The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving him prone on his back, Helen slowly drew the blunt tip of Andy's erection until his cock managed a "toehold" in the slippery crease of her vaginal sheath. "Don't push too hard," she said. "Just work your way in as deep as possible before we switch."

Switch, he thought. What did that mean? Then slowly, carefully, Helen rolled him over while still clutching tightly to his body, especially at his mid-section.

"All right," she murmured. "Shove forward a little and then back off."

Andy backed out too far, and then his penis fell away entirely from the confines of her loins. The young man was mortified.

Helen didn't giggle. She sensed that he was feeling pretty stupid about now; so, she coaxed him back into position with her hands and then pulled him deeply back into the clasp of her body. In a matter of minutes, young Andy discovered the thrust and withdrawal rhythm which seemed to work best for both of them.

Soon the siphoning warmth of her wet and pliant sheath urged him to plunge and seek the experience again and again. Andy's brain began to indulge in the wallowing joy of sexual excitement and the flickering sparks of sexual release which were destined to occur in a situation like this. Percy Sledge invoked a serene but potent rhythm as he crooned his soulful version of "When A Man Loves A Woman." He was balanced so that Helen was a fleshy cushion of softness and warmth bracing his body.

Helen grabbed Andy's face and clamped her lips against his, forcing her tongue deeply into his mouth so that Andy would follow suit and plunge his tongue into her mouth. Now the young man was anchored within Helen at two major junctions. Beneath him the older woman was cooing and moaning as Andy moved with more and more confidence. After that, it was merely a matter of nature taking its course.

Listening to Helen vocalizing her own desire, Andy's mind, ignited by the spark of his need, was ready to blast his exquisite passion out into the world at large. As the Supremes performed an exquisitely intimate "I Hear A Symphony," young Andrew lost control of his frenzied cravings.

The natural frustrations of a very horny young man finally rose to churn in his testicles, while a wave of yearning split Andy's consciousness wide open. Then his entire being shuddered and stiffened pen-ultimately.

Helen's thighs held tightly to her eighteen-year-old paramour. As she dug her nails into his buttocks, Helen clutched his trim young body tautly against her own enfolding heat waiting for the inevitable. Finally, as Bobby Hatfield of the Righteous Brothers cut loose with "Unchained Melody," Helen Heloise trembled under the eager strapping weight of Andy, when, suddenly to his surprise, Andy's passion liquefied. Both scared and excited at the same time, he instinctively spurted forth in an impassioned effort to intimately mark his lover once and for all.

His lover? Old lady Heloise was his lover? Yes!

Andy's loins exploded spewing frantically in a constant stream of passion which left him gasping as torrents of visceral fluid flooded the junction where his rigid penis gratefully lodged within Helen's vagina. Soon breathing heavily, Andy fell limp and exhausted over his older feminine partner, and Helen was too aware to let him do anything but rest. She held him still for her respite and she held fast to him for her own relief.

Running her hands lovingly along his back, she murmured, "Hold still. Rest inside me for a moment."

"Wow!" Andy gasped. "What happened?"

"Try not to be too upset over this," Helen purred. "But I'd say you're not a virgin anymore."

The End... at least, the end of this little story!

12