The Wily Ways of Mrs. Wilson Ch. 04

Story Info
Horny, sexy senior drains him dry - but not for her!
7.7k words
4.56
46.9k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler Bradman and his - girlfriend, Rachel, were having a great time. They'd gone to the movies, eaten candy and ice cream, held hands, passionately kissed and did a little petting in the cozy dark of the theater.

During which, young Tyler, a horny young man of 19, actually felt his dick start to harden. No small feat, considering that he'd been drained nearly to the point of impotence four times earlier in the day.

And not by little Rachel, who cooed and moaned as they kissed, her hand casually stroking the boy's cock in his pants.

"Tonight's gonna be the night, baby, I'm so ready..." she growled, biting his tongue as it stabbed into her eager mouth. "I promise..."

"Oh...oh...God..I mean, oh, good, baby, good..." Tyler moaned, feeling his dick start to harden but stopping just shy of full engorgement.

He palmed his jacket coat, feeling for the pills. The Viagra. Mrs. Wilson had given them to him earlier, old pills her ex had left behind when he left her. The same very sexy, very horny and very dominating 65-year-old Mrs. Wilson whose lawn Tyler cut regularly. The beautiful Mrs. Wilson whom had wrenched four massive loads from him that day, starting at the beach and finishing later at her house.

And it was Mrs. Wilson's house, where Tyler had gone with Rachel in tow, to collect mowing money owed, where Rachel sat in the living room as Mrs. Wilson used her thighs to get the boy off in the basement, and where later, as Rachel waited in his car, the horny old woman locked his face up her fleshy old ass as she sucked the fourth load of the day from him.

Tyler had wanted to fuck Rachel since they first started dating weeks ago, but the 20-year-old girl kept putting him off. He was a polite boy, eager and horny but respectful, never pushing himself on her. And that day at Mrs. Wilson's house, Rachel had whispered that tonight he'd get lucky, over at a friend's house she planned on using.

And now they were at the movies, making out, fondling in the dark, the promise looking like it would become reality. Tyler broke away from Rachel, saying he had to use the bathroom.

"Hurry back, stud," Rachel hissed, winking at him as he left.

He got to the bathroom, fumbling in his pocket for the pills. He looked at the bottle's expiration date: Two years old.

"Fuck," he said to himself, gobbling down two, praying they had some kick left.

He returned to Rachel, and she practically climbed all over him as they kissed some more, Tyler anxious to feel the pill's effects. The movie ended, and they drove toward Linda's house, whose parents were away. Rachel ran her hand up Tyler's leg as he drove, fondling his cock, which much to her shock was surprisingly rubbery. She shot him a curious look.

"Is there something wrong, Tyler?" she asked gently. "Usually, when we...you know, fooled around a little, it was...well, harder and bigger than this..."

"Uh...sorry, honey...I'm...I'm a...a little nervous, ya know?" he stammered.

"You never had trouble getting hard before, even when you knew you weren't gonna get laid, Tyler," she said in a soft, almost hurt voice. "It's me, isn't it.."

"NO! Shit no, Rachel, no, no, I swear, it's just that...I had a long day, and now that we're...now that it's real...it's just that..."

"Damn, Tyler, sorry I made you wait so long, I mean a few weeks but still," Rachel sighed, sitting back in her seat and folding her arms over her abundant young chest. "I understand...you're nervous..But it'll be worth it, I swear..I mean, aren't I worth it?"

"Hell yes!" he gushed, smiling and willing his cock to harden, praying the old pills would get him where he needed to be. "Trust me, honey...let's just...let's just get there..."

He cursed Mrs. Wilson in his mind, even as the memory of her domination of him caused his dick to stir just a little bit more toward hardness. They pulled into Linda's yard, and walked to the front door, hand in hand, where Linda stood grinning.

"See ya, you love birds," she laughed, walking to her car. "I'll be back by midnight or so, my parents are gone until at least then. Enjoy!"

"Oh, we will, and thanks, Linda," Rachel said, giving her friend a quick hug.

They walked inside, Rachel closing the door behind her and pushing Tyler up against it and she against him, kissing him deeply with her arms around his neck. She backed them both up slowly, tumbling backwards onto the living room couch, the lighting already dim, pre-set by the thoughtful Linda.

They kissed deeply, moaning into each other's mouths, hands roaming young bodies. Tyler's hand slipped up Rachel's thigh bared in her short skirt, cupping her tight young ass as she ran her fingers to his crotch. And stopping as she didn't feel the hardness she was expecting their foreplay to bring.

