The Window

Story Info
He watches his neighbors have sex.
2.4k words
4.19
32.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers

It was early. The sun had yet to rise. I couldn't sleep. It might have had to do with the knock-down, drag-out that I had with my son the night previous. I had thought about nothing else from the moment he stormed out to that very moment.

My wife had tried to talk him down, to no avail. I couldn't even remember what we had started fighting about but it had ranging well beyond that by the time he left.

I looked over at my wife, soundless sleeping, her face tender, her face peaceful. It was amazing to me that she could do something like that after the blow-up. She had a knack for calm. I was anything but. Opposite attract, I guess.

I looked out the window and saw the fire in the backyard across the street. My first impulse was to find the phone and dial 911. There was a fire across the street and it might threaten to engulf the house it was behind. Then I noticed three figures standing around it, tending to it with metal poles, stoking it with extra timber. I wondered why the fuck they were burning anything. It was seventy degrees outside. I had the window open and the smell of smoke drifted in every couple seconds. I was surprised that I hadn't smelled the woodsmoke before I saw the fire.

My eyes drifted away from that scene and immediately found another but it didn't register on me what I was looking at until I went back for a second look.

My neighbors, the ones that owned the house, were stretched out on the lawn. At least, the male neighbor was. The female neighbor was on top of him, her knees on either side of his hips. She was lifting and dropping herself again and again on his pelvis, dry-humping him.

I looked back at my wife, as if I was the guilty party here, as if I was the one cheating. She continued to sleep without fuss and I turned my attention back to what was happening outside.

The man reached up and attempted to fondle his girlfriend or wife (they had never introduced themselves; a different generation's doings, I guess) through her shirt but she slapped his hands away. He attempted a second, immediate grope and she slapped him across the face and said something that I didn't quite understand. But, from then on, he kept his hands to himself unless she requested otherwise.

I had never thought my neighbors this kinky. Never thought that she was the dominating type. She didn't look it when I first glimpsed her walking in with a box of something when they first moved in. Five foot nothing, pretty and young. She obviously had some skeletons in her closet, along with whips, handcuffs and nipple clamps, probably.

She kept dry-humping him and I could tell that he was getting hard and wanted to be inside of her. Mostly because I was getting hard. The woman took her time, ground her pelvis against his, her ass doing circles as she started to undo her shirt, a button at a time.

I looked up towards the figures standing around the fire. They either seemed not to notice what was going on or they were watching and doing to themselves what I was damn close to doing. They couldn't fail to notice the short blonde woman bouncing up and down in the side yard.

She had taken her shirt off by the time I looked back and tossed it aside. She had a skintone bra on and I didn't notice that fact until she reached back and unclasped it, slowly, taking her sweet time. I reached down and felt the hard-on through my pajamas.

I had never watched anything like this before. I'd been to strip clubs, seen plenty of naked women in my time, had sex with a number of them before I met my wife, before things went fucking crazy with all the diseases you could catch.

But I had never watched a neighbor, inside their own home, let alone outside, engaging in any sort of sexual activity.

I felt like God sitting up on a cloud looking down as I took it all in.

She was topless, still grinding into his pelvis with her own. I couldn't quite see her breasts, just the side of them as they swung freely as she kept at him. She reached down and pulled up his shirt. She must have ordered him to sit up and strip off his shirt because that's what happened next, without her doing a thing, except staying astride him.

Shirts off now, she kissing his chest while he kissed hers. I watched him take a breast in his hand and then he licked the nipple to hardness and bit on it gently. She pinched his nipples and bit him a bit harder than he had expected. I heard him cry out but she didn't care and he didn't dare to do anything.

With my erection harder than ever, I finally gave into my urge and dropped my pajama pants, standing in front of the window, naked from the waist down. I looked back at my wife and she'd rolled over so that she was facing the opposite direction. I watched and waited. If I had waited this long, I could wait until they were actually doing something. Meanwhile, I scanned the room for some kind of lubrication.

I remembered that Lily, my wife, had some KY in her underwear drawer and I kicked free of the pajama bottoms and walked over to the dresser. It was still there, thankfully and I attempted to shut the drawer without noise. I succeeded, for the most part, making just a bit of sound.

I went back to the window and I noticed that I had missed quite a lot. The guy was completely naked now and the woman was in her underwear, a thong that looked red or black or who knows what color it was. I found myself wondering how wet she was, how she might smell or how she might taste. It felt like I was cheating on Lily but I couldn't convince myself to turn away, stop this right now and go back to bed.

I poured some KY into my hand and let it sit there for a moment. The woman was still dry-humping her man, though I doubted, now that they were nearly completely unclothed, that it was dry any longer.

"Take it off," she said, loud enough for me to hear it from across the street. She lifted slightly and then the man's hands came up, pulled the slight fabric from the woman's hips and then pulled down. She moved a bit to allow him to get it off and they were both naked.

I slid the lubricant across my cock, which was straining hard, in need of attention. The woman across the street decided that her man's cock needed the same thing but she teased him, rubbing it against her pussy. I could hear him grunt as she did played her game. I started to stroke gently, lightly, barely touching, it felt.

"You want this?" she said, loud enough for him to sshhh him. She slapped him again. "Never tell me what to do, understand?"

"Yes, mistress," he said. Mistress? I mouthed, continuing to stroke.

