The Winston Family Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Catherine finds sexual relief on the night shift.
7.5k words
4.2
21.1k
13
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

I want to thank my good friend Gerard Miller and my wife for their help in Editing my story. They unselfishly spent the whole weekend alone at our cabin editing my story. I was anxious for my wife to return home with the finished story so I could review it. I praised them so much for their work, they have graciously offered to take one of my stories each weekend to the cabin to edit it. I have about 30 stories, so they have their work cut out for them over the next 30 weekends. I hope they don't get burned out on my stories and give up on helping me.

No one in this story, under the age of 18 indulges in sex.

INTRODUCTION

Catherine Winston was a registered nurse working part-time as a floor supervisor on the day shift at the local hospital until her husband; Ben received orders to report for active military duty. Ben is a registered pharmacist and works for a national pharmacy chain. He is also a Captain in the Army Reserve Medical Corp. When he receives orders to report for active duty, it create s a big problem for the whole family. His combined military active duty salary and the small supplement the pharmacy chain gives him for his active duty service is not enough to adequately maintain their standard of living.

Catherine has to accept a promotion to a full-time nurse supervisor position on the night shift at the hospital to make up for the pay difference between Ben's military pay and his pharmacy supplemental pay. However; with Ben away on deployment and Catherine working night shift they will have to hire a nanny to stay with the children at night. There won't be enough money left in the family budget to cover the salary of a nanny. Another complication is that the switch to night shift supervisor has to take place almost at once. That means the last two weeks before Ben deploys, Catherine will be unable to spend those remaining few weeks being intimate with her husband. There never seems to be a time in their schedule for an intimate coupling before his departure because of her immediate shift to night duty.

Ben's mother volunteers to come for a visit and help with the children while he is away on deployment, but Ben has to take care of the children at night until Grandmother Winston can arrive. She is a widow woman in her sixties, but she is still in perfect health. Nana is an excellent cook and love s the children. She can cook and do light general housekeeping in addition to babysitting the children at night while Catherine works the night shift. It's understood that Madison will assist her Grandmother with the household chores and Michael will be responsible for his younger brother. When Grandmother Winston arrives, she instructs the children to call her Nana instead of Grandmother. She moves into Jerry's room, and he ha s to share a room and bed with Michael.

********

Catherine's first night in her new position is spent getting acquainted with the hospital night shift personnel and catching up on hospital gossip. Catherine is in charge of all the night shift nurses and also manages floor nurse supervisors for each of the five floors of the hospital. Catherine's office is located on the fourth floor, and she 's come to rely on Mrs. Scott, the floor nurse supervisor on the fourth floor, for advice and guidance while settling into her new position. Mrs. Scott is an older widow woman and had worked at the hospital for over thirty-two years.

"Do I have any personnel problems I need to be aware of before a crisis occurs?" Catherine inquires of Mrs. Scott.

"Not with the nursing personnel, but the doctors are another matter," she answers and then continues. "We have two young doctors in particular who will not leave the nurses alone during the night shift. Dr. Cadbury and Dr. Simpson both sexually harass the nursing staff almost nightly. They are both young, very good looking and I understand Dr. Cadbury is hung like a stallion."

"What kind of action do you recommend I take with these two doctors?" Catherine enquired.

Catherine is unaware of Hospital politics and doesn't realize that reporting either doctor will in all probability be disregarded by the hospital administration because both doctors are highly skilled and there's a doctor shortage in general. More than likely the person reporting the sexual harassment would suffer more consequences than either doctor.

"None," Mrs. Scott replie s, "I just thought you needed to be aware of them, because sooner or later both Doctor's will be trying to talk you into a supply closet for a little impromptu sex."

"Why would they be interested in me?" The shock in Catherine's voice is apparent. "I'm a married woman, and I have to be at least 10 to 12 years older than them."

"You're exactly what they are looking for, Catherine. They target married women because there is less chance a married woman will try to trap them into marriage, and married women are much more likely to be discrete about a quickie in the supply closet."

"You mean to tell me that re married women are working here who will actually sneak off into a supply closet and have sex with these two doctors?"

