The Winter Cabin

Story Info
Staying warm on a cold winter night.
1.1k words
3.56
34k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark and snowed all the way here. There was only about 6 inches of snow on the ground but reports said there was going to be more over night.

The little cabin was tucked away off the road that afforded complete privacy. We navigated the little driveway without problems. I had built a nice roaring fire in the fireplace. It was cold outside and getting colder! The only source of heat was the fireplace. Thankfully, there was a large stock of firewood inside.

It didn't take long to warm up the inside of the small cabin. And I do mean small. It had a tiny kitchen, one bedroom with a double bed in it, the small living room and thank god for indoor plumbing and electricity!!

The snow was falling harder as we peered out the window. It was eerily silent for all the movement of the falling snow. It fell straight down and was getting thicker by the moment. At this rate, we would have white out conditions in no time.

No need for us to worry! We were well stocked with food and water and of course the firewood. But it was getting colder outside. I piled more wood on the fire making a huge blazing inferno in the fireplace. I closed all the interior doors and we cuddled in the living room where it was warmest. Coffee with a good helping of Remey Martin helped warm the insides as well.

Laying on the thick throw rug in front of the fireplace, we huddled and cuddled, talking quietly as the closeness and the brandy began having its affect.

In a moment of silence, I reached for you and pulled you to me for a sweet, soft kiss. Slowly, the kiss began to warm up also! From tender lips to probing tongues, to out right urgency. I slipped my hand inside your jacket, feeling your warmth as I cupped one breast and ran my thumb over your nipple. I could immediately feel it harden through the material of your thick sweater and bra. Reaching around your back, I could feel the coldness penetrating the jacket. We both needed to turn ourselves so the heat from the fire evened out the temperature on our backs and fronts.

In doing so, I laid you on your side with your back to the fire. With me on one side and the fire on the other, you would keep nice and toasty warm. I reached up under your sweater and you jumped a little from my cold hands.

"You need to warm those up", you said. You placed one of my cold hands between your legs, against your pussy. The other hand was again inside your jacket getting warm while caressing your beasts. I couldn't help but wiggle my hand between your legs and rub your pussy through your jeans. My hand wasn't the only thing getting warmer between your legs!

We continued kissing and playing and rubbing and holding each other as the snow outside became a long lost thought. I had reached around your back and unclasped your bra, letting your breasts free but just a little. You then did that girl thing where you remove your bra without removing your sweater. It was just too cold to be naked. At least you were braless now and I was free to play with your tits!! You reached down and found my hard cock and began rubbing it. I began a new assault on your pussy through your jeans. I could feel the heat emanating from your pussy! I think there might even be a wet spot! I know you are wet!! You always are and I love that! There is nothing better than a hot wet pussy! Except when its your "Butter Pussy"! I NEED to get my fingers inside you and feel the softness and wetness of your excitement.

I lay you on your back and slid my hand down the front of your jeans. My fingers open your lips and a finger slips into you. It's the same thing every time. No matter what I penetrate you with, I am always amazed at how wet and supple your pussy feels. Fingers, tongue, cock makes no difference! Being inside you is heaven on earth!!!

I trace your lips with my finger up to your clit and then back down and into your pussy, smearing your wetness all over your bare lips and mound! All the time we are kissing wet sloppy sexy kisses. You suck on my lower lip and then I suck on your tongue, pulling it into my mouth, only to release it and push my tongue back into you. My fingers are dancing on your pussy. Your hand is rubbing my cock. Its still too cold to get naked!

I slide on top of you and slip in between your spread legs. The light of the fire dances in your eyes as you look at me with love and lust. Placing my throbbing cock up against your pussy I begin to rock and dry fuck you through our clothes. I try and make sure I come into contact with your clit as I slide against you. I must be doing it right because I watch your eyes glaze over and a quiet little moan escapes your lips. You are now rubbing back, trying to fuck me like I'm fucking you. Our crotches are grinding into each other and our mouths are plastered together. I raise myself up on my hands and look down into your eyes as we continue our dry fuck. Your eyes close and you roll your hips up into me. I think you just came!!! Seeing your eyes open slightly and the sly sexy smile cross your lips I know you did! That's enough to push me over the edge! Rubbing my cock into you harder and faster my orgasm erupts out the end of my cock soaking my jeans, creating a giant wet spot! I look at you and you at me. Looking down I see the wet spot on my jeans and look back at you. We both begin to laugh and giggle. This is just like when I was in high school! Laying down beside you my hand instinctively goes between your legs. You have a growing wet spot too from your own orgasm!

Time to get out of our wet clothes before we get cold. I think we can create enough body heat to help us stay warm! Besides, I think I can build a big enough fire in the fireplace and between us to keep warm all weekend long. It is only Friday night. We have until Sunday afternoon!!!!!

The Winter Cabin

Normal

6/29/10