The Wife's Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Night out with the wife's sister.
3.5k words
4.37
92.5k
64

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I got out the shower and stood in front of the mirror. I put my hand on my stomach, I wasn't fat or flabby, but I'd lost the six pack I once had. I guess that's what getting older does to you. And lazier.

I was still in decent shape though for 42. Just not toned like I was. I had a nice cock though. I know this because Kate told me on a regular basis. Just shy of 8". I know this because not long after we started dating she told me she wanted to measure it. As shallow as it sounds, I am quite happy that I have a cock larger than average. I trim my pubes to show off its full length, but like to keep a bit of hair there, to show I am actually a grown man.

That's what I like about Kate too, she's 45 but in great shape. Shoulder length brown hair, although it is dyed, mainly because a few grey hairs have put the fear in her. I wouldn't really mind if she went grey, after all even though my hair is black, the sides are all but grey. I guess it's different for a woman though. Her tits are great as well. 34D. Not as perky as they were when we met, but not saggy either. I wonder if our decision to not have any kids helped her tits stay firm for longer. Either way I am not complaining. Watching those babies bounce about when we are fucking is enough to make me cum quickly.

Getting my cock in between them, well, that's a whole other story. Kate's pussy, fuck me, if heaven existed here on Earth it would be between Kate's legs. A neat, tight pussy, little bit of pubic hair, again to remind us she is a grown woman. I love everything about that pussy, the look, smell, taste, the feel, how wet it gets.

I finish drying my hair and start to get dressed. A tight pair of white Calvin Klein boxers, smart trousers, shirt and tie. I styled my hair, put deodorant on and headed downstairs. I put my shoes on in the hall and headed into the living room, where Kate is cozied up on the sofa. What I wouldn't give to join her. She looked at me and whistles.

"Fuck me Steve, you look sexy as fuck." She says.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks. If tonight is a shit night, then you owe me big time." I reply.

"How could it be a shit night? You and Donna will have the night to get to know each other better. Anyways, there will be alcohol and food. As far as I know it is a free bar."

"Hmmm, a free bar you say? At least that's something."

"Donna has just messaged to say she's in the taxi, it will be here in a minute or two."

I walk over to the sofa and place a soft kiss on Kate's lips. "Don't wait up, I might be late." I warned her.

"Have fun." She said as I headed out the door.

I got into the taxi and sat in the back beside Donna. She was wearing a long black coat. I couldn't see what she had on underneath, but it was either a dress or a skirt, as I could see the bottom of her bare legs and her heels. They looked like they'd be murder for walking in.

I'll be honest and say Donna isn't as sexy as Kate. She has that look about her though, like she is a dirty slut. I know that sounds terrible, but sometimes you just look at someone and think to yourself "I bet she loves the cock." Sometimes that impression is wide of the mark, but from the stories Kate has told me about her, I'd say it is pretty accurate on this occasion. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying she's ugly or anything like that. She has a fuller figure than Kate's. She isn't fat, but she is quite curvy. Her hair is jet black, although I am pretty sure it is dyed. She wears a bit too much make up at times, such as tonight. Her tits are massive, and from pictures of nights out she has had with Kate, she likes to show her tits off. If her top isn't low cut and showing her cleavage, then it is tight and her tits look like they are trying to burst free.

"Hey Donna, how are you tonight?" I ask

"Good Steve, thanks. What about you? You are looking rather handsome if you don't mind me saying so." She chuckled as she said it and put her hand on my arm momentarily.

"Uhm, thanks. Have you been drinking?" I enquired.

"Only a glass, or two, of wine. Can you tell, do I seem drunk?" She looked a bit more serious as she asked, almost worried.

"Nah, you don't seem drunk. Just you never pay me compliments." I joked. "So where are we going then?"

"A Mexican bar in town. I am truly grateful that you agreed to come. I thought you would have said no, or at least needed some persuasion."

"Well, let's just say I was persuaded before I got the chance to say no." I smirked as I said it, knowing she'd see the funny side.

"Mmmm, I bet Kate worked hard to persuade you. Or were you the one who was hard?" As she asked she put her hand on my thigh.

I glanced down. "A little bit of both. I am here now, so you can probably guess that her persuasion techniques worked."

I scratched my leg where her hand was. For two reasons: One, it was itchy. And two, so I could move her hand away without making things awkward.

The taxi pulled up outside the Mexican place. Donna got out first and headed towards the door. I got out and paid the £15 fare. I know, I am asked to help out a damsel in distress and I have to pay. Lucky me. I walked into the bar as Donna made her way over to her colleagues. There were only three other people there, two guys and another girl. The two guys looked young, probably mid-twenties. The girl, still looking young, was probably in her thirties. The three of them were already drinking when Donna reached them. They greeted one another with a peck on the cheek and the two girls hugged. Then Donna took her coat off. Fuck me. She had on a black dress. It hugged her figure, but wasn't slutty at all. It was probably the most elegant I have ever seen her look. It came down to her knees and the top covered her tits perfectly. Maybe there was more to Donna than I had originally thought. I brushed all of these thoughts aside and joined them.