Mrs. Scott throws her head back and laughs, "Ha.... married nurses seem to be more willing to play than the young single ones. I guess it's the 'Seven Year Itch' that attracts them to these two young doctors. I don't know you all that well, but you're young and healthy and have a husband who will be away on deployment very soon. You have sexual needs. If you're not horny at present, in another three to six weeks, you will be very vulnerable to their constant overtures."

"Not me...I love my husband, and I would never think of cheating on him," Catherine proclaim s in an indignant tone.

"Ha.... let's see if you can say that in six weeks," Mrs. Scott snickers. "I hear Dr. Cadbury has a cock that is at least nine inches and he can make it last until you're screaming at the top of your lungs in sheer pleasure," Mrs. Scott places her hand on Catherine's forearm and whispers, "I also hear he can eat your pussy until you have the most intense orgasm imaginable."

Catherine turns a crimson red, and her panties g et slightly wet thinking about having her pussy licked to an orgasmic climax. She squeezes her thighs tightly together hoping no moisture dampens her crotch and betrays her latent emotions. Her husband will be leaving in a few weeks, and already she misse s his tongue on her pussy.

Catherine looks around to see if anyone is in earshot then leans close to Mrs. Scott's ear and whispers, "Have they ever hit on you, Mrs. Scott?"

"No...Honey. I'm probably too old for them, but I have my insurance to help me fight off any temptations from them if they did," she hoots.

"Insurance...What do you mean?"

"I have a ten-inch vibrating dildo that rocks me to sleep most nights or mornings since we work the night shift," she giggles. "I highly recommend you get one also just in case you get so horny you're tempted to stray. Be sure It's at least ten inches long and get the one that vibrates six different speeds. You will enjoy it much more than the one that vibrates at only one speed."

Catherine is astounded at Mrs. Scott's candor. She thanks her for the advice, and then retreats to her private office. She is tempted to lock her office door and masturbate but instead spends the rest of the night studying the personnel files of all her nurse supervisors. The night goes by so rapidly she doesn't realize the shift is over until the day shift personnel begin arriving at six forty-five. Catherine locks her office and trudges toward the elevators. She punches the down button and then digs in her purse for her car keys. Catherine c an't wait to get home and take a hot shower. She has enjoyed a comfortable first night but is still very exhausted. She is visualizing a hot shower and a soft pillow when she hears a deep melodic voice behind her.

"You must be Mrs. Winston."

She abruptly turns and finds herself looking up into emerald green eyes and the handsome young face of a thirty-something-year-old Doctor. He look s so elegant in his white lab coat and very professional with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. His sudden appearance cause s a slight thrill race through her as she takes in his 6' 2" slender body. It takes her a full minute to collect her thoughts and respond.

"And... You are?"

"I'm Dr. Cadbury," he says extending his hand. "I heard you were moving to the night shift."

"Heard I was moving to night shift?" The questioning tone in her voice is apparent. "Have we met, Doctor?"

"No...but I've seen you around the hospital when I rotate to day shift." He smiles and then leans in and whispers, "How could I not notice such a strikingly beautiful woman such as you."

A bell rings signaling the arrival of the elevator. She blushes and utters, "Sorry...Doctor but it has been a long, exhausting night and I have a date with a hot shower and a soft bed."

She steps into the elevator, turns and pushes the ground floor button. She finds herself unconsciously looking at his crotch. She remembers what Mrs. Scott had volunteered about him being hung like a stallion. He notices where her eyes are focused and smiles.

As the elevator doors slowly close Dr. Cadbury smirks, "I would be more than happy to join you on that date in the shower and then the soft bed."

As the elevator descends, she can feel her anger as heat rises around her face and neck. A dozen thoughts of what she should have countered back to Dr. Cadbury race through her mind. She is so angry with herself for acting like a young adolescent school girl. Suddenly she visualizes the two of them in a shower. Her heart skips a beat, and her panties g et moist. It pisses her off that the thought even enters her mind. She quickly erases that notion from her brain.

