The Willing Degradation Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellen does a gangbang.
1k words
4.13
50.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On reflection, there was something about Tommy that hid a chord in Ellen’s libido. She allowed him to do things she would never take from anyone else. He played her like a fine violin.

His directions to start the festivities for us guys to sit in the “ Fuck Room” and have Ellen dance for us. We did as he directed. Chuck and I sat on the couch while Tommy took the single seat. Chuck rolled another joint for Tommy to smoke and one for he and I to share. Ellen started dancing to the music while Tommy kept up a constant verbalization.

“Rub your tits while you’re dancing.”

“Slap them, make your nipples stand out.”

“Now grab a handful of those milk jugs and squeeze them. Hard! Pinch you nipples.?

“Shake you ass so we know what a fucking horny cunt you are!”

“Take you blouse off and shake your tits in Chuck’s face.”

“Now go to Charles’ face and rub them on him. Charles, slap her tits and make them bounce!”

“That’s no way to slap a bitch’s tits. Shit man, those were love taps. Come over here cunt. Keep dancing and push your tits out. Hold them still and just move your fucking ass.” He slapped her breasts with his left hand hitting one and glancing off to the other. He hit them so damn hard that it looked like they were going swing around and hit her back. She had raised her head to get her face out of the way of his hands and he grabbed her head by the hair, bringing her face close to his as he shot gunned a mouthful of smoke through her lips. When he released her hair, she raised her head, closed her eyes and sensuously released the smoke from her lungs. She had definitely enjoyed the maltreatment her breast had received. After three vicious slaps alternately using both of his open hands, Tommy settled back in his chair as a prelude for further instructions.

Ellen didn’t straighten up, but kept her tits there in front of him. Before he could say anything more to her, she cupped her tits from underneath and held them out for him, “More!”

There was pure, wanton, lust on her face. This was my prim and proper librarian!

With that he hit them even harder! One.....two.....three......four........five hard slaps using both of his hands. I swear she had a small climax while this was happening. Chuck and I just sat there with disbelief on our faces.

“Take your skirt and shoes off. Leave the socks on. Bend over in front of Chuck. Chuck, redden her ass cheeks. And you, cunt, keep dancing with your breasts and shoulders, hold your ass still for him.

Chuck swatted her ass about 20 times on each cheek, They were a bright red when he stopped. Tommy rose from his seat, grabbed her shoulders while placing his flaccid cock at her lips. While she sucked him into her mouth, he reached over her and felt her pussy. “This bitch is ready. Lie on your back and Chuck will fuck you.”

Even though tommy was flaccid, but Chuck and I were rock hard. As Chuck tucked her, Tommy squatted atop her head which he lifted into his lap. That gave her a good view of Chick’s turgid cock as it slowly went in and out of her cunt. From this position Tommy was also able to grasp each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. Once he had them firmly in his grasp he pulled her upwards very roughly while telling Chuck, “Don’t go easy, pound the bitch’s cunt! Slam her into the floor. Make her red ass pound into the rug! HARDER! Make this white bitch howl like a dog!”

I didn’t like his racial references, but Chuck and Ellen didn’t seem to mind; so I didn’t say anything. I don’t think either Ellen or I thought of Charles in terms of his color. He was just a good fuck partner who happened to be Black. This night and subsequent ones were to introduce race into our relationship.

Tommy reached up to Chuck’s table lamp and brought down a camera with which he started to take a few pictures.

Ellen started moaning, “I’m gonna cum, it’s here, ohhhhh!!!!”

Suddenly Tommy covered her mouth and snarled, “I want to hear you howling like a bitch dog in heat! DO IT!.”

I could believe what I was hearing when she again released sounds from her throat, “Yip, yip, yip, ooooooooowww! YAAAOOOOOHHHHH!” and suddenly Chuck’s cock was awash with her juices!

He couldn’t hold out any longer and finally grunted out his climax as he collapsed on top of her. Chuck lay there gasping for breath while Ellen was still making soft sounds, almost like a kitten rather than a dog. As he started to raise himself off her prone body, Tommy said, “Pull it out slowly. You’ll pull your cum out that way.”

Sure enough, as he plopped out of her gaping cunt, a huge gob of cum started to slip down between the cheeks of her ass and there was evidence of a big pool of cum just inside her pussy flaps.

“Charles, don’t let that cum go to waste, lick it up and get her all cleaned up.” I’ve never been gay but it seemed like a good thing to do at the time. All three of us men were to engage in homosexual deeds when Tommy was present, but I never had any inclinations at other times.

This was the first cum I had ever tasted. The big blob that first ran out was still altogether just leaving a trail of slick in its path. I was easily able to scoop it up with my tongue and swish it around the tip to get the full sensation of the taste. The pool lying just inside her cunt I was able to suck up like it was through a straw. Damn I was hard! I was swishing it around in my mouth, savoring the taste when Tommy said, “Don’t swallow it, stick your tongue and Chuck’s mouth and let him get a taste of his cum.”

I don’t think either of us gave it a second thought, we just did it.

to be continued