The Wife's Journey

Story Info
A bored wife cares for an elderly gentleman with a secret.
2.5k words
4.33
87.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers

Jan rose from her bed and gazed in the full length mirror hanging on her wardrobe door. What looked back at her was a bobbed blond haired, petite woman. Her fair, smooth skin and fresh complexion meant that she was often mistaken for a woman 10 years younger than her real age. Jan, however, was only too aware of her 44 years. She sighed and wondered where the time had gone. In her younger days she had toyed with the idea of modelling. She had the figure for it, if not the height, being a little over 5ft tall. Those were in the days of 'page 3' girls in the tabloids where good breasts counted for much more than long legs. She certainly had good breasts and still did. Perfectly shaped with small nipples that stood to attention when caressed. Her mind drifted to what could have been. Would she have become the next Samantha Fox or Linda Lusardi? Two of the UK's most well known topless models from that era. She liked the idea of being looked at, being admired, being wanted and being praised. Of course it was all just a silly fantasy. It never happened and was never likely to have happened. Her one main weakness got in the way, as it always did. Her confidence or rather the lack of it. It had always held her back. There was always a good reason she found for not doing something. They may not like me, I'm not good enough, I don't know how to start, what would my parents say, and a hundred more excuses and doubts.

She moved away from the mirror and laid her clothes out on the bed. She always liked looking her best and whilst she could not afford designer items, she made the best of what she had. It wasn't that she wasn't grateful for what she had in life. She had a loving husband and two teenage boys whom she was proud of. It was just her life was in a rut. Whilst she enjoyed her job as a home carer for the elderly, it was long hours and hard work helping them. Her life was just a repetition of routines; working, shopping, cooking, and ironing. Over and over. It was dull and she was fed up. She wanted something different. Something to get her pulse racing. She put on her tight black jeans along with her care agency uniform top and made for the door.

Mr Cooper peered through the net curtains as Jan parked her car outside his house. She had been caring for him for about a month now and he looked forward to her visits. She was a good carer, kind and interested in hearing about his life. Not like most carers that he had had before who just wanted to be in and out as quick as possible. Mr Cooper was also struck by how attractive Jan was. His wife had passed away some years back and he had never been interested in anyone else, but if he was 40 years younger than he wouldn't have been able to resist her charms. Her pink and white checked carer's uniform blouse was a tight fit on her slim body which accentuated the curves of her breasts.

After dealing with the essential business of preparing his meal and making sure he had taken his medication she flopped down on the sofa opposite him. He detected all was not well with her and when he enquired what was wrong and got the response that she was getting old he laughed loudly. He recounted to her all the things he had done when he was older than her, not that he knew her exact age but guessed at 30ish. He hadn't gotten married until he was in his forties. Jan was surprised at that and asked how they had met. He smiled and informed her that whilst they knew each other from growing up in the same village they didn't get close until they realised that they shared the same passion of drawing and painting. Mr Cooper rose slowly and slightly unsteadily went to the large oak chest of drawers in the corner of the room and got out a worn leather bound portfolio. He gave it to Jan and told her to look through it. Jan was amazed at the contents. There were wonderful sketches and watercolours.

She recognised some of the nearby landscapes. They were in incredible detail and still vivid colours despite their age. Mr Cooper pointed out which ones were his and which were his wife's. Jan could see the different styles but both, in her uneducated opinion, were clearly talented artists. The very last pencilled sketch was a portrait of a woman. She was sitting on a stool facing away but looking back over her shoulder. She was naked from the waist up and the outline of the side of one of her breasts was clearly visible. She had long fair hair which fell over her bare shoulders. She was beautiful. Jan recognised her from the family photos doted around the house but none brought out the beauty shown in this picture. Mr Cooper explained that this picture was his favourite one as it was the first that she had posed for him after much persuading. Jan congratulated him on his skill but also his fortune in having such a good looking wife.

That night Jan slid under the covers of her bed to keep warm as she dozed off. Her husband, Aidan, instinctively put his arm around her and cuddled up. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her back but she was not in the mood to respond. She was deep in thought about Mr Cooper's wife and how she looked in that drawing. She must have had lots of confidence to do that, even if it was her husband doing the sketching. Could she do that for her husband, she pondered. Not likely, and besides he had never shown any artistic qualities so it would come out looking like a five year old had drawn it. Not exactly very erotic! She smiled to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

Mr Cooper had been up early getting ready for Jan daily visit. He had seen how she had lingered on the drawing of his wife and that had sparked his curiosity. He had found what he had been looking for and it was placed on the coffee table close to where Jan usually sat when having a coffee break. Right on time Jan turned up and proceeded to undertake her usual duties. Nothing was said about the events from yesterday until it was time for her to take a break. Mr Cooper explained that as she liked portraits he had found a second portfolio full of them, if she liked to take look. Jan picked up the folder. It was a bit smaller than the last one but just as well maintained. Her face flushed as she looked through the contents.

