The Wild Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hips churn. Sweat flies.

"Fuck!" Sean roars, yanking his cock free of the Wild Boy's throat. "Fuckin' gonna make me cum!" His cock jerks, slinging precum everywhere.

"That's the idea,' grunts the Wild Boy, a demented look in his eyes. "I want loads, man! Raw goddamned loads!"

Sean stalks back and forth, eyes flashing fire, staring at the bent-over Wild Boy and the longhaired man fucking away at him.

Then it's Todd's turn to rip free. His cock pulses in the Wild Boy's buttcrack. He seizes the Wild Boy in a full nelson. "Get on your back, bitch. Get on your goddamned back on the motherfucking concrete!" He shoves the Wild Boy away. Sweat streams from his armpits.

So the Wild Boy tumbles onto the floor, lying in the puddle of piss, hauling his legs up to expose his hungry cunt. "Come on, man, make a baby in there!"

Todd flings himself aboard, stabs in, churns away.

"Shit, man," grunts the Wild Boy. "Fuck my ass!" He puts his hand behind his head, exposing his armpits. Todd faceplants into one, then the other. The Wild Boy's cock throbs against Todd's belly, drooling precum. The jockpouch is fully yellow, soaked with piss.

"Gonna fuck you so goddamned hard," murmurs Sean. He jerks himself. Unable to be out of action, he stalks round the fornicating pair and squats on the Wild Boy's face. "Eat me! Get some goddamned tongue up there!"

The Wild Boy munches away on those globes. The furrow is hairy, and the hole hard to find. Sean squirms as his butt is explored by the sleazy athlete's tongue.

"Nice," murmurs Jackson. He kneels behind Todd, staring down at the young man hammering away. Todd and Sean exchange kisses, tweaking one another's nipples, as Jackson unzips his jeans. The black man's cock plunges through the fly, stupendous, fat and at least ten inches long. The foreskin is retreated, revealing a head thick with smegma.

"Shit, man," Jackson breathes. "My turn!"

He aims at the back of Todd's head with a trembling hand and cuts loose. The golden flow splatters like rancid rain, plastering the long hair to sweaty skin. Piss cascades down Todd's spine, soaking his jeans. A pool of urine under the Wild Boy widens as he heaves and bucks on the floor.

Grinning, Jackson tosses Sean the poppers. "Give your brother a blast." He pinches off his stream, not wanting to empty himself. Not just yet.

Soaked with pee, enraged by the poppers, hornier than shit, Todd pummels the Wild Boy's hungry butt. Flesh smacks brutally. Snarling, Todd grabs the Wild Boy's balls, yanking them like a lanyard.

"Fuck!" roars the Wild Boy, his butthole clenching on Todd's cock...

"I'm nuttin'! Motherfucker, I'm nuttin' in your butt!! Take it you fuckin' cunt!" Todd, no crooner, pours his nuts into the Wild Boy's guts, growling like a bear.

Puffing, Todd slows to a halt.

"Yeah," murmurs Sean, standing. He grabs Todd by the hips, rips the longhaired man free.

The Wild Boy's butt farts a long streamer of jism, which floats on the slowly draining piss like a question mark.

As cold as a snake, Sean spits into his palm, polishes his cock, lines up and plunges in. Todd's baby-making spunk boils around Sean's cock as it sinks inside.

"Shit! Fuckin hot!" Todd storms over to the table. He snorts a line then pulls out a beer from the cooler. He extends the dripping bottle in toast towards Jackson. "You gotta get some of that!"

"Yeah, son, you're right." Jackson peels off his jeans. He kneels behind Sean, digging his fingers into the man's crack. He stuffs them into the tight hole, feeling a swollen prostate the size of an orange.

Sean grunts, grinding away at the Wild Boy. He murmurs, "You're not gonna fuck me with that, dad?"

"Dad fucks who he wants." Jackson grunts. "Alright boy, climb off him."

When Sean doesn't obey, huffing and puffing and fucking away at the hot hole with his raw shaft, Jackson hooks his fingers and hauls Sean up. He flings the bearded man onto the floor, then grabs the Wild Boy by the arm and hauls him up.

"Ride my cowboy!" Jackson orders.

"Sure, man." The Wild Boy scrambles to his feet. He squats over Sean's cock and thrusts his butt down, grimacing. "Poppers, man?" As his butt rides the meat Todd's sperm slicks the shaft.