"It's OK, honey, don't be nervous, don't be nervous," she cooed soothingly, undoing his belt and unsnapping his pants as he looked at her doing it, breath coming in panting gasps.

"I'm not...let's just...let me..." he mumbled, forcefully yet gently pushing her back against the couch, her sexy legs splayed apart, her white thong panty damp between them. "I want...let me take care of you, baby...please..."

She smiled, a finger held to her lips to coyly suck as Tyler knelt between her legs, kissing one thigh then the other, inhaling the delicious sweet scent of her pussy, freshly showered and scented with delicate perfume. He nuzzled his way up those smooth-as-silk thighs, licking gently, kissing, kneading, then hooked his fingers into her panties. Rachel obligingly lifted her gorgeous ass off the sofa cushions as Tyler slowly pulled her thong down and off, tossing it aside.

"Oh my God," he groaned, looking into the perfectly smooth, shaven and gleaming wet pussy before him.

He snuggled in, pulling Rachel's meaty young thighs up onto his shoulders as he buried his face in her moist quim. Her entire body shivered, her head tilting back with eyes closed, as Tyler licked her. His tongue ran up from her trembling little hole to her engorged clit and down again, feeling her thighs tense in response, tighter around his head.

As Mrs. Wilson's had as he'd eaten her. He tried not thinking those thoughts, he tried focusing on the moment, the fact he was licking his girlfriend's hot shaven cunt and not the hirsute one of a woman two generations up on him. But he couldn't help it, and his dick hardened as evidence how much he couldn't help, nor wanted to, thinking of Mrs. Wilson.

"Oh, God, God, GOD Tyler!" Rachel hissed, running her hands through his hair as he settled in on a dribbling motion of tongue to her clit, which she clearly seemed to like the most. "Finger...put a finger in my baby while you do that! Finger my hole, finger that pussy!"

Tyler loved her instruction, raw and nasty and obeyed, opening his mouth to extend his tongue like a lizard's, flashing it back and forth rapidly, forking the middle finger of his right hand into Rachel's hungry, milking cunt, the walls closing around it.

He curled his other hand up around her right hip, spreading her lips with it, baring her oily clit even more, making it stick straight out, a greasy nubbin that he flickered madly with his tongue. She tensed, groaned, panted, and came on his tongue, grabbing his hair in one hand and pulling it until Tyler winced in pain.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCCCCCCKKKK!" Rachel screamed as she orgasmed against Tyler's mouth.

She clamped both thighs around his ears now, squeezing hard and pulling his head tighter with her hands, making him groan from the crush of her muscular young legs. His mind raced with the memory of Mrs. Wilson's legs compressing his head as she came, unwittingly comparing the women's styles, loving Rachel's strong, pronounced muscles and marveling that Mrs. Wilson's legs, though smaller and wrinkled and covered with slightly sagging flesh, were somehow stronger.

Rachel finally slumped to the couch, exhausted, pulling Tyler to kneel between her legs, kissing him, tasting her fluid on his mouth and pumping her soaking wet pussy into his crotch. Tyler groaned, pushing into her, feeling as if his dick were hard enough by now and praying he was right.

"Let's get comfortable, baby...in the bedroom," she growled, standing and guiding him down the hall, smiling as she looked at the outline of what was, at this point, a very hard cock.

She playfully pushed him to the bed, and slowly stripped, peeling off her clothes. Her big young tits stuck out on her chest above a smooth belly, and below, that fantastic ass and solid legs and gleaming pussy. She sashayed playfully to Tyler, who could only watch as she kissed him, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside before slowly pulling his jeans and underwear off in one smooth motion.

She knelt as his legs hung over the bed, gazing at his beautiful cock, which to her delight and Tyler's relief, was throbbing and hard and oozing precum from the thick tip.

"Come to me, baby...cum for me..." she hissed, wrapping one hand around his nuts, the other around his shaft and gobbling it down her eager throat.

It was heavenly, as good as any blowjob he'd ever gotten before. Until he recalled Mrs. Wilson's scorching suck job the day they met as she'd seduced him and blown him in her living room, forcing the trembling lad to give up what at that point was the biggest load of his life. More would follow, courtesy of Mrs. Wilson's hand, mouth, legs, pussy and ass.

And those thoughts consumed him, and forced a powerful guilt to well up inside him even as he looked down at Rachel's pretty head bobbing up and down his cock, stroking it into her mouth, kneading his balls with the other hand. The guilt overcame the passion. He felt his cock soften, just a bit at first, then a bit more even as she redoubled her efforts to keep it rock hard.

'Fuck, c'mon Tyler, c'mon!' the boy thought to himself as he watched a look of disappointment come over the face wrapped around his wilting cock. 'It's Rachel blowing you, Rachel, not Mrs. Wilson! Focus, focus!'

Rachel gamely continued to suck his dick, which at first she couldn't get the length of in her mouth but was now soft enough to envelop the entire thing. He felt the knob at her throat, felt the muscles there caressing it, felt her insistent hand stroking the softening shaft.

And though he tried not to envision the talented MRs. Wilson doing this to him, it's all he could think of. It excited him to be sure, but at the same time, the guilt was too much. Finally, Rachel quit, slipping his half-hard cock from her lips and sitting back, glaring at him, hands on her hips.

"Goddammit Tyler!" she barked. "What the fuck!"

"Honey...please...I'm just...you're so beautiful, it's...it's making me..I just want you to be happy, I'm thinking too hard, trying too hard..."

"Don't say hard if you don't get hard," she snapped, plopping on the bed, arms folded over her ample young tits as she pouted.

"Baby...please..." Tyler said, cuddling up to her, kissing her shoulder, down her chest, her hands dropping away as he lowered his mouth to her nipples to suckle, hands hoisting her big boobs to his lips. "Please..."

She melted, laying back, eyes closed as Tyler sucked her titties, working one hand into her pussy, fingers entering her hole, the thumb of that hand diddling her hungry clit. She writhed beneath him. He pushed his cock into her thigh, feeling it grow. Knowing it was now or never, he slowly lay atop her, thighs parting, reaching between them to fist his mostly hard dick and wiggle the knob into her slit.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me..." Rachel hissed, holding her legs open, arms around his neck, kissing his cheek and tonguing his ear, a shiver running through both of them.

"You've waited long enough...fuck me..."

And he did, and for a few glorious moments, his entire world was there, at the end of his blissfully hard cock, thrusting in and out of Rachel's amazingly slick, velvety pussy, the walls tight around his shaft. He kissed her madly, tongues wrestling in each other's mouth. His balls ached, literally ached, as they'd been emptied completely earlier by Mrs. Wilson, and he knew he could hold off cumming until Rachel did.

Which she was, screaming into Tyler's ear, her legs cinched around his slender waist. Until Tyler's phone chirped a texting signal that he recognized as Mrs. Wilson's. Which he instantly regretted not muting earlier.

"Christ, Tyler, really, the fucking phone, now!?" Rachel said in an irritated tone as she continued to push her pussy up to meet Tyler's downward thrusts.

All at once, his dick wilted, and not just a little, but half way or more. Rachel groaned, looking into Tyler's scrunched up eyes as he tried to will himself hard again.

But he couldn't. Because Mrs. Wilson's memory flooded his mind, more so now thanks to the chirping text. Rachel didn't know that, of course, she only knew that her horny boyfriend seemed anything but as she felt his dick wither inside her hungry hole.

"C'mon...c'mon...fuck me FUCK ME!" she screamed, reaching between them to fist his cock that was now spongy and largely ineffective and slithered wetly from her anxious pussy with a lewd pop. "Goddamit Tyler!"

He sat back, sweating and frantic, pulling at his cock trying to get it hard, then leaning forward to fit the soft tip into Rachel's slit, trying to force it inside, hoping that once back inside her gripping walls, it would harden anew.

The phone chirped again. His aching dick plopped free of Rachel's pussy. She looked at him with disappointment, frustration and anger.

"Forget it, we'll try another time, Christ," she snarled, jumping off the bed and gathering her clothes and stomping to the bathroom, stopping to turn and look at him with an almost sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, Tyler...I don't mean to...look, I know you're nervous, and maybe coming her wasn't such a good idea, maybe we should have...hell, I don't know, just done it in the car...or your house, my house, somewhere familiar."

He smiled wanly at her, happy for her understanding but realizing familiar is what got him into this mess, as familiar thoughts of Mrs. Wilson would not stop haunting him.

"Another time?" he asked weakly, covering his crotch and his seriously soft cock.

"Yeah," she said softly, walking to the bathroom.

Tyler frantically fished the phone from his pocket of his jeans that lay crumpled on the floor. He read the texts, groaning. And feeling his dick actually start to stiffen again just knowing who sent them.

"Hey baby, how's it going?" Mrs. Wilson's first text read, followed by "Ohhh...I hope I'm not interrupting anything!"

Tyler groaned, looking at the bathroom door and praying Rachel took her time. He stabbed at his phone - after finally muting it.

