The Window

Story Info
A slave's search.
1.9k words
3.87
13.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

his night was passing as many have, quietly and alone. The rental cabin, a refuge for lovers seeking privacy was no different to him than any other, four walls that bound him with his loneliness. The taste of tequila still lingers, with the familiar warmth, his friend.

There was no peace here for him and his demons closed in on him. No distractions could sway them. Pacing around the room, hoping that sleep might take him soon, he is at the window. Looking out he sees the moon has risen, mostly full it shines down on this dark corner of the earth. As dreams of past fantasies momentarily call him, he looks inward, where he has found peace many times.

Unseeing eyes look out while visions play in his mind. The reel is done now and life's reality comes back to him and he realizes he is looking into the window of the next cabin. As focus forms, Her shape and nakedness are there, as his eyes play on Her and stop on Her face his embarrassment of discovery shocks him. Her face holds no quarter for him as She yanks her curtains closed. his shame takes him to the bed, now yet another woman has misunderstood him as he hangs his head.

When will sleep call him to provide him just a bit of peace. his painful silence is broken by the intent rapping. With a jump he moves to the door opening it to find Her there. Trying to begin his apology for an unintended consequence She cuts into him. Her words wound his soul as She rails him.

After She has paused he meekly begins, i am sorry, Ma'am i was looking to the moon and...... Her words bite him and his head is now low ,when She pauses, why are you even here tonight? This is a place where lovers meet and I see you are alone?

Ma'am i was traveling and this is but a waystop, he says. Seeing his demeanor and sensing things about him She asks are you married? No Ma'am this one has no Mistress, he adds. You are a sub, She asks.

Ma'am i meant no intrusion, i was not meaning to look into your room, it was an accident. Answer my question, She demands. Yes Ma'am, i am sub, one day i hope to be taken as slave by a Mistress, one that i might worship with all that is in me.

So sub, you would peek in my window, She asked? No Ma'am i was not meaning to, i was just.... Silence sub, my window was open, I should have closed the curtain, Her words. My own sub has gone, She says, he was to be here tonight and he called to say that he is leaving me. he has found another and has been seeing Her also, he would not come and tell Me face to face.

May i say that i am sorry, Ma'am? i do not know you, but i know the pain, he said. She looked at him, trying to gauge him, sub what is your name? dennis, Ma'am, his reply. sub, come to my room, i want to know more of you, My night is wasted and perhaps you can amuse me, I could use some cheering up and it looks as though you could some cheering too, noting the tequila bottle.

With that they moved next door, she allowed him to sit in a chair as he told Her of his life. Where he has lived and traveled, his experiences and how and when he came to the realization of his place in life. She asked questions and probed for details till She was satisfied, all the while studying his face as if looking for truth or lies in his words. his words at an end he paused, Ma'am thank you for listening to this one, i am sorry that i am not good company tonight.

he started to rise, when Her words stopped him, sub, I have not allowed you to leave. She moved to stand in front of him, silently weighing Her intent. Stand sub, she ordered. he stood before her, head bowed and eyes cast downward. you have viewed my flesh sub and I feel that I shall have the same from you. Now, remove your clothing.

With a quick glance to Her face before looking away his hands unsteadily began to unbutton his shirt. Moving slowly as She watched silently he slid it from him, he pushed off his shoes and unzipped his pants. They slid from him and he steeped out of them, feeling awkward he paused, but Her words caught him, now the boxers sub. Now they too were on the floor as She viewed him, take those socks off sub, I said all your clothes.

he now was naked before Her, hands at side, head bowed as the silence rang through the room, each beat of his heart ringing like a bell. After an eternity She moved to him, her fingernails started at his chest, scraping little lines down him, across his belly as She toyed with him. his body trembled at Her touch and his breath stopped as Her hand circled his limp cock. She began to stroke him and his body began to respond as Her hand slipped around his balls, circling them She asked, do you like, sub?

his words were sputtered as he answered Her, while Her hand returned to his cock. his hardness now there She stepped back to view him, sub look at me, and he raised his eyes to see Her face. My body craves, She said, you will be my toy tonight, do you understand me?

