The Wildwood Society

Story Info
We are initiated into a secret sex society.
9.4k words
4.44
46.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Aileen by chance, shopping for vintage clothes in Kensington Market. She is buxom and beautiful, soft dark waves of hair to her shoulders, smoldering spruce eyes, full lips, and wide inviting hips. We fell in love instantly. She took me to her mansion in Etobicoke, Baby Point, and we consummated our love. We abandoned our current partners.

Our passions for reading, cooking, ancient history, art, music, all coincided. Most of all was our passion for sex.

We began to research all forms of sexual behaviour and sexual experience. We read clinical literature and classical works of pornography from John Cleland's Fanny Hill to The Pearl to the stories of PowerOne.

We began to explore video porn downloaded from the Internet and often fucked in front of the wide screen TV full of porn. We found that Japanese uncensored porn is the most arousing and gives the strongest and most frequent orgasms. We masturbated each other and ourselves as we watched bondage porn, and we played with toys. We fucked in every position we saw on the screen. We made photos and videos of our sex play and used them to arouse each other.

But as we grew more and more excited by our sexual explorations, we found we still wanted more. Finally the day came when we had the frank conversation about fucking other partners. Secure in our love for each other, we got married and then went on the swingers' scene.

At first, it was new and exciting. We visited suburban homes, met new couples, stripped, and fucked them. Then one couple introduced us to the Lakeshore Swingers club. At the first meeting we attended, held in a local hotel, we danced in the ballroom with fifty other couples of all ages and chose one who seemed eager. We went to their suite, stripped, bathed, and fucked. It was exquisitely arousing to watch my penis fucking in a stranger's vagina with blonde pussy hair while beside me I could see Aileen's dark cunt hair forked by a stranger's penis. Several such sessions followed.

Then one Saturday night at a swinger session, the couple we had just fucked invited us to their home. We had been discussing our explorations of sexual behaviour and sexual fantasy, as well as our escalating need for arousal and more intense sexual experience. Harold was fifty or so, dark and powerfully built. He had given Aileen quite a ride in bed. Marissa was thirty or so, honey blonde and full of luscious curves, including the curves of her vulva lips, which really turned me on and got my cock rigid. I had fucked her hard and came in a strong orgasm that lasted many intense moments as I squirted into her vagina. It was the first time a swinger couple had not demanded condoms. Harold invited us home with them for a really private session.

Their home in Port Credit was on an isolated parcel of land along Lake Ontario. The "no exit" sign on the paved lane into their driveway proclaimed their privacy. They got us drinks in their living room and continued to ask us questions about our exploration of sexuality. We both became quite excited, but they focused mostly on Aileen. I found later that they knew the woman was the key to getting new couples into their circle. We had expected just another swinger fuck, but instead they opened the door to a whole new world.

"Have you heard of the Wildwood Society?" asked Harold casually. They described it as a group of very wealthy people who wanted to explore all forms of human sexuality. Their only requirement was total secrecy. Any violation was met with death. Harold went on to describe two examples of members who had attempted to leak their secrets and had met horrible deaths. "Even my telling you now puts you both under threat of death, as well as me and Marissa. You must never tell a soul even the name of the Society." "You are both members?" I asked. He nodded.

We assured them of our secrecy. We were scared but very excited and demanded to know more. The Society met in secrecy at a remote location. No expense was spared. Harold believed one older man in his sixties who was fabulously wealthy was behind it all. No sexual act was barred. Couples were expected to assume at various times both dominant and submissive roles. The Society seemed unlimited, well beyond kink. However, their primary focus remained on heterosexual fucking. "We in the Society feel that sexual intercourse between a man and a woman yields the strongest orgasmic experience." We were fascinated. We were hooked.

"Why are you telling us this?" I asked. "Do you want us to join? Did you and Marissa think we would make good members?" Harold nodded. "Yes, but Marissa and I will have to screen you both first before we propose you for membership. If they like our report, you will have to attend a meeting with the full Society and earn their approval before they will accept you for membership. Are you willing?"

We asked more questions and agreed. They took us upstairs to their bedroom. Their immense bed was bigger than king size. The frame included wood and metal posts with restraints attached. They stripped us and tied us to the bed on hands and knees, faces in pillows, naked buttocks in the air. "You will have to be able to accept restraints whenever a Society session demands it, " explained Harold.

