The Willing Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa enjoys the spice of life with hubby's blessing.
999 words
3.96
162.4k
39

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

After three years of marriage I was very aware that my beautiful wife had developed into a very sensuous woman.

She was a stunning red haired beauty who attracted the attention of all the red blooded males she came in contact with.

We were both virgins when we married and very innocent.

I knew that the day would come when I would have to explain to Lisa that my penis was really quite small and that I would understand if she felt the need to explore her sexuality with another man or men.

As we lay in bed I cradled her head to my chest and told her how much I loved her and why I believed it would be a good thing for both of us if she took a lover.

I tried to explain that my three inch penis could not possibly satisfy her properly and that it excited me to dream of her being made love to by a well endowed lover.

I also told her that I would get great pleasure knowing that she was able to enjoy a big cock without feeling any guilt, safe in the knowledge that she had a very understanding husband to support her.

She was not impressed and could not believe that I was suggesting that she should cheat on me.

I begged her to understand that I would not be jealous and that just knowing she was enjoying the fun and excitement of extra marital sex would make me the happiest man in the world.

She still wasn't convinced and said that it didn't matter to her that I only had a little penis it was all that she needed or wanted.

Nothing more was said on the subject as she refused to speak about it whenever I tried to re-open the discussion.

About a month later Lisa casually remarked that she had been at a reception with her girlfriend Frances and that she had met someone who she thought might be acceptable to me as a potential date for her.

I didn't realize how taken aback I would be when faced with the reality of her actually doing what I had been longing for.

"When are you meeting him," I asked.

"Tonight if that's ok with you."

To say I was stunned is an under statement, I was speechless.

After all, this is what I had been wanting for months. I had no choice other than to say how pleased I was that she was finally going to take the plunge.

She told me that her date was a man she had met at a reception for visiting business men that she had attended with her girlfriend Frances.

He was not local and she would be meeting him for drinks at his hotel in the city.

I will never ever forget how my heart pounded that evening as I watched my beautiful wife preparing for her date. God she looked so gorgeous, I just sat quietly, watching her smoothing her nylon stockings and applying the finishing touches to her make up. She put on her high heels, stood up, gave me a twirl and said "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat, I hope this guy knows how lucky he is." I said.

With a sexy chuckle she told me that he had phoned her earlier to say that he had never felt so excited and couldn't wait till she arrived. He told her he had bought candles to make the room more romantic. He hoped she liked Champagne as he had ordered a bottle to be delivered to his room along with a bucket of ice.

After giving me a peck on the cheek her taxi arrived.

She suddenly said "Are you sure you want me to do this, because as soon as I get into that taxi there will be no turning back."

I mumbled "Please go and enjoy yourself, I love you."

She told me not to worry, although she was terrified of what she was doing she was determined to enjoy it for both our sakes, and then she was gone, telling me she would be home by 11pm.

That evening must be one of the longest in my life, time just dragged by so slowly.

My mind was filled with all sorts of images of what was happening at that particular moment, had she changed her mind, perhaps this guy wasn't very well endowed, or maybe he had a really big cock, was she enjoying it, would he be gentle with her, would she still want me now that she had enjoyed a bigger cock, was she no longer my sweet innocent wife.

I began to understand the meaning of the expression,sweet torture, on the one hand I was distraught and yet strangely excited and I had a permanent little hard on almost the whole time as my mind ran riot.

11.00pm came and went, by 11.30pm I was pacing up and down our hallway at the front door looking out the window to see if she was walking up the street.

Finally at ten minutes to midnight a taxi pulled up at our gate and with the help of the street lighting I was able to see Lisa kissing a shadowy figure in the back of the taxi.

After what seemed a long time she got out and waved as the taxi drove off.

I opened the front door and stupidly said "Where have you been?" I immediately regretted it and apologized, "I'm sorry darling I was just so worried about you, have you had a good time?"

As we made our way upstairs to our bedroom Lisa kissed my cheek and said "Thank you darling for knowing me better than I know myself. I have had a lovely time and before I tell you all about it I just want you to know that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful understanding husband."

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers