The Willing Cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
The black Director takes Lisa to the Club.
2.5k words
4.19
61.7k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers

We left the house just after 8pm and as I drove to Anton's I told her how lucky I felt that Anton had requested me to be his assistant. It was so exciting to be so close to the action without him realizing that I was Lisa's husband.

Lisa laughed and said that I must make sure I did not let anyone know the truth.

When we arrived at Anton's house I jumped out and rang the doorbell. He came to the door dressed only in a pair of red silk boxer shorts.

He was clearly not ready to leave yet.

He said "Bring Lisa to me then go and sit in the car until we are ready to go to the Club."

I helped Lisa out of the car and as she walked up to his front door I realized that I was shaking with emotion. Here I was delivering my beautiful sexy wife into the waiting arms of a frighteningly virile and handsome black man. He kissed Lisa passionately and as he drew her inside, he turned, looked at me, and winked as he closed the door behind them.

Sitting in the car my imagination started to take over. I tried not to think of what they might be doing, but erotic images of my lovely wife being stripped and skillfully ravished kept flooding through my mind.

It was more than an hour before they came out. They both looked as if they had walked out of a fashion magazine. Not a hair out of place. I thought maybe nothing had happened after all.

I was given directions and within fifteen minutes or so I pulled up outside a Club which appeared to be a member's only place with two powerful looking black men standing on guard at the entrance.

As Anton and Lisa got out of the car he handed me a ticket saying "Park the car round the rear. You will see a door at the back of this building with Private written on it. Knock on the door and give this pass to the person who opens the door. He will take you in to the main bar area where you can sit and wait till I call for you. Order yourself a soft drink and put it on my account."

I parked the car and duly knocked on the door as instructed. Another black man opened the door and I handed him the pass.

He looked me up and down then said "The Director says you are to bring in the parcels that are in the boot of the car, get them quickly."

I got them and he let me inside.

It was dark outside and nearly as dark inside as I followed the guy along a corridor and into a large lounge full of black men several of whom were dancing with white women who apart from myself appeared to be the only white people in the club.

The guy took me to a table at the rear of the room and said he would get me an orange juice. Taking the parcels from me he left me there so I sat down and tried to take in the scene before me.

There was soft smoochy music playing over the sound system and I counted seven white women dancing very closely with their black partners. The rest of the room was laid out with tables and chairs with one side flanked with booths along its length. In all I reckoned there were about sixty people in the room at that time, most of whom had a drink in their hand.

As my eyes got used to the dim light I saw that Lisa was being introduced by Anton to all the men around the bar area. I thought to myself how beautiful she looked and from the looks on the faces around her I was not the only one.

Several of the men were openly ogling her aware that she was wearing no bra as her erect nipples were clearly evident through the thin material of her dress.

After about half an hour two men asked if they could sit at my table.

Sitting down one turned to me and asked "Is there a show tonight?" I said I had no idea as I was a visitor to the club. He then asked me if I was with the Director and I said yes I was his driver.

The other man then said "That's some woman he has with him tonight she sure is sexy. I bet he's fucking her stupid, lucky guy."

At this point I didn't know whether to be pleased or annoyed at his remarks but I made no comment.

The other man then said "I was speaking with him a little earlier and he told me that she was a real hot one and that apparently her husband only has a two and a half inch prick, can you imagine that, Christ, two and a half fucking inches. After Anton's finished with her there is no way her husband will ever be able to give her what she needs."

The other man laughing said "They say Anton's got the biggest cock of all the members of this club, I really hope he gives us a show tonight."

My mouth was dry, I hoped they could not see me shaking as I tried to control my emotions. What sort of person was this Anton, telling people private things like that.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anton and Lisa leaving the room through a door behind the bar.

One of the men at my table also noticed it and he said "Well we might be getting a show after all."

I asked "What kind of show?"

He just said "Wait and see you'll enjoy it."

"OK guys if you would like to come forward." a voice said over the sound system. At the same time at the back of the bar a curtain was pulled back revealing a large screen showing the interior of what looked like a large bedroom.

Standing in the middle of the room locked in a passionate embrace was Lisa and Anton.

I was dragged towards the screen by my two companions and we joined the heaving group around the bar.

Everything went very quiet as all eyes were glued to the monitor, the already dark room was made even darker as the dim lights were turned down further.

Someone increased the volume on the speaker and we heard Anton's voice, "I just want you to model the presents I bought you today."

I watched with everyone else as Anton slid his hand between Lisa's legs and pulled her dress up and over her head. I heard a few gasps and invectives from the watching group as Lisa, standing naked apart from her sexy suspenders, nylons and high heels bent over and undid one of her parcels.

We all watched as she put on a pink see through baby doll nightdress and proceeded to dance around Anton sexily pouting her lips as he stretched out to stroke her quivering breasts and luscious bottom.

My heart was pounding and my breathing was labored as I listened to the comments from all around me. The man in front of me kept repeating "Beautiful, beautiful."

The "Show" continued as Lisa changed into a red basque.

I suddenly felt a hand slipping in to mine and squeezing it. I looked to my side to see one of the white women looking into my eyes. She was a very attractive blonde showing some signs of wear.

She whispered "She's your wife isn't she?" I just stared back unable to answer her.