Then he and Marissa took large paddles with studs from under the bed and began to spank us until our bums were red and sore. "You will have to be able to accept punishments also whenever a session requires it," explained Harold.

Then he mounted Aileen and fucked her. I could see her tits rippling with each thrust. He pinched her nipples and slapped her breasts. His cock was a blur in her cunt. He came hard in her vagina and left her labia dripping with his semen. To me he said, "I know you can handle watching another man fuck your wife, but you will also have to watch her gangbanged. She will have to accept being fucked in restraints. Ah, she's smiling now. That's good." Aileen had had a strong orgasm while he had fucked her.

I was still tied. Before I could wonder why, Marissa approached me with a dildo strapped to her crotch. She lubricated it with Vaseline and pushed it into my anus. Only a doctor had invaded that orifice before, but I buried my head further in the pillow and let her fuck my ass. Surprisingly, I found my cock getting hard. She reached under me and masturbated me with her hand while she stroked the dildo into my butt. I came almost immediately onto her bed sheets.

She withdrew and nodded at Harold. "Good," he said. "Many men can't handle ass fucking, especially under restraint. You will also have to accept having a real cock in your ass eventually." He removed my restraints. "Do you want to fuck Marissa now? I owe you one." I grabbed her and pushed her onto her back. I cuffed her wrist over her head and pulled her legs apart, fastening them to side posts on the bed. Then I mounted her and fucked her hard in her pussy.

"Good," said Harold when I had withdrawn. "You know how to be dominant too. We only need an STD panel from both of you by next week to submit with our report recommending you for Society membership. We'll let you know the Society's decision. Oh, and stand still for photos. They go with the report. Our hidden cameras already have video of this session."

I thought about this and got quite excited at the idea of my sexual acts being captured on video. It showed as Marissa took images of my erect cock and balls close up as well as front and rear naked standing photos. Aileen really got into the session, looking seductive as Harold photographed her nude front and rear, up from the floor between her legs, then spread wide on the bed, her labia pulled apart. The Society would certainly see what they were getting.

We had a nervous and excited two weeks. Then the call came. We could take the initiation step. It would be a Society session in a secret location focused specifically on us to test our sexual limits. If we performed acceptably in the initiation, we would be offered membership. We could still refuse membership at any time during the initiation, but we would always be under threat of death if we revealed the existence of the Society or the identities of any of its members.

The session was on the following Saturday night. The location was a rural address deep in the Caledon Hills. Harold and Marissa picked us up in Long Branch and drove us. They had become our sponsors. Our performance tonight would reflect on them. I could tell Marissa was a bit nervous. "Any advice?" I asked Harold. "Just let yourself go," he said tersely. "Let them do whatever they want to you, and when you see an opportunity, take it."

The paved county road led to a gravel road that led to a grassy lane uphill through heavily wooded grounds. The mansion was a modern ranch-style house with Georgian columns flanking its portico. Immediately behind it was a low roofed barn. We were stripped in the living room of the house to our underwear and marched out the back door and into the barn.

The lights were low. The barn was surprisingly warm and cozy. The assembled Society members were all naked, men and women. The ceiling was decorated with wild scenes of naked lust and torture. The walls were equipped with cabinets that held cuffs and whips and all manner of punishment tools. Various pieces of bondage furniture stood around the room. Overhead were mounted track lights, banks of them to illuminate any portion of the room. Overhead tracks also held fixtures for pulleys and chains with electric motors attached, as well as some of the video cameras.

The murmurs in the room died down as Harold and Marissa led us into a pool of light at the centre of the gathering. A man and woman dressed in crimson robes came forward. Harold said, "My Lord, these are Mr. Hemlock and Miss Osier. They wish to become members of our Society." Society members took names of trees to preserve anonymity. He and Marissa bowed to them and stepped back into the crowd.

The man was in his sixties, a spare fringe of hair around the sides of his bald head and a significant paunch for a belly. He was of medium height and rather pleasant features. Most impressive was his long, thick penis hanging below his testicles. Aileen and I couldn't help looking at it. Then he spoke.

