The Winter House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! OH!"

Max felt her trembling, and a gush of liquid, as her pussy convulsed in fluttering waves. She threw her head back, gasping, gaping wide open.

"Coming! I'm coming!"

"Good girl," Max murmured, calmly, taking in the incredible sight, and continuing to plow inside her, the passage made smooth and easy. As she caught her breath, he plunged in, to the root, with a groan.

"Oh, come here. I want you," she whispered.

Max sat up, hoisted her onto his hips, and carried her, still pinned on his cock, to the bed, where he laid her gently down, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking them behind. Her eyes were dreamy with pleasure and she had a big, happy smile on her face as she threw her arms around his shoulders.

"Mmmmm . . . I love you . . ."

"Yeah?" he said, settling in between her legs.

"Mmm hmmm."

"Well, now I know. All I have to do is make you come, and you're mine."

"I want to tell you something," she said, with a conspiratorial look.

"Hmmm?"

"Last night. . . the best part?"

"Tell me."

"Feeling you come inside me."

"Oh, you liked that?"

"Yes," she said, nodding her head, quickly.

"Can't say I didn't like it, myself."

"Will you? Again? Please?"

"Oh, Jesus Christ, twist my arm. . . "

Casey giggled.

"Would you do me a favor?" Max said.

"Anything."

"Roll over," he said, his voice thickening. "I want to get behind you."

Case smiled, and immediately started disengaging. She slid up onto her hands and knees, as he kissed her hips, her ass, and caressed her thighs, helping her. She stuck her ass up, and spread her pussy.

"Like that?"

"That is . . . perfect," Max whispered. He reared up on his knees, wedged in between her legs, and admired her for a minute, running his hands over her ass and hips, assessing her curves. Casey twisted her head, so she could see him. He looked so hot, rearing up, getting ready to mount her like an animal. She loved it, and wiggled her ass at him.

"Hold still," he murmured.

She watched him place one hand on her hips, and with the other guide his big cock straight to her pussy. He didn't draw it out. She gasped with pleasure as he pushed in, all the way, filling her up, one hand on the small of her back, keeping her in place. As she craned her head, she caught a wonderful view of them reflected in the window. She could see his ass, upright, the sway of his back, the sexy movement of his hips as he slowly, gently began to fuck her.

Max sighed, with a little growl in the back of his throat, as he throbbed inside her, buried to the hilt, his balls pressed up against her pussy.

"You feel so good," he groaned. "So tight and warm . . ."

"Mmmmm . . . " she moaned, watching him, watching his ass clench together and release, as the new position began to evoke such lovely feelings.

"Fuck me," she whimpered. "Go slow."

"I am, baby. Nice and slow. Oh you feel so fucking good on my cock. Mmmm."

"Do I?" she whispered, wriggling backwards, to get him deeper.

"Oh god, yes. So nice and warm and wet. . . "

Casey moaned with pleasure as they fell into a smooth, slow pace. Max pulled out almost all the way, then slid back in, inch by inch, dragging his cock along the spongy walls of her cunt, then burying the sensitive head as deep as he could go. She watched him clench his cheeks and grind into her. It was almost as erotic as the sensation of him bottoming out, nestled up against her womb. She worked her ass and hips along with his movements, pushing back and pushing back with a sexy wiggle. Max kept his hands tight on her hips, guiding her.

Soon they were gasping in unison, as he began to fuck her more intensely.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, still watching him in the window. "Harder, go harder."

That sent Max off, and he got up on one knee, intent now on emptying his balls into her.

His strokes got shorter and faster. Casey watched him fucking her, completely fascinated by the straining of his muscles and the sinuous movement of his hips. She could feel the deep, spiraling explosion building fast, suspended from the insistent pressure of his cock. He was going to push her over the edge.

"More!" she whined. "More, More!"

She saw him stop, and shudder, and heard him roar out, "Take it! Oh fuck, here it comes. Take it, take my cum!"

As she watched his ass, squeezing, his head thrown back, and knew he was at that second filling her with his cum, she lost all control and began bucking her hips as a powerful orgasm slammed into her.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "God!"

"Shhh," Max whispered, as he leaned over her, slipping his arms around her belly. "Shhh. Daddy's here."

+++

That evening, her bags packed, she lay in his arms, drowsily watching the fire, one hand stroking Freja on the rug.

"Hmmmm . . . I love it here."

"We can always come back. In fact I was thinking."

"What?"

"Let's make it our Christmas getaway. We can come up here, just the two of us, and celebrate."

"Hmmm, that sounds nice," Casey said, with a kiss.

"I talked to Patti. I'll be meeting with a lawyer next week."

"That was quick."

"Why wait? The Arts Council has been begging me to do this for years."

"It seems weird to think of strangers walking through your house."

Max laughed. "It won't be mine anymore. It will belong to the city."

"Yes, but they'll be giving tours."

"I'm 'sharing myself with others.' Think of it that way."

"You're sure we can come back anytime we want?"

"I'm making that a condition of the bequest. That's why I need a good lawyer."

"Ah."

She gave him another kiss.

"You've really thought this through."

"I have. I told you."

Casey held his face, searching his eyes.

"Are you sure? Are you absolutely positive? You said you hate Los Angeles. I don't want you to be miserable."

"I'd be miserable if I stayed here without you."

"Ok," Casey said, happily, and snuggling closer.

"That was easy."

"You know that's what I want. I just want to be sure it's what you want."

"It is. I'll miss this place, but . . . I've had too much of winter. It's time I discovered the sun."

"Come here," he said, as he drew her into a long, sweet kiss.

"Merry Christmas."