Yes, Ma'am, he said and with that She opened Her robe and Her beauty was revealed to him, wide spaced firm breasts with nipples of bright pink, Her smooth skin the color of alabaster and down between Her legs a very small line of closely cropped hair over Her beautiful lips. Graceful legs with sinewy slender that seemed to go on forever.

Her robe slipped from her and the glory of Her body struck him and he flinched. With cat-like grace She moved to him, Her fingertip now catching a drop of honey from his cock. She took it to her lips and tasted of him, Her smile broadening upon seeing his stolen glance.

He unsteadily reached out to Her, cupping Her breast while his other hand slid behind Her, rubbing Her back. with tender kneading he enjoyed Her and rolled Her nipple between his finger and thumb. She gave him a small reaction and he bent to suck on her bud. his lips caressed her nipple, lovingly he sucked it as his other hand explored Her. Her ass was high and firm as his fingers moved, circling to Her front Her legs opened to his approach.

He traced her outer lips with his finger as Her body moved to his touch. Suddenly She pushed him back and grabbed his hand, leading him to the bed. She leaned back on the edge as he knelt on the floor between her legs. Using his arms he spread her wider and with delicate touch he began to explore her softest flesh. his fingers spread her swelling lips and her bud called to him.

With deliberate slowness he circled her clit with his tongue, gently brushing it as Her body moved. With tenderness his tongue explored Her inner lips, lifting and separating before plunging inside. Her juices now flowing he licked Her, his attention returning to Her clit, now swollen and demanding. Alternating between sucking and licking he worked Her as Her body neared it's edge.

His nibbling Her clit between his teeth timed with his fingers thrust into Her pussy brought forth Her shudders as She grabbed his head and pushed him further into Her. Pulling back slightly he tried to not miss a drop of Her nectar. With determined effort he continued on Her as She again exploded quickly after the first, with his fingers fucking Her and his mouth's relentless sucking of Her clit Her orgasms began to run together.

She finally pushed him back and sat up, her beauty still spread before him. sub you please me well, get up on the bed. She pushed him backwards on the bed and looked at him, her hand stroking his cock. Seeing his need deep in his eyes She told him, I will tell you when to cum, sub as She bent and took him in Her mouth, the trail of honey from Her lips as She paused to look up at his face.

With a lingering kiss She got up and went to Her bag and returned to place a small lasso around the base of his cock, securing it snugly. Straddling him now She guided Him into Her wetness, Her heat enveloping him and he thought he would cum then but he bit his lip and held on. Her rhythm of motion, the circling as She did was trying him. Her muscles were pumping him as he tried to match Her strokes but She was like an animal.

He cried out, please Mistress, may i cum? No sub, not yet, Her words as She took him, Her fingers dipping down between Her legs and touching him on the upstroke and rubbing her clit, it was too much when finally She said, now! sub, as his juices spurt while Her orgasm fired strongly, Her spasming muscles rippling on his cock.

She paused momentarily wiggling for side to side on his cock, Her fingers traced his lips as Her smile played across He face. Beginning again She begin to ride him Her variations of stroke and speed kept him guessing as he tried to match Her. Now with his release it allowed him more freedom and he pursued Her more, bucking upward to meet Her as She fucked his cock.

Dipping Her fingers in Her sweet juices She rubbed his lips and he sucked her fingers. Her orgasms were many as She rode him, the little lasso keeping him hard as She used him. his body exhausted and drained when She finally slipped off him and lay beside him. To his surprise She favored him with a kiss, eagerly taking him and his need responding. Their kiss was sweet and then spent, they lay there. Good sub, you make a nice toy She said. Releasing the lasso She allowed him to rest.

he did not notice that he had drifted off but was awakened later by Her tossing his clothes onto him. Get up sub, time for you to go. She was already dressed and stood watching him as he put on his clothes. you have pleased me sub, you will make a good sub to someone when you find your true one. I want to thank you for a good night and if you leave your number I may call you from time to time to see how your quest goes.

Be well and never give up, sub. With that She kissed him, their lips transferring so much more than can be put in words before She guided him to the door. With the click of the handle he knew his adventure was over. A smile lived on his face as he returned to his room, the smile a stranger there but now hope seemed to live as dawn's light began to invade the darkness. This day will not be forgotten.