"I am Lord Whimsy, the head of the Wildwood Society. You will address me as 'My Lord', as you've heard Mr. Oak do." He gestured toward Harold. "You have expressed a desire to join us. Mr. Oak and Miss Alder have screened you and recommended you. You have been told the rules. You will be sexually tested tonight. My wife, Lady Whimsy, and I will supervise. When the test is over, we will confer with the members of our selection committee who have been investigating your backgrounds. We will then deliver our decision about your membership. It will be final. Do you understand?"

We nodded and said, "Yes, my Lord." He took my arm and pulled me aside to stand beside his wife. Lady Whimsy was in her fifties and in good shape, dark hair and a neatly trimmed pussy bush. She wore a leather halter that surrounded her large breasts with holes where her nipples stuck out invitingly and a leather harness around her hips and through her crotch that framed her prominent pussy. She carried a riding crop in one hand that she slapped against her thigh. Before I could think too much about the implied threat, Lord Whimsy ordered couches brought and set in a circle around him and Aileen. The members took seats.

He stood with Aileen in the centre of the gathering and removed her bra. He fondled her breasts and pinched the nipples. He slapped her hard on both breasts. Some of the male members stoked their penises to erection. The female members rubbed their own nipples and stole fingers into their vaginas. Lord Whimsy pulled down Aileen's panties and fingered her pussy. "I always have first rights with a new girl, my dear. Privilege of ownership, you know. You see, I founded the Wildwood Society." He pulled her face to his for a deep kiss while pushing two fingers violently up into her vagina.

He broke the kiss. Aileen moaned as he sawed his fingers in and out of her cunt. "Well, gentlemen," he said to his audience, "We seem to have a live one tonight." He pulled out his fingers and tasted them with a leer. "Spread your legs, dear," he commanded Aileen. "Show the members your pussy." He separated her labia with his fingers and flicked her clitoris, watching her reactions. She flinched and her breathing became shallower as she was aroused.

Men came from the audience and clamped her ankles to rings set in the floor, her legs spread wide. A rattle from the ceiling announced the arrival of a chain hung from a pulley as a naked man slapped handcuffs on her and attached the cuffs to the hook dangling at the end of the chain. He pushed a button on a control and the hook rose, pulling Aileen's hands over her head and stretching her body taut.

There was a pause as Aileen's body shone with sweat in the spotlight. As she twisted apprehensively left and right to see what would happen next, the men in the audience let her see their upright penises, ready to plunder her sexual orifices. She trembled with fear and lust at the thought of being penetrated by all these strangers.

Lord Whimsy appeared behind her out of the shadow. In his hand was a long, leather whip with three tails, each embedded with metal studs. He walked in front of her and held up the whip handle. "Are you ready for the first test, my dear?" he asked calmly. She bit her lip in fear when she saw the whip and saw its ebony handle shaped like a thick penis. Screwing up her courage, she nodded briefly. "Yes, my Lord," she said. "I'm ready."

"Good," he said and jammed the whip handle up into her pussy. She screamed briefly at the sudden distention of her vagina, and then began to moan and pant as Lord Whimsy vigorously and rapidly plunged the ebony penis in and out of her pussy for several minutes. The audience watch with rapt attention, licking their lips and imagining how their cocks would feel up her cunt now engorged with the ebony penis. He stuck the handle up her pussy hard and held it there, feeling the softness of her cunt lips on his hand, the gentle brush of her pubic hair there.

Lord Whimsy stood up and pulled out the whip handle. He walked behind her, took aim, and laid the first blow across her buttocks with the whip. Aileen screamed again and as she fought for air to scream again, the second blow landed. He was thorough. I counted five, ten, then twelve lashes. Then he moved up to her back for a dozen more, and then down to the backs of her thighs for ten more, and then a final ten across her buttocks once more.

Aileen was sobbing and groaning, twisting in her bonds as her bum was whipped. Her buttocks were red and crisscrossed neatly with purple welts. I found myself intensely aroused and vowed to myself to find an opportunity to whip a buxom woman like Aileen. I was sure it would be very arousing, and indeed as I looked at Lord Whimsy, his cock had grown to twice its flaccid length and stood out straight from his body.

