The Wild, Wild West Ch. 04

Story Info
Raven takes control of the erotic situation
4.4k words
4.67
16.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with the feeling of warm breath against my ear. I turned and looked deeply into Wade’s sleeping face. He looked so peaceful and young. My heart pounded hard against my ribs at the wonderful sight.

His hand still softly cupped my right breast, as his arm came across my ribs. His touch was so warm, I thought to myself. If possible, I think I fell in love with him all over again.

Memories came flooding back to our last time we shared each other’s bodies. I hope I heard him right and he shared my feelings. But, what if those words he uttered in the throws of passion scares him away.

I know the possibilities of this just being a fling. I knew I shouldn’t have given into my desires, but now all the, I shouldn’t have scenarios, didn’t matter much. It was to late to worry about that, for my heart now belongs to Wade.

I will now have to sit and wait out my fate. Wait to see if this was just a summer romance, or something more. I will try to deal with whatever the outcome, no matter what it is.

I brought my hand up and lightly started to caress the back of his hand. I circled my finger around one knuckle then the next and so on. I still stared into his tanned beautiful face. Soaking in every detail that I could.

I felt his arm tense where it laid across my body. My finger stilled as his eyes fluttered open. His deep eyes heavy with sleep, stared back into mine. Oh yes, he was beautiful and yes, I do love him.

A soft smile slowly etched at the corners of his full sweet lips. The stubble on his chin and jaw line made him look rugged and manly. He was absolutely perfect. Damn right flawless, at least physically.

“Good day my sweet little vixen. Did you sleep well?” Wade asked, still with sleep in his voice.

“Aah yes, I slept very well. But I have to say I enjoyed the last few minutes better," I softly replied.

“And why is that baby. Did you have a restless sleep?" he asked inquiringly.

“Because I loved watching you sleep. I love the way your eyelashes lay against the top of your cheeks. The way your hand held onto my breast as if it was your property. It was just a beautiful sight is all," I responded softly against his lips.

I touched his lips with mine, and he tasted like sweet nectar. The taste of his lips made my tongue tingle. He pulled me tight against him as our tongues tango around each other’s.

He pulled me on top of him and began suckling on my neck. His tongue ran across the little bite mark on my neck. He pulled away and looked at what his tongue just felt. He looked up into my eyes softly and said, “I guess I did get a little beastly with you.” Then he smiled wickedly.

Then I softly asked, “Does the beast want to come out and play now? Because I sure hope so."

He growled deeply as he pulled my neck down to his mouth again, lightly biting and licking the tender area.

I felt my pussy start to quiver as the excitement grew deep within my body. I also felt Wade’s cock come to life as he jerked between our bodies. I felt the pre-cum ooze onto my stomach. It was my turn to take control of this situation.

I pulled back just far enough so that he couldn’t reach my neck anymore. I looked down at him with a devilish smile as I took both of his wrists into my tiny hands. I lifted them over his head and held him there. We both knew that he could over power me at any moment and in an instant, but he saw the raw savage hunger in my eyes and wanted to willingly play along.

My breast hung just over his lips and he tried to reach up and take the harden peak into his mouth. I pulled it out of his reach just as he got to them. He looked up at me, with his own hungry look.

I lowered my breast back down, close to his mouth. He reached up and just barely was able to lick the hard tips with his tongue. When his tongue made contact, it sent sparks flying up my breast, down my spine and then it shot deep into my pussy. A moan escaped from my lips, as I ran my tongue across them.

Then I pulled them out of his reach again. As I straddled him I began to grind my pussy on his hot hard fuck rod. The lips of my pussy spread apart and his pubic hairs rubbed roughly on my swollen clit. The friction set my whole pussy on fire.

"Oh yes, grind that hot little pussy, baby. Rub your wet pussy all over my cock," he said as he moaned and threw his head back and thrusted his hips upward.

I bent my head down towards his and ran my tongue across his lips. He tasted like fine wine. I pushed my tongue between his lips and into his mouth. He sucked my tongue into his mouth with a vengeance. I could tell I was driven him wild. I knew I was awakening the beast that was in him. God, how did I want it to wake up.