As before, some were drawings and sketches and some were paintings, but these were all of Mrs Cooper and all were of her in a state of undress, a number completely naked. These were not just views from the back but some were full frontal, standing up, laying down, legs open, some on the bed, and some laying outside in the garden. Jan's hand covered her open mouth in a silent exclamation of what she was seeing. It was brazen and so detailed, and so erotic. She could feel her pussy respond as she imagined what it would be like to be on display like that. At the back of the folder was a large envelope. Jan glanced over at Mr Cooper as if to inquire whether she should look inside. His smile and slight nod of the head gave her the answer. She took out the contents. There were three detailed drawings. The first showed Mrs Cooper lying on the bed naked with three fully clothed men around the bed looking down at her, none of them being Mr Cooper. Jan let out a slight gasp as she turned to the second drawing. It was the same people but two of the men were sucking on her breasts with the third having his face buried deep between her legs. Her hands shaking, she turned to the final drawing.

Mrs Cooper was on all fours straddling one man whilst another appeared to be mounting her from behind and the third standing at the front having his cocked sucked by her. Jan couldn't find the words to say anything so instead kept staring at the scene in front of her. Her pussy was on fire and her whole skin tingled. Mr Cooper studied Jan carefully and noted how he could see the outline of her hardened nipples and the shallowness of her breathing. Eventually Mr Cooper rose from his seat and gently took the pictures off her and returned them to the envelope. He confessed that he had not ever shown anyone these drawings and had not looked at them himself for a long time but seeing them again had rekindled the deep love he felt for his wife. Jan's pussy dripped with excitement. She had seen porn before but this was different. This was as if she knew her, although they had not ever met, and she secretly and shamefully wished it was her in the pictures.

Her last duty before her time with Mr Cooper was up was to give him a bath, or more precisely help him in and out of the bath and wash his back. He undressed slowly and carefully as usual and whilst she had seen him naked many times, which did not bother her as it was part of the job, this time was different. He sported a rather large erection, the first time that had happened. He apologised and explained that the pictures had had an effect on him. Jan helped him into the bath and started to wash his back but could not resist the occasional glance at his cock which was pointing straight up and seemed so big and manly compared to his rather slight body. Of course she did not know that Mr Cooper had taken a Viagra tablet prior to her arrival to exactly have this outcome.

Jan bit her lip and wrestled with her conscience as to whether to ask the burning question on her mind. Seeing the pictures and now Mr Cooper's big cock had got her so worked up. She wasn't thinking straight. She had to know. She eventually asked Mr Cooper whether the last set of pictures were real or from his imagination. He said he would tell her if she could indulge him one thing. He obviously had an erection and would not be comfortable if he could not take care of it. Could she help him he wondered. He would never normally ask but he had shared his most personal possessions with her. Jan knew she could lose her job if this ever got out but then how were her employers ever going to know, as it was only him and her here. She had to know the answer to her question so slowly she brought her hand round from his back and tentatively grasped his cock. He let out a sigh and relaxed back in the water. She had jerked off her husband many times but this was so different. It felt so wrong but so good. She was so turned on. He was much bigger than her husband and so hard. She moved her hand up and down the shaft and over the bulbous head. If anything it grew even longer. She loved the feel of it and the power it seem to give off.

As she jerked him he answered her question. Yes, the pictures were real. He and his wife had come to realise in their marriage that something was missing, the excitement had faded. Whilst his frequent paintings of her kept things ticking over, they both wanted more. In the end he had suggested that she pose with someone else. It took a lot of persuading but eventually for the sake of putting a spark back into their marriage, she had agreed. When he had discussed it with his closest friends to see if any of them were interested he got three willing volunteers instead of one. They all went back to his house and each told his wife how beautiful she was and how they wanted to see her naked. She loved the compliments, and coupled with some whiskey all round for courage, she undressed in front of them. It was not possible or practical to get a bunch of people to hold a pose while he properly did the drawings, so he did some very rough sketches at the time and using them and what he later remembered of the event did the proper drawings some weeks later.

Jan had listened intently, but in her head she was the one undressing in front of the others, taking the complements, laying on the bed, being caressed all over. She had never been so horny in her life. Sweat formed on her brow as her whole body was red hot. She focused back on the big cock in her hands. She wanted more than anything to give this man the pleasure from her making him cum as the least she could do from him opening her eyes as to all sorts of possibilities. His body shook and his cock twitched as he came. Not so much a spurt but more a steady stream of cum flowed from his cock. She eventually took away her hand which was covered in cum and licked it clean.

The aftermath could have been embarrassing for both of them but neither was. It was if they now shared a common secret which brought them closer together. What that then meant for them or Jan's marriage was impossible to tell, but she knew her life could not be the same again.

About a month later Aidan, Jan's husband, stood looking at the birthday presents he had just opened. There was nothing too exciting at his age to look forward to on his birthday, and indeed there was the usual garden tools, socks and shirts. However, his heart was beating fast and he was transfixed. His focus was on one present which looked back at him. It was a framed painting of his wife laying front down on a bed, face to one side looking directly at him. She was totally naked and he revelled in seeing every curve of her body in absolute detail. This truly was the best present he had ever been given. What peaked his interest even more, and made his cock twitch at what it might represent, was the silhouette of another person standing beside the bed behind his wife. It had occurred to him that the body shape was not quite right, it looked too slight a figure to be him. His curiosity would have to wait until Jan got home from her carers job, which she seemed to be working more and more hours at lately.

sincity001
sincity001
119 Followers