The Wind

Story Info
A wild storm leads to a wild night.
2.9k words
3.94
28.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ender7
Ender7
1 Followers

Foreword: This is my first attempt at writing any type of fiction, so if you enjoy it, let me know! Special thanks to Starsinger for her guidance and expertise with editing.

*

Desmond woke to the touch of a soft warm Mediterranean breeze moving across his face just as the first rays of morning light entered the cabin of his sailing yacht. He threw his arms back, stretching his long masculine muscles, only stopping to lay a gentle a kiss on the cheek of his beloved Sasha as she lay next to him, naked but for the thin colourful sheet splayed across the bed. Desmond knew he could stay there all morning, drinking in the beauty of her lustrous body; the soft smooth skin; the slow curves of her hips. But the deck was waiting and the day just beginning.

Desmond stepped out from the cabin onto the smooth wooden deck of the Nautilus. As a child, he had been captivated by the book "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea" and thought it only right to name his own ship after one that brought him such fond childhood memories. He strode over to the bow and started to pull up the anchor... dropped last night to keep them from drifting closer to the shore of the small bay they had found while sailing around this beautiful Mediterranean island. After pulling the anchor home, Desmond set to raising the jib sheet and mainsail, he then let the boom slide across to the port side and secured it for a slow tack to get some wind filling the sheets. Almost immediately the Nautilus was sailing at a comfortable pace toward the sandy beaches on the north side of the island.

Sasha was soon awake and on deck. She strode over to Desmond, her long legs parting the soft silk of the bed sheet still wrapped around her and planted a tender kiss on his cheek, lingering just a little.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning my love," said Desmond with a gentle stroke of her cheek, his eyes staring deep into hers.

"I'm going to change," Sasha said, dropping the corner of the sheet as she turned to go back into the cabin, leaving Desmond with a quick flash of skin, just enough she knew.

Desmond continued steering the ship, loosening the boom in order to tack leeward then back half windward, finally after locking down the boom, the Nautilus was getting much closer to the north side of the bay. Sasha came back up on deck in a flowery summer dress, the bottom of it dancing with the wind as it passed over the ship.

"Breaky!" she said as she wandered up to the bow and sat down dangling her feet over the edge, giggling as the water kissed the tips of her toes. Desmond checked the safety rigging and sat down with her to enjoy the breakfast she had cooked up.

"Bacon and Eggs! My favorite!" exclaimed Desmond as he picked up his plate.

"Only the best for my dearest Des," she said.

"Thanks Sash," turning he saw her pointing at her cheek, so he obliged gave her a quick peck.

"I'm going to drop anchor a little further into the bay and we can go for a dip, after last night; I think we need it," said Desmond with a sly smile.

"A wonderful idea," said Sasha, with an equally sly smile.

They finished breaky and Sasha took the plates down into the cabin while Desmond started to bring down the sails so the ship wouldn't drift off while they were swimming. Once down, Desmond threw the anchor over and waited until it was secure. He pulled his shirt over his head, leaving it on the deck and dived into the cool blue ocean. The first break of water over his head felt wonderful and as he dived deeper into the water, that wonderful feeling of cool blue calm washed over his entire body. He rose to the surface and brushed his hair back, the water trickling down his chiseled face. He looked around for Sasha and found her standing on the deck, clad in a stylish blue bikini, remnant of something that might have been worn in the 50's.

"So beautiful," Desmond thought.

Sasha dived in to Desmond, entering the water only a meter or so from him. He dived under the water and came up right in front of her, wrapping his large arms around her body and bringing her in close for an embrace, his head dipping close to her neck; his lips brushing the soft tender skin. He felt her quiver with excitement from his touch. They played and flirted in the glistening ocean for a while, splashing and chasing, until Desmond noticed an Ox-eye not too far from them.

"Looks like we might have a storm on us soon," said Desmond. You should get inside and down into the cabin, I'll be down in a bit, just need to check the last of the rigging."

"Oooh a storm" said Sasha, biting her lip just a little. "I'll dry off and wait for you below".

Desmond let Sasha climb back on board first, watching that vivacious arse of hers as she pulled herself up on deck. Desmond followed up behind her and checked the rigging on the sails. Making sure they were all secured for the storm. He then walked to the cabin; to Sasha.

Just as he pulled the cabin door shut, the rain started pelting across the deck. Sasha was lying on the bed, under that colorful sheet again. Despite the coming storm and the expanse of water, it never got cold here. There was always a nice warm breeze, which made the nights most enjoyable as they lay together. Desmond reclined next to Sasha, extending an arm so she could snuggle up to him, her long brown hair spreading across his chest. The warmth of her skin was soothing on his windswept chest.

