The Wimp?

Story Info
Wife and lover didn't know the "wimp" was around.
4.1k words
3.38
179.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes. #1 This story is a figment of my imagination. All characters in it are over 18.

#2 I have long read comments by those who prefer BTB stories and wondered just how they would like a story written. Judging by their own words about what they would do if they were in the place of the male character, I tried to create a story along those lines. However, even in fiction we should try to stay within the bounds of reality, even though the size of the cocks usually described most times violate that standard. I will insist my ending is much more likely than most fans of BTB will want to admit, but hey, it is what it is.

Enjoy and if you haven't joined and gotten an ID name please do so and give me your comments, if you like. I promise no comment from user will be completely ignored—notice I'm not saying I'll do as suggested, just that I will give you all the consideration your comment deserves.

*****

I read a lot of Loving Wives stories on Literotica. I never thought my life would become one of them, but it has. Let me give you enough background for you to understand how this mess all came about.

First, my name in John—no shit, it really is—and to make it worse, I'm six feet five and weigh two-hundred-seventy -five, so everybody calls me Big John—you know, like the Jimmy Dean country song from the early sixties.

No, I don't work the mines, but I do spend my days framing up houses, so lifting lumber and nailing it together has developed my muscles to the point I probably could have handled the fictional John but it would have been a close call.

No we don't use air hammers because my boss takes pride in our work, assuring each customer that every joint is made like we were going to live in it ourselves. He likes to brag that our fingers have handled each and every nail in the house. Does it make the house better? Crap! I don't know—I do know people line up to have their houses built by us, and that keeps money in my pocket for the high priced crap Julie, that's my wife, loves to show off to her friends. One final point about me that may help you understand later events—I've never been beat at arm wrestling and I've won a lot of money from fools who thought their grip was stronger than mine.

Now let me tell you about Julie, the love of my life since I met her twenty years ago. The first time I laid eyes on that little blonde girl, I was lost. I knew I had to have her, and began a campaign to convince her to say "I do."

Trouble was, she hung around with the 'in crowd', you know—the football jocks whose parents kept them in a new car every couple years, and supplied cash for them to take their dates expensive places, like clubbing over in Savannah. (Now before you pipe up about them not being able to get into a club younger than eighteen, grow up—get a life. When Senator ***** or Legislator *****'s boys show up, the guy checking IDs don't see so good. From the best they can tell, every boy and girl in that party is well over eighteen.

Anyway, Julie's main squeeze was one Stan Grubs, better known around campus as "Meat." If I have to explain why he was called "Meat", you're too young to be reading this account of my life anyway, so close up and go back to playing ball. Like I said, Julie seemed completely awed by Stan and I wouldn't have bet a plugged nickel I'd ever have a chance with her. I didn't either, until she had finished college and returned home to find only us working class nerds still around.

I still remember that first time I ran into her in Tony's drug store. She had just graduated and taken the job of assistant manager of our local bank. It was her half day off and she'd stopped by Tony's, he still had a soda fountain back then, for a milkshake.

"Let me get that, Julie." I handed the clerk enough to cover both our shakes.

She clearly had trouble remembering me. "Who—no don't tell me, I never forget a face..." She followed me back to a booth, apparently still trying to place me. "I know you were in my class, and judging from your size, you must have played football, but I just can't..."

"Don't worry about it, we never traveled in the same circles, and no I didn't play football; too busy studying at night and working after school to help Mom with the bills."

"John! John Turner! Is it really you?" Her face lit up like she was really glad to see me. "You won't believe this, but up until our junior year, I had the biggest crush on you—of course at that age I didn't dare let on, and besides, you hardly paid any attention to little ole me."

I didn't know what to say. I just stared at this Nichole Kidman lookalike confessing she was once interested in me. I couldn't believe it, but seeing her ring finger bare, I wasn't dumb enough to miss this chance now. "Maybe I could take you to the dance at the American Legion Hut next Friday night?"

I thought I'd fall off the bench when she accepted. From that first dance we were inseparable and nine months later I married the most beautiful girl in the state—no make that the nation—at least in my eyes.