He walked in front of Aileen again. "Well done, my dear," he panted. "You haven't fainted or asked for mercy. That's very good. Now I want to introduce my associate, Mr. Birch." A tall man in his mid-forties with a muscular build and thick wavy Birch hair approached from the shadows. His penis, like Lord Whimsy's, was large and erect. Aileen glanced at him apprehensively, wondering what new lustful perversion they intended to inflict on her naked body.

"Mr. Birch is one of our Select committee, a long contributor to our Society. By the way, you've noticed that we don't use real names in the Society. He will help me with our next test." Lord Whimsy glanced down at her legs. "I see quite a dribble down your thighs, my dear. Can it be that a whipping arouses you? Ho, that is excellent in a female candidate, especially for a first time." He grasped his penis and moved closer to her. "It will also help you for this next test."

With that, a mechanical whir signalled that a circular section of floor where Aileen was standing began to rise slowly. When Aileen's pussy hovered just above Lord Whimsy's cock, it stopped and the chain above her pulled up her arms to make her body taut again. He rubbed the massive head of his penis up and down her vulva lips and then pushed his cock into her cunt. He grabbed her buttocks and began to thrust inside her pussy. Then he moved his hands up to her back to keep her body close as he fucked her. Mr. Birch appeared behind her, a long bamboo cane in his hands.

Aileen was focused on the fucking she was getting from the old man in front of her. His breath and body odours were pleasantly fragrant, and his huge cock was scratching the itch that the whipping had produced deep in her cunt. She was completely surprised as the cane whistled through the air and delivered a searing cut across her buttocks. She screamed in pain and pushed her hips forward to escape the cane, just as Lord Whimsy lunged forward with a vicious thrust of his penis up her vagina.

Caught between her two tormentors, Aileen could only scream and cry as she was battered between them. Lord Whimsy could see the cane whistling toward her buttocks and timed his cock thrusts with the cane strokes to catch Aileen's futile forward lurches to escape the pain as the cane bit into her bum cheeks. This forced his cock deep into her cunt with every stroke of the cane, and Lord Whimsy was clearly enjoying it beyond enjoyment. He was lost in an ecstatic fog of lustful pleasure; he was totally immersed in the intense delight of arousal that his penis was giving him as it rampaged in Aileen's vagina.

By the time Aileen had received a dozen cuts with cane, she too was in a fog of pain and pleasure. Never had she hurt more, but never had she felt so aroused. Suddenly her whole body stiffened in her bonds. "Aaaaaaggh," she screamed as an orgasm raced up and down her whole body. Lord Whimsy could feel her vagina clenching his cock, and he stopped thrusting. He nodded at Mr. Birch, who dropped the cane and approached Aileen from behind.

As Aileen recovered her senses a little from her orgasm, she felt Mr. Birch's cock probing at her ass. He pushed his cock across her lower cunt lips to wet it and then shoved it against her rear sphincter. I could see she was about to protest. We had never attempted anal intercourse with each other or with another couple, but I knew this was different. The Society had no rules, and anyone in a submissive role had to do whatever was demanded. She bit her lip and felt Mr. Birch's penis entering her rectum, pushing inward until she could feel his thighs tight against her sore buttocks. To her surprise, it felt rather soothing.

Then the two men began to thrust, Lord Whimsy in her pussy and Mr. Birch in her ass. Like the caning, they co-ordinated their thrusting. They pulled back together. They thrust into her together. Then each went solo with an individual rhythm. Lord Whimsy was perspiring but loving every second. "I can feel his cock in your ass, my dear," he told her as he fondled a breast and nodded at the cameras capturing Aileen's ordeal. "How do you like being skewered like this?" Aileen licked her lips and managed a small smile, and then a short nod. Lord Whimsy pulled her tighter and thrust harder. "Ho ho," he chortled. "I love this one."

The double fucking built in speed and ferocity. Both men panted and grunted out their obvious pleasure, and then "Aaaarrrrrgghhh" as they felt the divine stiffness in their penises as they began to come. Their thrusting ended with the ejaculation of their semen in deep in Aileen's rectum and vagina. The fine trickle of come from both orifices was proof for the camera. Birth control was the member's responsibility. I discovered later that some women chose not to take the pill because they wanted to become pregnant. It gave them time off from the Society's sexual demands and produced children who were above average in strength and intelligence.