The Winter of Temptation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hasn't she read my letter? Doesn't she understand how much I want this? Her? Us?'

Ian mumbled some excuse to his mother to get away and think. He walked out of the living room, down the hall and into the pool room. The indoor pool had been built for him as a gift when he turned 10. His mother called him her 'water baby,' because that was his passion. No one seemed to understand the reason behind his infatuation with a body of water. For when he threw himself into the water, all of his worry and stress where gone. Instead all he felt was freedom, the weightlessness in his limbs. It was just liberating. He wanted to experience that feeling more than anything at that moment. Running his hands over his face, he tried to rein in his temper.

'I don't understand. Why doesn't she see? I'm the man that loves her. I'm the one that she should talk about to my mother. ME!'

Ian blindly struck out; hitting the dense wall. It cracked a bit, and small paint chips fell to the floor.

'Fuck, mama is going to kill me for that.'He resigned himself for the long scowling lecture he would receive. Then to the fact that she would be sending him out to the hardware store so he could fix the damage.

"Before I do anything else. I first need to have a long conversation with a certain someone." Marching out of the pool room, he headed straight for the den.