We bought a house just outside town limits; it sat smack in the middle of ten acres of wooded land and you had to drive over what looked like a wagon trail to get from SC61 to the house. If you didn't know it was there, you wouldn't dream a house was back there. We were never bothered by salesmen, and our two kids and their dogs could run wild without a worry in the world.

The only danger would be snakes and as long as the German Pointer was with them, no snake had better show his hide. Any other varmint, either two or four legged, would find himself on the business end of a pair of pearly sharp teeth belonging to Bruno, our Black Lab-Rottweiler cross that would protect the kids with his life.

Yes Sir! I had it all—a wife I dearly loved and who was crazy about me, a couple kids anyone could be proud of, between the two of us money was no problem, and the one thing I had worried about when we first married, I'd finally been able to forget about. Yeah, I know I got you wondering—so I won't try to hide it any longer.

You see, that old saw about telling how much a man's packing by looking at the size of his hands and feet is a bunch of shit. As I told you, I'm a big man—bigger than the usual guy—but my package is just normal; a shade over six inches with a glans of about one and a half inches across. I haven't seen many other cocks, since I wasn't a jock or in service, but from what I could read, I was just about average, maybe a little over, but not much.

Since I knew Julie had dated a guy known as 'Meat', for the first few years of our marriage I'd worried about how I measured up, so to speak. Of course she tried her best to assure me I really knew how to use what God had given me, and I did read a lot on how to satisfy a woman. It's true, almost every time we made loved, I'm not going to call it fucking, for it had a much deeper meaning to me and I thought it did to her also, she sure seemed to have multiple orgasms. If not, she was a better actress than Ms. Kidman, whom she looked so much like.

Okay, now you know I'm a big rugged guy, but I'm also kindhearted to a fault. I have gotten into the habit of letting Julie have just about anything she wanted, and if I happened to say no to some request, her tears always changed my mind. I couldn't stand seeing a woman cry; I guess that came from all the times I saw Momma crying.

I'm obviously also an idiot when it comes to recognizing real love. I never had the slightest inkling Julie was unsatisfied with our life. Not until that fateful night back in 2011.

As usual I intended to go out to Nick's Bar with my buddies, where we'd spend the hours between knocking off time and midnight drinking beer, playing pool and just shooting the shit is general. That's what I planned to do, that's what Julie expected me to do, but it wasn't what I did.

Instead, I got to think about that sweet pussy I had waiting at home, and after only a little better than an hour, it was just getting dark, I told the gang "bye" and headed home. Now I've already told you about the road leading to the front of our house, but I didn't mention the back road, the one that led by the barn and stables. It wasn't any better, but I usually took it so I could stop by and make sure the animals were taken care of. Since the kids were at the Grands for the weekend, I didn't know if Julie would remember. I need not have worried; my little sweetheart had everything under control, so I parked at the barn, and walked on to the house.

Julie always gets sore if I track dirt though the house, so we have a bench on the back porch, where I take off my work boots and grab the bedroom slippers that were always waiting there for me. It was an early autumn night and Julie had the windows up, trying to save on air conditioning cost, so the only thing separating me from our den was ten feet of space and a screen wire. I could see what was happening in the den just as well as if I'd been sitting inside, but since I was sitting in the dark no one inside could see me.

I hadn't really looked inside until I heard a man's voice say, "You sure your husband isn't coming home anytime soon?"

"Relax," Julie answered. "John won't be back until Nick's closes at midnight. Until then we have the place to ourselves, and I'm yours to do with as you please."

With those words, my world ended. Now some would think I'm a wimp, or maybe crazy, and I won't argue either, but something I can't explain, got ahold of me and I found myself acting in a way I never dreamed I'd act. Like I said before, I'd read stories on LIT about husbands who watched their wives and got a kick out of it, but I never thought I'd be one of those.

Well, I'm not exactly one of them—usually those husbands get excited and jack off as they watch—all I did was silently cry like a baby as I watched my world go down the drain. Sure, I could have burst in and kicked Stan's ass and maybe beat up on Julie a bit, but to what end? This was her old flame, who was back in our lives and I knew if I stopped it now, they'd just do it at another time in another place, and that'd probably be a place where I couldn't get the cell phone pictures I'd need in the divorce.

Julie and Stan were sitting on the sofa facing me, so I had a perfect view as they kissed. I got some great shots of him removing her top and bra and of her unzipping his pants and freeing the monster that gave him the nickname, "Meat." While Stan's tongue explored her labia and clit, Julie was literally making love to that big cock.

Really, I don't know how else to describe it. She lovingly fondled the shaft while her tongue swept around the ridge marking the beginning of the glans, which by the way, looked like a purple plum. She took it in her mouth and I could see her cheeks push out as he tried to fuck her mouth. He apparently managed to get it too deep, because she had to pull away. When she did a string of her saliva, or maybe it was his pre-cum, bridged the gap from his cock to her mouth.

'That bitch,' I thought, 'she always refused to give me head. Said it was nasty.' I continued to watch and snap pictures while both shed the rest of their clothes.

"Come to Daddy," Stan said, as he switched her around on the sofa and spread her legs. She had one over the back and the other resting foot first on the floor.

"Baby—you got me so hot I just gotta plant this thing as deep as I can get it." Then he crawled between her legs and I could see as he swiped his cockhead through her little slit before placing it at the gateway to paradise. "Ready?" He pushed and I could see the head covered most of her labia. It was pushing against the puffy lips and he was trying to guide it with his free hand. Finally it seemed the combination of their juices provided enough moisture for that oversized cock to make headway.

Julie groaned softly as her lover gained the first inch and with each succeeding inch her moans got louder. Finally I could see he had it all the way in and when he pulled it almost back out, it glistened with her cunt's juices. I managed to get a few good snapshots of it at various depths as Stan slowly drove my wife crazy. Finally they both seemed to approach the edge; she locked her legs around her waist while he caught around her neck with both arms, their lips locked in a long passionate kiss and they truly made the "beast with two backs" as they humped each other like there was no tomorrow.

Finally Julie came with a scream of something like,"Arrrrrgggghhh, that's the best cock I've ever had." Then Stan's ass muscles tightened up and he held his cock buried in my wife's cunt. They lay like that for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only about five minutes, before they both sat up. Julie rested her head on his shoulders, her legs spread apart and I could see his cum draining from her puffy pink lips.

At that point I figured I had enough pictures and was about to leave them to their pleasures, when Stan made the fatal mistake. Like many men, he just couldn't keep his mouth shut and accept what had been offered. Instead he had to brag a bit.

"You said mine was the best cock you ever had—did you mean it?"

"Yeah, baby—I meant every word. That thing reaches places that haven't been touched since high school."

I could tell by his expression those words pleased him. "What about Big John? His isn't as big as mine?"

"Not even close, Honey. Don't get me wrong, he does the job, but the difference between you and him is the difference between riding in a Volkswagen and a Corvette." Julie grabbed a towel that she must have brought in before they got started, and cleaned herself up. "You still good for round two?"

She stretched back out, once again throwing one leg over the back of the sofa while placing her other foot on the floor. She made an exciting picture lying there, so I snapped one more, before Stan's head blocked my view. He soon had her humming like a V-8 hitting on all cylinders.

Before she came from his tongue, he pulled her to her feet and bent her over the arm of the sofa. As he entered her from behind they both started up again about how that was absolutely the best pussy and cock either ever had. I was surprised that Julie went along with him when he started trash talking about my small cock and how I wasn't man enough to keep my woman.

Rather than defend me, or at least not join in the insults, she started such shit as, "No baby, my little wimpy husband can't measure up to a real man like you." I could go into other remarks, but by that time I was seeing red and I'm sure you can imagine the kind of crap I'm talking about.

I finally had enough. I considered what to do and all of a sudden it came to me. Both were facing away from the door, and it really looked funny, the way Stan's big ball sac swung back and forth as he pumped stroke after stroke into my wife's hot pussy. I knew what my revenge would be—and it'd be perfect, if I could time it just right.