I took my mouth away from his and kissed down his chin to his neck. I began to nibble and suck on his neck. I ran my tongue up and then down his jugular vein, as I began to trace a hot scalding line down his chest to his erect man nipples. There I circled my tongue around it and then took it between my teeth, as I flicked my tongue at the harden pebble. I heard him moan deeply, which just encouraged me to repeat the same action to the other harden pebble.

He went to move his hands and I tightened my grip and raised my head from where it was waging war on his nipples. He looked up at me with his eyes wondering why I stopped.

“No, no, no," I said shaking my head and saying it with a tsk tsk tone. “If you want me to continue, then you have to keep your hands up over your head," I said as I looked up and saw his lasso rope hanging over the headboard post.

I reached up with one of my hands and took the rope from its resting-place. Wade watched me as I took it and sat back on top of him. His eyes widen with anticipation as he realized my intentions.

I reached up to his hands and tied the rope around both wrists. I was a Girl Scout, and I know how to make some non-escapable knots. Then after I was done, I tied it up to the headboard. I left just enough slack so that it wouldn’t pull hard against his arms, so he could relax them.

Then I bent down and started my assault where I left off, at his nipples. Then I trailed kisses, bites and licks down his muscular stomach, then down to his belly button. I dipped my tongue and swirled it in his hole. I felt him squirming a little under the torture, as he began to moan and growl.

“You like that don’t ya, my large beast. I am going to try to tame you and make you my fuck slave, baby," I demanded.

“OOOhhh, yeess. I want you to try your hardest to tame me just because I enjoy it, but I will never be tamed, and you like it like that," he moaned in response.

I bent down and began licking a fiery trail down his happy trail to his hot piece of man meat, which was very much alive between his legs. I cupped his balls in my right hand as I massaged them. I took my left hand and guided the tip of his hot sticky cock to my lips. I flicked my tongue to eye of his not so little beast, then swirled my tongue around the head. I then traced his protruding vein with my tongue. Wade was moaning steadily now, with his eyes closed and his ass pushing his cock closer to my mouth.

He didn’t have to touch me to make me so hot and wet. Just watching and feeling him react to me was all I needed. I took the head of his cock again into my mouth and shoved my mouth down over his rock hard cock. I didn’t stop until it hit the back of my throat. His moans got louder, and then I moaned against his shaft that was buried in my mouth. Then I began bobbing up and down on his love muscle. As I sucked his cock into my mouth, my tongue massaged it against the roof of my mouth. I pulled the tip to my lips and grazed my teeth to the sensitive head.

My pussy was hot and I straddle his left leg and rubbed my dripping pussy against his thigh. The hair on his leg rubbed my clit and sent sparks to my pussy.

I felt him start to swell in my mouth and I knew he was close. I pulled my mouth away from his hot and swollen pole, and stood up over him.

He looked up at me and watched me as I put each of my legs on either side of his naked body. I was now standing over his chest, so that he could look straight up my naked hot body.

I put my hands on my round firm tits and began to pinch the nipples between my thumb and index finger. I rolled my hips as a parted my legs further, giving him a clear view of my pussy hole.

He watched intensely as I slid one of my hands from my breast and slid it down my lean stomach. My hands touched the small patch of hair between my legs. I ran me middle finger along the slit of my pussy, as I moved my hips back and forth against my hand.

Wade’s tongue licked his lips, like he was a starve man who hasn’t ate in weeks. He didn’t blink for the fear of missing even the smallest detail of my actions. I saw the lust in his eyes, as I continued the seductive ritual.

"Yes baby, touch yourself for me. Let me see you finger fuck your wet pussy. You are so beautiful my little vixen. Let me watch you play with yourself," he moaned.

I parted my pussy lips with the other hand as I put my middle finger on my hard nub and I started rubbing the nub slowly. Wade didn’t take his eyes off my hand as I slid it to my pussy hole, and pushed my finger deep into it. I threw my head back and moaned as I grinded my pussy onto my finger. I slipped a second finger into it cause I needed to feel more inside my wet twat. I looked back down into Wade’s eyes, and saw his hunger for my pussy.

I stepped over until I was standing over his head. I lowered myself down onto his face, as I grabbed a hold of the headboard. He raised his head to meet my pussy. He flicked his tongue against my nub as I rotated my hips on his mouth. I had my weight balanced on my feet so he could move his mouth freely over my wet aching pussy. Lord, this felt good, as he slid his tongue back and rimmed my ass hole. Aahh yes, that glorious hole. He began to stick his tongue in my ass as it started to relax a little. I reached behind my self and felt where his tongue was rimming my ass hole.