Poppers are granted. Soon the Wild Boy bucks like a bronco, impaled by cock.

Jackson straddles Sean's face. His long cock steams beneath the Wild Boy's nose. The Wild Boy, expecting a gusher of piss, waits expectantly, mouth gaping like a fish after a hook.

This doesn't please Jackson. He slams the Wild Boy's head with his fist. "Suck it."

The Wild Boy lunges forward. He struggles to get the length of Jackson's shaft down his throat. Spit bubbles and several times it seems like he's about to throw up. Jackson, having enough of this shit, grabs him by the head and rams his cock in there where it belongs. Spluttering, the Wild Boy gags on the giant shaft.

Guzzling beer Todd rejoins them. His cock hangs like an elephant's trunk. He aims it at the black shaft thrusting in and out of the Wild Boy's throat. He sighs. Pee dribbles, and then solidifies into a proud stream, splattering on Jackson's plunging cock.

The Wild Boy struggles to guzzle the precious flow but, his mouth stuffed full and his lips stretched tight, most of Todd's piss pours onto Sean, either drizzling directly onto the bearded man's face or else coursing down the Wild Boy's body to drench yet again his jock.

"Fucking hell!" Sean bellows. "I'm cummin'"

His balls burst. Streamers of cum gush into the Wild Boy's sloppy butthole, mingling with the slime already injected there by Todd. Sean's a stud, filling the Wild Boy's colon with hot baby-making sauce. The Wild Boy, who really really really likes cock up his butt, continues to ride Sean's slackening cock until the spent shaft slips out of his butthole with a long wet fart.

"Wet one, huh?" Todd grunts.

"Fucker drained my nuts good!" says Sean. "Shit, been saving that one!"

Jackson hauls the Wild Boy up by the armpits again, staring down into those blue eyes with a dangerous intensity. "My turn now, kid," he growls. "And I'm not gonna be nice."

The Wild Boy grins. "Wouldn't want you to be, dad!"

Jackson slaps the Wild Boy hard across the face. "Call me Mr. Jackson!"

Stunned, the Wild Boy nods, wiping away hot tears. Cum gushes from his abused butthole, sliding down his thigh.

Jackson points at the concrete. "Down! On your belly!"

The Wild Boy leaps into position, landing as commanded. Wet jockpouch grinds into the grit and the dust floating in the urine. He spreads his legs and lifts his butt, exposing his butt to the black man's burning gaze. A teardrop of semen hangs from his hole and two strands tremble like white worms clinging to his nuts. "Poppers?" he begs. "I mean, please, Mr. Jackson, you got a huge cock!"

Jackson squats on the Wild Boy's thighs. "Fuck that." He spits on his cock. "Butt like yours gotta be looser than a cunt after she's whelped a fifteen pound baby!" He lines up and stabs deep.

"Son of a bitch!" The Wild Boy's back arches. He convulses with pain. He writhes and tries to buck off Jackson brutal, hulking form. Young and strong, almost terrified by what Jackson's done to him, he threatens to succeed.

"Hold this bitch down!" Jackson orders, snapping his hips forward, burying himself balls-deep in the Wild Boy's agonized butthole.

Sean and Todd leap forward, grabbing the Wild Boy by the shoulders and forcing him back down.

"Shit! Goddam! Take it out! Fucking take it out!" Futilely the Wild Boy pounds the cement. Piss splatters.

No one cares.

"Good," snarls Jackson. "Nice cunt. Hot. Wet." He spits on the back of the Wild Boy's head. He withdraws maybe half of his cock. Sperm streaks it. He stabs back inside and begins fucking, his palms resting between the Wild Boy's shoulder blades. Fucking? Wrong word. This is rape.

"Son of a bitch!" the Wild Boy screams. "You're killing me!"

"Gonna molest me some white butt," Jackson grunts, lost in his own private fantasy. "Yeah. Some tight white jock butt. Rider it hard, put it away wet!" Fat black nuts slam hard against sweaty sperm-streaked balls. "Take it, boy! Take this cock!"

"Motherfucker I'll kill you!" snarls the Wild Boy. His voice is a leopard's scream. Maybe those kids, frolicking in that yard a few houses down, might hear it. His heart hammers with excitement, imagining that chaotic scene.

"Shut him up," Jackson orders.

