The Window

Story Info
Exhibitionist goes dogging.
2k words
4.02
39.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers

Vicki pulled the curtains wide open to welcome in the morning sun, feeling the breeze caress her bare skin. She stood in front of the window for a few moments, enjoying the warm beams of light mixing with the breeze. It was her favorite thing to do on sunny mornings, though finding a place that would tolerate the occasional glimpse of a nude woman in a window had been a chore. When they'd found a place where the neighbors were one of the local fraternities, there had been no doubt in her mind if she wanted to live there.

She gave a wave to Ron, one of her regular fans then turned to head through the rest of the house and let in the fresh air. After being cooped up due to winter, she always looking forwards to the first warm enough day to spend with the windows open and not freeze her nude rear off. When the windows were finally all open, she wandered back to the master bedroom to flop on the bed and pick up the latest novel by her favorite author.

By early afternoon she was flicking along her local nudist resorts website and checking out the upcoming events, particularly opening weekend. She and her husband, Rob, hadn't missed an opening weekend in ten years this year and she wasn't about to let that streak get broken. A flash of light caught her attention and she smiled, peeking over the top of her laptop. The light was coming off a mirror in one of the boys' rooms, hung on the back of the door. As she peeked over, Steve waved back at her and gestured as if to ask 'Today a good day?'

Down went the laptop lid and she gave him a quick thumbs up so he had time to get ready while she did. Steve was another regular, at least once a week they helped fulfill each other's love of exhibition and playing at voyeur. Rob knew about her activities with the neighboring college kids and while he didn't encourage it, he saw little issues with her showing off. The fact that she was normally hornier on days that she'd shown off and occasionally he got a glimpse of a female coed seemed to placate any worries he might have. Out of the nightstand she pulled her favorite vibrating dildo and a bottle of lube, working a layer of the lube onto the latex toy. When she looked up Steve was already settled onto his bed, slowly stroking his hand over his cock.

She returned the view, spreading her legs wide and slowly working the dildo within her waiting pussy. They watched each other, reveling in the show each was putting on for the other, him stroking that hard, young cock of his and her playing with a thick dildo in her snatch. Vicki was never sure which it was that brought her into orgasm, the dildo, the exhibitionism, or being a voyeur. Whichever it was though, never failed to bring her to a screaming orgasm and when she looked up at Steve, with satisfaction she could see his hand and cock coated in a layer of cum.

A satisfied noise came from her at the sight, and she proceeded to remove the dildo then head to the bathroom to clean herself and the toy. Once her shower was over and the toy cleaned up, Vicki wandered down to the living room and plopped on the couch to check out the news and wait for Rob to get home. Tonight was Friday night and he'd told her that he had something planned for tonight, but had of course kept the details from her. Instead he had left instructions for her to dress in comfortable clothes that would be easy to take off and to prepare a light dinner for them.

Ron had a permanent grin plastered to his face as he drove home, thoughts of his plans for the evening repeatedly playing through his head. He'd heard word of a new activity in the area that sounded right up their alley and had decided it was time for them to check it out. The sport was supposed to be some import from Britain, or so he was told. The website had called it dogging, for what reason he wasn't sure but it was an interesting name none the less. Considering her occasional game with the college kids in the next building over, he was sure it was going to be an interesting night.

After the light dinner, they waited for the sun to start setting then headed out along the directions Ron had gotten online. The path took them down a road into the national forest, past the few houses on the outskirts of the forest, and far enough in that the pavement turned into a gravel road. Just as they were beginning to become worried about getting lost, the forest gave way to a field and gravel parking area. A few faces looked up at the newcomers and when they parked, the attention returned to the car with the interior lit up.

Ron explained to her that the idea was the occupants of the car put on a show for anyone who cared to watch. The show could be anything the occupants wished, from masturbation to sex and occasionally there was audience participation if the occupants desired.

As he was explaining this, she was watching a young man stick his cock through the passenger window of the lit vehicle and spray the female with his load of cum. Vicki wiggled in her seat at the sight, feeling her pussy instantly go damp at the idea of being sprayed with a random strangers cum while she put on a show. She glanced up at the feeling of someone touching her shoulder and saw Ron smiling at her.

"Well looks like you're down for the idea. Just flick on the dome light when you're ready for some attention of your own. I'm thinking of wandering around and checking things out, you know my voyeur side." He grinned, watching as she just nodded a bit, still watching the scene across from them. Ron slipped out of the car, quietly shutting the door behind him and wandered across the field to the glow of another car.

