The Wind of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed against my mouth more forcefully whilst, at the same time, Jane ratcheted my arousal a notch higher and it was with a mixture of both trepidation and exhilaration that I began to suck.

I felt almost delirious, and was prepared to accept anything that happened to me, but the scene shifted.

Anke and her boyfriend slipped away and, in the momentary wash of reality, I was aware of Jane, her eyes wild with excitement. She had one hand firmly gripping my shaft and the other still lost to sight but very much in control.

I was willing her to let me come when Anke and Vanessa took up station on either side of me and began to run their hands over the whole of my body.

I had never felt so sensitised. Their gossamer touch edged me upwards towards a previously undreamed of plateau and I feared that my heart would give out.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm down but that only allowed for another movement in the dance. Now it was Vanessa's turn to settle on to my face and avail herself of my tongue and I gave willingly to this goddess who had opened the door to this new realm of experience.

I felt Anke's fingers pinching at my nipples, testing the margins between pleasure and pain, and then Jane left hold of me altogether.

I wanted her to mount me, to ride us both to nirvana, but I could not form the words with my mouth filled with the richness of Vanessa's sex. I felt her releasing my captive ankles and then it was almost a disappointment when her finger sought out my opening once again.

Strangely, with my legs now free, she seemed to find her task more difficult but then my ankles were powerfully uplifted.

Those next few seconds were, perhaps, the longest of my life. With a dark foreboding I understood what was happening and the one clear thought in my mind was that Jane must defend me.

A count of hands proved me wrong. Vanessa had her hands entwined beneath her hair at the back of her neck as she rode my face and I could feel four more caressing my body trying to get me to relax.

The impossible intrusion had me screaming deep into Vanessa's sex, and the penetration seemed never ending, but then I felt the warmth of his muscular thighs pressed against my defenceless backside.

The eagerness of Jane's tongue now made sense and I was grateful for it. I should have hated this with every fibre of my being but the truth was that my body was already remoulding itself. I could feel my muscles stretching, accommodating, and as they did so my erection raged unabated.

There was a pause and I assumed that they were awaiting a reaction from me but I was all too aware that, even if I objected, I remained totally helpless.

I tried to examine my feelings. At some level my senses were heightened beyond imagining but I also recognized that, bizarre as it seemed, I was trying to prove myself worthy of Vanessa.

Even as the thought was formed her sex began to deliquesce, filling my mouth as if bestowing a gift, and then the mattress yielded again.

I felt a welcoming tightness sheathing my erection and another bodyweight straddling my hips. With the tableau now seemingly complete the shaft on which I was pinned began to move.

He could not have known for sure but he treated me with the gentleness becoming a virgin. He took his time, allowing me to come to terms with each lengthening invasion, until he found a steady but irresistible rhythm.

There was pain but it was a dull ache that formed just one component of the sensory overload that was threatening to overwhelm me.

Vanessa rose and turned through one hundred and eighty degrees before she settled again and I could see that it was Jane who was riding me. She was taking her tempo from the unending thrusts that I was enduring and her head was thrown back in ecstasy as Anke's hands caressed her breasts.

Vanessa smiled down at me as her fingers preened the dark covering of her sex, telling me without words, that I still had work to do.

I tried as best I could but they were now moving as one making impossible demands of my body. In a final moment of incandescent turmoil I felt him make one last lunge and then he was coming inside me. It was enough to trigger my own release and I reared up with the raw power of it lifting Jane from the bed.

The aftermath was a blur. They ghosted away from me one at a time, like actors leaving the stage, and I felt as if steam would rise from my heated body. It took a long time to form a coherent thought and only then did I notice that my ankles had been bound again.

The four of them gathered round me, smiling down, and Vanessa touched my face.

"You didn't think we were finished...did you?"

Epilogue.

The news broke a few days later. Once the insurance repairs were completed Vanessa was not going to return home. She was going to rent out the house and take a place nearer the coast.

I wondered if Jane felt the same hollowness that I did. I think we both recognized that she would have tired of us anyway. To her we were just an amusing interlude but the trouble was that she had awakened something in us and we had no idea how to fulfil it or even if we really wished to.

I did see Anke in town a couple of times but she looked right through me as if we had never met and gave the impression that I was beneath her dignity. One real loss was the college football games. I had a feeling that it was going to be a long time before I would attend another one.

Ours is a sleepy little town and I always thought that everyone knew everyone else's business but Vanessa had intuitively tapped into some dark underside. It left me questioning whether or not there might be others like us touched by her spell.

Now, when Jane and I were out and about, I found myself looking at other women and wondering just how broad minded they might be. I suspected that Jane had the same thoughts as she checked out the college studs.

After about a month I knew that, for the sake of our sanity, we were going to have to face this and decide exactly what we were prepared to do about it. I was fixed on this resolution one night when there was a ring at the doorbell.

The woman standing there was a tall brunette. I guessed she was in her early thirties and she had an arresting beauty. I was so drawn by her deep brown eyes that it was a second or two before I noticed her discrete clerical collar.

"Hi, I'm Beth. I'm an old friend of Vanessa's and I'm going to be renting her house. She told me that you and your wife might have a problem that I am equipped to help you with.."