"Goddammit, Mrs. Wilson, please...not now, not fucking now!"

The phone lit up almost instantly.

"Don't you DARE take that tone of voice with me, young man," it read. "Ever."

He gulped. Her dominance was clear. And evident in the stiffening of his cock. He looked at the text, then his dick. He quickly dressed, not wanting to take another chance at failure with Rachel. He wrote back.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Wilson..." he glumly texted.

"You better be. And you better show me how sorry you are.

When you're done with your little date, come to my house."

He groaned out loud, and felt his dick thicken more in his jeans as he stood, shoulders slumped. He looked at the bathroom door, behind which his unsatisfied date was dressing and likely thinking bad thoughts of his sexual abilities.

"But...Mrs. Wilson..." he texted back. "I don't think..I should..come over."

"That was NOT a request, young man!" she returned.

Rachel came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. Tyler stuff the phone into his jeans, turning away, not wanting her to see his hard on, which he knew would wilt if they tried having sex again, thoughts of Mrs. Wilson running wild in his mind.

They said little, blowing out the candles, straightening up and leaving. The ride to Rachel's was painfully quiet, giving Tyler time to formulate a plan to once and for all be shed of the insatiable old lady who was causing him so much grief.

"Honey," he finally said.

"Never mind, Tyler, never mind," Rachel said cutting him off but not in anger. "Another time...not a big deal, let's just forget about it, OK?"

He looked over at her as she looked out the window, her beautiful face and body highlighted in flickering waves from passing streetlights. How the hell could he not stay hard for that, he wondered.

"OK," he said, patting her meaty thigh. "OK."

They pulled into her driveway and he walked her to the door where they hugged and kissed briefly before she went inside. He sighed, standing there feeling like a dope before shuffling back to his car. And checking his phone. There were several texts waiting.

"Where are you?" "You better be here soon, boy." "I am not happy waiting this long, young man." "There WILL be a cost for your tardiness..."

"Fuck," he said, driving away, and texting "Sorry...be there in five minutes..."

"Three," came the answer.

He got there precisely three minutes later, racing up the stairs to her house, not at all sure what he'd do to extricate himself from this untenable situation. Then the door opened, and there she stood in the flimsiest, shortest, lowest cut nightgown he'd ever seen. And the decision what to do, not to mention his cock, getting that much harder.

"What kept you?" she said curtly, standing with one hand on the door, one leg crossed over the other, the gentle sway flesh of her inner thigh of the crossed leg silky and inviting. "Tell me about your little date, Tyler. Do come in."

She let him walk by, and he swore he could smell her musky scent in the moist heat of the kitchen on the warm night. He stood nervously as she shut the door, and stood leaning against the kitchen counter, arms crossed, her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She tucked her chin toward her chest, the thick folds of flesh there drawing his eyes, flesh he'd suckled before at her behest. He looked away.

"Well?" she said. "How'd it go?"

"God, Mrs. Wilson, it went bad, horribly bad," he blurted, trying not to look at her body outlined in the light from the outside deck filtering into the dimly lit kitchen. "I couldn't...I couldn't..."

"Get it up?" she laughed cruelly. "That it?"

"Yes, that's it, for Christ's sake, I couldn't get it up!" he said desperately. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Wilson, but no...this has to stop..no more of..."

He waved his hands around toward her, and continued, "no more of this...or mowing lawns...or the beach..God, MRs. Wilson, no more, please!"

"Do you know why you couldn't perform, Tyler?" she asked with a sneer.

"Yes, you drained me dry, for fuck's sake, you made me cum four times today!" he cried out.

"Well, yes, there's that," she laughed. "But it's more than that...isn't it Tyler? There's more to it than THAT, am I right?"

She smiled and slowly walked toward him. He whimpered, trying to will himself to move away. He could not, even as she strode up, cupped his chin in her bony old hand and kissed him wetly, slithering her tongue into his mouth. Her other hand snaked between them, stroking over his fully stiff dick in his tight jeans.

"NO!" he finally barked, backing away, stumbling into the kitchen table. "PLEASE!"

"No?" she cooed, backing up and slowly pulling her nightie top down, her magnificent, sagging white boobs bouncing free, big brown nipples erect and ready for sucking. "Is it because you know I am the ONLY one who gets you hard? Hmm? Is that it? Does THIS make you hard, Tyler? My nasty old sagging boobies? Do they? How about this, does this help?"

He couldn't stop watching as she pushed up under each fantastic tit and bent her head, thickening her neck wattle as her long tongue snaked out to brush over each nipple.