When the show across the parking area ended and the dome light went out, Vicki leaned back in the seat and grinned. She watched as the previous entertainment made their way out of the field and a few new cars came to replace those who had already spent their loads. As visions of heavy, cum filled balls danced in her head, she slipped off the soaked panties she'd worn and slipped her shoulders out of the sundress. For a second she hesitated, looking up at the dome light while shivering with anticipation, then reached up and flicked the light on.

At first she just played with her chest, gently squeezing, pinching, and pulling upon her nipples. It was taking a little longer than she'd hoped for people to appear and when they did it was a slow trickle in. It seemed to her that the first couple of men were basically scouts to check out the new vehicle, and when they realized the occupant was a topless woman there were a couple of hand waves. When the first man unzipped his jeans to pull out his cock she smiled, feeling accepted.

In response to the men, Vicki hiked up the bottom of her dress and spread her legs, one foot resting upon the driver's side dashboard. Fingers wandered down to caress her damp slit while her eyes remained fixated on the show of cocks. She watched different sizes, colors, and shapes being stroked mere inches from her, their erections caused by her show. The mere idea of it was intoxicating and led her to quickly finger herself to several orgasms.

As she got through the fog of her orgasms, Vicki realized that she hadn't been hit by any cum even though several of the men had changed out. When she noticed several drops of cum seeming to be suspended in mid-air, it finally dawned on her that she hadn't rolled down the window. Face flushing with blood, she quickly hit the window down button and was greeted with the scent of men's colognes. "Well...that's much better, wouldn't you say boys?"

Vicki grinned as she sat up in the seat and leaned up to the window, "I'm sorry about that, first time jitters." A wide smile was flashed, "Feel free to touch and of course to cum on me. And to make up for the window incident, let me give you fellas a little hand." As she finished the comment, she leaned forwards to take the nearest cock in her mouth, swallowing him into her throat in one smooth motion. Her hands each cupped a pair of balls in them and gently began to fondle while she felt multiple hands reach in to caress her chest.

She swallowed down the first load offered to her mouth and within moments had her mouth filled with a thick cock again. Eyes closed as she focused on the sensations of touch and sound, listening to all of the men groaning around her and the feeling of cocks in her mouth and hands. It was without a doubt a wonderful feeling, one she hoped that she'd get to regularly experience.

Vicki sucked and stroked through a number of men before the crowd finally thinned out and the last man gave her a thick load. After watching him walk away, she stepped out of the car and stretched out, feeling her back pop in several places while looking over and seeing the first loads of cum dripping down the side of the door. For a second she chewed on her lower lip, wondering just how slutty she was feeling. Decided it was quite slutty, down to her knees she sunk and began to play with the cum, drawing designs in the door.

As she was drawing designs, she felt a hand come up and gently cup her pussy, finger slipping right into her. Instinctively she ground back against the hand, letting out a soft groan when she felt it slip out of her. The groan was shortly turned into a moan as the hand was replaced with a thick cock, parting her pussy lips and slipping up to the hilt within her. Large hands took her ass in their palms, fingers digging into her as the owner of the cock plowed her tight hole.

Her head went down on her hands as she pushed up against the pounding she was getting. Being fucked in the open air for anyone to see was the highlight of her night, and she reveled in every second of it until she felt the man deposit his warm load within her. When he withdrew from her, Vicki turned around to see her mysterious lover and grinned when she saw Steve smiling back at her. "Mmmm come here often?" she asked, hopefully.

"We've been regulars now for the last month, it makes a nice change of pace," Steve replied. "I think your husband was the benefactor of a blowjob from my girl so I figured you wouldn't mind and it seems I was right. Maybe next time we should do that first and let the guys blow all over your bare back, how does that sound?"

"It's a deal! But uh, I think it's time for me to collect my husband and head on home. Seems just about everyone else is headed that way." She rose up from her position, grabbed the discarded dress, and proceeded to start cleaning some of the cum off of her skin.

"Yeah they usually start clearing out by now. I'll see you in a week then." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed off to his car while Vicki found her seat again and sunk in. By the time that Rob got back to the car, she was already fast asleep, dreaming of the next week.

JagFarlane
JagFarlane
311 Followers