The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 14

Story Info
Claiming the witch...
7.7k words
4.78
19.5k
30

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If BDSM bothers, then I strongly suggest you DON"T read this chapter. When voting, I want to be rated on how well my writing is, how imaginative you think it is and not someone's personal opinion on a lifestyle many people partake in. We must all realize that we are all different. BDSM is not one person treating another cruelly, but two people agreeing on a certain level of role play that might in some cases be necessary to achieve pleasure. Like your tastes in food: some like it with just salt and pepper, but others like it with lots of HOT sauce. Have a heart people. Thank you for taking the time to read this if you are going to go ahead and take the plunge and please let me know what you think, good or bad. Just no insults please. We are all adults here. LH.

*

Zak regretted walking away from her the minute his left foot touched the dance floor. His arm wrapped protectively around Rowie, his hand resting on her rounded belly as they made their way toward the center stage that was rising next to their VIP pedestal. The central bar was full of patrons, some who were blocking the steps that led up to the stage.

The snarls and growls of the gargoyles rumbled over the loud music being played by the DJ and the aliens immediately parted to let them through. Draco and Oni were to either side of him, the twins holding leading the way in front of Rowie.

"Zak." A masculine voice called out. "Zak!"

Zak turned his head, a pair of ebony wings catching his attention. The reaper used his enormous wings to work his way through the sea of moving bodies.

Zak recognized Natanael as he drew closer. The once blond reaper had shorn his locks into a Mohawk and dyed it bright fuchsia. Hoops, from tiny to large decorated the shells of his ears, and, just like Remien, another pair pierced his nipples. Natanael's silver eyes looked earnestly at Zak.

"I need the help of your Angels," he pleaded once he was right next to Oni.

Zak paused with a frown. "What's wrong?"

"It's Eriel. He's been missing for three moon cycles."

Draco snorted. "That slut? He's probably gone off with some high born official who's keeping his ass full of cock."

Natanael scowled at Draco, his eyes turning completely black.

"Woa, buddy," Zak blurted putting his hand on the enraged reaper's shoulder. "Take it easy, okay?"

Natanael blinked a few times before his eyes returned to normal. "Erie would have called me by now. We share the same cruiser and agreed to look out for each other. He never disappears for so long. I fear for my friend."

"When did you see him last?" Rowie asked.

Natanael sighed. "He had ingested Liquid X." Natanael's eyes rose to look past them. Zak turned to see what he looked at and saw one of the dancer's suspended cages over a VIP area. There was a pretty Fae occupying it now, writhing and undulating her naked body for the Endoreen council members surrounding her.

"They'd enticed him to dance for them. He drew such a crowd that night that we had to get him out. One of the Endoreen women caught his eye and he took off with her."

"Took off?" Imo questioned.

Natanael opened his wings causing a stir of alarmed gasps from the aliens around them. He stretched them out to their full expanse, making Zak grimace. He hated when they did that. Even with his crazy fuchsia Mohawk, the death angel looked terrifyingly beautiful. Natanael pointed up. "He flew away with her into the night. I haven't seen him or the woman since."

"Iusi snickered. "Woman?"

Imo elbowed him with a frown.

Natanael frowned at the insolent boy. "Eriel likes women as well as men, you little snot-nosed brat."

"All right," Zak snapped when the twins snarled. "Everybody just calm the fuck down. Look, Natanael, this is something you should personally tell Devon. If anyone can figure out what to do and where to start, it would be my commander."

Natanael shoved Oni out of the way and hugged both Zak and Rowie despite the threatening growls of the gargoyles. "Oh thank you," he sighed.

Zak hesitantly patted the reaper's feathered wings. "No sweat, man. We'll help you. Go talk to Dev. He's just back there."

***

Remi settled Alluna between Seth and himself.

"I can't believe Zak let the likes of you watch her," Seth murmured with a frown in Remi's direction.

Alluna stiffened. She hoped they weren't going to fight.

Remi grinned at the weretigre with a shrug. "At least with me she won't be bored to death."

Seth grunted, gripped the glass he held and downed the liquid in one gulp. He pushed the glass out and it was quickly replaced with another full glass.

"Fuck, Seth. How many have you had?"

"Not enough," he mumbled again.

Alluna pouted, feeling her heart tighten. Poor man seemed so tormented. She clenched her fists in her lap, fighting the urge to touch and soothe him.

Remi leaned over, placing his forearms on the glossy, grey stone bar top. "Did you see who's over to your right?"

Seth stiffened. "Don't care."

Alluna look out over the crowd of dancing aliens wondering whom Remi meant.

There were so many beings slithering and sliding against one another, A pretty Chidadent female with a head full of braids, three Gruesh girls undulating against a silver-haired Merulian, a dark-skinned Fae with bright pink hair and pale blue gossamer wings.

"Aw, come-on, Seth," Remi cajoled. "At least go out and dance with her. What better opportunity to be able to slide up behind her and show her what you got, man." Remi's chuckle was pure evil, making Alluna blush.

Seth grabbed his glass of liquor, swallowed it in one gulp and then slammed it with a snarl on the bar. Alluna jumped and backed away until she felt Remi's chest against her back. Seth's pale blue eyes stared daggers at Remi. "Fuck off, Fyre."

Remi's arm went around Alluna's shoulders. "Hey, asshole. What kind of fucking language is that to use in front of little Luna here."

Seth slid off his stool without another word and stalked away.

"He's such an idiot. After all the trouble I went through to hook him up with that pretty red-haired reaper."

Remi waved at someone in the crowd. Alluna turned to see and gasped when she saw a breathtaking girl with silvery grey eyes and coppery hair waving back. She spun in a circle, her black wings spread out a little behind her to maintain her balance. A reaper.

"She is a riot. Old sour puss can certainly use someone like that to cheer up his sorry ass." Remi sighed, shaking his head and then turned back to look at Anniel. His eyes narrowed. "She's going to be easier to hook up. Annie's pure sweetness. I already have the perfect match for her too."

Alluna's heart sped up, the prospect of seeing Anniel happily mated making her smile. "Who?"

Remi's grin widened as he lifted his hand and pointed. "The big bastard leaning against the column over there."

Alluna looked to where he pointed. Her smile vanished from her face as she gaped at the man Remi intended to hook up Anniel with.

He towered above everyone around him. Alluna noticed everyone gave him a wide berth. Who wouldn't? The reaper exuded raw power. His hair was long, dark, his eyes like steel, and his skin sun-kissed bronze. One unfortunate Chidadent bumped into him and the imposing male straightened, black wings spreading out behind him threateningly. The Chidadent cowered a moment before he ran away.

"Oh, Remi, no. Not that one," Alluna exclaimed in alarm.

Remi only grinned. "Why not? You gotta admit, he's a handsome dude. And talk about presence." Remi barked out a laugh. "I do believe that Chid pissed his pants." He nodded decisively. "Yeah. We can definitely use that son-of-a-bitch on our team."

"But he's so scary looking," Alluna argued.

"Nah, he'll grow on you, Luna. Come-on." He gripped her arms and hauled her out of the stool. "I've got an idea."

Somehow, his words caused a great deal of unease in her.

Remi leaned over the bar and spoke to the lizard-like female there in a hissing language she didn't understand.

The lizard-girl handed him two glasses and five tubes of a red glowing liquid. Alluna was aware that all of the bartenders were now watching Remien with dread on their faces.

Alluna gulped. "What are you going to do with that?"

Remi poured one tube in the left glass and the other four in the right. A murmur of alarm broke out behind the bar. Remi only snickered.

"Let me have a Black Wrquild."

The lizard-girl handed him a pretty, purplish-black bloom. He tucked it into the left glass and took them both, holding his elbow out for Alluna to take. "Stay close to me, Luna."

They made their way through the writhing mass of beings until they approached the tall, dark angel.

His attention was riveted to something behind them and Alluna turned in curiosity. Her eyes widened when she realized that the tall reaper was staring at Anniel.

She turned surprised eyes to Remien.

"Told you I know what I'm doing," he murmured under his breath. "When we get close, look at his crotch, and tell me that bastard isn't interested in our girl."

When they were a few paces away, the reaper noticed them and straightened with a frown. He crossed his arms over his chest, the muscles in his bare arms bunching up bigger than Zak's. He was huge. Alluna faltered in her steps, wanting to flee the other way. Remi definitely had a death wish. Remembering what Remi had said, Alluna let her gaze drop to the front of the reapers black pants. Sure enough, the outline of the death angel's cock strained against the laces of his pants.

"Hi. Ashriel, right?"

The reapers eyes narrowed, his eyes going over Remi before looking at her as well.

His eyes softened when he looked down at her, but iced over when they looked back up at Remi.

"Remien Fyre," the reaper's deep voice rumbled.

Alluna's knees began to shake regardless of the fact that the giant death angel hadn't looked at her with animosity.

"Anniel is dying to invite you over for a drink, but she's a bit shy."

Alluna's eyes went round at Remi's outright lie. The reaper's eyes also gaped, darting to where Anniel sat before narrowing to look at Remi suspiciously. He shot Alluna a hard glare and she just grinned hoping he didn't strike them dead.

Ashriel snarled at Remien.

Uh-oh.

"Look, I'm just trying to do her a favor, man. Don't shoot the messenger."

Ashriel looked back at Anniel. Alluna saw clearly the look of longing in his eyes and for a brief moment, felt sorry for him.

Ashriel shook his head.

"No?" Remi scoffed incredulously. "You're going to turn her down?"

Ashriel took a deep breath through his lips. "I'm here on official business. I cannot consort with... I shouldn't..." He stiffened and frowned at Remien. "I am a high priest."

Remien nodded. "I get you, Ash. It's okay." He shrugged. "At least don't turn down the female's drink. That would be totally rude, man."

Remi pushed the glass into Ashriel's hand.

"B-but I don't... I'm not used to..." Ashriel stammered.

"Aw, come-on, Ash. Seriously? No sex, no drinking? No wonder you're always frowning, man. Live it up a little. Even Ama drinks."

Ashriel scowled and took the drink from Remi's hand.

He stared at it unsure.

"Just remember, dude," Remi said gripping Alluna's arm to walk away. "She's watching what you do with that drink. If you take forever to sip it down, it's like an invitation for her to come down here and flirt with you."

Alluna's brows rose and she darted a glance back at the big reaper.

His mouth was still in a little O of frustration, looking from the drink in his hand to Anniel.

Remien practically ran to Anniel, dragging a stumbling Alluna behind him.

"Annie," he blurted, slamming the glass of red liquid in front of her. "Ashriel sends you this. He wants to talk with you."

Anniel looked behind them and gasped. "Remien Fyre, what are you up to?"

Remi pouted. "Me? I'm only bringing you this drink he told me to give you. He's a little shy, Annie. Give the guy a break. Go talk to him."

Anniel scowled at Remi. "I am not going to talk to that Seraphian reaper. You know better than to ask me—"

"Hey, I'm only the messenger. Don't shoot me. If I were you, I'd drink whatever it is he sent you, give him a smile and a wave, and turn away before he get s the nerve to sashay his feathered ass up here."

Alluna winced. "They have feathers on their—"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, Luna." Anniel rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to Remi. He's just being a smart-ass."

Remi leaned over and planted a big kiss on her mouth, grinning the whole time. "Gotta go, gorgeous. Zak and Row are going to start onstage. Luna and I don't want to miss a thing."

He yanked her behind him. "Hurry up, princess. The shit is about to hit the turbines."

Alluna groaned with dread. Remien Fyre was one naughty angel.

***

The feel of a power guitar in his hands made him feel good. Bodies pressed against each other around the stage as it rose a little higher. Imo was pressing the micro- dots on Rowie's face and giving the sound tech a thumbs up.

Screams of glee went around the cavernous interior. One Gruesh girl standing on the dance floor in front of Zak opened her dress to show him her four blue breasts. She bounced up and down screaming "Zak Wilder, I love you."

A chorus of screams repeated the girl's words, making him grin as he fine tuned his power guitar. There was a time when those shouts of professed love had filled him with excitement, but now all he needed was Alluna's love.

His eyes searched her out. He frowned when he didn't see her in their VIP area and scanned around the area before him for her.

Rem, where the fuck are you? Where's Luna?

"Where're right here, Sasquatch," Remi yelled. Zak looked a little over to his right and saw them standing in front of Rowie. Amaranth stood next to Remi, waving at Zak too.

Zak laughed, handed his power guitar to a stage tech and removed his coat. Playing always made him work up a sweat. Last he thing he wanted was to pass out from a heat stroke.

The screams rose in intensity when he bared himself. He looked at Alluna and winked at her. She looked a bit overwhelmed with the commotion.

The lights dimmed and a red-haired vampire appeared on stage.

"Patrons of Haddasha, as you requested, we present to you... Midnight Rose and Draconius Imorteus."

The roar of applause was staggering. For a long moment, they were unable to begin, but Imo strode to center stage and began to play. Zak walked over to him followed by Iusi. The three stood center stage, their fingers flying over the laser strings on the power guitars, the music rising ever louder until, with a crash of Morte's cymbals, they began to rock the entire castle with their powerful riff.

Goose bumps rose on Zak's body as he saw arms and tentacles in the air, keeping time with the driving rhythm.

