The Window

Story Info
Soft erotic memories of you.
1.6k words
4.57
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entangled in the rumpled burgundy satin sheets, I faced another sleepless night. My exhausted mind turned to the emptiness next to me, I knew it would be difficult to have you gone but I had no idea how truly lonely I would feel without you here next to me. I missed the gentle heat of your body, the soft rise and fall of your chest as I lay snuggled against it, the laughter shared and the sweet, slow lovemaking. If only I had gone with you. Six months was going to be an eternity without your sparkling brown eyes teasing me unmercifully. And, not being able to touch you or hold you in my arms was going to be unbearable.

I threw back the covers in frustration and slowly eased up from the bed in hopes of finding something to help soothe and calm my frazzled mind enough so that I could sleep. I flipped on the hallway light as I wandered into the living room, pausing at the end table to flip through the magazines that I hadn't yet read. Then turned to the television, hoping as I searched through the late night shows, to find something to distract my racing mind and let me find the tranquility I needed in order to sleep, if only for a little bit. I would never survive six months without you here, at this rate.

Sighing as I pushed the off button on the remote, I slowly made my way to the window and gazed outwards into the peaceful quiet of the night. My solitary figure searched into the world beyond as I watched as the moon cover the water with a shimmer of silver. Pushing wispy strands of dark brown hair from my smoky blue eyes, I could finally feel myself begin to calm. The smooth surface of the water was pulling me into its embrace and carrying the frantic motions of my weary mind with it. The tightness that I felt in each fiber of my body began to ease and the coiled tension to float away as I felt my mind travel to soothing memories of intimate moments that we had shared.

As I stood naked in the warm heat of the summer night, my arms curled tightly around the fullness of my breasts, I could feel an ache begin to grow deep inside with each shadowed memory. The smooth satin of my body began to glisten with moisture as I felt your hands exploring the curves and hidden places of me. My heart began to race and my skin to tingle as I remembered lying gently against you.

I remembered, my breasts crushed against the hardness of your

chest as our hearts began to calm and our breathing to steady in the aftermath of passion's storm. And even now, in my memory, I feel the shivering heat of our bodies and hear the moans of passion.

Closing my eyes, I remember as if you are here with me. My head lifts to gaze into your eyes with the tenderness and desire that we share. I feel the satin textures of our bodies molding together and the gentle heat rising again, knowing we're not through this day. Lifting slightly I begin to slide down along the length of your body. My lips nibble softly against your flesh and my tongue trails a path leaving moistness and heat in its wake. My hands graze along your skin as my fingertips flutter just above the surface in a tormenting touch that is almost but not quite there.

My lips press the lightest of kisses down along your chin and into the hollow of your neck to rest against your heartbeat. As I feel your response begin to grow against the soft roundness of my stomach again, I pause, reveling in the sensation and the proof of your desire for me.

I lift my head and knowingly smile as I wait for the signal that lets me know of your pleasure. The nearly imperceptible nod of your head is all that I need. Gliding lower along the hard surface of your body, my lips stop to nestle against your right nipple. My lips part to surround it with the softness of my mouth, gently I tug at it and pull it into the damp heat. The tip of my tongue flicks against it in a gentle fluttering stroke. The fingertips of my right hand softly roll your left nipple between them and feel the hardened response to my touch. Your back arches upward to me in open invitation as I continue my journey.

Sliding downwards along the heated surface of your chest, my lips trail kisses and soft nibbles against your skin. While my fingertips kneading into the firm flesh of your thighs and the gentle heat rises between us to burst into full blazing fire.

I slip my hands downward to cradle my breasts around your shaft, nestling your heated flesh between the cool softness of mine. My heart beats against you and I feel the throbbing of your arousal against my skin. Lowering my head slightly, the tip of my tongue reaches out to flick against the purple hued head in a slow tease.

Lifting my eyes to yours, I see a gleam of desire that matches mine and signals urgent approval. Parting my lips, I slip downwards a bit more along your turgid flesh and begin to gently tug you into the heated moistness of my mouth. I draw you into the chamber of my mouth; my tongue dips into the soft silken opening at the tip.

Your soft moan echoes around me as I press into the tiny opening. I try to bore into you and capture the first droplets of moisture. Withdrawing my tongue, I pull it out to run along the rim and stroke just under the border.

Your hips begin to lift and thrust in a slow easy rhythm and I settle my body against yours, easing into you to gain full access to the fullness of your erection. My lips surround you as I take you full into my hungry mouth. My fingers graze against your sensitive skin as they slip between your thighs. Slowly, my hands glide against your skin as they search for the tender sacs that lay swollen again with desire.

My search is rewarded; my soft moan vibrates against the satin skin of your arousal. I gently cradle the swollen sacs in my left hand, softly squeezing and releasing as my lips surround your erection. The sharp edges of my teeth graze against your skin as I lift slowly upwards and then press down again along the hardness of you. My tongue swirls around your shaft, tasting the remnants of my juices that coated you, our flavors mingled the in the sweet aftertaste of passion shared between us. Writhing and turning against your arousal, my lips press into the heat, pulling at the swollen, engorged tissue. Reaching the tip, my tongue presses suddenly and deep into the slit. Hungrily, my head thrusts down along your shaft, taking the full length of you deep inside as I feel the need to taste the salty fluid and share in your release again.

My fingers tease as they dance along your swollen hard sacs and my lips pull, tugging you into the cavern of your mouth. And even now, the only sounds in the room are the ones of your soft moans and mine as they echo around your arousal, the vibrations tantalizing against your skin.

Your heartbeat throbs as your engorged flesh aches for release. I feel it race against my lips, and my tongue. You begin to thrust deep into my mouth in a rhythm that matches the swirling strokes of my tongue. The sudden changes in the rise and fall of your hips, signals me that your release will be strong and hard. Thrusting my mouth deeply around you I bury my lips in the nest of downy hair at the base of your shaft.

I pull hard and deep against your throbbing shaft as I suckle, trying to take the nourishment of your fluids from your body. My tongue laps at your skin and my hands feverishly caress your smooth, swollen globes that ache for release. Your hips thrust sharply upwards as your back arches hard to me. My heart races as I feel you begin to explode into the depths of my mouth. The bubbling heat of your release fills my mouth with the hot white fluid of your explosion. Hungrily, greedily, I swallow your release, not wanting to waste a single droplet. Each spasm of your body sends another jolt through you and fills me again with the sweet, salty juices. With a single shudder you collapse against the bed, your body covered in a sheen of dampness as you slowly drift back into yourself.

Lifting myself upwards, I slide back along the length of your body and smile. Nestling my lips gently against yours in a soft, sticky kiss as we share the flavors of your release. With a sigh of contentment, I lay next to you and wrap my arm tenderly over your chest. Snuggling my head into the hollow of your shoulder and drifting off together into a peaceful sleep.

Suddenly, a chill covers the heated flesh of my body. My eyes flutter open and I realize that dawn is creeping into the horizon. Somehow, the night has ended and a new day begun. Hopefully, tonight I will sleep, but today I will smile and carry the shimmering glow of my memories with me. Six more months without you, minus one night of delicious memories.