Donna introduced me to them all. Jack and Pedro (although I am sure it was just Peter) were the two males, and as I guessed, both in their mid-twenties. Alicia, the fine lady with them, was actually my age. She didn't look it.

As the night went on the four of them spoke mostly about work. At times I was feeling like a spare part. I didn't really know the ins and outs of office work, and to be honest I couldn't really care either. Every now and then the conversation would turn to something I knew more about and would join in. Politics, football, that sort of thing. Then as it went back to work, and bitching about the other people in the office.

Donna was getting a bit more drunk as the evening went on. I was starting to feel a little light headed myself. Jack and Pedro went outside for a smoke and Alicia went to the bathroom. Donna and I sipped our drinks.

"Why am I here Donna? You surely don't need me as your other half. It's just a few folk from your work having a few drinks." I asked. I was a bit pissed that I was here at all.

"Steve, you know that guy Pedro? He is my boss and there is a promotion coming up, hence me coming tonight to make a good impression on him. It's also the reason I decided to dress more elegant than usual." She gave a twirl as she said it. She looked elegant, which made her sexier than I had ever seen her. I tried to push these thoughts out my head, but alcohol was making space there for them. She continued "You know that guy Jack? Well, and I am ashamed to admit this, I sucked his cock in the office one day. There is something about him, maybe it's because he is young and good looking, but I was worried I would find myself in a situation where, well basically, a situation where I would be getting fucked by him. I would have brought Colin as you know, but he is away with his mates tonight, so when I mentioned it to Kate, she said you'd come." She finished. She looked slightly embarrassed by her admission.

"So basically, I am here to keep an eye on you?"

"Yeah, but it gives us the chance to get to know each other better. I feel there is a bit of tension between us. Maybe you don't like me, perhaps the feeling has been mutual, but I'd like to change that."

My arm was resting on the bar as we spoke. When she had finished saying she wanted us to get to know each other better her hand rested on my arm. For a second we stared at each other. Her eyes were the deepest blue. I'd never noticed that before. To break our stare I raised my rum and coke and said "Here's to getting to know each other better." Donna raised her wine glass and we clinked glasses. We continued to drink and chat as the evening went on.

At about half 11 Alicia and Jack both left, they shared a taxi home. I excused myself for a few minutes to let Donna and Pedro chat while no one else was around. I went out for a smoke then went to the toilet. As I was washing my hands Pedro came in. We chatted for a little bit, then he said his goodbyes and went home. I left the toilet and walked over to Donna. She had ordered us another drink.

"One more then home?" She asked.

"Yeah, why not?" I replied. I was actually a little bit sad that the evening was coming to an end now.

"Look, Steve, I want to thank you for tonight. You didn't have to come out, and I know if Kate told you the real reason you would probably have stayed at home. So thank you." With that she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Don't mention it. Kate's good at persuading me to do things. And anyway, it's actually been a pretty nice night."

Donna leaned in closer to me. Her hand resting on my arm again. "I bet I wouldn't have to work hard to persuade you to do anything." She whispered. Her hand began softly rubbing my arm.

"Remember I am married to your sister." I should have ended that sentence there and then, but the alcohol had lowered my inhibitions and I continued. "So I think you would have to work hard to persuade me to do anything." I knew she'd see it as a challenge. I knew I shouldn't have said it. Fuck. She moved her head to the side of mine and whispered in my ear.

"I know you have a massive fucking dick. Let's get a taxi back to mine and I will take every inch into my mouth." Before I had the chance to protest she put her hand on my cock and rubbed it up and down through my trousers.

NO! NO! NO! My head was shouting this over and over, but my cock had awakened. It was telling my head to shut up, and it was winning the argument. Before I knew it we were in the back of a taxi. We were all over each other. Our lips locked and our tongues intertwined, then I moved to her neck, kissing and biting it. Donna unzipped my trousers and put her hand in. She was breathing heavy in my ear as she started stroking my shaft. "Holy fuck, your dick feels fucking lovely." She panted. I put my hand on her thighs and pried them open. I ran my hand up to her pants, thong as it happened, and traced the slit of her pussy through them. She let out a moan.

Then the taxi stopped. We were at Donna's house. Donna got out and headed up the path, leaving me to pay, again. The taxi driver gave me a huge grin as I paid him. Yeah, yeah, I know. I got out the taxi and headed towards the door. Donna had already gone in and left the door open. I stood and stared, this was my last chance to back out. Who the hell was I kidding? I was standing there, trousers unzipped, cock still hard, with a woman inside who said she would deepthroat me. I was going in.

I closed the door behind me as I entered. Donna was in the living room. She had her back to me as I went in and was taking her heels off. I went up behind her, grabbed her and kissed her neck. Before she could protest I grabbed the straps of her dress and yanked them down over her shoulders. Still kissing her neck I pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her tits. I began playfully squeezing them and pinching her nipples . She let out a moan. She was grinding her arse into my cock as I kissed and groped her.

