The Willing Cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
Lisa's husband delivers her to her lover.
3.2k words
3.98
74k
22

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

The next day, Sunday, Frances asked me to go to her house and collect my wages.

While I was there she said "I hear that you were treated to a quite a show at the Club last night. Apparently you enjoyed it like everyone else.

He says he has loved humiliating you in front of Lisa and says that you are now wearing ladies knickers, is that true?"

My mind was in turmoil I didn't understand what I was hearing "I don't know what you are talking about, do you mean he knows that I am Lisa's husband?"

"Yes."

"How long has he known that?"

"From the very beginning, I'm sorry."

"You mean he's known all along? He knew, when he got me to deliver the drinks to the private room where he took Lisa, then made me get him the condoms and he even had me standing guard outside the room while he fucked the living daylights out of my beautiful wife. He knew I would have to watch last nights performance surrounded by all his friends, oh God I feel so stupid. What sort of man is he, humiliating me like this?"

"I suppose he's a total bastard, I'm sorry. Unfortunately for you he is too important a client for me to upset so you will have to just accept the situation."

I stared at Frances not believing what I had heard her say.

"Of course I can't even tell Lisa, it would break her heart to know how she has been used by that bastard."

Frances stared back at me and said "He loves humiliating people especially the husbands of the women he fucks.

He loved seeing you squirm and suffer, he wanted you to realize that he could have your wife whenever he wanted and you would have to meekly stand aside and let him."

I didn't know what to think, I blurted out "I can't continue doing this now, now that I know all this."

"Of course you can, he doesn't know that I have told you, so you can still play the part but from now on you will know what he is trying to do to you."

When I returned home I didn't mention any of this to Lisa as I knew that it would have upset her.

As it turned out, Anton did not ask Frances to get me to be his driver till several months later.

During this time he dated Lisa at least once, sometimes twice every week, sending a taxi for her or picking her up himself.

She always told me everything that happened but I must admit that I found it very difficult to suppress my jealousy because of the hold he had over her.

Probably around six months later I got a phone call from Frances telling me that Anton had asked her to get me to be his driver on Saturday night.

My immediate reaction was to refuse, but then I thought otherwise, it could be interesting, I suppose I had missed being with them. I suppose I had missed the humiliation and pain.

Lisa was surprised but pleased when I told her I was to be their driver on Saturday.

On the day, I was able to sit and watch Lisa as I had done many times before as she prepared herself for her date.

I must say I was taken aback when she asked me to pick out my favorite items of underwear for her to wear that evening.

As she was going to wear a lovely black silk dress I picked my favorite pair of black sheer silk knickers and matching bra which would enhance her beautiful breasts.

Garter belt and black fully fashioned nylon stockings completed her get up.

When she gave me a twirl I just whistled and said "Darling you are the most desirable woman in the whole world, I love you and adore you." She giggled and said that she was so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who knew what she needed and who helped her get everything she wanted.

Her final touches applied before we left the house were completed with a light spray of her favorite perfume on her lovely cleavage.

I said "Thank you for letting me choose your underwear for tonight, I am sure Anton will be impressed."

"That's OK, it was Anton's idea anyway that you should get to choose them for tonight."

I thought that seemed strange but didn't make any comment.

As instructed I "picked up" Lisa and delivered her to Anton's house at 8pm. He was waiting for us and jumped into the back seat beside Lisa before I could get round to open the door for him.

He, just like the first time, was passionately kissing Lisa as I got back in to the drivers seat. I watched in the mirror as he groped her, letting his hands explore her beautiful body. I knew he wanted me to see what he was doing.

"Take us to the Club, you know the way."

After dropping them at the front door of the Club I drove the car round to the back and parked it in the same place as before.

I knocked on the door marked Private and was let in by the same doorman who took my pass and asked me to follow him.

This time instead of taking me to a table at the back of the room he showed me to a table at the very front. The two black men I had met the last time I was there were sitting waiting for me, there was only one seat left and it had a reserved sign on it.

Before I could say anything one of the men removed the sign saying that the seat was reserved for me.

Both men were very friendly and made me feel very welcome.

As my eyes became used to the dim lighting in the Club I saw that Lisa and Anton were sitting in a booth with three other very big black men.

The doorman brought me an orange juice and whiskies for my companions saying they were on the house.

One of the men put his arm around my shoulders and whispered in my ear that I was lucky as there was going to be a real good show tonight.

They both seemed to think that was hilarious as they laughed loudly.

My heart started to thump and I could hardly control my shaking hand from spilling my drink as I heard his words.

I hoped Lisa was not going to be humiliated again in that way.

About ten minutes later out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Lisa, Anton and the three men were leaving the room going through a door marked Strictly Private behind the bar.

I was aware that people were beginning to congregate around and behind our table as they tried to get a good position to watch the show. The Club was packed as I realized that apart from the six or seven white women I was the only white male in the room. I was almost pleased when the lights got dimmer so no one would notice me shaking with emotion and excitement.

The curtain was pulled back revealing the large TV monitor screen. The noise of chatter suddenly softened as everyone's eyes were drawn to the screen in anticipation.

I was aware of movement behind me and then I felt two hands on my shoulders as my blonde friend from my last visit pushed herself in to position so that she was standing right behind my chair. She leant forward and as she spoke I was aware of her breasts pushing into the back of my head. "Be brave, just remember she loves you."

At that moment the screen was filled with a picture of Lisa standing talking with the four men. They were in the room that I recognized from my last visit.

The sound was turned up loud and I heard Anton saying to Lisa "I want you to be nice to my friends they find you very sexy and appealing."

He was filling her glass with Cognac and topping up everyone's drinks.

Music started to play as one of the men took Lisa's hand and pulled her close to him as he asked her to dance.

The camera zoomed in close to their faces as he started to kiss her cheek. I saw that she looked quite drowsy and realized that she must have been given some drug to make sure she would not say no to what was going to happen.

He was now kissing her on the lips and I saw his tongue sliding into her mouth.

The scene changed as one of the other men appeared behind Lisa and we saw him running his hands up and down her back squeezing her bottom in the process.

I heard Anton's voice, "Take her dress off."

The third man pushed the one kissing Lisa to the side as he took his place but as he kissed her his hand was sliding between her legs massaging her mound through her silky dress.

I could see Lisa's eyes close as he continued to touch her intimately. He then very slowly slid her dress up and over her head and threw it on to a chair.

There was a gasp of appreciation from the crowd around me as we took in the sight of my lovely wife standing in the sexy underwear I had chosen for her just a few hours earlier.

Anton's voice was heard again "Dance for our friends Lisa they would like to see you dance."

Lisa slowly wiggled her bottom and moved around in time to the music and the four men ogled her as they quickly discarded their clothes.

Anton moved behind Lisa as she danced and we kept getting glimpses of his big black cock brushing against her bottom as he danced with her.

As she continued her sexy gyrations Anton undid her bra and held it up for us all to see before throwing it on top of her discarded dress.

He then slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them. He picked them up before giving them to one of the men saying, "You can have these as a souvenir."

They both laughed as he tucked them in the pocket of his jacket which was draped over the back of a chair.

I still remember thinking he had no right to give my favorite knickers to this man.

He put his hands on her back and eased her towards one of the other men who was standing stroking a magnificent erection.

Anton pushed her down onto her knees in front of the clearly excited man whose eyes were wide with desire.

Anton told the man to sit in a chair which had been placed behind him then Lisa's head was pushed forward so that she could take his engorged cock into her mouth.

The image on the screen was now wide angle as one of the other men positioned himself kneeling behind Lisa as he eased his huge cock between the cheeks of her bottom.

With his hand he started to rub his cockhead back and forth along her slippery slit until it suddenly slid in deep as he eased his hips forward. We watched quietly as he started to move it in and out of her steaming pussy building up to a point where his hips were almost a blur as he fucked my poor wife mercilessly. Within minutes he was bucking and grunting as he unloaded his balls deep into Lisa's cunt.

The noise coming from the sound system was incredible as the man sitting with his cock in Lisa's mouth joined in the dual climax, screaming out obscenities as he shot his semen down her throat. All three were making a lot of noise groaning, grunting and gagging sounds filled the room.

The camera switched back and forward showing Lisa's spunk covered cunt as the huge black cock started to slide out leaving a gaping hole then to her spunk coated lips as she sucked the last drops out of the still throbbing monster.

The screen then went blank and the crowd cheered but the lights were not put back on.

There was an announcement that there was more to come and this was greeted by an even greater cheer from the crowd.

My blonde friend kept squeezing my neck and shoulders and telling me to be brave and to try to enjoy it as if it wasn't my wife on show.

The monitor was suddenly switched on again showing Lisa on the big bed with the third man, she was on her back and he was kneeling behind her head so that his big cock was dangling just above her face.

