The Willing Degradation Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy gets into Ellen's ass.
1.3k words
4.08
37.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My time isn’t up yet. Chuck, you pass your cum to me now.” Chuck did as requested. Once he had what was left, he pulled Ellen off him by her tits and then let it dribble onto his soft cock. I was amazed that there was still so much left.

“Hey cunt, roll over and take all of my cock in your mouth. Bury you nose in my crotch and keep if there. Just use your tongue while its in your mouth. You two guys each pick an ass check and start to whack her in unison.”

The three of us did as directed. I could see some of Chuck’s cum on Tommy’s pubic hair with Ellen’s nose buried into the slime. Once we started spanking her ass, Tommy’s cock was obviously starting to grow in her mouth. After about two minutes of this, he placed both of his hands on her head balling her hand into two tight reins, thus insuring her head couldn’t rise. Within seconds she started to gag. The action of her throat trying to rid itself of the intrusion was enough to cause Tommy to climax directly into her esophagus.

He pulled out slowly, but no cum came with his cock. “How’d you like that, cunt?”

“Wow, I never experienced anything like that before. I need to feel another cock in my cunt now”

“Sorry, it ain’t gonna happen now. Lie down on your back. Charles, put that cock of yours in the bitches mouth. Put it all the way down and make her gag. Let her gag reflexes bring you off.”

I had all 71/2” of my prick buried in her mouth and could easily feel her gagging. She can deep throat me, but can’t keep it there for more than 10 or 15 seconds. It was too much for me and I didn’t like causing her so much discomfort; so i started to slowly move in and out of her mouth. Each downward thrust brought a gag reflex from her.

This brought a response from Tommy to Chuck and me, “Don’t be gentle with her mouth, fuck it like you would her cunt. Teach this white bitch how to mouth fuck! Chuck, grab her ankles and keep her legs spread.” With that, Tommy started to smartly slap her cunt with the flat of his hand. He slapped her with each downward plunge of my cock. I felt like I was raping my wife’s mouth, but kept it up. Suddenly I realized she was climaxing from my cock fucking her face and Tommy smarting her cuntal area. She was screaming her climax around my cock, between her gags.

That put me over the edge and I thrust down and kept my groin buried in her face. Her gagging, attempts at screaming, and the sounds of her cunt belying punished were too much for me. I spurted numerous loads into her throat. Some of which she coughed back up around my cock and into my pubic hard.

I was totally spent and rolled off to the side. I laid there and listened to the continued sounds of her cunt being slapped. There was a wetness to the sound now; so I knew she was enjoying the abuse. Then I felt a tongue lapping up the cum from my pubic hair and finally a moist set of lips went around my cock, totally cleaning me. But this time I was able to open my eyes and survey the scene. It was Chuck doing the slapping and Tommy the cleaning. This was the first time my cock had even been in another man’s mouth. I know all of this was a “homo” thing, but I didn’t view it as such at the time.

Now it was my turn to direct the activities. I asked Ellen if she was up to handling 3 cocks at once. She never said a word, just put a big smile on her face and nodded her head up and down.

Tommy asked, “Do you mind a suggestion?”

“Not at all, be my guest.”

“We don’t make love to the bitch, just fuck the shit out of her. Do you mind if I take her ass?”

“I’m really not an ass fucker and Chuck is too big for her there; so enjoy yourself.”

I laid back on the rug and indicated for Ellen to mount me. She shook her head no and said, “You cocks can’t fuck me hard like that.”

She pushed Tommy to the floor and placed some cushions by his side with a double pillow setup near his head. With that she slicked Tommy’s cock and then sat on it so he was able to penetrate her ass. She then leaned back and started humping up and down on his cock. Once he was firmly in place. she scooted slightly to the side so she was on the pillows with her head raised up by the double pillows.

She then indicated I should enter her. Amazingly, I was hard again just from my wife being a total dirty slut. Once I started to move in her, Tommy was able to get his rhythm going in sequence with me. Once we were in unison, she pulled Chuck’s prick into her mouth. With just a few minor adjustments we were able to give her a slow, steady fuck in all holes.

I had never felt a man’s cock in her ass before. Tommy’s cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane was very sensuous and I had to think of chemical equations so as to not shoot my load immediately.

We had a slow fuck of her orifices and brought her to shuddering climaxes, “Don’t you guys dare come yet. I’m not finished with this yet.” Her words brought herself to another climax. She was on a roll now and there was no stopping her.

After another climax she pulled her mouth off Chuck’s cock and said, “I thought you three cock suckers were going to really fuck me, what the hell is this shit? What are you cum lappers, just queer for each other? Give it to me, HARD!”

We didn’t need any additional encouragement of insults. We each fucked as hard as we could. Each downward thrust of my cock brought me into a sensation contact with Tommy’s cock trying to ram up her ass. Turning my head to the left and I could see Chuck as he pounded down onto her face, fucking her mouth with a fury!

Ellen was trying to scream out her climaxes around Chuck’s large cock. It was shrill on the up stroke and a muffled gag on the down stroke as he pushed into her throat. It was too much for all of us. Chuck got too excited and exited her mouth as he started to spurt. He plunged down, misused her open mouth and shot on her face with some going up her nose. The second thrust also missed and coated her right eye.

I was coming in her cunt and could feel Tommy as he also spasmed in her ass.

I rolled to the right and lay on my back. Tommy stayed where he was and Chuck just lay on her face with his dick buried in her mouth. Ellen put her fingers on her clit and started to rub it vigorously. Chuck would shudder every once in a while in her mouth which would bring her to another climax.

Finally she forced herself up leaned over Tommy, “Open your mouth.” He did and she dripped some of Chuck’s second load into his mouth. I was glad when he swallowed it because I didn’t want any of it at that moment. My libido was too low. Ellen then slide down Tommy’s body and cleaned off his semi-rigid tool.

Once she was finished with Tommy’s cock, she then proceeded to lick me clean. That accomplished she came up to my head and squatted her red quim over my face. “Open up cock sucker, I have a package for you to clean.” I opened my mouth as she used her fingers to spread her piss flaps. With a squeeze of her cunt muscles, my cum came dripping out of her gaping gash.

to be continued