"Wade, yes Wade, lick my asshole. Oh yeah, stick your tongue into my tight hole," I said as I closed my eyes and my head fell back.

I stuck my finger into his mouth to get it wet, and then I started to stick it into my ass. I slid my finger all the way into my ass and started to pump my finger in and out of the hole. When my ass hole loosened up more, I then inserted a second finger, as Wade was licking around my finger and my tight hole.

Wade pulled is mouth away and said in a rugged voice, “Baby, stick another finger in there to get it loosened up for me," and went back to licking my finger and hole.

I did as he told me, now I had three of my fingers pounding in and out of my own ass hole. Wade left me to take care of that hole, as he started to tongue fuck my pussy. I felt myself get closer and closer to cumming. I wanted to cum on Wade’s rock hard cock, so I pulled my fingers out of my ass hole and pulled my pussy off of Wade’s mouth.

“What baby, bring that back down here so I can taste your fine juices," he said as he licked his lips.

“Nuh uuuh, I have other plans my untamed beast," I said as I backed up and stood back over his hips. I turned around to face his feet. I lowered my pussy over his cock and slipped his man meat deep into my pussy. I pushed myself up and down with my feet, on his hard stiff rod. I leaned back and put my hands on his chest as his cock slid in and out of my pussy.

Wade began to thrust hard and deep into my pussy. He moaned and groaned as I slammed myself down onto his beastly piece of meat. I raised myself up off of his large member, and I heard Wade’s slight protest, “What are you doing to me? You are driving me absolutely insane. I can’t touch you and can’t guide you and you are teasing the hell out of my dick. Don’t torture me any longer baby. Fuck me; fuck your untamed monster. Fuck your horny beast," he said pleadingly.

“Shh, I will take care of you. I wanted to get you well lubricated for my last adventure," I looked back at him as I stated my promise.

He realized what I was about to do. He didn’t protest any longer as he awaited his fate. He watched me lower myself down to his cock again, this time I aimed his cock into my opened ass hole.

I sat myself down on it, still with my back to him. I felt him slide through the opening of my ass hole. I sat all the way down until my ass cheeks rested on his hips. I felt his balls push up against my clit. Then I slowly started to pump his cock with my tight ass hole.

As my ass hole adjusted to his large hot cock, I started to stroke it faster and faster, harder and harder with my tight hole. I leaned back again and put my hands on Wade’s chest to help me support my weight as I jumped my ass up an down his fuck pole.

I slammed onto his rod over and over again. Wade had a death grip on his restraints as he thrusts his cock harder into my ass. I felt the fever in my pussy and ass as I was set on fire. The fire ran deep into my veins as I got closer to ecstasy.

I felt Wade’s hard pecker grow thicker into my ass as we slammed together. “Oh Wade, yes, yes, fuck me fuck me. I am about to cum. Oh fuck me deeper and harder. You own this hole and every hole, fuck me, own me, love me."

As he heard my words, he pounded hard into my ass. He pulled on his restraints as he used it to help him slam into my fuck hole. He slammed over and over as he heavily breathed, “Yes ride that cock baby, ride it like an untamed animal baby. Break it in, break it in. Oh yes, slam it hard baby. Tame it, tame me!”

My pussy exploded, as I started to cum. I screamed as it racked my body with convulsive tremors. Wade felt my pussy start to throb, which caused my ass hole to tighten. Feeling this sent Wade over the edge as he started to cum and fill my ass hole with his cum. We continued to pump each other until the last shot of Wade’s cum shot into my stomach.

I sat all the way on his cock and laid back against his chest. I straightened out my legs, leaving his cock buried deep into my ass. We laid there with our eyes closed until our breath started to slow.

Then I heard Wade’s shaky voice as he began to speak. “Well that was definitely different. That will be one for the story books," he laughed gently. Then be added, “Can you untie me now. I’ve pulled so hard on the rope that my hands are starting to go numb."

“Oh, I kind of forgot about that," I giggled. “But I don’t want to move yet. I still have your dick buried in my ass and I like the feeling," I teased.

“Well, then my hands are going to fall off and I won’t have anything to touch you with and get you all hot," he stated jokingly.