"It's OK, I know how you must be feeling but don't worry it will be all over soon."

I started to speak, "I don't know what you are talking about I'm just Anton's driver."

I continued to stare at the screen unable to tear my eyes away.

Anton was fondling her now and the comments around me were still very complimentary about Lisa.

She must have been in her fifth different outfit when I realized that I still had a hold of the girl's hand.

She squeezed it again before saying, "You must love her very much, I wish my husband was as understanding."

This time I couldn't manage to speak so I gave her hand an understanding squeeze which she returned meaningfully.

Anton was now pushing Lisa down on to her knees as the hidden camera zoomed in close.

He told her to "Take it out, you know what to do."

Whoever was working the camera knew what he was doing, as he cleverly moved from widescreen to close-up and showed in detail Lisa pulling Anton's trouser zip down and releasing his enormous cock.

I heard several gasps of admiration and awe as Lisa stroked the monster.

Anton's voice was loud and clear, "Now suck it like a good girl."

I will never forget the next few minutes as I watched my beautiful Lisa kissing, licking and finally taking that huge black cock in to her mouth.

Here I was surrounded by a large group of people watching my lovely wife submitting to this veritable giant of a black man.

The screen was filled by a close up shot of Lisa wanking his huge cock as she ran her tongue up and down it's length.

The large veins were clearly visible and I could see that Lisa's fingers did not manage to encircle his shaft.

A large globule of pre cum leaked out of the evil one eyed monster and Lisa's tongue slid across his bulbous swollen cock head before she sucked it in to her mouth.

Anton took her head in both hands and started to face fuck her telling her loudly that she was going to get it.

The noise coming from the speaker was so loud that it was distorted but we could hear grunts from Anton and choking sounds from Lisa.

As he quickened his pace I felt my hand being gripped very tightly by my blonde friend

who just said "This is it, don't panic it will be OK."

At that moment Anton let out a roar and screamed, "Swallow it you bitch, swallow it and don't spill a drop." We could all hear Lisa slurping and choking as she tried to swallow it as he pumped a copious load of hot semen down her gagging throat.

I felt sure my heart was going to burst it was beating so fast, my legs felt like jelly, my mouth was dry and I was sweating, I needed to sit down before I collapsed.

The next thing I was aware of was a view of Anton's hand coming towards the camera

and then the screen went blank.

There was a loud cheer from the assembled group as they made their way back to their seats.

My blonde friend took my arm and helped me back to my seat. She said "I have got to go now and be available for anyone wanting to dance. I am sure we will meet again, your wife is a very lucky woman."

A few moments later the man who had let me in at the back door appeared and said "You are to get the car and pull it up right outside the back door."

I walked as calmly as I could and once outside in the fresh air I felt a lot better.

I went to the car and drove it up to the back door of the Club as instructed.

After about ten minutes the door opened and Anton and Lisa came out, he was looking at me with a huge smirk on his face.

I jumped out and opened the door for them. Anton told me to get the parcels from inside the back door and put them back in the boot.

I was surprised that he did not join Lisa in the car.

Instead he said to me "Take her home to her wimp of a husband I'm staying on at the Club for a while yet."

On the way home Lisa asked if I had been bored waiting for them for such a long time. I realized then that she thought I had been waiting in the car. I didn't tell her that I had been in the Club or what had happened.

As soon as we got home Lisa said she had a surprise for me.

She told me to give her a few minutes to get ready in the bedroom and to take my clothes off in the lounge before joining her in the bedroom.

When I nervously knocked on the door I heard her command, "Avanti."

Standing in the middle of the room Lisa looked gorgeous I immediately recognized the sexy outfit she had been wearing for the finale at the Club.

I moved forward and dropped to my knees and clasped her to me, my hands caressing her beautiful bottom through the silky material of her new lingerie.

"My wonderful beautiful wife, I adore you." I said.

She pulled me up then stood back and handed me one of the parcels, unopened.

"Open it." She said.

I did and discovered six pairs of ladies knickers, three black and three white and all in soft sexy viscose material.

"Put on a pair of black ones."

"What is this all about?"

"Just do as I say. Anton says that you will love wearing these as you serve me.

From now on you will wear ladies knickers at all times.

Now come here and kiss me I want your tongue inside my mouth, I want you to tell me how much you worship me."

Shyly I put on the knickers and taking Lisa in my arms I kissed her as ordered, aware of the strong taste of semen as I remembered what I had seen earlier.

Lisa then lay down on the bed and told me to kneel on the floor beside her.

She then proceeded to tell me everything that had happened earlier.

Anton had fucked her in his house before we went to the Club, then after they had been in the Club a while he took her to a private room where she had modeled the sexy lingerie he had bought for her.

I asked her if anything else happened in the room and she said yes that he had forced her to suck him off and made her swallow his hot spunk. She said that she thought she was going to choke when the semen was pumping down her gullet.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Not really, I was too frightened. Anton said he was sorry that he had got carried away then said I was a terrific cocksucker, the best. He said it was important that I swallowed his semen as that showed that I was his woman. He said that it was his way of marking me.

Now come to bed and let's get some sleep."

I lay there still in my new knickers knowing I could never tell her about the hidden cameras that had captured all the action and that it had been seen by everyone in the Club including me.

What kind of person was this Anton?

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers