The Winter of Temptation Ch. 12

Story Info
Ian & Sam are inseparable as more surprises are thrown their way.
9.8k words
4.75
14.8k
18

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha woke up first the next morning. Sitting up, she looked over her shoulder at her sleeping man. He was laying on his back with his head turned towards her, lightly snoring. His hair was growing longer than ever, and the soft blue was fading out more. Moving his hair away from his face, she leaned over and kissed his lips, before she got up, and went inside the bathroom. Turning on the shower she let it heat up, as she went through her bag for undergarments.

Laying out her clothes, she grabbed her, Cherry blossom shampoo, conditioner, body wash and loofah. Walking over to the shower, she opened the glass door stepped into the steamy water, and wet her body. Reaching for her shampoo, she squeezed a big gallop, into her hand and massaged it into her hair. Her curls sprang back instantaneously, forming around her face. She finger combed her hair as she let the soap rinse out, before repeating the same thing with her conditioner. Her hair cleaned she reached for her body wash, and loofah. Pouring it gingerly on to her body, she lathered up, as she tossed her head back enjoying the high powered massaging shower head. Any kinks, or sores, she felt from her body from the night before, quickly began to melt away.

In the midst of scrubbing her body, she felt a breeze of cold air, within the warm stall. Turning around, she came face to face with Ian and his magnificent body. Naked as the day he was born, Ian stepped into the shower. Samantha turned to face him, but Ian turned her back around. Walking forward, he pushed her front into the shower wall. Reaching down he slid his fingers between her thighs, feeling the slippery wetness of her pussy.

Gasping loudly, Samantha's head fell back against his chest. Using his other hand he gripped her face and brought his lips crashing down into hers. Fingering her pussy he made sure that she was wet enough to receive his length. Slipping three fingers inside her he curved them, and thrust steadily.

"Ian... oh yess..." She hissed.

Taking his fingers from her pussy, Ian gripped his dick. Dragging it across her pussy, he let her wetness slick his thickness. As she thrust her pussy across his veiny member, Ian suddenly pulled away only to plunge home to the hilt moments later.

"Ahhh." She clawed the arm that held her around the throat.

Ian rested deep inside her. Affected as well from the overwhelming tightness of her slick pussy. Wrapping his free arm around her waist, he caressed her clit to help her adjust to his invasion.

"I can't get enough of this tight pussy." He groaned in her ear, causing shivers to race throughout her body.

Pulling back his hips slowly until only the head was within her, he delivered shallow thrusts. Enjoying the sensations of his mushroomed head being pulled and clenched. Samantha wanting more, threw her hips back into his, sinking herself on him fully.

"You're becoming such a bad little one." He grunted as she continued to fuck herself on his dick as he watched. Letting her enjoy herself, Ian held still and only twirled her clit with a steady rhythm.

"Ian, fuck me." She gasped between hurried thrusts. "Please, baby. I need you."

Her plea was his undoing. Pushing her upper body forward into the wall, he gripped both of her arms behind her back. Holding them in one hand for extra leverage, Ian widen his stance, and drove into her.

Spanking her ass, he pounding her relentlessly, enjoying the feeling of his balls slapping into her. Leaning back he observed the view of his tanned dick sinking deeper into her brown and pink folds with pleasure. Growing harder inside her, he slowed his hips not wanting to come too soon.

"Is this how you want it, baby?" He questioned in her ear.

"Yesss, harder curly."

Ian jerked his hips harder against her. Together they let out a grunt. Reaching for her leg with his free hand he lifted it from the floor. Giving her what she begged for, Ian plummeted her soaked pussy.

"Cum on my dick baby. Let this sweet pussy milk me."

As the cooled water raced down his back, Ian raced for completion. Samantha began to quake, as she took his harsh fucking. His balls slapped against her clit over and over again. Sending her into a pleasuring pool of darkness. Her knees went out, leaving Ian to catch her fall as he emptied his balls into her drenched pussy with a low pitched growl.

Resting his head against the wall, Ian worked to catch his breath. Picking up her loofah, he lathered it up once again and washed her tender pussy, before he washed himself. Rinsing them both off he picked her up off her feet, she instantly locked her legs around his waist, and buried her face in his neck.

Grabbing a towel Ian carried her into their bedroom, where he sat her on her feet in order to dry her off. Wiping her damp skin dry, he wiped off as well and pulled back the covers.

"Ian what are you doing? It's already 10 am, we can't possibly get back in bed." She chided.

"And why does that matter? We can do anything we want. There's more than enough time." He tugged her hand, bringing her closer to the bed. "What I want more than anything right now is to hold my beautiful woman after mind blowing lovemaking and just sleep."

Sitting on the bed he pulled her onto his lap. Her ass brushed against him, causing his dick to jump. Feeling his reaction she looked down shocked at what she saw. Her mind couldn't process the fact that he was rock hard once more, and his eyes had darkened. Telling her that he was hungry for more, and ready to appease his needs.

"Ian, you're insatiable." She moaned, thinking about the delicious ache her pussy had from his previous pounding.

"You're absolutely right. I've waited to call you mine since the day we knew the difference between a man and woman. I've starved for this, and now I have an all you can eat buffet in front of me and I would be fucking stupid to waste all of this..." He dipped a finger inside of her pussy, and slipped it inside his mouth. "Sweet goodness." He finished.

Watching him clean her essences from his finger, caused her ache to double. Insanely she wanted him again. "Be gentle."

Turning her back to his front she raised her hips and slowly sank down onto him. Simultaneously they moaned. He gripped her hips and guided her along his dick.

"Holy Shit." She cried. Feeling a small orgasm pass through her body, as he tapped against her spot.

Bringing his hands up to her breast, he gripped them in both hands, as he gently bounced her on his dick, filling the room with the wet slapping sounds of their body.

"That's your spot isn't it?" He asked rhetorically. Knowing that her body was shaking like a leaf because he was continuously tapping against her hidden treasure.

"Sam have you seen the guys? I woke up and Michael was gone. "Caroline asked as the door suddenly swung open.

Ian stopped mid thrust, as Samantha screamed and scrambled to get off his lap. Caroline hurriedly rushed out the room, slamming the door behind her. Covering her eyes, Samantha wept from embarrassment. Ian at a lost, reached out and touched her arm.

"It's alright Sammy. Please don't cry." He beckoned her to roll over onto her back. "What we've done is nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm just so embarrassed. I can't imagine what she thinks of me."

"Stop that." He said sternly. "That is one of your best friends. She would never think negative of you."

Lying down at her side, he turned her back to his front, and spooned against her. Kissing her neck, he hugged her tight.

"Just rest. Once you wake it will all blow over. "

Closing her eyes, Samantha prayed that it would before she fell into a fitful slumber.

When she opened her eyes later, she rolled over to find the spot next to her was cold and vacant. Looking on the night stand at the clock she noticed that it was almost 5:00 pm. With a gasp she rolled out of bed, ran to the bathroom and put on her bra and panties.

"I'm going to kill them if they left without me."

Dressing in a pair of tights and a long baggy sweater, with some furry winter boots. Samantha ran down stairs, looking around for them. She heard music coming from outside, so she went in the direction of the back deck.

"What the fuck. That wasn't a foul." Ian yelled at the TV. Michael and he both sat on either ends of the couch facing the TV that had appeared out of a secret lift. They were currently engaged in a very intense game of NBA 2k15, so much so neither realized she was standing there watching them.

Opening the sliding door, she took a step out into the warm enclosed deck. Nervously she walked to the couch and took a seat.

"Where's Carol?"

"In the bathroom." Michael answered not looking away from the screen. Currently in the lead with a score of 60 to 54.

"The fuck. Yeah, put KD back in." Ian yelled at the TV. He grinned over at her. "Come over here baby, why you so far away?"

Samantha moved closer to him. "You're my lucky charm."

"Ha whatever." She rolled her eyes. "I'm far from lucky."

Samantha relaxed into him, closing her eyes she thought about how surreal this all was to her. She and Ian were happy, and more than anything else, close like before. It was still difficult to grasp.

"Are you up for going snowboarding?" Ian asked her, eyes still on the screen.

"It's late Ian. Doesn't the slopes close soon?"

"Not here baby. They have night riding. It's absolutely breath taking as well."

"Oh that sounds so cool. When do we head out?"

"Whenever you and Carol is ready I guess."

Caroline walked into the deck from inside the house, seeing Samantha sitting next to Ian, she walked directly over to her. Sitting down next to her, Caroline threw her arms around her neck.

"I'm so sorry babe. That was so wrong of me to barge in on you." Caroline sniffled. "I didn't know."

"It's alright Carol. I almost died of embarrassment, of what you could have possibly thought of me." Samantha wrapped her arms around her.

"Sam, how could you think that? No one could ever think badly of you, even if they wanted to." Caroline leaned away. "Ian is your man. It's alright to blow his mind, and not be ashamed."

Samantha looked over her shoulder at him as he focused on the TV. Turning back to Caroline she gave a smile. "Thank you Carol. I thought I wasn't ever going to be able to show my face to you again."

Caroline scoffed. "Please, girl you know I would never let that fly." She made sure no one could over hear her next words. "You are so lucky, girl. That man is all kinds of wonderful. I saw how he had you"

Samantha knew her face had turned a million shades of red. "Caroline let's just forget about that incident."

Caroline shrugged. "Hey, I maybe celibate at the moment, but that is something I definitely have to try."

"Carol." She groaned.

The guys looked over at them, before turning back around.

"I'm going to go get dressed." Samantha got up from her seat, and headed inside.

"What for?"

"Where going night riding."

*****

"Are you going to be okay?" Ian asked for the hundredth time.

They were on the lifts headed up the mountain. Where they had decided that she and Caroline would stay on the beginners slope, while he and Michael headed to a more advance slope. Ian was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle herself. Yet she thought otherwise, insisting that she had learned the basics enough the previous day to be able to hold her own.

"Curly, I'm going to be fine." She squeezed his hand. "Stop worrying so much."

They arrived at the get off point, where everyone glided off. Coming to a stop, they sat to strap down their boots.

"Sammy if you need me for anything, just call me." He helped her up. "Even if it's just to let me know you're ready to go."

Leaning down he enjoyed her lips. Pulling away he straightened her helmet and grinned. "I love you." He pecked her lips. "Be safe."

"Later." She breathed. Watching him as he glided away with Michael at his side.

"This is nice." Caroline stated, looking around.

"It is. You remember all the things Michael taught you yesterday?"

"Of course. Do you? "

Shaking her head she shrugged. "Just bits and pieces."

"You told Ian you did just to get him off your back."

"Pretty much." She giggled. "I just want him to enjoy his time here as well as I do. Yet all he does is worry."

Caroline shook her head. "You have a point babe."

Standing at the top of the mountain, they both looked down.

"Uh you want to go first?"

"Why can't you go first?" Caroline asked in return.

With a huff, Samantha cocked her head at her. "How about we go together, at the same time?"

Caroline agreed. "I can do that."

Finding their fall line with their boards they both inched forward until they began to descend down the slope. She did the falling leaf trick Ian showed her yesterday. The hill was long and steep, so she kept a steady pace and practiced on the techniques she learned.

With everything going smoothly, Samantha tried her hand at speeding up. She saw that they were nearing the end of the course, so she turned her board in order to slow down. As she did she felt her left boot, become looser, right as the board landed, her foot came out. Causing her other foot to twist at a weird angle as she lost control and fell.

Falling hard, Samantha couldn't help the cry that flew from her mouth. She heard Caroline scream her name from a distances. Rolling over onto her bottom, Samantha sat up and grabbed her right ankle. Tears poured from her eyes as she tried to move her foot. The pain was atrocious and intense, but she noticed that she was able to move it a little, so she knew she hadn't broken anything.

"Sammy! What happen?" Caroline asked hysterically.

"My boot... Ahhh," she groaned as her throbbing ankle felt as if it was burning. "It wasn't buckled all the way in."

"Oh my god." She held Samantha's shoulders. "Let me call Ian."

Scrambling for her phone Caroline dialed Ian's cell. It rung until it went to voicemail, so she tried again. On the second try he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He answered out of breath.

"Don't make a big deal out of it Carol. Just tell him I need a bit of help." Samantha stated, trying to calm her nerves, as she wiped her face.

"What is she talking about? Making a big deal out of what? "Ian rattled off questions. "Where is she?"

"She can't come to the phone right now. She just really needs some help. "

"Where are you two? What's happen? Why can't she come to the phone?" Ian's voice was anxious.

Hearing his multiple questions, Samantha exhaled and grabbed the phone from Caroline.

"Ian could you please just get over here?

