The Wight's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbidden, her hand picked up the other dildo. She reached down to her pussy, then stopped and, without conscious design, brought it up to her mouth and slowly slid it between her lips. She transferred the dildo to her other hand so that she could pick up the vibrator, wet with her juices, and push it inside her mechanically while her mouth greedily, wantonly, sucked on the dildo, her nipples hardening in the warm air of the room.

Her groping hand found the controls on the vibrator, her thumb jammed the lever all the way around to 'Random'. Her hips jerked away from the dual stimulation, her gut clenching around the pressure and the raging, jumping vibration inside her as she sucked, desperately on the dildo, jamming it further down her throat than she thought she could manage as her mind sought for as much stimulation as her body was getting.

Her orgasm came fast, the unpredictable slow-fast switching of the vibrator leaving her devoid of any sort of control, her body wrung out by another explosion deep within her. The dildo fell out of her parted lips and bounced off her tits, falling in her lap as she clenched her tits hard, the flesh turning white between her fingers, half screaming and half sobbing as she kneaded and pulled at her flesh, the vibrator continuing remorselessly deep in her cunt.

From the machinery attached to the collar came a measured beep, beep. It spurred her on, the second orgasm rolling after the first as, in desperation, her hands left her breasts and her finger snatched at her nipples, pulling them hard away from her, distending her breasts obscenely as the pain, searing through her, kicked her hard through her climax.

As her breasts snapped back against her she desperately clawed at the vibrator, yanking it out and leaving it buzzing futilely against her thigh as she tried to control her ragged breathing, the room spinning around her head as tried to recover enough presence of mind to control her own actions.

From the machinery attacked to the collar came a measured beep, beep, beep.

Two more to go.

The thought momentarily eclipsed everything else, her brain left with barely enough energy to handle one thing at a time. Two more to go.

Willing herself to motion, she picked up the vibrator and turned it off, deliberately dropping it on the floor out of her reach. The dildo followed it. So did the one in her arse.

Her gaze, that she had kept determinedly on what she was doing, refusing to try and avoid her own situation, travelled up her body to the fading white marks on her breasts, and to her sore nipples.

Taking a deep breath, still moving very deliberately, she picked up two of the vacuum tubes available on the table.

She took the time to examine them closely, seeing the words "Goat Milkers" engraved on the side. She did not let the suggestion disturb her or interrupt her concentration. They had not been used on her already, she could see that. Inside each one was a transparent rubber bladder. "Milker" indeed. She could easily see what they were for. Each end was already covered in vaseline, so she carefully placed one over a nipple, making sure it was positioned just right before she switched the machine on.

Her back arched against the wire under her breasts as her nipples were sucked into the ends of the milkers and, simultaneously, the bladder inside pressed inwards, squeezing not hard but hard enough to make her scream involuntarily.

Then she discovered why they were called 'milkers'. As she collapsed back onto the chair, the pressure relaxed and let her nipples almost slide back out of the tubes. Then the pressure came back, and her back arched again, to the background sound of a strangled, stuttering moan from between her bitten lips.

While her conscious mind reeled at the intensity of the sensation that her nipples were being subjected to, her unconscious mind was scrabbling for another cylinder for her clit.

To her bitter disappointment, when her shaking fingers had positioned it and turned it on, it did not try and milk her swollen nub, instead simply sucking, steadily and hard.

When combined with the pulsing on her nipples, however, it was enough. It was more than enough.

She lay back and closed her eyes, trying to relax enough to pace this out and give her some time to catch her breath. The almost painful sucking on her clit, and the unbearable pulsing, sucking and squeezing on her now puffy nipples did draw this orgasm out, but it was torture at the same time.

By the time she finally came that time, she was screaming and begging someone who wasn't there, and her fingers were nearly welded to the arms of the chair.

She barely even heard the measured beep, beep, beep, beep coming from the monitor.

She left the tubes in place. Somehow the touch of pain on her three most sensitive yet small nubs of flesh made it easier for her bruised mind to rationalise what had, and was, happening to her and live with it.

But to cum once more she needed extra stimulation and, seeking out pain that was actual pain, her hand closed around one object that she did recognise - a violet wand.

As the angry purple light burst out of the head, she let her head drop back, closed her eyes and ran it over her belly, breasts and thighs.

Her skin jumped and crawled, and the occasional whimper escaped her as the electricity earthed itself through her flesh. Her sensitive breasts screamed at her but the pain was cathartic, and matched the mental beating she was giving herself.

And it had the desired effect: as she moved down past her abused cunt to her thighs she came, not hugely but enough and the constraints holding her into the chair relaxed without even a beep from the machine.

#

In her exhausted - and starving - state, it took her nearly an hour to get dressed - her clothes had been placed, neatly folded, on a box against one wall - and read, with a growing sense of depression, the letter from her torturer's employers which had been left for her on the table with the equipment on it.

Her vigilante career was now threatened by the most excessive blackmail material she had ever heard of.

Then she packed all of the equipment up, so that she could take it with her.