Catherine arrives home from work just as everyone is trying to get ready for school. Nana had come earlier than expected and is already busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Ben has already left for work. The place is in a general turmoil. Eventually, it all falls routinely into the usual daily schedule. The children go to school. Catherine eats a light breakfast then takes her much-needed shower before crawling between the crisp, cool sheets. The unintentional vision of Dr. Cadbury showering with her return s and she finds herself uncontrollably masturbating before drifting off to sleep. Nana does some routine housework and then watches her favorite soap opera before lying down for a brief nap.

When Catherine wakes up in mid-afternoon, Ben is home from work and is busy gathering items for his deployment. She is still pissed about Dr. Cadbury and is tempted to discuss his behavior at the elevator with Ben but decides not to breach that subject. The children arrive home from school and pepper their mother with a dozen questions about her first night shift. Her mind is quickly flooded with thoughts of Dr. Cadbury and the primary influence he had on her emotions. She forces the lustful thoughts from her mind and patiently answer s all their questions and then helps them with their homework.

Nana prepares a nice dinner, and the children all gather around the dinner table with their parents and discuss how their lives will change while their father is in Afghanistan. He promises to Skype with them each and every weekend during his deployment. The rest of the evening flies by, and It's soon time for Catherine to leave again for work. She tells the children, Nana and Ben good night and then departs for her night shift.

Upon arrival at the hospital, she goes immediately to her office and fires up her computer. She leaves the door to her office open so she can monitor the foot traffic in the corridor. As the night supervisor, she ha s access to all personnel files. She pulls up Doctor Cadbury's file and reads it. His first name is William, and he is thirty-two years old. He graduated top of his class at John Hopkins Medical School. He is single and ha s his younger sister, Dianne, as his emergency contact.

Catherine senses some movement in her office and is startled to find Mrs. Scott is leaning over her shoulder, reading the personnel file on the computer screen. She immediately close s the computer screen and addresses Mrs. Scott.

"I met the infamous Dr. Cadbury when I was waiting for the elevator early this morning."

"And what did you think of the good Doctor?"

"I found him to be rather charismatic," she casually expresses.

"And......?"

"And...he is a bit young and very overconfident for me, but appealing."

"So...there's no interest on your part; or any temptations?" There's skepticism in Mrs. Scott's voice.

Catherine confidently responds, "None, whatsoever!"

"Is that why you're studying his personnel file?"

Mrs. Scott lays a brown paper bag on Catherine's desk and smiles a sly smirk.

Catherine questioningly picks up the bag and asks, "What is this?"

"Something to help you fight off the temptations you pretend not to have."

Catherine looks in the bag and blushes. It contains a flesh-colored ten inch, vibrating, a lifelike dildo with veins and muscular curves in all the right places. She unthinkingly reache s in the bag and wraps her hand around the toy. It feels so real that it takes her breath away. Mrs. Scott is pleased with Catherine's reaction. She turns and casually strolls out of Catherine's office.

"Let me know how you like it," she grins over her shoulder. "A word of caution, don't put it on its highest setting the first time. You don't want to startle the whole neighborhood with your loud screams of pleasure."

The night drags by, and Catherine finds herself wondering if she can actually put the dildo to proper use; she has never had to play with toys because her husband has always been able to give her incredible orgasms without resorting to artificial means. He isn't ten inches but is close enough to meet her needs. Several times during the night she picks up the bag and touches its contents. She secretly wonders if Dr. Cadbury is indeed as massive as the rumors allege.

Her shift finally ends. She gathers her belongings but leaves the dildo locked in her desk. She strolls to the elevator half-hoping to run into Dr. Cadbury again. She is still pissed at herself because of the way she had allowed him to dominate their first encounter. She has prepared some strong comebacks if he ever hits on her again. She couldn't let him get away with thinking she will be easy like so many of the other female personnel had been.

As she nears the elevator, she sees Dr. Cadbury down by the nurse's station. He is flirting with a couple of young nurses. He is so involved with flirting, he doesn't notice her. The elevator arrives. She glances back at Dr. Cadbury one more time before stepping on the elevator. She comes home just as the children are leaving for school. They are running late and just wave goodbye. She returns their wave and enters the house. Her breakfast is on the table, and Nana is in her comfortable chair watching television. She eats her breakfast and then heads for her bedroom. The hot shower is the next priority on her agenda.