We heard Anton's voice again "Lift her legs up and put your dick in her mouth."

He did as Anton instructed, leaning forward he took her ankles in his hands, pulled her legs up and spread them wide. Lisa opened her mouth and he guided his throbbing cock into her throat. A look of extreme pleasure covered his face as Lisa started to suck his big black monster.

Anton positioned himself between her legs so that the camera would get a good view of the proceedings. We watched as his huge black cock slid in to her hairless pussy right up to the hilt. He withdrew it slowly and we saw it glistening with Lisa's juices before he plunged it back in again and started to build up a steady rhythm.

My eyes were glued to the screen just like the rest of the crowd around me. Unlike me they did not worry about what was coming next they were just enjoying the show.

My mouth was dry, my stomach was in knots, I felt weak at the knees and once again I thought that I would faint because of the extreme emotion that I was being subjected to.

The next twenty minutes just seemed to fly by as each man in turn fucked my darling wife.

Listening to her moaning and whimpering and her repeated cries of "Oh yes, oh yesss, ooooh yesssss!" as she reached orgasm after orgasm, it had me dribbling in my panties.

The crowd around me were shouting and laughing when I was roughly yanked out of my chair by the big black bouncer I had seen at the door. "Come with me," he said as he dragged me through the door marked Strictly Private.

We were in a small hallway with one other door through which I could hear the sounds of the sexual orgy taking place.

"Take your clothes off, now!!"

I tried to answer back but he was already pulling off my jacket.

I decided I didn't have any alternative and quickly removed the rest of my clothing.

I tried to take off my silk knickers without the big bouncer noticing but he ordered me to keep them on.

He knocked loudly on the door and it was opened by Anton who grabbed me by the hair and pulled me in to the room.

I can remember thinking "Oh God, they'll be seeing this on the screen.

Anton pushed me towards the bed where Lisa was lying, surrounded by her three new lovers.

"This is Lisa's husband and I have invited him in to carry out his clean up duties.

He cleans up Lisa every time I fuck her and send her home with a full pussy but tonight he will clean her up while we all watch.

Smacking me on the bottom he said "See, I told you he wears ladies panties, now take them off so that we can see what you are hiding in them. Take them off now!!!" he roared.

I did as he ordered and as they slipped to the floor the four men burst out laughing.

"Good God that isn't a cock, it can only be a couple of inches, poor Lisa, no wonder she needs other men to satisfy her." The comments came hard and fast as Anton pushed me to the edge of the bed where one of the men grabbed a hold of my now limp little penis and said "Look it's not even as big as my pinky."

"Right let's see how you clean up your sexy wife."

I decided to get it over with as soon as possible and knelt down on the bed beside Lisa who looked as if she was sleeping.

I knew she wasn't but it was better that way as she didn't want to add to my embarrassment.

I had never seen this amount of spunk before. They must have deliberately sprayed it all over her lovely body, her face was covered, particularly around her mouth and around her swollen hairless pussy I watched as it oozed out between her lips.

"Let's see you give her a nice big kiss then we want to see you lick up every drop."

I did as I was told and after about ten minutes I sat up with my head bowed and said "That's it done."

I had kept my eyes shut most of the time I was cleaning Lisa up so I hadn't noticed that the four men had put their clothes back on.

Anton went over and turned off the cameras and we could hear the sound of cheering and clapping coming from the bar.

Anton said as he was leaving "Get dressed and take your well fucked wife home with you. You can let yourselves out the back door, I won't need a lift home, I am going to have a few drinks with my friends."

I shook Lisa and sitting up she said "Oh darling I am so sorry that this has happened to you. I'm so sorry. I just had to pretend I was asleep so that you could just get it over with quickly. I can't think why Anton made you take part like that, does that mean he knows that you are my husband. I hope you didn't mind me enjoying myself, I can't believe that I have just been fucked by four black men.

I will tell you all about it when we get home and in to our bed.

It did not take long for both of us to get dressed get out of the Club and we were soon driving home.

In bed that night Lisa told me everything that I had already witnessed along with the crowd in the Club bar. I was kissing and licking her all over as she excitedly recounted all the lurid details of her enjoyable ordeal.

I told Lisa that I loved her very, very much and thanked her for sharing her secrets with me.

Later as I lay beside my sleeping wife I could not help weeping as I wondered what we had got ourselves in to and whether we should allow this to go any further.

I knew I could not tell her about the hidden cameras or that she had been seen by everyone in the club.

In the morning we would have to have a long talk about our future.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers