The Winter of Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha glanced down shyly at the top of his curly head, afraid to move for the sake of him stopping what he was doing to her now.

Ian leaned into her, bringing his lips closer to her moist pussy. He heard her inhale quickly and hold her breath, as he took his long index finger and ran it swiftly over her pussy, letting it caress her clit. She gasped and jerked forward. Surprising him by how wet she had become so quickly. Taking his finger away long enough to tease her, he shoved it into her pussy roughly.

She hollered and it brought a smile to his face, leaning into her he extended his tongue to have his first taste of her pussy when she whimpered.

"Ian..."

Hearing his name spoken on a moan, jerked his mind out of the lustful haze it had been in.

Ian jerked away, standing at his full height of 6'5. Samantha stood against the door holding her hands in the position he had placed them in, with her breast on display as well as her completely exposed pussy.

With half-hooded eyes Samantha silently begged him to finish what he had started, but his mind wouldn't let him. His dick wanted him too badly, but the thought of her being his best friend; someone that was almost a sister to him, didn't seat right with him making her a notch on his belt.

Pushing her gently to the side, he opened the door. Not being able to speak he just left her, shocked and unbelievably hurt.

~*~

12