The Wild Cats

Story Info
Animals Of Farthing Wood and the Fox and the Hound.
1.5k words
2.13
22k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fifi
fifi
1 Followers

Guest stars:Dragon (Secret Of NIMH) / Hazel & Keee-ha (Watership Down)

One year after the battle against the rats:

Fox had died of age, it was very sad news in the park that was heard on a stormy and rainy day, he got buried beside one of his best friends, that was Badger, but the good news was that Falcon had returned, after she had found a mate in the village.

Owl and Ollie, Falcon, her mate, and Ranger and Charmer got children, and there was peaceful in the park, that was in it's spring clothes.

Two of the many new citizens in The White Deer's Park, was the fox pair Todd and Vixie, and the two birds Dinkey and Boomer, and Owl welcomed the new animals, and the blue fox Miss Blue did also return, and Shefox learned Miss Blue the old oat.

While Shefox felt in love with a red squirrel, and Miss Blue did fall in love with the stag Trey, but a new danger approached the park, and it was the wild cats, that the weasel family confronted on their journey home to the park.

There was now over three-hundreds of the country's biggest and strongest wildcats, all gathered for a new battle for the park in the shadows of the night.

The warden's cat ran over to Plucky, and said 'Hi Plucky, good to see you again! I come with some bad news! A army of wildcats had invaded the park, and I have heard they want the weasel family, and kill everyone that stands in their way!'.

Plucky said 'We must give all in the park information about them under a meeting, come let's go, we have to gather all the animals!', all the animals got gathered, but there was always problems with the weasels, and they should be forced to go with to the meeting.

Under the meeting, did a crying squirrel say 'The wildcats killed my mate!', a female mouse said 'They did the same with my mate!', one of Weasel and Measly's kid said 'We're gonna kill those wildcats, mom did beat one out, she is strong!', and Plucky said 'Calm down! Listen to Shefox!'.

Shefox said 'We have defeated blue foxes, rats and humans, and we can easily defeat those wildcats, if the leader don't gather more beasts from outside the park!', and then the animals cheered, as the leader of the wildcats stood hidden, and whispered 'Just you wait!'.

After the meeting, did Plucky meet a male red squirrel, the squirrel said 'Look what I found in the city, when I was there!', and showed the fox a balloon, the squirrel said 'You gonna love this!', and began to blow up the green, printed and round balloon.

The balloon, who got a nose, did slowly get bigger and bigger, while the two animals watched in awe at the growing, and huge balloon, and as the squirrel thought the hard balloon had enough air, did he tuck the end, and touched Plucky's erected dick.

The squirrel said 'Those balloons really gives you a good feeling!', Plucky nodded, and the two friends played with the slowly dancing, and crystal clear balloon by the frog lake, then did the squirrel rub the fox's hot dick with the round balloon, that whined loudly.

It did not take too much time for Plucky to shoot his first load of fox juice out in the grass, as the squirrel hanged on Plucky's dick, that was hard as a stone, and more juice came out, as the squirrel just laid and caressed the huge balloon, and then did the two friends take a little rest.

Todd and Vixie, who was new in the park, found a new home in a cave, under the rock formation, at the frontier of the park, and then the rat got an idea how to fight the wild cats, and he said to Plucky 'I've got a plan how to get the cats out of this place!', and Plucky said 'That sounds exciting!'.

The rat said 'Bully had left the city for long time ago, the other rats have told us they would help us, if new enemies came, so I'm decided to go to the town, and gather all the rats I can!', and then did the rat go to the sewers of the town, and gathered over hundreds of his fellows.

But the leader of the cats had also gathered his men, and said 'Tomorrow, we're going to burn down this park, and all the animals, that lives here! And Dragon, my old friend, you know how to kill both rats and mice's!', and in the meanwhile, stood Ranger and spied the cats.

The rabbit Hazel from Watership Down came by to visit Plucky, and Plucky said 'I'm glad you came around my old friend! You must help us with fighting a army of wild cats, that had invaded the park!', and Hazel said 'I will help you with defending this park, Kiha is also on the way!'.

Dragon had caught Weasel and her mate, and the cat said to the weasels 'Tell your leader, that we will attack tomorrow, or elseā€¦', Weasel just laughed, and said 'You stupid cats, you must be joking!', and Dragon said 'We are many more than you think, just wait!'.

As the weasels began to sing, did the cat run away, as the weasels laughed, and as Rollo came by with the small weasels, did Rollo ask 'What happend?', Weasel said 'Tell Plucky that those irritating cats will attack tomorrow, and hurry it up weasel dog!'.

The old warden died of age in his house that evening, Owl saw it, he told to all the animals, and Plucky said 'May peace be with that man, we will all miss him, but we are so many animals, that we can chase away snipers, if they come again!'.

At midnight, did Charmer and Ranger take a walk in the deserted streets of the city, and down to the park of the city, they found the park, where they talked with the city squirrels, took a walk along the harbor, and then they returned to The White Deer's Park.

The next day, did Plucky gather the animals to a short meeting about the next leader of the animals, and Plucky said 'If I fall under the battle, or meet my faith in another way, which we naturally do not wish, have I decided that Ranger will take my place!', and then the animals cheered.

After Plucky had made a strategy for the battle, did all the animals and the nearly three hundred cats gather at the hill at the mysterious rocks, where the deer's and stags grassed.

While some of the deer's protected the small and weak animals, began the other animals the battle against the wild cats, many of the cats felt dead to the ground, chased away, or got beaten down, and Plucky battled against the leader of the cats.

As all the cats was defeated, or had ran away to the city, had the wounded Plucky finally won over the leader, that laid lifeless on the ground, and the leader of the deer, that was called Lad, said to Plucky 'The park is ours, and the cats, who escaped, won't dare to return here!'.

Few of the rats lost their lives under the battle, but nobody else lost their lives under the battle, and in the evening, was there held a big party, where Plucky held a speech, the weasels made balloon animals, there was dance and songs, and the party ended first at sunrise.

Back in the moonlit park, was Rollo together with his weasel friends in the quiet forest, Measly had gathered the last balloons, that wasn't inflated, so he and his family decided to have some fun with the dog, who had a balloon fetish like them.

Measly inflated a red balloon animal, that was long, thin and clear, he tied it around Rollo's hard and swollen dick, the balloon squeaked softly, Rollo moaned, and said 'I love that Measly!', then did the Fido take the balloon, and he began to stick the balloon inside Rollo's hole in the end.

While Fido drove the very long balloon back and forward inside Rollo's hole, was the other weasels making more colorful balloon animals, Rollo couldn't take anymore, he shot a big white glob out on Measly, and then did Rollo's climax come.

Weasel blew up a huge, transparent, brown and round balloon till it was hard enough, dog cum began to splutter out on the round giant balloon, and all the weasels, as Weasel laid on the top of the balloon, and caressed it, while Measly took Rollo's dick, and shaked it, so his milk splattered out everywhere.

After Rollo and his friends had relaxed in some minutes, and had came down from their balloon highs, did the animals soon fall asleep, and a new day was on the way to the park.

fifi
fifi
1 Followers