"Cuddle weather," she said with a smile on her face.

"My favorite kind of weather," he replied.

A sheet of lightning cracked loud overhead and before he knew it, Sasha was pressing into his arms a little closer than before. He touched her skin gently with his fingers and slowly started to stroke her arms; her smooth shoulders; her shapely abdomen; her graceful legs. Desmond rolled onto his side with Sasha, facing each other they could better drink in the love and desire between them. Desmond's hand didn't stop stroking, he traced the line of her leg, following it up to the sexy curve of her hip, further up and across to the side of her back, finishing on her elegant neck. His fingers moved across her back, ever so lightly, he circled the knot holding the top half of her bikini together, almost teasing it; teasing her. In a matter of seconds the knot was loose and the layer of clothing fell between them. Desmond's fingers quickly resumed tracing, leaving an enticing tingle as they moved across the rest of her voluptuous body.

"Mmmm, kiss me" she moaned in a soft enticing voice.

Desmond complied, slowly he drew his lips to the curve of her hip, she could feel the warmth of his breath as his lips lingered so close to the skin. He dipped in and lightly kissed that curve, he lifted his head and then kissed again, only this time a little higher than before, and again his lips touched her, gently he kissed the side of her ribs; the top of her arm; her shoulders.

Sasha felt her skin tingle with felicity as he moved further and further over her body.

He traced his way to the delicate skin of her neck, where he lingered just a little longer. Feeling the heat of his breath against such a sensitive part of her body drove her wild, sending deep red flushes across through her body.

"Do it," she begged softly.

Desmond knelt his head closer and slowly brought his lips to the pulsing skin of Sasha's neck, hanging just above for what seemed like eternity, but finally kissing it passionately, his lips pulling gently at the skin. He heard a long moan escape her lips and in an instant he was over her, his hands pinning her hands back; his legs pinning her legs. Under him she was powerless, totally without control, and yet she bit her bottom lip so seductively. With lightning speed he kissed her neck again, fiercely his lips drank in the tender skin, his teeth delicately nibbling at her luscious body.

Sasha's back arched as she shivered with pleasure. A further moan escaped from her lips.

"Aghhhh!"

Desmond loved it when he could coerce her full of so much pleasure that her own body betrayed her, sending itself into a deep arch full of longing, the beautiful curve forcing her prominent sensuous bosom forward. It turned him on like nothing else.

Desmond drew away from her neck and let her hands go, as he did she collapsed back down onto the bed, the bosom jumping a little.

"That felt so damn good, how about I repay the favour?" She said with a lusty hint.

Just like that a hand was rubbing against the bulge in his shorts, as she drew him down and pressed him in close to her body, he could feel the soft skin of her breasts pushed against his bare chest. A feeling he loved and she knew it too. Still rubbing the swelling bulge below she ran her lips over the skin of his neck, tracing it softly across to his lips. Desmond raised a hand to her cheek and kissed her deeply. The warmth of her lips touched his and their tongues toyed, flicking and caressing the other, charges of excitement shooting through his body with each touch. Desmond broke the kiss and moved across to her ear gently nibbling on the lobe. He felt her rise under him, her body rocking with pleasure as she pressed her groin to his, grinding against him with a passionate lust. The sucked the lobe gently only releasing to move further down her beautiful body.

His lips brushed her neck again and he could feel small goose bumps raising up under the brush. He kissed her neck intensely again, biting softly as his hand ran over her breasts. Breaking the kiss he felt Sasha shudder with pleasure under him. His hands still toying with the soft flesh of her breasts he kissed his way down; first her collarbone, then down to the front of her shoulder and across to her chest. Desmond could feel her heart beating fast through the touch of his lips, this left him only more encouraged.

Still kissing her he moved between her breasts, one hand softly caressing, edging closer and closer to the delicate nipple, the other hand resting on the side of her hip. He kissed down to her belly and back up to her luscious breast, following the rib cage as he went, each kiss parting with a soft moan.

Kissing the underside of her breast, he slowly made his way around in a circle, never staying in one place, while his fingers gently tweaked her sensitive nipple. He took her nipple into his mouth, sucking as if it might have been a tasty cherry, his tongue slowly flicking around the areola; his lips gently sucking sending waves of pleasure rocketing through Sasha's whole body.

He broke from his teasing of her breast and said with a desiring look "Well, it would be inappropriate of me not to give equal attention to the other."

"Oh so inappropriate," said Sasha biting her lip, she longed for him to do so.

He dropped his head down and took a plentiful amount of her other breast into his mouth, sucking hard, teasing her with his tongue brushing against her gentle nipple.

"Aghhhhhhhh" she moaned

This only made him suck harder sending further waves of pleasure soaring across her body. Desmond gently stopped sucking her nipple and slid her bikini bottoms off, caressing the inside of her legs as he did. He felt it only necessary to kiss his way back up her leg, a naturally sexy, musky smell leading his way.

She was just starting to get wet, as he started kissing around her labia edging closer and closer to her clit. He could feel her hips rising and falling, daring him to touch her, to devour her. His fingers brushed against the wet opening of her vagina, searching their way around her clit, moving a little closer with each circle and with each circle her hips grinding a little harder.

"Please sir," she begged.

Finally he touched her clit, gently tracing around it, so softly, so lightly, sending deep pleasurable feelings though her entire body. He continued playing with her clit as he kissed the inside of her legs. Hearing further moans escaping her lips he pressed his tongue against her vagina, drinking in the sweet aphrodisiac musk he loved, he took her clit in his mouth and moved his fingers to her, pressing gently against her vagina. He sucked against her clit all while slowly sliding in one finger, and curling it back and forth, after a minute or so he slid in another finger, curling both fingers back and forth together, each curl sending stronger waves of pleasure, doubled with the devouring of her clit.

Desmond started to slowly speed up the movement of his fingers, back and forth; faster and faster; still licking her clit with a passionate desire. He could feel her getting closer and closer, so he started moving his fingers with more force, almost fucking her with his fingers, pressing them hard; back and forth; faster and faster.

"Aaaaaaaaghhhhh, yes, that's it! I'm close, don't stop!" she moaned as her skin tightened across her neck, biting her lip, her breasts growing firmer.

Desmond continued fucking her hard with his fingers, then all at once she let out a loud satisfying "Aaaaaaaghhhhh".

Her neck tensing first; then her whole body, her back arching with that delightful curve, her breasts full and prominent as her body shook with the pleasure of orgasm; of climax. Desmond continued slowly curling his fingers, Sasha shaking with pleasure with each curl and touch. Finally she fell back to the bed.

Desmond was kneeing slightly in front of her, longing to be part of her, to feel her tight wet vagina feast on his hard pulsating cock.

"Fuck me," she moaned.

"I need that hard cock deep inside me, now."

At that Desmond pulled her legs onto his shoulders, a favorite position of his. He lined his hard throbbing cock to the pulsing vagina waiting to devour it. He pressed the head against the moist entrance, feeling the enticing warmth as she took him, sliding deep into her vagina.

"Agggggghhhhh" a deep primal moan echoed from his lips as his groin pressed firmly against her own.

He slowly slid back pausing for a second, and slammed back forward again, sliding deep into her. He grabbed her breasts while he was fucking her, softly at first but his pace picked up with ferocity quickly, he hungered for her, he needed her, he wanted her. He pinched her nipples hard, rolling them between his fingers as he filled her deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, Sasha let out a deep moan. Taking the control from her he started fucking her harder.

"I'm going to fucking you hard like this, would you like that?"

"Yes sir, fuck me hard."

"I'm going to take you as I want."

"Sir, I'm yours, fuck me harder! Please!"

Pinning her arms still, he pressed her legs further back toward her shoulders, penetrating her deeper and deeper with each thrust. Desmond could feel his cock throbbing harder as he fucked her like this, getting closer to the warmth building within him.

"That's it sir, I'm your little slut, fuck me."

"Aaaaaghh," a loud moan came from Sasha as he fucked her deeper; harder; filling her completely.

"I'm going to cum inside you, would you like that?"

"Yes! Please! Fill this slut with your hot cum!"

"Yes, what?"

"Aghhhhhh!"

He slowed his pace a little, teasing her as he knew she was close to orgasm herself.

"Yes sir!"

With that Desmond thrust harder into her, his cock filling her alluring vagina even more than it had before. Harder and harder he pounded, moaning together as he did, feeling the heat building inside as his pace sped up. Fucking her harder as she moaned louder and louder.

"Aghhhhh! Yes! I'm cumming!" she screamed

Desmond thrust hard once more, deep into her and held there as her vagina tensed and untensed rapidly with orgasm, sending him over the edge and into orgasm too.

"Aghhh," he moaned deeply as his hot cum filled her, his body shuddering, his hands gripping hers tightly as the heat of his cum spilled forth on the bow of a truly intense orgasm.

They lay there like that for a while; deeply braced in each other, not just in pleasure but being too. Finally, they got up and wandered into the shower. To clean? Or maybe for another romp? Who knows, the sunlight was only just starting to shine through the cabin again and the day only just beginning.

Ender.

Ender7
Ender7
1 Followers