Sean stumbles round. The pain graven on the Wild Boy's face makes him feel alive in a way he hasn't since his goddamned marriage. He aims his cock at the Wild Boy's mouth, gaping open in anger, and cuts loose. The stream surprises the Wild Boy, who splutters, spraying it back onto Sean's dripping torso. But then the fresh hot piss seems to mollify the Wild Boy. He begins gulping the stream, settling down, as Jackson's strokes grow longer and more violent.

"Yeah, man" Todd grunts, standing up and sucking on beer. "Fuck him. Turns you on, don't he, dad?"

"Goddamn this bitch is gonna have my baby!" snarls Jackson.

Jackson pounds the Wild Boy until he's quiescent. a limp piece of muscle doomed to take cock Then, pulling out, he flips the college boy over onto his back. Seizing the Wild Boy by the calves, he orders Todd to aim his shaft where it needs to go. When it sinks in, balls-deep, black man and Wild Boy moan, each contented with the other's flesh.

As the stroking continues you can tell these two want to savor each other. But it can't last too long. Jackson's got to nut. The Wild Boy makes him hot. Makes him want to breed. He's not interested in romance. He's got a woman for that shit. His hips piston faster and faster. Lewd squelching blusters from the Wild Boy's butthole as the giant black cock plows that tight furrow.

"Give the bitch some poppers," Jackson grunts. His eyes blaze like phosphorus.

Just as soon as Sean administers a blast to the Wild Boy, Jackson takes a whiff of his own.

The explosions come almost simultaneously.

The Wild Boy blasts first, a long streamer of jizz streaking Jackson's sweaty chest. Shards of it plop in the pool of piss he lays in. His writhing butt drives Jackson over the edge. With a furious roar the man nuts in the youngster, his flood utterly overwhelming the two loads already deposited in that raw socket of bareback delight.

Chest heaving, Jackson stares down at the Wild Boy. "Shit, man. Fuckin' hot!" He laughs, shaking his head. "Fuckin' bred you good!"

The Wild Boy grins up at him. "You fuckers are pigs!"

"Dan right!" says Sean, rising to fetch a towel. "Don't tell our wives!"

"We gotta do this again," says the Wild Boy.

"Depends on the wives," shrugs Todd. "But when we do, it's gonna be all goddamned afternoon!"

"Fuck 'em!" The Wild Boy tweaks Jackson's nipple. "You gonna let me up?"

"Shut up a damn second." The man's eyes flutter and he sighs.

The emptying of his golden reservoir begins unnoticed by the Wild Boy. But the flood Jackson unleashes in his guts is immense, a dam burst, a storm surge of forty days and forty nights of hot piss, and soon the Wild Boy suspects what's happening inside of him. He shifts on his back, feeling the pressure grow, as warmth fills his colon.

"Motherfucker," he says, "are you pissing in me?"

"Yeah," says Jackson, his face a mask of rapturous delight. The man withdraws his cock with the flow still gushing, rocking back and drenching the Wild Boy's torso with is pee. The Wild Boy's anus struggles to contain the pressure.

The piss dribbles away and Jackson's cock lays quiescent against his thigh. He grins down at the Wild Boy. "Full, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"You need to shit? I pissed a lot up there."

Grinning, the Wild Boy says, "I'll take my chances."

Jackson fetches his jeans and stuffs his body back into them. Both Todd and Sean pluck fresh clothing from a high shelf above the workbench. Jackson flings the Wild Boy his backpack to him. "Get dressed. Hurry up! Wife'll be back soon."

The Wild Boy pulls out clean shorts and shirt. He tugs his soaked jockstrap back into place over his cock. It is still moist with semen and piss and smells like sin. He slips on shorts and shirt. The fabric of the shorts dampens but not much more than what you might expect a young man work up on a hot and sweaty day. His other clothing he retrieves from the tires and stuffs them into his backpack.

When ready the Wild Boy tugs his backpack on over his shoulder.

"Hang on," says Todd, coming over and wiping something off the Wild Boy's face. "You got jizz."

"Thanks, man." The Wild Boy grins. He turns on the way out the door, "Hit me up next time you see me online ... and the wives ain't around!"

"Wives," Sean corrects, mopping up the piss with a towel. "Shit. Hate 'em!"

The Wild Boy reemerges into suburban normality, only the aroma of piss and semen signaling his sleazy adventure to anyone who might be around.

At the corner where the Wild Boy finished his joint the old lady in the purple Cadillac passes him. She is returning from whatever errand she ran. Once again she waves, and he returns it. All is normal and safe in America. The piss gurgles ominously in his guts.

12