The next two weeks fly by rather swiftly. Catherine continue s to adjust to the night shift, and Ben ha s departed for his deployment in Afghanistan. Catherine has fallen into a nightly routine at the hospital. Each night is pretty much the same as the night before with no major disaster or problems. The only dilemma she encounters on a nightly basis is that Dr. Cadbury is now on the night shift rotation and makes it a nightly habit of hitting on her. So far, she hasn't had any problem rebuking his advances. That seems to make him even more determined to wear her resistance down.

The time change between the East Coast and Kabul, Afghanistan is about nine and a half hours. When Catherine is working in her office in the early morning hours, Ben is having lunch in Afghanistan. They begin a nightly correspondence through e-mails. A couple of nights each week Ben and Catherine will Skype around 3 A.M. because It's lunchtime for Ben. It gives them time to catch up on things face to face, and it strengthens her resolve to fight off Dr. Cadbury's nightly advances. Ben is having a rough time with his own sexual desires for Dr. McLemore. Neither he nor Catherine discusses the lust and temptations that occupie s their thoughts on a daily basis. Ben feels guilty because of his nightly affair with Dr. McLemore, and Catherine is determined not to give in to her increasingly lustful desires for Dr. Cadbury. So, she opens the bottom drawer of her desk and removes the brown paper bag. Catherine takes a deep breath and clutches the brown paper bag to her breast. She closes her office door and locks it. It's time to relieve the itch between her legs.

Catherine arrives home with enough time to see the children off to school. She hugs and kisses each child. Nana is watching one of her soap operas. Catherine eats a quick breakfast and hurries to her room. She tosses the paper bag on her bed and stripes for her shower. As the hot water cascades over her body, her mind is filled with lust for Dr. Cadbury. She is ready to test the dildo again, but in the privacy of her bedroom to see if it will relieve her sexual stress.

Michael forgot an important research paper he had written for his history class and had to rush home to get it. He enter s the house and finds Nana asleep in her comfortable chair. The shower is running upstairs. He rushes to his bedroom and starts to print the history paper. The shower turns off in his mother's bathroom. He hurriedly collects the history paper and places it in his book bag. As he slips by his mother's bedroom, he hears a low moan. Her door is slightly cracked a few inches, and he cautiously pushe s it open and finds his mother naked on her bed. She is on her knees in the middle of the bed with her butt up in the air facing the door and her face buried in a pillow. She is shoving a giant dildo in and out of her pussy. She is muttering and moaning to herself. Michael is momentarily stunned by what she is doing and saying.

"Oh, yes Dr. Cadbury.... keep fucking me with your large cock. Push it all the way in until I feel your balls slapping against my ass."

Michael pulls out his cell phone and starts filming her. She is entirely spellbound and is utterly unaware of his presences. Michael had never seen his mother naked before and ha s certainly never seen her fucking herself with a giant dildo. He gets a painfully hard erection. He wants to masturbate while watching his mother but decides to film her to completion and then masturbate later while viewing the video.

"Oh my God, Dr. Cadbury; I love it when you slide your big cock in and out so slowly. Please finger fuck my ass while you shove that wonderful cock in my wet pussy. Fuck me faster deeper and harder. I'm almost ready to cum. Yes...yes...yes, I'm cummmmm. Oh, fuck Doctor Cadbury, don't stop! I'm cummmmmiiiiiggg!"

His mother falls forward on the bed and begins to tremble and shake as the most intense ever orgasm races through her body. Her skin is glistening with a luminous sheen of radiant sweat. Michael turns off his video, slips quietly out of the house and rushes back to school. His cock is so hard he thinks it will break off. Catherine falls into a deep, restful sleep.

As soon as Michael returns home from school that afternoon, he goes to the downstairs guest bathroom and locks the door. He views the video of his mother and masturbates. Michael's orgasm is intense he sho ots cum all over the bathroom sink and mirror. He cleans up his mess then heads for his own bedroom. He passes Madison's bedroom, and her door is ajar. He peers in and sees her in front of a full-length mirror admiring her figure. She wears only her panties and a bra as she views her body from different angles. Her body is so beautiful he can't fight off his growing erection. He rushes to the privacy of his bedroom and masturbates again.

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers