The Witch

Story Info
She seeks semen for her potion.
1.4k words
3.83
38k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old crone shuffled across the room. The horse had smelt her as she appeared but couldn't see her. She checked it was a male and took a canister from inside her cloak. The stallion walked towards her when she stepped out into the open. It's nostrils were flared and it's eyes bright. She muttered the spell under her breath and it calmed down, under her control now. With a gesture she gave it a powerful erection. Invisible hands brought it to the point of ejaculation. At the last second the horse reared up on its hind legs, exposing its huge penis. The end suddenly spurted an arc of semen, most of which landed in the canister she held. She smiled, turned around and vanished. The horse went back to munching on the grass, unaware what had just happened.

Helga, the witch, looked surprised at her new location. She had not thought anybody would choose a place like this to copulate. Still she was not here to criticise, just collect the semen she needed to survive. For the last three hundred years it had sustained her, returning her to youth. It didn't seem to matter what kind of semen she used, just as long as she had enough of it. Tonight should be the last collection for the ritual. She spotted the couple, they had just stepped out of their car. She looked around and decided they would probably choose to do it on the flat ground near the runway lights. It would be easy enough to sneak up on them with all the noise from the aircraft. He was a big man wearing a military uniform, probably on leave. He would have been without intercourse for some time, he must have saved up a lot of sperm. Hopefully he would provide a good addition to her collection. His companion was dressed like a whore... Hang on. She is a whore. Excellent, the sex shouldn't last long. Helga pulled a fresh canister from her cloak at waited.

Tina tried to look happy at the prospect of turning a trick with this military buffoon. He would most likely just lay on her and rut till he blew his load, then fall asleep. At least she had the money already, so she could leave when he finished. She smiled at him as he explained how cunning this location was. How nobody would see or hear them. It was then that she realised that she was in danger, he could rape and mug her with no interruptions. Her smile turned to a grimace. Noticing her change in attitude, Sonny grabbed her left arm. He was not as stupid as he let on, being so well built made it easy for others to think he was stupid. He rarely choose to reveal he wasn't. With her left arm secure in his large hand, he ripped her flimsy top off, revealing her large false boobs. She was not wearing any underwear, it made for quicker sex, and when her short skirt followed the top.

Tina was afraid now. Not afraid of the rape, it wouldn't be her first time after all. She was afraid that he might kill her when he had finished.

Sonny dragged her down to the ground and put his foot on her arm whilst he dropped his trousers and underpants low enough to reveal his prick. It was already at halve mast, and swelling quickly, he grabbed it and jerked it to its full size. The tip emerging from its fleshy hiding place was already covered in precum. He lowered himself and shoved his hard dick into her pussy. Tina had a fairly loose cunt due to years of working, so he encountered no resistance and was soon thrusting in and out at speed.

Helga moved closer a smile on her lips. She could sense his nearness to coming and wanted to catch as much of his seed as she could.

Sonny was engrossed by the motion of Tina's tits as he fucked her. The large implants wobbled and bounced madly as he rammed into her cunt. He didn't see the Witch creeping across the car park until she was at his shoulder, container ready. He heard her mumble something as he swung around, but couldn't make out the words. It didn't matter because he was now immobile, held in a binding spell, only his penis able to feel. Tina was also held by the same spell, open mouthed and wide eyed. Helga spoke to her first, assuring her that all would be well and that the Witch only wanted his sperm. Then Helga turned to Sonny and cast her spell on his groin. Invisible hands once again did their work, masturbating him till the semen flew from his cock, several bursts of the hot liquid flying from his distended glans. Helga was ready, so had the pot in position, it was soon full of thick white ejaculate. Her mission accomplished the Witch only had one more thing to do. She freed Tina and let her escape before Sonny could move. Even a Witch couldn't let a murder happen.

The next couple she travelled to were both male. It wasn't the first gay sex she had interrupted, but this was the quickest visit. Almost before she had a container ready the guy receiving head was coming. With only seconds to catch his explosion, Helga just pushed the kneeling male aside and thrust the jar into the stream of hot jism that flew from his penis. The fellator who was now laying on the floor started to shout and protest. His protest stopped with a startled gurgle as the witch vanished, her prize safe.

Barry had been impotent for several months now and it really bugged him. He was masturbating on the sofa, trying to get a decent erection and any amount of semen to flow. So far is was going badly. Helga had appeared behind his curtains, out of sight, but could hear his frustration as he wanked unsuccessfully. She stepped out of her hiding place and pointed at his crotch while uttering a spell.

Barry looked up when the woman revealed herself. At first he thought he saw an old crone, but he was clearly mistaken. In front of him stood the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was tall, long legged, blond and blue eyed. As she approached him he saw that her clothing did not obscure his view of her magnificent body. He gawked, slack jawed, at the movement of her breasts as she walked, each a perfect globe, crowned with a long, pointed nipple. His vision was drawn past her flat stomach to the small triangle of hair between her legs. He always preferred a pussy to have a small patch of hair at the top but none on the lips, hers was perfect. The woman knelt in front of him and reached out a hand to his penis. Barry looked down and saw that he was sporting an erection. Not just a normal erection either, he was so big and hard that he could feel the blood flowing around his glans. The stranger grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. Her head lowered until he felt her kiss the head. He twitched. Not just his penis, his whole body twitched when she kissed his glans. He tried not to think about his recent impotence in case it returned, he looked at the ceiling and thought of her pussy, how it would feel to lick it. It took only three licks of his shaft for him to ejaculate. The woman swallowed the first blast but directed the remainder into a small pot she was carrying. Barry came again before the first orgasm stopped, spraying more semen into the container. When he looked down to thank the beauty, he nearly jumped off of the sofa. The woman between his legs was an old wrinkled hag, and she was holding a container filled with his semen. He reached out to grab her but she vanished.

The witch had enough now to perform the ritual. Now she could regain her youth and continue her studies. She had returned to her cavernous lab, and was already stripping of her outdoor clothes. The containers of semen were carefully poured into a large cauldron, joining the previously collected contributions. Helga, naked now, stirred a few other ingredients into the pot and then carried it into the bathroom. It was so simple, bathing in this mixture would return her appearance to that of a twenty five year old. Not long now.