judgment. In a seconds time we were both laid back like we had been watching TV.

If Jen had come out of the bathroom right then, we would have been caught regardless. The room reeked of sex and were both still flushed and breathing hard. Not to mention I was naked under the covers except for my shirt with a cock greased in Megan's pussy juices. But she didn't come out. She must have opened the door to let out some steam and to allow fresher air to come in. I could hear her humming a tune while she went about her business.

It was still 5 minutes later when she finally came out of the bathroom. By then we were both settled though my limbs were still jiggly like they get after sex. I had taken the opportunity to wipe my cock down and pulled my clothes back on. Megan had gone so far as to gather her shower things and was on the edge of her bed waiting for her turn.

When Jen came out Megan dashed in without a word. Jen went about packing her things and I knew we had gotten away with it. She stopped my heart once by claiming that the room smelled like sex but it was spoken flippantly and I brushed it off by saying maybe it was because she had spent too much time with the shower head in there.

After the short night of sleep and being sapped with exhaustion I actually slipped off to sleep for a bit. When I woke Megan was out of the shower and things had gone back to normal. I felt extra silly and joked about handily before hopping in the shower where I beat off furiously while reliving the experience.

Had I known what the ride home would entail, I would have held off on jerking one out.

dripsy
dripsy
18 Followers
12