Rowie began to sing, her voice echoing in the castle to further give Zak the chills.

The three guitarists and the Oni, who played bass, flanked either side of Rowie, tossing their heads to the beat as she belted out the powerful words to the song.

Zak felt himself grow aroused. Playing onstage always did that to him. He bent back, tossing his hair, twisting to the side, letting the music posses him. Something bumped his legs and he opened his eyes to see Imo almost crouched over him.

The boys fangs were completely out, his grin almost a sneer.

Zak bared his own fangs and straightened until his face was inches from Imo's.

They were playing the same riff and Zak decided to switch it up a bit.

The guitars wailed in harmony causing the aliens in the castle to go into an ecstatic frenzy.

Another body pressed up behind him. Zak glanced back to see Iusi. They'd sandwiched him and were now bowing back the way they always did when they played, their bodies defying gravity as their heads almost touched the floor.

Zak shook his head from side to side, knowing his hair arched around him like a golden veil.

Their audience loved it. Rowie's body swayed and undulated, her voice mesmerizing. People tried to touch her, but she kept a safe distance from the edge of the stage.

Zak noticed Alluna dancing with Remi and Amaranth. In their VIP area, Devon and Angel also moved together to the powerfully sensual song.

Zak approached the area where Alluna danced. Beings rushed there to try to grab at him, pushing Alluna back.

Disappointment washed over Zak. He'd wanted to kiss her... Show everyone she was his... and he was hers.

Amaranth opened her wings, gripping Alluna's waist and moved through the mass of bodies until Luna was right at the edge of the stage, staring up at Zak with wide eyes.

He laughed, dropped to his knees and played for her a few minutes before leaning over and taking her mouth.

His cock grew harder at the taste of her. More than anything, he longed to toss the power guitar aside, throw his female over his shoulder, take her home, and fuck her through the mattress.

Mine.

***

Zak's hair brushed against her cheeks as his tongue completely dominated her mouth. Her head spun, and if it weren't for the red-haired reaper hold her waist behind Alluna, she would have fallen to the floor in a swoon.

Out of all the people onstage, Zak's presence could not be denied. He was like a god amongst mere mortals.

She missed his taste when he finally stood and backed away. Alluna didn't miss the looks of hatred and envy cast her way from those surrounding her. Amaranth backed away from the edge of the stage with Alluna.

"It's getting too hot for me here... Alluna, right?"

Alluna turned to the girl with a smile. "Yes. My name is Alluna."

"I'm Amaranth, but Remien has nicknamed me Ama." She grinned and then separated her wings form her back a little. Her smile wavered. "I'm about to pass out from the heat. Drawback in have these babies." She wiggled her wings for emphasis. "Let's go back with Dev and Angie."

"What about Remi?"

Alluna turned to search for him.

Ama snorted. "He's glued to the edge of that stage until his woman finishes. Don't worry. He'll be able to see you in the VIP. It's clearly visible from every angle in the castle."

Alluna followed Amaranth, but just as they reached the edge of the Alpha Angels VIP, Seth stepped right in front of Ama, blocking her path.

Alluna frowned, noting he was a bit unsteady on his feet.

"Amaranth," he said staring into the girl's eyes.

She reared back. "Are you drunk?"

Seth scowled. "I've been drinking, but I'm hardly drunk," he snapped.

"Well you're off to a good start," she retorted. Amaranth made to brush past him but he gripped her arms and hauled her against him, making Alluna gasp.

"How easily you've forgotten me."

Amaranth made an enraged sound and tried to shake his hands off her arms. "I'm certainly trying. Leave me be, Seth. Look at your aura. You've fucked half the galaxy."

Seth bared his teeth. "Why should you care? You don't want me, remember?"

Amaranth did something that surprised Alluna. The girl fisted Seth's newly grown locks and slammed her mouth over his in a hungry kiss.

Her wings spread out, making Alluna jump back and tip toe away.

Apparently those two had personal issues to resolve.

Alluna turned and walked tight into a solid wall of muscle and sinew.

She looked up, her mouth open into a pair of dark brown eyes.

"Well, hello, princess Alluna."

***

Zak was panting by the time he was done. He started out overjoyed about being back on stage, but after kissing Alluna, a hunger for her had awoken in him so strong it was almost painful.

His hands shook as he handed the stage tech the borrowed power guitar. When he boys from Draconius came to pat him on the back, he smiled half-heartedly and made his way quickly to the stairs leading down to the dance floor.