The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, please," she whined.

That's good, Alluna—Remi growled. You've got Goliath by the balls now.

***

She had him by his balls. Zak buried his face in her heat again, gripping her quivering thighs with both hands as his tongue tasted every inch of her flesh. The Arborian witch tasted of fire and spice, intoxicating. He couldn't get enough. He could live on the taste of this female alone.

His shaft ached and he felt his balls pull tight against his body. Zak was about to come untouched.

Alluna bucked against his face, begging him to fuck her harder. Evidently, she'd forgotten about being surrounded by his Alpha Angel brothers and sister...except Seth.

Seth had teleported out of the dining room, a ball of frustrated desire. Poor bastard was still hung up on the pretty, red-haired Reaper, Amaranth.

Alluna cried out above him, moaning and saying things that made Zak falter in his licking and sucking.

Remi, the bastard, was telling her what to say to him...a slew of dirty, erotic words spilled from his sweet girl's lips making her even wetter than ever.

Zak grinned. He'd have to spank her later, maybe put some cherry flavored lube on his dick and wash her dirty little mouth out. He pushed both images into her mind and she came apart, gushing her pleasure all over his face.

He still hurt and needed to relieve himself. Rising to his full six-foot-seven stature, he began undoing the ties to his pants. To his utter amusement, Devon was already balls deep inside of Angel pumping wildly while she nipped at his pale skin and whimpered.

Just as Zak was about to thrust into Alluna, Anniel appeared at the other side of the table, facing him.

"Have any of you seen the news?" Her eyes were wide and Zak stopped before breaching his girl's tight cunt.

"Annie, we're busy," Zak growled.

Her eyes swept over him and then the others. She scowled. "I see. I guess that's why no one has felt the presence of the reapers orbiting the space station asking for clearance to come in."

Devon swore and then he and Angel were no longer there.

Zak jumped when Remien roared and turned just in time to see his crazy-assed Alpha Angel brother taking a blade to his thigh. Ropey lines of cum spurted across the floor, joined by droplets of crimson.

Remi needed pain to orgasm.

He pressed Alluna's face to his chest, not wanting her to see Remi's way of self-pleasuring. Her mind was still too innocent to understand such brutal needs and the sight of Rem hurting himself would only scare her.

"Fuck, Remi. Can't you wait for Row?"

Remi shivered. "Sorry."

"Zak," Anniel snapped drawing his attention again. "The media. There's a big stir about Alluna." Anniel looked at the female still shuddering in his arms from the orgasm he'd given her.

"The media is always making up shit, Annie."

Zak, we need you in the transport hangar—Devon's voice vibrated in his mind.

"You two better get cleaned up. This is pretty serious, Zak," Anniel insisted. "I'm going to do a little investigating myself. Remi, why don't you help me? It'll take your mind off things while Rowie gets here. I know you're dying to go out to pick her up yourself."

"I'm not scared of Navar. Don't give a shit if he banned me from the tour."

"Yes, but Rowie has enough on her hands at the moment without having to worry about the vampire entourage draining you dry. The vampire serum doctor White developed no longer works on either of you guys."

Remi shrugged and straightened his pants. The wound on his thigh was already healing, his dragon's blood drying on the floor.

When they disappeared, Zak cupped Alluna's face in his hands. Golden eyes blinked up at him, her mouth soft and inviting.

"Alluna," he sighed kissing her. Her tongue slid into his mouth boldly, making his cock throb in agony. He pulled back reluctantly, feeling his self control shred to a mere thread. "They might want to take you away from me."

Alluna panted, her eyes becoming more focused. Her fingers stroked up his arms and gripped him tight. She shook her head. "No. Who? Who wants to take me away from you? The Grei alien? The vampire?"

Zak caressed her cheeks. "I'm not sure yet. Do you remember anything from your childhood? Where you always in your tower room?"

Alluna frowned. "Mama had another room...a dungeon. She had me practice my magic there, but the sleeping vampire and dragon made me afraid...and sad too."

Zak furrowed his brows. "What?"

"She had a blood-starved vampire. He'd turned to stone and lay slumped over a rock. Someone had driven fake angel's wings into his back." Alluna shuddered. "That must've been so painful for the poor thing."

"You said she had a sleeping dragon," Zak urged.

Alluna nodded. "He's chained to a wall in the dungeon and Mama has a music box playing..." Alluna looked guilty.

"Playing what?" Zak insisted again, stroking his thumb across her cheek to reassure her.

"The Dragon's Lullaby."

Zak frowned. It was Remi what sang to him whenever he felt he was losing control of his beast.

"Mama wanted me to sing it to you and then place my necklace around your neck to have you do my bidding." Alluna touched her bare neck and seemed to be fiddling with something.

Zak frowned. "What necklace?"

***

She lifted the tiny gold dragon for his inspection. His eyes swept down and then back up to hers, confused.

Alluna looked down at her dragon pendant. "This necklace."

She looked back up at him. His brows were slightly raised. "There's nothing around your neck, Alluna."

"You can't see it?" she asked incredulously holding the pendant up to him.

He shook his head and then cocked his head to the side as if listening to something.

The others were communicating with him. He looked back at her, his features tight with anger now.

"I want you to stay with Anniel for a moment. You do exactly what she says. Promise me Alluna."

"I-I don't—"

"Please," he begged now. "I need you. I'll go out of my mind if they take you away. You must listen to Anniel. I'll be communicating with her." He touched his head to let Alluna know what type of communication he meant. "Just for a little while."

Alluna nodded and threw her arms around him again. His heat soothed her, as well as the strength she felt coiled in his body.

"Are you hungry, baby?"

At the mention of food, her tummy grumbled. He chuckled, brushing a kiss to the crown of her head. "I'll leave you with Annie and send food. I want you to try it all and eat as much as you like. Ask Anniel what everything is. When I come back to you, I expect you to tell me what you liked most. Try everything even if it looks unappetizing. Looks can be deceiving, Alluna."

***

Seth was tense, and it was no wonder. Seven reapers stood in the hanger, their transport pods gleaming like black darts under the bright white lights in the otherwise dark hangar.

Zak recognized Amaranth at once. Her red haired spilled down her back in a riot of fiery waves between a pair of jet-black wings folded neatly against her spine. Black leggings barely covered the swell of her sex and hipbones and a pair of silver studded straps criss-cross over her round breasts. The half naked reaper had a gleaming, silver, divine sword strapped to her side and stared at Seth with cold grey eyes. Seth, in turn glared at her, his fists clenched at his side.

The heat between the two, despite the seething stares, was hot enough to make the air around them crackle.

Zak would have laughed his ass off at both of them had he not been subject to the glares of the rest of the six black-winged males in the hangar.

The tallest and most imposing of them stepped forward.

Ashriel's body was about as buff as Zak's, but being seven feet tall with a wing-span of fifteen feet had a way of making the man damn scary looking. His hair was a rich shade of chocolate that spilled to the middle of his back smooth as satin. Ashriel's eyes were the familiar icy silver all reapers had, made more striking by the tawny shade of his skin. He had two blades strapped to his back.

"Where is the girl?" his deep baritone voice demanded.

Zak's hackles rose and Devon stepped next to him before his growl erupted from his throat. "Easy, Zak," he said in a low voice before addressing the high priest reaper.

"What's going on?"

Ashriel's eyes narrowed. "Interplanetary war is about to break out...again," he snarled, his grey eyes blanking to solid black.

Zak turned his gaze to Devon, just in time to see his commander's face lace over with black veins. Devon's eyes glowed brighter and a snarl set loose from his lips.

Aw, fuck!

"Hey," Zak began, clearing his throat. "How 'bout we all calm the fuck down and sort this shit out." He looked at Seth hoping to hell the kid would stop glaring at the female death angel and get his ass over to where Armageddon was about to start between Devon and Ashriel.

Both Seth and Amaranth rushed to either snarling man.

"Ash, baby, it's okay," Amaranth tried to soothed the riled reaper by placing her hands on his ruffled wings. "He's only being protective of his disciples."

"No one threatens my angels," Devon snarled as both Zak and Seth crossed their arms over his chest in fear their commander would attack the reaper standing there with death in his black eyes.

Devon's blood was tainted with demon's blood. Reapers killed demon's on contact. One touch might mean the end of Dev—neither Zak or Seth wanted that.

"Easy, Dev," Seth commanded. "We all need to calm down. Think of Angel... and the baby."

Zak felt his commander back down. He stopped snarling but his fangs remained bared and his breathing agitated.

"Ashriel," Amaranth continued to stroke his wings.

Ashriel blinked and his eyes were back to normal even though he continued to scowl.

"Okay," Seth breathed. "So, what's all this talk of war?"

"The Northern king of Arboria has declared war on the Southern clan of Faeries and the Eastern nation of sorcerers. The Faerie realm is in an uproar. Planetary governments are taking sides as we speak"

"Why the hell?" Zak snapped. "What the hell has this got anything to do with Alluna and me?"

"The Northern king was once smitten with a Fey princess," Amaranth explained. "He wanted to claim her despite the Faerie king's disapproval. The Faerie king deemed the Northern king of Arboria too uncivilized for the princess."

"But the girl was a spoiled little temptress," Ashriel snapped. "She seduced him, got him to forget his responsibilities, and ran away with him to another planet. For two weeks all they did was..." Ashriel closed his eyes with a shudder. "They fucked each other's brains out. I begged the king to reconsider what he was doing, to go back to his kingdom and claim the girl properly. When he finally listened to me and took her back to Arboria she..." The reaper took a shuddering breath, looking livid. "She walked out on him."

"What?" Seth, Devon, and Zak chimed at the same time.

"She left him. Disappeared," Ashriel finished.

"The king was devastated," Amaranth continued after Ashriel bowed his head. "After a few years he took a bride offered to him from the Eastern nation, but it was plain to see that it was not a happy union. He never touched his new queen. They don't even sleep together. Years have gone by and he has had no heir to replace him. Once he dies, the queen can take over and it's rumored that she has an ongoing affair with one of the planet's Master Guardians."

Zak blanched. A Master Guardian taking a throne? Not good. He'd make himself a god.

"I still don't get what that has to do with Alluna," Seth insisted.

"The girl looks just like the Northern king, except that her skin color is much lighter. She has Fey facial features, soft delicate."

"Her ears aren't pointed," Zak argued. "This is ridiculous."

"It's her eyes. Only Arborians with royal blood have that particular shade of golden eyes. The Northern king is claiming she's his daughter and that he's been denied his rightful heir all these years. He demands her return...and that you be put to death for apparently enslaving his princess."

Zak gaped at them. Enslaved?

"It's all over the media," Ashriel growled, one lip curling up in disgust at Zak. "You are notorious for your particular tastes in sexual practices and some of the women you've bedded have claimed to have borne the marks of your...passion. Whippings, bondage, master-slave play."

"Someone heard Alluna call you master. The consensus is that you purchased her off the black market to enslave her as your personal whore," Amaranth finished.

"I saved her life," Zak bellowed, taking a step toward the imposing reaper called Ashriel.

Devon gripped his arm.

"You must give her back to her father," Ashriel insisted, his eyes like ice.

"Like hell I will," Zak snarled, his skin itching with the onset of a shift. "She's mine."

"A war is about to break out," Ashriel snarled, his eyes going black again. "When war breaks out it gives more power to the dark one. That's all Lucifer needs to start his reign again. Everyone at each others' throat and bloodshed. His control over the new dark prince will be more powerful than ever. "Ashriel turned his head to Devon. "He lies in wait for the sacrifice. Which one of you is it?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Devon snapped.

"It's either you or your brother. Where's the other twin? Lucien. Where is he?"

Zak's head ached. "What the hell is he talking about, Dev?"

"Get out," Devon rasped.

"You can't hide him forever," Ashriel snarled, "I'll find him... and when I do..."

Ashriel unsheathed one of his swords and in a flash of fire, Devon had his own divine sword in his hand.

Demon and angel faced one another.

"I will destroy him," Ashriel rasped.

12