At last things were going my way—I managed to slip up directly behind Stan without either noticing me. His balls had a fascinating rhythm, swinging to and fro with his every stroke. Julie was going into her moaning routine that I knew very well would lead to an organism.

Just as she finished, Stan moaned, "Here it comes, baby. Maybe you can get hubby to clean your cunt out when he gets home."

"Good idea," she replied. I leave it just like you left me until the wimp finally drags in. Hell, I'll bet he'll be so drunk he'll probably not know the difference."

At that time my right hand was almost around that dangling ball sac, and my left hand was only inches from his thick head of hair. He was one of those men who liked to strut around wearing their hair in a ponytail.

"What you wanna bet, Baby?" I said grasping his balls and jerking his head back at the same time. The results were amazing—with a scream, Stan just passed out as I continued to squeeze and twist while pulling his head back as hard as I could.

Julie jumped up, tried to cover herself and pleaded, "Please don't hurt us, John, this ain't what it looks like."

"Well what the hell is it, Julie? It looks like the woman I was sure I'd spend the rest of my life with is fucking her old boyfriend behind my back. What do you have to say to that?"

By now she was sobbing. "You...you weren't supposed to find out."

"Yeah, but I did, you damn whore." By now I'm sure Stan wasn't feeling a thing, so I dropped my holds on him and started toward Julie. I was almost to her when I noticed she was staring at my hand. That was the first time I realized I'd brought a fist full of his hair with me. I must have looks like an Apache warrior holding a freshly taken scalp. I threw it aside and reached for my wife. Her scream was one of pure terror, but she was too scared to run, as if she could have escaped anyway. I grabbed her, plopped down in my 'easy boy' and pulling her across my lap, I proceeded to paddle her ass. I should have done long ago, now that I thought about it, because there had been lots of little signs that she was cheating; I was just a stupid husband in love and refused to believe my own eyes.

Well, they say hindsight is 20-20, so who am I to argue? Love covers a multitude of sins, so I really didn't hurt her very much. When I thought she had enough, I dropped her on the floor, kicking her clothes toward her. "Better get dressed, bitch. You need to take your friend to the ER."

She complied without one word of backtalk, except to ask if I wasn't going to dress her lover before loading him in the car for her. "Nope, he got himself naked without the help of this wimp, so he can get un-naked without it also." He moaning as I dumped his ass in the back seat of her car. I must admit, I just couldn't resist the temptation to give his balls just one more squeeze causing him to pass out again. I doubt he felt the bumps on the drive to the hospital.

When Julie got in the car, he still wasn't making a sound. "Your stuff will be on the porch when you get back."

"John, can't we get around this?" Tears were running down her cheeks. "This really meant nothing to me, it was just stupid sex."

I remained quiet. It may have been just sex to her, and we might have been able to work something out, if she hadn't bad-mouthed me while she was fucking lover boy. But she did and I'd be hearing those words echoing in my mind for years.

She looked so lost I almost gave in, but like I read in the Literotica stories, any man who did that was a spineless cock sucking wimp, and that just wasn't me. No Sir! Not this boy. I'm sure she expected me to relent, because of what she hit me with next.

"Bu... but I don't have anywhere to go." She was bawling so hard it was heard to make out her words. Still I stood as firm as Stonewall Jackson.

She had one last card to play, and she did it while Lover lay in the back seat. "If you forgive me, I'll testify that he fell and hurt himself, when your trial comes up."

"Trial! What trial? I caught him fucking my wife! There ain't gonna be no trial! He got what he deserved, plain and simple." I turned my back on the woman I thought I'd spend my life with. I was still stewing when I heard her fire the engine up and drive out of my life. That's the last I'll see of her, I thought, as the wisp of tires on asphalt faded into the distance.

I felt very proud of myself—nobody, but nobody was ever going to call me a cuckold or a wimp. When I awoke next morning her things were gone from the porch and I was all set to begin my new life, with my first task being to find a trustworthy wife; after the divorce of course.

BOY! I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!

I can't stand to even think about it, but I feel I'd be cheating my readers if I didn't at least sum up the story.

12