“Oh, well since you put it that way, I most definitely will let you go," I said quickly as I started to get up, letting his dick slip out of my well used ass.

I bent over him and started to tug at the knot that had him enslaved. As I was concentrating on my task, Wade raised up a little and nipped at my nipple. “You better quit if you want me to untie you. I can’t and won’t get the knot undone if you continue," I said firmly.

Wade smiled up at me and mused, “You better go ahead and get that undone, because my hands are starting to hurt," he laughed.

He had the knot pulled really super tight. I started to worry if I was going to be able to get it undone. I pulled and even tried to use my teeth to get the knot to loosen.

Wade looked up, wondering what was taking so long. He saw that the knot was still very tight looking. “Can’t you get it?” He started to get concerned.

“You pulled to tight against the rope. You got the knot wedge tight. I am having problems.” I acted as if I was going to get up off the bed and continued, “I will go find someone to help us, OK."

“The hell you will. You’re not going to go get anybody. They’ll come in here and see me naked and know what I let you do to me. You get back here and undo this damn knot, woman," he demanded in a firm voice.

I started laughing and crawled back into the bed. “I’m just joking, but you do have the knot tight. Inch up into the bed a little more to give me more slack. Maybe then I can get it undone."

He pushed himself up closer to the top of the bed. I straddled him so I can get a better grip on the knot. My breast pressed into his face and he couldn’t help to take one of the tips into his mouth.

My eyes closed at the feel of it. Then I pulled it away and stated, “I can’t do this if you are going to do that. Do you want me to set you free or not?”

“Well, quit putting those beautiful things in my face. I can’t help it; they are calling to me. They’re saying, Wade, Wade, take me, suck on me," he stated in a higher pitched voice.

“Well then your hands are going to fall off. If you don’t stop, then I will really go get your uncle, Stuart, or one of the other ranch hands and I won’t even bother covering you up," I promised.

“OK, but you better hurry, before we have to start talking about the next thing that comes up," he said dejectedly.

I continued working with the knot. I started using my teeth again and I felt the rope knot loosen. Finally, I had room to get my nail under it and then the tip of my finger. It separated and I was able to undo the knot. “There, I got it," I said as I pulled the free end of the rope through the knot.

Wade’s hands came free, then grabbed me and tossed me on the bed on my back. I looked up at him a little startled because I wasn’t expecting it.

“You little vixen. That was a dirty trick there with the, I’m going to go get help, shit. You think you’re pretty slick don’t ya there, baby," he said looking for sweet revenge.

“I wouldn’t have done that, silly. But I did think I was going to have to go get a knife and cut it."

“You little twerp," he said as he began tickling me.

I pulled my knees up as he tickled my ribs. I started laughing hysterically. He straddled my waist and held both of my hands in his right hand as he tickled me with his left hand.

I started bucking my hips, trying to get him off of me. “SSTTOOPP!” I screamed through my continuous laughter.

He just smiled widely and continued his attack against my ribs.

“That’s no fair. You got both of my hands pinned. You damn chicken shit. You just wait until I get free,” I laughed.

“I’m not scared, because you can’t get free. Ha ha ha!” he retorted.

“Stop please! Stop before I piss myself. Quit, get off me, I have to go to the bathroom. Please don’t make me embarrass myself by pissing all over myself," I pleaded.

He stopped and looked at me as he thought for a moment. “OK, I won’t make you embarrass yourself," he said rolling off of me and letting me loose.

I jumped out of the bed and trotted to the bathroom. I turned around as I approached the door, “Ha ha ha, I got free now didn’t I," I teased.

“You little shit," he said jumping out of the bed as he headed towards me.

I squealed and ran into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. “Hey, I really do have to pee. Go away!”

“You have to come out of there sooner or later and I will be right here waiting for you," he promised.

I went to the toilet and sat down. That’s when I realized how bad I really had to pee.

I want to live here with Wade. I want to take care of him. I want to be here making his meals and making his bed when he is working. I want to have his bath ready when he comes home, and I want him to come home for the lunch that I prepared for him and make love to him before he goes back to work. I want to be his, and him mine.

I finished and stood up. I looked in the mirror at my love-swollen lips and tussled hair. I have to say, I look pretty damn erotic right now. I ran my hands through the top of my hair and laid it to the side, out of my face.

12