"Do you want this?" she said, taking his cock in her hand and putting it right next to her entrance.

"Yes," he mumbled.

"Louder!"

"Yes!" he shouted and his voice echoed off the houses. I looked over at their next door neighbor's house but nothing happened. I continued to stroke.

She turned towards me now and, briefly, I thought maybe she knew I was there. She was going to ride him reverse cowgirl and that's exactly what she did as she stuffed her pussy with his hard cock.

I stroked a little faster as she started to bounce up and down on him. Up and down, up and down, her full breasts bounced just as she did. She took one in her hand and bent to lick at the nipple. I have been constantly amazed at what the female of our species can do and this trick is pretty engrossing, not the least of which because it's sexual in nature.

She rode him and rode him and cried out, then told him to fuck her harder, fuck her faster, fuck her deeper.

My hand was really flying up and down my rod and I had completely forgotten about my wife, not caring, I guess, if she caught me or not. When I felt her hand close around mine, I thought I was about to be kicked in the nuts. Here I was, jacking off to the neighbors and my wife had caught me.

"What're you watching?" she asked dreamily, her hand replacing mine. Suddenly, I wondered why she didn't care that I was pretending that I was the guy across the street and I was fucking the woman.

"The neighbors," I said sheepishly.

"Where?" Lily asked, her hand flying faster than I have ever been able to, as her eyes scanned the bedrooms of the houses around us. It was too difficult to talk, the pleasure was unbearable.

Somehow I managed to say, "Down there," and pointed and she saw them, the woman really riding the fuck out of her man.

"I see," Lily said and then she whispered, "Wanna join them?"

"What?" I asked.

"Not join them, join them," she said, her hand slowing on my cock. "I meant, wanna fuck me outside, too?"

"Christ, Lily," I started to say but she put a finger on my lips and her hand squeezed my hardness.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Why not?" I echoed.

I pulled off my shirt and was completely naked then. Lily went ahead of me and brought a blanket with her. She looked around to see if the coast was clear and motioned me outside.

I could hear the woman across the street gasping, the man grunting, the figures in the backyard grunting, too.

Lily spread the blanket on the grass and she kissed me.

"Lay down," she said and I obeyed her, hoping she might treat me like the woman across the street. They were still going at it when Lily leaned over me.

"Slap me," I said and she gave me a questioning look. I rolled over. "Spank me," I said, offering up my ass to her. Instead of doing either, Lily grabbed hold of my testicles and fondled them.

"How many times you got in here, old man?" she asked, laughing a little. She bent forward and licked my scrotum and then took hold of my hard-on and licked that, too.

This was crazy. I could hear my neighbors fucking and now Lily and I were doing the same thing. I had a flashback, suddenly, to Woodstock and the Summer Of Love. I remembered the orgies and the swapping, the easy sex, the carefree sex.

This reminded me a little of that, except I wasn't going to be fucking the woman across the street and anyone else on the block. I was going to be fucking Lily and that was enough for me.

She surprised me by how easy she shed her clothes, even standing up to do it, taking her pajama shirt off and then letting the pants glide off her hips and onto the ground. She stepped out of them and came over to me, kissed me again and touched my cock.

This was not going to be like across the street. This was not going to be like other times. It was going to be better.

Lily went down on me and I leaned back and moaned, my cry mixing with that of the woman across the street. In my mind, I wondered what the neighbors must be thinking. First there was one, now there were two. I didn't really give a fuck what they thought.

Lily straddled me as she sucked my cock and offered up her pussy to me. Lily takes care of herself down there, trimming on a regular basis. I had no problem helping myself to her juicy cunt.

"Mmmhmm!" she cried when I put my tongue to her clit and flicked it back and forth a couple times. Lily kept sucking, taking me all the way down to the roots and stopping there. I had no idea that this woman that I had been married to for over twenty years had this kind of animalistic sexuality.

She didn't gag and didn't need to come up for air as she kept me in her throat for a full minute. I attacked her clit over and over again and her nectar started to flow from between her pussy lips. I lapped at those juices and drank freely of her.

We went like that for a few more minutes and then she said, "Time to ride," with a giggle.

She mounted me and rode me and pinched her nipples. "Stroke me," she said and grabbed my hand and put my thumb on her clit while she went up and down my shaft. I rubbed her off at the same time she fucked me and we both moaned and grunted as we neared our respective orgasms.

"Yes!" she said, her cry echoing off the buildings. I couldn't hear the other woman now but didn't care. I was so lost in my wife that I didn't give a damn if the world had ended that moment, as long as we both came.

Lily came before I did and her pussy undulated against my shaft, gripping and releasing as I continued to pound to my come. I was able to hold off long enough to make her come again before I shot into her.

"Oh, Christ!" she said. "Oh, fucking Christ, that was good!"

We both laughed as we collapsed on the blanket. I spooned her and we fell asleep right there in the yard. What felt like twenty minutes later, I awoke and tapped my wife on the shoulder.

"Again?" she asked, a different moaning than what she'd given me twenty minutes previous.

"We should go inside," I said.

"Wanna do this again tomorrow?"

"This is tomorrow, honey," I said as I helped her up, handed her her clothes and picked the blanket up.

The neighbors had already beaten us into their own house. I never had to look out the window again but secretly wondered who had watched us.

CGDavid
CGDavid
35 Followers