I let her tits go and my hands made their way down to the bottom of her dress. I pulled the bottom up, then put my hand into her black lacey thong. Her pussy was completely smooth. Not a single hair, nor a single bit of stubble growing in. She was fucking soaking too. I slid my finger along the slit of her pussy before softly circling her clit. I was nibbling on her ear lobe and panting softly into her ear as I played with her clit. Donna was moaning loudly. Calling out my name in pleasure. I took my hand away from her pussy, leaned her forward slightly and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor and she stepped out from it. Still with her back to me she eased her thong down. Bending right over as she pulled it right down to her ankles. The view was tremendous. Her arse was a perfect size, I wanted to stick my tongue in her arse hole, but refrained. I did give it a good slap though, to which Donna yelped.

She turned to face me, in all her glory. Fuck me, she was sexy as hell. I was frozen to the spot. As if a spell had transfixed me, or that my eyes still hadn't fully taken in the picture of perfection which stood before me. Whatever it was, it gave Donna the chance to approach me. We kissed, our tongues running along and around each other. She took my tie off and unbuttoned my shirt as we kissed. She eased it down over my shoulders, kissing her way down my chest as she carefully let my shirt fall to the floor. She unclipped my belt and unbuttoned my trousers. The zip was already down from our antics in the taxi and my trousers dropped to the floor. I had a raging hard on. I heard Donna matter something like "Holy fuck" as my tight boxers struggled to contain my cock. She put her fingers in the waistband of my boxers and etched them down. This time she didn't mutter the words, she said them out loud "Holy, Jesus Fucking Christ!" She lifted my cock up and started licking my balls, slowly wanking the shaft of my rock hard dick. She proceeded to lick up the length of the shaft before softly flicking her tongue of the head of my cock. I tilted my head back and let out a moan. She took the head in her mouth, sucking on it as if it were a lolly. She eased her head down the shaft a bit more. This is it, no one has ever deepthroated me. Her hands grabbed onto my arse as she took over half of my 8" into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head. I didn't want her to pull away. I guided her head down more. Then I felt it, her nose pressing against my stomach. She wasn't even struggling to take it. I held her head there, softly thrusting my hips back and forward. Then I let her head go and she pulled away or air. I got her up and kissed her hard.

I walked her over to the couch and pushed her onto it.

"Open your legs, wide." I told her. She did as she was told. I kissed up her thighs as she reached down and spread her pussy lips. I licked right up her wet slit and flickered my tongue off her clit. She moaned loudly again. I put my whole mouth over her clit and began to suck, nibble and lick it. Donna was really getting into it and when I put two fingers into her pussy as I licked her out, she nearly lost it. Slowly finger fucking her while licking her clit was working very well. She was gyrating her hips in time with my fingers sliding in and out her wet, sloppy cunt.

"Oh Steve, you are going to make me fucking cum." She moaned in pleasure. I didn't break my stride. My tongue swirling round and over her clit as my fingers penetrated her wet opening. She grabbed a handful of my hair as her orgasm hit. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my fingers as he her hips jerked violently.

I pulled away and marvelled at the beauty spread and breathing heavy on the sofa. She lifted her head and our eyes met. She looked like she was in a dreamy daze. If this was Kate I would have kissed her and we would have made passionate love, but it wasn't Kate and I didn't kiss her. I grabbed her head and motioned for her to get up. When she thought I was going to kiss her I grabbed her hips and turned her round. She was kneeling on the sofa, leaning over the back of it. Her pussy was gaping. I spat on my cock and rubbed it in. I slid the wet head along her slit. She was begging or me to slip it in. I didn't disappoint. The head slipped in her gaping hole with ease. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting slowly, but deeply, into her pussy. It felt fucking great. I couldn't control myself and sped my thrusts up. I reached round to grab her big tits as they bounced about. My mouth was almost level with her ear and I whispered to her "Your pussy feels fucking great!"

"Mmmm, fuck me Steve, treat me like a little fucking slut." She panted.

"That's all you are Donna, a fucking slut who loves her pussy fucked by a big fucking cock." I replied. I have never talked dirty before during sex, but this seemed appropriate at this moment in time. It was bringing me to the brink of cumming though.

I started thrusting harder and moaning louder. Donna was trying to reply, but struggling with how hard she was taking my cock.

"Oh yeah...Steve...fuck me hard...fill my pussy with your cum...I know you're...close."

My body shuddered as I came hard. Cum spurting deep into her pussy.

"Oh holy fuck Donna." I muttered as I pulled my cock out her pussy.

"Quick, give me your boxers." She demanded. I handed them to her and she put them between her legs to catch any cum dripping out.

After a few seconds we both sat on the couch. Both sweating, breathless and completely satisfied. Donna leaned in to kiss me but I pulled away.

"What's wrong Steve?" She quizzed.

"I have just fucked my wife's sister, that's what's wrong." I said, quite annoyed that she'd ask such a stupid question.

"I am sure she'll forgive you." She replied, with quite a dismissive tone in her voice. Just at that she stood up.

"Whoa, whoa, what do you mean she'll forgive me? She isn't ever going to find out about this." It sounded more like a threat than a statement. Donna just stared at me.

"Steve, she already knows." And at that she walked away, I watched as her perfect arse wobbled with each step she took.

"Wait...what?"