"I'm on my way." He replied, hearing the tension in her voice.

Handing the phone back to Caroline, Samantha groaned as she rested her head against her prompted knee. Beating herself up for ruining the trip, she wanted to cry. Silently Caroline rubbed her back, in comfort as she waited for the guys to show up. Which turned out not to be a long wait. Soon they appeared, rushing to their side.

"Oh my god. Baby what happen?" Ian kneeled beside her and circled his arms around her shoulder.

"It's my ankle. I think I sprained it."

"Im going to call the ski patrol. She's going to need a ride down."

"This is my fault. I shouldn't have left you."

Samantha shook her bed, knowing he was going to blame himself. "Ian no, don't do that. This is my fault, I didn't check to see if my boot was strapped in."

"Still I shouldn't have left you-"

Samantha silenced him. "Shhh... I won't let you blame yourself."

They heard the sound of the machinery of the snowmobile as it drew near. Attached to it was a sled, which would carry her the rest of the way down the mountain. The driver killed the engine. As he walked towards them, he introduced himself, before he went about checking her ankle. As he touched and examined Samantha grunted and hissed.

"You've sprained it. We're going to have to take you to the infirmary to get a compression." The guy held out his arms to lift her off her feet, yet Ian was already lifting her in his arms bridal style. Walking the short distances to the sled he placed her inside.

"We're right behind you."

"Wait no, I'll be okay. I'm pretty sure I can get to the cabin without a problem. I've already screwed up, I can't let you guys miss out on the fun." She looked to each one of them. "You guys finish enjoying this beautiful night for me."

"Alright."

"No." she didn't have to look up to know who said that. "Im going to make sure everything is alright with your ankle before taking you home, to tuck you into bed."

"Ian."

"Samantha." He mocked.

Defeated Samantha let the ski patrol take her to the infirmary without any other obstacles. Ian lifted her, and got her inside where the doctor examined it more thoroughly before he placed an ice pack on her ankle, to stop the rapid swell. He explained that for the next couple of days she would have to stay off of the ankle, in order for it to strengthen itself. Giving her a couple of Tylenol to help with the discomfort, he gave her an ankle brace as well as a pair of crutches. With that Ian arranged for them to get back to the cabin, since they rod with Michael. Once there Ian carried her inside the cabin and placed her on the big comfortable couch. Taking a pillow, he prompted her foot up, before he went and placed her ice pack up.

"Hey can you bring me a vanilla ice coffee from the fridge?"

Grabbing the coffee for her he went over to the couch to flop down beside her. Looking at his expression, she knew that he had something to say. Sipping on her drink she waited.

"Sammy, how could this happen? It's bad enough your dad hates my guts, but now you're hurt on a trip that I planned..." He shook his head. "I'm supposed to take care of you."

"Ian stop it. What is the matter? It's only a sprained ankle I'll be fine in less than a week." She turned his gaze to her. "What's bothering you?"

"Why didn't you tell me about the threatening messages you've been receiving?"

He asked out of the blue.

Samantha's eyes widen guilty. "I haven't told anyone." she answered, looking away from his intense eyes. "How did you find out about them?"

"I saw them in your phone." Samantha was about to start fussing' but Ian shushed her. "When were you going to tell me, Sammy?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal, Ian." She started.

"Yet you get your number changed." He interrupted, becoming irritated. "Why are you trying to blow it off as if you're not afraid when it's so clear to me that you are."

Samantha wouldn't look at him. Afraid her face would give her away.

Grabbing her phone, he navigated through it until he found what he was looking for. Pulling it up he began to read aloud what he found.

"Samantha you are a stupid, ugly bitch. I will make you pay. "

"I hope you are enjoying what's left of your life." he continued.

"There's a special place in hell for you."

"I'm watching you. So watch your back, bitch. You're dead."

Ian found himself growing more and angrier. The list of threats on her social media page went on and on. As well as her inbox. He could only think of one person who would really want to do harm to his girl. If he could drive back to Virginia and wrap his hands around her throat and get away with it he would.

"This is not going to continue. I'm going to make your account private to anyone who doesn't know you." He did this as he spoke. "When we are back in Virginia, I won't let you go out alone, ever. And we will look into getting something to protect you."

"You won't let me? Ian you are being ridiculous, I can go wherever I want." She stated being bull headed.